Fantasy Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
Father and Daughter start fantasy business for other Daddys.
2.4k words
4.29
149.6k
68
8

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 08/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother was killed two weeks before my 18th birthday. She was drunk as usual and drove her car off a cliff. I was upset but not as upset as a child who had a mother that loved them. My mother only loved getting drunk. So even though she was here, she was never really here.

I found out the day of the funeral my mother was the town whore. She fucked everyone and anyone who offered. There had been a lot of men at the funeral and when I ask my father about it, he finally admitted it to me. But when I ask why he stayed, he simply said, well there was you, and I didn't want to leave you alone with her.

The morning of my birthday I woke to my bedroom filled with balloons, they were everywhere. I smiled knowing that it had to have taken my father hours to blow them all up and then get them inside my room without me knowing.

I had never really thought of my father in a sexual manner until that morning. It was still quite early when I woke up. If I hadn't had to pee, I would never have caught him. Giggling a little because of the balloons I stumbled out of my room and into the bathroom. Dad sat on the toilet, stroking his cock and moaning. His eyes were closed so he didn't see me come in. I should have backed out, but I didn't I just stood there and watched. His cock was beautiful; I had never seen one that big. I had begun having sex several years before but had only dated boys my own age. None of them had a cock like my dads. It wasn't really super long maybe about 7" but it was so thick that he couldn't get his fingers closed around it. It had to be as thick as it was long. In that moment I knew I had to have it. I had to know what it felt like to have my pussy stretched by such a beautiful cock.

I must have made a sound because dads eye flew open. His hand stopped moving and he gasp in surprise. "You shouldn't be in here." He yelled at me. I smiled at him forgetting I had to pee. Instead I took the two steps into the bedroom and knelt between his legs. Before he could say another word, I began licking his cock. He tried to stop me, well a little. But then he just closed his eyes and let me do what I wanted. His cock was so big I could just barely fit the head of it in my mouth. So I licked and sucked on it from top to bottom. My small hand trying to wrap around it so I could stroke it, he began moaning and that really turned me on. My pussy started to drip and tingle and I knew when I finally got it inside me I was going to cum like I had never come before.

Standing I took his hand and led him to the bedroom, I worried he would protest, but he didn't. I think it had been a long time since he had been with a woman. Finally he spoke.

"We shouldn't be doing this."

"Yes we should. I have never seen a cock like yours and I need to know what it feels like to have it inside me. All the boys I let fuck me had small cocks. Yours is big and thick and is going to fill me. I need to feel that."

"How many boys have you fucked?"

"I don't know Daddy, a lot. I love sex. I guess I get that from Mom. I don't think there is anything better than having a cock pounding in and out of my pussy. I would do it everyday if I could."

He smiled at me. "So you like to make love?"

"I've never made love Daddy, I've only fucked. I figured when I get married I'll make love. But for now fucking is what I like."

"Do you want your daddy to fuck you?"

"More than anything. I want to feel you inside of me. You want to fuck me don't you Daddy?"

He didn't answer and instead pushed me face first onto his bed. He manhandled me a little bit and pulled me to my knees. I felt the bed shift as he climbed up behind. Then he climbed back down.

"Daddy, what are you doing? I want your cock now."

"I want to videotape it. I have an idea. Hang on a sec." True to his word he was back a couple seconds later. The video camera in his hand, he climbed back on the bed and I finally felt his cock head pushing inside me. It felt even bigger now.

"Tell me what you want?"

"I want your cock inside me, please stop teasing me."

"Tell Daddy what you want him to do to you."

"Please Daddy put your big cock inside me and fuck me. I want your cock so bad."

I screamed in pleasure as he pushed inside of me in one long hard thrust. I thought I was going to tear apart, but I wanted more.

"Mmmm baby that feels so good. Your pussy is all wet for me. You like your Daddy's big cock don't you?"

"Oh fuck yes, oh my fucking God it feels so good. Harder Daddy, fuck me harder." He didn't have to be told twice and before long he was pumping in and out of me harder and faster. My head was spinning with the shear ecstasy I was feeling. After several long minutes his moans began getting louder.

"OH baby, Daddys going to cum. Daddy's going to shoot his hot cum deep inside his baby girls pussy."

"Do it Daddy, give it all to me. I want to feel it."

"You're on the pill right?"

