Fantasy Gangbang

Story Info
Master finally gives her the fantasy.
4.9k words
4.24
70.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slvjenn
slvjenn
27 Followers

This is a work of fiction. It’s a private fantasy I’m sharing. It is a fantasy that will in all likelihood always remain just that. In my fantasy world there is no disease or unwanted pregnancy. You should never have unprotected sex.

I’d been living with my boyfriend and master for over 2 years. I’d told him often of my wishes to service his friends, but he had only taken it as far as my stripping for them during halftime of a football game. I dreamt of him having me give them head as they watched the game, or one by one sending them to me in the bedroom. I saw myself naked and on my knees as they walked up and put their cocks into my mouth. It always excited me.

As time passed my need for humiliation grew, it had been far past the bounds of where he was willing to take me for some time now. I craved it more and more often, with deeper and darker fantasies. Some of them seem so silly when I’m not aroused. When I think back to the fantasy of going into the back area of a supermarket and stripping just to walk out of the place like that I laugh. I don’t know what going through my head the day I dreamt that up.

One of the best weeks I can remember is when we went to Mexico on vacation. I got to do all sorts of humiliating things. There were a lot of Europeans there. European women all sunbathe topless, so master told me to follow suit. Even though there were quite a few other women walking around the beach topless, I’m American and just not used to that. There were American men there, but a lot of the Europeans stared just as much.

At the pool around mid-week there was one older guy that was staring more obviously than most. Master noticed this and instructed me to put on some additional sunscreen to my breasts (they are much whiter than the rest of me after all). I lay there with this old man staring as I spread the greasy lotion over my breasts. My nipples became erect from the cool cream. Master told me to keep rubbing it in, and to tweak my nipples once in a while to ensure they were as hard as possible. By the time I was done more than just the old man were staring.

The entire week I spent mostly topless. Even to meals I only wore a very see-through blouse with my bikini bottoms on, except of course when we went to the more formal dinning room. We went to a place where you can “pet the stingrays” and I was again told to remove my bikini top. No other women were taking theirs off, I felt my face heat up as I did what I was told. All of the men with their wives and girlfriends tried to not look. I saw more than one get whacked in the arm by their partners.

The week of exposing my breasts to so many strangers was one of the highpoints of my humiliation kink. I often asked if master wanted to return there. He just smiles, knowing why I want to go back.

Master was home tonight right about the normal time. I served him dinner and we sat and ate. We talked about our day and exchanged anecdotes about our day. Once we were done and I was about to clear the table he looked at me strangely.

“What?” I asked.

He looked into my eyes for a minute and I smiled and tilted my head slightly.

“When you’re done clearing the table I want you to go into the spare bedroom and take your clothes off. Once naked I want you to lay in the bed on top of the blankets.” He told me in a very serious voice.

“Yes Master.” Was the only thing I needed to say.

I cleared the table and loaded the dishwasher. I washed my hands and went into the spare bedroom. Once there I slipped out of my clothing in privacy and laid on top of the bed.

I was aroused just by the order, being made to wait for him made me even more aroused. I lay there waiting for master to come into the room. Finally after what seemed like forever he did. He had a small plastic bag and some helpful bondage material emerged from it.

He didn’t say anything; he attached the soft rings to my wrists and affixed the Velcro around them. He then gently raised my arms above my head and tied the leads to the center of the horizontal poll on the headboard. Moving down to my ankles similar rings were placed around them and then attacked someplace on the side and under the bed, forcing me to remain in a spread eagle position.

I must have been unbelievably wet as I watched him turn back to the bag. Out came an odd looking mask that I didn’t recognize. It must have been new. We had never used it before.

It was a blindfold, but it must have been a high end one since it had multiple straps that went around my head and met in the center where a small patch of cloth was. Master lifted my head and put the blindfold over my eyes. I felt him pulling the straps tight and darkness fell over me. I couldn’t see even a splinter of light through it but it was quite comfortable.

“Tonight you get your fantasy.” He whispered into my ear.

I felt him get off the bed and heard the bedroom door close. I lay there nervously, not sure exactly what fantasy he was referring to. I had so many, what one might he be fulfilling tonight?

