Fantasy Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
His fantasies of mom begin to come true.
10.8k words
4.53
514k
180
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 04/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,749 Followers

It was a little after midnight on Friday night as Mike drove home feeling a little disappointed. The night hadn't turned out as planned. He and two of his old high school friends were supposed to be spending the night at his friend Tom's place. They had been looking forward to a fun night of partying and hanging out, but that all changed when Tom suddenly got sick a few hours earlier. They figured it must have been something he ate at the restaurant where they all ate dinner, but whatever it was put him down hard and fast.

After getting Tom back home Mike and his other friend then went out together for a while before deciding to call it a night. Mike made the 20 minute drive back to his house feeling more than a little bummed out that the night didn't go as planned.

Mike was a 19 year old college student in his sophomore year at the local commuter college. He and his old high school buddies had planned this night together since the other two had gone off to the big state college and were both home for the weekend.

Mike had wanted to go with them to the big school about 3 hours south of where he grew up, but things just didn't work out. His grades in high school were fine, but not good enough for a scholarship. He had played sports in high school but not nearly good enough to attract an athletic scholarship. His mom didn't have the money to pay for the full tuition, but they didn't quite meet the standards for getting any good financial aide. He had really been investigating loan options and work study plans to find a way to go, but eventually he decided, with some prodding from his mom, to just stay at home and go to the local commuter college.

He and his mom had a great relationship although it was unique when compared to his friends. Part of that was due to his mom's own background. She had Julie, Mike's older sister, when she was still in high school. She had gotten pregnant almost immediately afterwards with Mike and given birth to him when she was still only 18. She never talked much about that time and would usually just refer to it as her "wild time". She often told people the only good thing to come out of that time were her kids.

The guy who had fathered both he and his sister had basically walked away from Wendy, Mike's mom, as soon as he graduated high school. He went off to college promising to return and start a real family with her when he graduated. He never did return and Wendy was left to raise Mike and Julie basically on her own with a little help from her parents. Times had been tough but she got them through by working hard and cutting corners. She eventually got herself through beauty school and had worked at a local hair salon for several years now. The money wasn't great, but it kept the bills paid and they had finally been able to afford to buy a small house just a few years ago.

The uniqueness of Mike and Wendy's relationship was that they often times were more like best friends than mother and son. Since she had him at such a young age she was much closer to his age than any of his friend's moms. Also, being left more or less alone to raise two kids at the age of 18 had caused her grow up really fast. She had missed out on a lot of the fun that most 18 and 19 year olds have and she seemed to really relish the opportunity to relive these years through her kids. Mike and his mom often would just hang out together on the weekends as he was growing up or rent movies and watch them together in the evenings.

Wendy's background resulted in her being quite strict and cautious with Mike and Julie. It always fascinated Mike how she could be like his best friend one minute and like a tough disciplinarian the next. She had consistently kept his and Julie's curfews early and been pretty strict with who they could see and go out with. Julie had ultimately rebelled against this and moved out of the house a few days after her 18th birthday. This had the result of making Wendy even more watchful of Mike. He often complained and fought with her about this, but he also knew she only did it because she cared and wanted them to have chances she never did.

Wendy always told her kids that they should learn from her own mistakes. She started talking with them very young about sex and how it was best to save yourself for someone really special. Again, Julie had rebelled and ended up gaining a reputation as a slut before she left high school. Fortunately she had never gotten pregnant and seemed to be settling down now that she was on her own.

For his part Mike generally listened to his mom. He dated occasionally and had made out with a couple of girls, but that was as far as he had ever gotten. Needless to say he was a pro at masturbating and often would jerk off two or three times a day.

Mike pulled up to his house and noticed a familiar car parked out front. Wendy had been expecting him to be out all night, a rare concession on her part and something she only agreed to after she thoroughly grilled Mike on who would be there and what they would be doing, and it looked like she had invited a friend over. Mike recognized the car as belonging to Tori, one of the women who worked with his mom in the salon.

Mike had secretly had a crush on Tori for a while now and thought she was very hot. She was probably a little older than his mom, but she still looked great and often was the source of Mike's jerk off sessions. She had straight reddish hair and a trim, fit body. She liked to dress with the latest fashions, so she now often wore really tight, hip hugger pants and tops that would expose her stomach as she bent over or stretched to reach for something. A couple of times Mike had noticed the thin straps of her thong panties peaking out the top of her pants. Her tits were perhaps a little smaller than average on her 5'7" frame, but she usually wore tight or low cut tops that showed them off very well. She had once told Wendy that part of her style was designed to maximize the tips from the male customers that came into the unisex salon.

Mike went inside and heard lots of laughter and some music coming from the downstairs living room. Their house was a classic split level with the kitchen and formal living room on the main floor, the main living room and a half bathroom downstairs, and 3 small bedrooms and the main bath upstairs. From the kitchen it was only about 5 steps down to the living room and you could see into the room easily through the open banister.

It wasn't unusual for Wendy to have party nights with her friends so Mike wasn't all that surprised to find Tori visiting at this late hour. He saw several empty wine bottles on the kitchen table and guessed they had been going at it for a little while. Wendy would sometimes get pretty drunk while out with her friends but she still said that she drank much less than she used to.

