Fantasy Fulfillment Case 1

Story Info
Brochure detailing a man's fantasy experience.
1.6k words
3.63
22.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Intro: Here at Fantasy Fulfillment, our business is making your dreams come true. Our service is private, confidential, and entirely professional, down to the last detail. So, come visit one of our large and versatile facilities. Let us help you choose the ideal settings and participants for your fantasy, and let's make some magic! Our slogan says it all, "We can do that!" The following is a sample transcript from one of our many satisfied customers.

Client: Kevin F, Architect, Age 29

Client Intro: Hi, this is Kevin here at one of the California FF locations and I'm anxious to get started... Why am I here... I've had this interest in exhibitionism for a while now. I find that whenever I daydream about sex, it always seems to involve exposing myself to a beautiful woman, her eyes on my body... I live in a two-story house in a small suburb outside Sacramento. The bedroom window of my house is conveniently right across from another house where my neighbor lives. Sometimes when I'm at home at night, I'll open the curtains halfway, get naked, and put on a lot of lights. Then, if I notice her lights are on also, I'll walk back and forth a bit, trying to act natural. It's a little risky but it can be a real rush for me... I've recently gotten a webcam for my computer and have had a little fun with that, filming short movie clips of myself and even doing a few live shows over chat. But those things tend to get old so quickly... Basically, here's the plan for today: I strip and masturbate in front of a woman. Sounds simple enough, right? Well, I've never done anything like it before, so I'm counting on FF to help me set it up just right. Here's hoping!

Participant: Melissa, FF Specialist, 11 Years Experience, Age 34

Participant Intro: Hey guys, this is Melissa. Kevin chose me for his fantasy today, and I'll be doing my best to make it memorable for him. About me... Well, I started out in adult films when I was 20. I had some fun with that but eventually I was looking for something classier, something a little more creative than just Fuck me here, Fuck me there. So, I was hired by Fantasy Fulfillment and it's been a blast ever since. I've had the chance to try out lots of different characters in all the fantasies I've been involved in, and I feel I've really evolved as a woman and a sexual being. And of course, I get to make guys like Kevin happy. It's been great.

(In the following, all quotes are directly from the participants, no words were changed. Accompanying non-quoted material has been provided by a staff writer.)

The Setting: A small office. Melissa sits behind a desk, dressed in business attire, writing a memo.

ACTION!

There's a knock on the door.

Melissa: Come in.

Kevin enters, wearing a suit, and stands in front of the desk.

Melissa: Good morning. I understand you have something you wanted to show me?

Kevin: Yes.

Melissa: Very well. Proceed.

Kevin starts removing clothing. Melissa watches closely, hands folded on the desk. His tie, shirt, belt, pants, shoes, socks, all are thrown aside. Only his underwear remains. He moves to pull it down.

Melissa: Stop right there. Put your hands behind your back.

Kevin obeys. Melissa stands up, walks around the desk and sits on it, her arms and legs crossed. She waits several seconds.

Melissa: Just what were you planning on showing me?

Kevin: My cock.

Melissa looks down at his growing package, then looks up again.

Melissa: Anything else?

Kevin: My balls.

Melissa: You're going to show me your cock and balls?

Kevin: Yes, please.

Melissa: Is your cock getting hard right now?

Kevin: Yes.

Melissa looks down at his swollen crotch.

Melissa: Make your cock move for me. I want to see how hard you're getting.

Kevin makes his crotch pulse like a beating heart, his penis straining against the underwear.

Melissa: Would you like to show it to me now?

Kevin: Yes, please.

Melissa: Very well. You may remove your underwear, but do NOT touch yourself.

Kevin quickly pulls his underwear off and tosses it aside. Melissa looks down at his exposed penis and testicles, the penis rising rapidly until it reaches full erection. There are three full minutes of silence.

Melissa: I can see your big hard cock.

Kevin: Yes.

Melissa: Do you like showing it to me?

Kevin: Yes, very much.

Melissa: Good.

Two more minutes of silence follow. The telephone rings. Melissa answers it.

Melissa: Yes?... I'm in a meeting right now... Fine, bring it in.

After a moment, a young woman enters carrying a folder. She walks toward the desk.

Woman: Sorry for the interruption. You said you needed this right away.

She hands the folder to Melissa. She turns to leave and her eyes fall on Kevin. She looks down at his erection and smiles slightly.