I listened intently. For what seemed like an hour I didn’t hear anything. Then I heard someone knocking at the front door of our apartment. After a few seconds I heard muffled conversation but I couldn’t tell who might be talking through the wall.

My nervousness grew as I lay there. Every minute was seemingly an hour now. I tried to make out words and pin voices to people. I didn’t hear any women, then heard the distinct horns that indicate the pre-game show of Monday Night Football.

The bedroom door opened and I heard some plastic hitting plastic. Then there was a second of silence and suddenly music. He must have set up a radio. The station was 92.3 WXRQ Krock. It was the station I listened to when I had the radio on in the car. They played rock, which was both master and I liked best.

With the music as loud as it was I could barely hear anything through the wall. I did hear the doorbell ring once though, and thought I heard the door close at least two other times. It was hard to tell though. I was sort of a nervous type of scared.

My arms were starting to ache some. I was trying to estimate how long I’d already been tied up. It seemed like forever, but if the pre-game show for the football game was just coming on, it must have been only an hour or so.

I thought I heard the bedroom door open. Did it? I didn’t hear anything now. I listened intently, trying to filter out the music and only listen to the sounds in the room. I heard nothing.

“Don’t make a sound or I’ll have to gag you too.” Master told me as I almost jumped out of my bounds.

“Yes Master.” Was again my only reply.

After a second I heard the door close. Dread raced through my head as I thought that the only possible explanation was that he was going to have his friends come in and use me.

Even as the fear washed over me I felt myself getting excited. I pressed my eyes closed and shook my head trying to clear it.

I felt a hand on my breast. I jumped as it touched me and it recoiled for a second, but was quickly replaced. It kneaded my tit, first softly but then harder. Was it master’s hand? I couldn’t tell.

The hand was pinching my nipple now, rolling it between a thumb and an index finger. I felt him getting onto the bed now, and maneuvering between my spread legs. Both hands were cupping my breasts now, leaning on me and grabbing at me roughly. He laid on top of me and I felt his cock pressing against my sex.

His hand guided it and he pressed into me roughly in one stroke. I was wet, but he had never released my lubrications so it was a painful first stroke. I gasped, sucking air through my teeth.

I knew now it wasn’t my master. This man felt different. He was longer maybe, but not as wide, still what I’d call average though. The stranger pressed into me, pushing my shoulders down as he thrust his hips up. He was erratic, thrusting, hard but with no rhythm. Small moans never the less escaped my throat as he hit my cervix. This seemed to encourage his irregular thrusting and soon I felt him spasm inside of me.

After letting his weight rest on me for a minute his now flaccid penis fell out of me. I felt him getting off of me and stand up. I lay there waiting now. Would this stranger say anything?

A minute passed, then two. The radio gave me some reference of time now, and I wondered if he had left the room or if he was still watching me. I tested the bounds on my arms, it wasn’t so much to escape but to flex the muscles in my arms; they ached.

As I flexed my arms I felt a finger touching the tender flesh around my clit. It was there less than five seconds before I felt him climbing on top of me. His hand was going between our legs and he guided himself into me. This wasn’t my master either. As he pushed inside of me I decided I would enjoy the rest of the night. I wasn’t scared anymore.

He was smaller than average but not tiny. I decided to boast his ego and let out a loud moan as he began to rock his hips. I tensed up the muscles in my entire body and squeezed my vaginal muscles around his cock. I heard him grunt and he quickened his pace as I felt him release inside of me. I faked my moaning fit again and arched my back as he pumped his load into me.

Short in more than one way I thought to myself as he got off of me.

Again I lay there waiting, wanting. I felt come oozing out of my “tunnel of love” I laughed to myself as the term went through my mind. I wondered why none of them had even kissed me, or my neck or anything. Odd I thought.

I heard shuffling of clothes. Someone else was here. I smiled to myself wondering how he would feel inside of me. I wondered if these guys would give me “looks” the next time they saw me.