Mike walked to the kitchen to lean his head into the downstairs and let his mom know he was home. He hadn't yet made any noises that would indicate he was home and it didn't seem like they heard him come inside. He moved to the edge of the banister and called out, "Hi mom."

Wendy looked up in surprise and tried to stand up, but she staggered a little before sitting back down. Mike explained what had happened and then went up to his room saying goodnight to both his mom and Tori. He wasn't quite ready for bed so he logged onto the internet on the computer in his room. He surfed around for a while and then went to some of his favorite porno sites. He looked at the sites and felt his excited cock grow hard in his boxers.

He continued looking at the sites and finally reached the point where he needed to relieve his built up excitement. He cracked his door and looked out to make sure the coast was clear before shutting the door again and returning to the computer. He pushed his pants down and freed his hard cock from his boxers. He lightly touched himself and began to go back to some of his favorite pictures.

He had become quite good at prolonging his masturbation sessions and used only a periodic light touch to keep himself very excited but still in control as he looked at the lurid images on his computer screen.

He heard her before he saw her, and tried desperately to shove his excited cock back into his pants after Tori stepped into his room. "Hey Mike, do you think you'd have time..." she had started to say before she saw him and her words just trailed off. Clearly she hadn't expected to catch him doing anything like this as her face went completely blank and she stood staring at him.

Mike frantically pulled his pants back up but the huge bulge in the front of his pants made his excited condition very obvious. As he had scrambled to pull his pants back up he noticed that Tori's expression seemed to change slightly from one of surprise to one of bemusement to one of interest. He wasn't sure about that last part, but something in the crooked angle of her mouth and the gleam in her eye as he finished pulling up his pants seemed to hint at something sexual going through her mind.

"Uhhh, sorry," Mike said awkwardly trying to break the silence.

Tori's eyes moved up from the bulge at his crotch before she smiled and said, "No, don't apologize to me. I should apologize for catching you...I mean... for, um, interrupting you."

"Everything OK up there?" Wendy called out when apparently Tori didn't return as quickly as she had expected.

"Everything's just fine," Tori called back down with an intonation that sent a chill down Mike's spine at the potential double meaning. She then looked at him and said, "I guess I should get back downstairs."

Mike didn't know what to say or how to act so he again offered a quiet, "Sorry."

Tori had turned to leave but stopped and turned back to him. "Don't be sorry," she said. She then lowered her voice and added, "Besides, I didn't see anything that didn't look completely normal and fun." She then winked at him and left him alone again.


This time Mike made sure his door was latched and he sat on his bed and contemplated what just happened. On one hand he was mortally embarrassed that she had caught him jerking off, but on the other hand her reaction had been completely unexpected and very exciting. His cock was still almost fully erect and his mind rolled over how cool it would be if Tori was somehow interested in him. He really wanted to pull out his cock and finish what he had started earlier, but he couldn't risk getting caught twice and decided to wait until Tori left and his mom was asleep.

As he replayed the encounter with Tori over and over in his mind he was suddenly terrified by the thought that she and his mom were alone downstairs. What if Tori told her what had happened? He knew his mom would not be pleased if she knew he had been caught by her friend and feared the consequences. Nothing about Tori's reaction led him to believe she would tell his mom, but he still had that fear in the back of his mind.

He idly passed more time at his computer playing war simulation games to take his mind off what had happened and his burning need to jerk off. He seemed to alternate regularly between being excited by thoughts of jerking off while Tori watched and fears that his mom would soon learn what had happened.

He heard excited chattering coming from downstairs as his mom and Tori seemed to be deeply involved in some conversation. It was almost an hour later when he heard noises indicating that Tori was getting ready to leave. Before she left she called upstairs, "Bye Mike, it was great to see you."

His stomach knotted at the double meaning of her words. Could she really be saying she liked seeing his hard cock? He could only hope. She left a few minutes later and he heard his mom coming down the hall toward her room. She knocked on his door and he called out, "Come in."

She just leaned her head inside and said, "I'm surprised you are still up."

"I'll be going to bed soon," he said before thinking that he would as soon as he could jerk off and relieve the pent up tension in his cock.

"Well, goodnight," his mom slurred a little as she spoke. She was drunker than he had seen her in a while. He replied goodnight as she left his room and shut the door behind her.

Mike sat quietly and listened as she moved around. As soon as he was sure she was in bed he pulled his pants down and freed his semi-rigid cock. He lightly wrapped his fingers around his shaft and his mind raced with erotic scenarios from this night that would only ever play out in his mind. He thought about Tori catching him but instead of his stopping he had kept going until he came as she watched. As he replayed the scene she then moved over and replaced his hand with hers before she jerked him to a massive cumshot. The final time he replayed the scene she came over to him and dropped to her knees before sucking him off and taking his cum in her mouth.

His mind continued to replay different scenarios with each one more wild than the previous. Before he knew it he was thinking about what might have happened if both his mom and Tori had caught him. In his mind's eye his mom wasn't upset at all and she had helped Tori relieve his pent up excitement.