Woman: Excuse me.

She exits. Melissa briefly examines the contents of the folder, then tosses it in a drawer. She turns her attention back to Kevin.

Melissa: What is it that you want to do now?

Kevin: I... I want to touch myself, please.

Melissa: You want to stroke your cock for me? Is that it?

Kevin: Yes. Please, yes.

Melissa: Say it.

Kevin: I want to stroke my cock for you.

Melissa thinks for a moment.

Melissa: You may touch your balls with you left hand. Do NOT touch your cock. If you touch your cock, I'll make you put your underwear back on.

Kevin puts his right hand behind his back and rubs his scrotum with his left hand. His penis stands firm and rigid, pointing at the ceiling. Melissa watches for a time.

Melissa: What do you want to do now?

Kevin: I want to stroke my cock, please.

Melissa: You want to masturbate for me?

Kevin: Yes. Please.

Melissa waits one full minute.

Melissa: Very well. You may stroke your cock. You will NOT come until I tell you you can come. Do you understand?

Kevin: Yes, thank you.

Kevin starts jerking his penis in long firm strokes while continuing to rub his testicles. Melissa walks around the desk and takes her seat again, watching.

Melissa: Step up to my desk here. Put your thighs against it. I want to see you clearly.

Kevin positions himself against the desk, just two feet from her, continuing to stroke his penis. Melissa looks from Kevin's face to his crotch, switching back and forth, for several minutes.

Melissa: Is your cock ready to come?

Kevin: Yes.

Melissa stands up, walks around the desk, and stands at his side, facing him. She reaches out and grasps Kevin's scrotum, making him jump. A trickle of semen escapes his penis. They both see this.

Melissa: You will NOT come until I tell you to.

Kevin: Yes, I'm sorry.

Melissa: Keep stroking your cock.

Kevin: Yes.

Melissa: Do you like my hand on your balls?

Kevin: Yes, very much.

Minutes pass.

Melissa: Do you want to shoot your come onto my desk?

Kevin: Yes, please.

Melissa: You want to empty your heavy balls all over my desk?

Kevin: Yes. Yes!

More minutes pass.

Melissa: Very well. You may come NOW.

Kevin strokes his penis hard and fast. He starts moaning. The next moment, thick ropes of semen are ejaculating from his penis onto the desk. One spurt, two, three, four. Kevin jerks furiously while Melissa watches closely. Finally, his semen slows to a dribble and stops. Kevin stops masturbating.

Melissa: That was a lot of come. You've made a mess on my desk.

Kevin: Yes, I'm sorry.

Melissa: You just had an orgasm in my presence.

Kevin: Yes.

Melissa: Did it feel good?

Kevin: Yes, very good.

Melissa nods, releases Kevin's testicles, walks back around the desk and sits down.

Melissa: You came here to show me something today, and you performed it well. You may take your things and go. We'll be in touch.

Kevin: Thank you very much.

Kevin picks up all his things and leaves. Melissa continues writing her memo.

CUT!

Post-Fantasy Interviews:

FF Rep: I'm here with Kevin and Melissa. They just finished playing out his fantasy a few minutes ago. So Kevin, was your fantasy fulfilled today?

Kevin: Very much so. I'm frankly amazed right now at how well that went. I think we both stayed in the moment really well. Melissa was totally incredible. I'm just overwhelmed right now.

FF Rep: Melissa, what did you think?

Melissa: Yeah, I thought it was great. It went off without a hitch, even with the little surprises that I added. Direct physical contact wasn't originally part of the plan and neither was Sandy making that surprise entrance, but it worked out.

Kevin: I swear I almost lost it when she came into the room like that. I didn't know what to expect, but it was awesome; it was just enough without being too much.

FF Rep: So, Kevin, you would recommend our company to others?

Kevin: Oh absolutely. I mean, this is the place to be for singles who have a passion for sex, and what you guys are doing here is totally unique. I hope you have tons of success.

FF Rep: Now, as part of your deal, you get to keep your costume, and the room you were in was hooked up with cameras and audio so we'll get a DVD made for you once we edit it. Ah, was that another surprise? And, that's about all for today, but maybe we'll see you again some time?

Kevin: Oh my God, just TRY to keep me away!

END

For contact information, please see the back of this brochure, or find us online. We hope to see you soon!