He got on top of me and I felt his mouth around my nipple. He slid up and into me without using his hand as a guide. He went slowly and that was good. I felt this man filling me, painfully I felt my sex stretching to accommodate this man’s cock. He grabbed my hair and pulled it as he pushed his monstrous cock deeper into me. I moaned loudly not faking this time. I grit my teeth as he pressed against my cervix, trying to get inside even more.

He pulled my hair hard and he pushed in, God he hurt. I wondered how much of him wasn’t able to get into me. He began to pull out and I let out my breath. It was a relief. He was suckling on my nipple again, it felt nice and I moaned softly. Slowly I felt him pressing into me again, but not as hard this time, easing himself out when he felt himself hit my wall.

I let out a long soft moan as his cock came out of my pussy. After only a second it was back inside of me. He never needed to use a hand to guide it. I moaned and new if he’d only touch my clit I’d come. His strokes were long and slow at first, then slowly began to quicken. I moaned loudly with each one. Wanting to come, I dared to ask him to touch my clit.

“Finger my clit please.” I said in the most needy voice I could muster.

“Please, I’m so close, just press your finger on it.” I begged.

I had no such luck though as my pleading went ignored. He grabbed my hair again and pulled it hard as he began to pound himself into me. Fast now, my moans and gasps we a wonderful mix of pain and pleasure. I wanted to come so badly.

He continued to pound me for what seemed like forever. Finally as he pulled my hair exposing my neck I felt him emptying inside of me as he continued to thrust his cock deep inside of me.

The guy got off of me when he was barely finished, I was disappointed, I wanted an orgasm so badly now it almost hurt.

He had my hair again and he made my head turn to the side. I felt him pushing his cock into my mouth. I was obligated to allow him inside so opened it. He pushed his dick into my mouth and I wrapped my lips around it. God he was huge I thought to myself. He fucked my mouth for a short time and I sucked the last few drops of his cum out. After only a minute or two he pulled himself from my mouth and he was gone.

Another man was inside of me, then another. They were mixing together now and after that huge guy all of the others felt tiny. I wondered if one of them was my boyfriend. I’d have to recognize his style even if I couldn’t feel much now.

I was sore now. How many had there been? Was that 6 or 7? None had been in here in a while now and my body started to hurt from being tied up for so long. I strained against my bounds and suddenly I felt someone touching me.

Were they on the second time around now? Was this a new one or someone who had already had me? I heard noises in the room now. What was he doing?

When I felt a collar being placed around my neck I knew it must have been master. My assumption was verified when he asked if I was ok. I nodded and told him I was, but that I was pretty sore.

Once the collar was on he released my hands and feet. I was helped out of the bed still blindfolded and told to get on my hands and knees.

“You’re my pet dog. I hope you are an obedient one.” Master said.

I did what I was told and master lead me around by a leash. I crawled around following the tension of the lead wondering where this was going.

I think I was lead into the living room and directly in front of the TV. Master told me to sit.

I bent my knees and kept my hands on the floor sitting back on my legs obediently as I was told to. I still couldn’t see but knew that everyone was there watching.

“Lay down!” Master shouted.

I let my elbows bend underneath myself and my body go to the floor, putting my chin on the back of my hands.

“Good girl.” Complimented master.

“Now roll over,” he commanded.

I rolled my body over until I was again on my hands and knees. I felt really stupid doing dog tricks in front of a room full of men, but was actually glad I couldn’t see them at this point.

“Goooood girl” master said, as I felt something pressed against my lips.

Instinct (or was it training?) took over and my mouth opened even though I had no idea what it was. Whatever it was, it gently got pushed into my open mouth. Closing it, I was able to taste that it was some sort of cookie. As I chewed I knew it was chocolate chip.

The leash was being tugged at again, guiding me to spin around. After 2 full circles I was held still and told to play dead.

Over to my back, I put my hands and knees up in the air and even whined like a dog.

“Good girl, now up!” he said as he tugged on my leash.

I got back to my hands and knees and master led me around the apartment. He was asking if I had to go “pee pee” in the tone you talk to dogs in. This scared me, we’d never played any toilet games. I had no real desire to either. It wasn’t any sort of turn on for me. But at the same time, I did need to pee….

I couldn’t talk back and embarrass master with all of these people here. I had to just do what he told me. He led me by my leash to the kitchen until I felt paper under my hands.