The next time he replayed the scene Tori wasn't present at all and it was just his mom who caught him. As his mind played a scene of him shooting a huge load of cum all over his mom's naked tits he knew he had passed the point of no return. He frantically stroked his cock until it erupted with cum. Mike stroked himself steadily as the heavy cum shot out of his cock and landed on his stomach. Finally the force of his cum shots weakened to the point where the cum oozed out of his cock and ran down over his hand as he continued stoking himself. Only when he was completely spent and his hand and cock were thoroughly smeared with his cum did Mike finally open his eyes and look down at his stomach.

The force of his orgasm surpassed any other that he could remember and he was truly surprised by the amount of cum on his stomach. He didn't ever remember shooting that volume of cum before and momentarily sat in amazement looking at the many strands of white cum all over him. He finally rolled over and grabbed an old t-shirt off the floor and started to clean himself up.

He then was struck by the familiar feelings of guilt and shame about having had such sexual thoughts about his mom. He knew that much of the intensity of his orgasm was owed to his brief encounter with Tori, but he also knew that what finally unleashed his cum were some very inappropriate thoughts of his mother.

He felt weird and perverted having such lustful feelings about his mom, but the reality was that this wasn't the first time he had felt that way. It first started a little over a year ago during his senior year in high school when some of his friends started talking about hot older women. They started discussing a few teachers they would fuck before one of his friends said, "Shit Mike, what about your mom? I'd totally do her." Mike had been shocked as he had never thought of her as anything other than mom, but the rest of his friends quickly agreed with the comment. A couple of them went to her for their haircuts and started talking about how, if they kept their hands on the ends of the armrests during the haircuts, she would rub her crotch against their hands. They also talked about how she would let her big tits press against their backs as she cut their hair and would rub her tits against them as she moved.

Mike had protested to their observations and conversation and finally had persuaded the group to change subjects and move on. None of his friends had brought the subject up since and Mike figured, and hoped, they had forgotten about it. However brief the conversation, it had stuck in Mike's mind and he couldn't shake the idea that his friends thought his mom was hot and wanted to fuck her.

It wasn't until his next haircut with her that things started to change for Mike. She had cut his hair about once a month for his whole life and he never thought anything of it until this particular time. He wasn't sure why but he kept his arms and hands on the ends of the armrests as his friends had described. Perhaps he was secretly hoping that nothing would happen and he could put the whole silly issue out of his head.

That wasn't to be as it wasn't too long after she started cutting his hair that she rubbed the crotch of her tight jeans back and forth against his hand. Mike became immediately aroused despite his feelings of guilt at feeling this way about his mom. In his excited condition he had a heightened sensitivity to her touch and movements. Just as his friends said he felt her big, soft tits pressing into his back as she cut the back of his hair and she brushed her tits against his arms as she moved around on his sides.

By the time he had finished that haircut he had to concentrate hard to control his hard on until he got home from the salon and could wildly jerk off. He felt extremely guilty thinking about his mom that way, but as a horny 18 year old he couldn't deny that she had just rubbed her crotch and tits against him.

From that day on, almost in spite of himself, he would find his mind wandering to thoughts of her as he jerked off. At first the memories of her soft tits brushing against his arm were more than enough to bring about a climax to his sessions. However, his mind soon started to create more and more lurid scenes with her where she did far more than simply brush against him while cutting his hair. She had soon become a fairly regular player in his jerk off fantasies and before too long he had imagined fucking and sucking her in about every position he could imagine.

Despite the regularity of these thoughts Mike was always racked with guilt immediately after he finished cumming. He knew it was wrong and probably more than a little sick and perverted to feel like he did, but when he grew excited he couldn't help but let his mind wander to visions of her. Ultimately, he learned to deal with the guilt that came as a result.

In later haircuts he concluded that she didn't do any of the crotch or tit rubbing intentionally. Wendy was pretty short at only 5' 2" tall and she often had to lean, stretch, or stand on her tip toes to give her haircuts. Mike realized it was when she was leaning and reaching that she usually brushed against him and figured that she probably was unaware she even was doing it. Still, that didn't stop him from feeling a charge of excitement whenever her crotch or big tits rubbed up against him during his subsequent haircuts. Some of Mike's most intense masturbation sessions would take place as soon as he could get home from these haircuts.

Wendy was now only 37 years old and she worked hard to keep herself in shape. She worked out regularly and watched what she ate. Through as objective eyes as he could use, Mike came to realize just how hot his mom was for a woman her age. Most of the time he was able to acknowledge that fact simply as an observation in his mind and think nothing more of it. It was at times when he felt particularly excited or pent up that he found his mind turned these observations of her into something much more lustful.

The feeling of release he felt after having finally been able to finish jerking off was so intense that Mike fell into a deep sleep almost as soon as he finished wiping the last of his cum off his stomach with his t-shirt.

The next week passed normally with Mike very much looking forward to his haircut late in the week. Not only would it give him a cheap thrill at the expense of his mom but he also hoped to have the chance to see Tori again. He knew it was all just silly fantasy on his part, but there was a small part of him that couldn't stop thinking that there might be a small part of her interested in him.

jt123
jt123
2,749 Followers