“OK, on the paper now, be a good girl.” He said encouragingly.

I turned around, probably more doglike than I intended to make sure my back end was over the newspapers. I squatted down and tried to pee.

I couldn’t see, but I looked up toward where I knew master was. I wanted to please him so badly, I knew he was showing off the fact that I’d do anything he told me to do. I felt cum seeping out of my pussy as I squatted.

“Come on girl, do pee pee for daddy.” He prodded jokingly.

Finally I felt it coming, I felt my face flash with heat as the urine flowed from between my legs onto the paper lying on my kitchen floor. Tiny spatters hit the inside of my thighs. I wondered how closely they were watching me piss on my own kitchen floor like a dog being trained.

When I was done, master congratulated me by calling me a good girl and rubbing my head. I was then lead back to the bedroom, but this time my hands were tied to the radiator under the window.

The radio was still on but I heard the door close. I was alone again, or was I? As it turned out I didn’t have to wonder long as I heard the door open and close again. Just a moment after there was a cock being pressed into my mouth and I was able to hear group laughter from the bedroom. Were they laughing at me?

He was an average size. I could take him into my throat without much trouble. He held me by my hair and pushed my face down onto him. I pressed my lips together and began to suck. My hair was being pulled now, forcing me up off of him, my lips made loud farting sounds as he pushed my head back down onto him.

“I could do this much better if he’d just let me do it.” I thought to myself.

Pushing me down, then pulling me back up I tried to suck on him. I thought I was doing a pretty poor job, but I felt him swell in my mouth the way men do just before they cum. He pressed my face down and released himself into my mouth. I felt the warm stream hit the back of my throat and stick to it. He pulled me off of him and continued to come, letting the ropes of come hit my lips. Pushing himself back into my mouth I suckled on the tip until the spasms stopped and he pulled away again.

I was about to rub my chin against my chest to clean off the semen that was dripping from it when I heard the door open and shut. I felt my bounds being untied from the radiator and was dragged to the center of the room where I was forced onto my hands and knees.

I felt a man mounting me from behind. Forcing himself into my sopping wet pussy. I felt so disgusting, as he pushed himself in and I felt so little resistance from myself. He didn’t seem to care though as he thrust his hips back and forth while pulling my hair, forcing my head uncomfortably far back.

He pounded his pelvis against my ass as his cock penetrated me. Letting go of my hair he held me by my hips, pulling me toward him as he thrust. He reached around my body with his hand and roughly grabbed at my right breast. His fingers found my nipple and squeezed as he twisted it. I tried not to cry out but couldn’t help myself. I guess he liked it because he did it again even harder, forcing an even louder cry to escape my lips.

“You little fucking whore” I heard an unfamiliar voice say.

The man pinched my nipple painfully hard and pulled at it forcing another cry from me.

“Yeah, scream slut” I heard from the unknown man as I felt him begin to discharge into my sex.

He was rolling my nipples with both hands now as he pinched them agonizingly hard. More painful cries passed through my lips as he continued to spasm inside of me. A last deep thrust and he was done. Massaging my breasts gently now as he leaned on my back.

The stranger dismounted me and the door opened and closed. I remained on my hands and knees, unsure of what else I should do. I had never felt like such a whore in my life. Part of me regretted telling master I had wanted this. Another part was in all of it’s glory, kneeling there with my ass in the air just waiting to be used by another man’s cock. I wish I could figure out why I liked the idea of that so much.

There wasn’t much time to think about it, as I was able to hear clothing being removed after only a short pause. I wondered which cock would be pushed into me next or if it would be a new one. How many guys did master invite here? I was so sore and kind of numb now. They all felt the same, just some hurt more than others. I figured I’d have been dry by now if it had not been for all of the semen mixing inside of me.

He wasted no time, pushing into me with almost no resistance from my pussy. He fucked me hard and fast as he pulled my hair. My mind wondered wondering why guys liked to pull hair when they were in this position. It seemed to be common. I started wondering if the lights were on or not. How well could they see me? Were they able to see all of their come dripping out of me?

slvjenn
slvjenn
27 Followers
12