"Yes .... Oh fuck Daddy please fill me." He didn't wait a second longer, I could feel his hot cum shooting deep inside my pussy. We dropped down on the bed, panting and sweating. "Oh fuck dad that was hot. You have a great cock."

"Hell Sue, that wasn't even my best work. I was just so fucking horny I couldn't wait any longer."

"Well I'll be looking forward to the next time."

"Well there are some conditions to us having sex again."

"Oh really?"

"Yes you can't fuck anyone else unless I tell you it's okay. I want you to be ready for me when I want. I don't want to take a chance of you get VD either. I want you to be my girl, and I'll share you when I want to, with whom I want to."

"Really daddy, you want me to be your girl. Your..."

"Yes baby, from now on you're my dirty little girl. No more fucking the boys from school."

"Ok Daddy, I always wanted to be your girlfriend. I'm glad I am now."

It had been days since Daddy's and my first encounter. He hadn't mentioned it again. But he would pat my ass when I walked by or pull me into his lap and kiss me. I liked this new game we played. Going into the office I powered up the computer and decided before I did what I was going to do I would see what daddy had been looking at. Clicking on the link in history, I was stunned to see my face on the webpage. I was in my school uniform and looking innocent. As I scrolled down the page, I found links with little 10 sec videos of Daddy and I fucking. You could pay to watch the entire video. I couldn't believe it. There was a comments page and I clicked on that and felt myself getting wet reading the comments left by other men. Men who had fantasies of fucking their own daughters, wanting to hear her call to him to fuck her. My pussy was dripping wet as I read on.

Deciding we needed to add some videos to the website, I went to the bedroom and set up the video camera. Grabbing some toys, I stripped off my clothes, pulled my hair up in pig tails and laid in the middle of the bed. I started to rub my pussy and moaning. Reaching down I pushed my vibrator into my pussy and started to moan.

"I'm such a bad little girl Daddy. But I can't help myself. I love cock. I want your cock daddy. Please fuck me. Stick your big Daddy cock deep inside my tight little pussy and fuck me hard. Mmmm Daddy it feels so good. Look how wet your making my pussy." I started to really fuck myself hard with the dildo. Daddy had been standing outside the door watching and he played too. "What in the hell is going on in here young lady?"

I feigned surprise. "Oh Daddy, what are you doing home so early?"

"I ask you a question, what are you doing?"

"I couldn't help it Daddy, I peeked in the bathroom last night and I saw how big your cock is and all I could think of was having you fuck me with it."

"You like my cock little girl? You want to feel my big cock slamming in and out of your little pussy do you?"

"Please Daddy, I'll do anything you want. Just fuck me."

"Daddy didn't know his little girl was such a dirty little whore."

"I love it Daddy I love to fuck."

"Well since you already have a cock in your tight little pussy, daddy's going to teach you a lesson for being in his bed."

Daddy lifted my legs in the air and I felt his finger playing at my other hole. I tried to stop him but I couldn't. I wanted to give him whatever he wanted. After several minutes of teasing I felt warm lube being pushed in and then I felt the head of Daddy's fat cock. He pushed in slow and it burned and hurt, But I remained silent.

"You little whore, tell Daddy what you want."

"Fuck me Daddy. Stuff your big cock inside me."

"Mmmm that's Daddys good girl."

He pushed deeper and deeper and I thought I was going to pass out from the pain, but I relaxed and remained calm. Once he was inside he waited a few minutes before he started to move. After several minutes, he began moving inside me. The more he moved the more I like it.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck that feels so good."

"Daddy likes how tight your ass is baby. It feels good choking my big cock."

"I'm going to cum Daddy, I'm going to cum hard. I can't take it. Oh fuck, yes."

"That's a good girl, cum for your Daddy. Let him see how much you love him."

My body began to shake with my orgasm, my juice was running out of me. I had never been so full. It was wonderful and I wanted more. I didn't want this blissful feeling to end. Daddy began pumping his cock faster inside me and I just kept moaning, "Oh Daddy, oh fuck." He was laughing as he plunged deeper and deeper into me. I could tell he was getting close and soon, he let me know. "OH fuck, I'm going to fucking explode. You're squeezing the cum right out of my cock, oh fuck baby. Take it, suck all of Daddy's cum out of his cock."

Before I could say a word he was pushing deep inside of me his body tense and he filled me. We lay back on the bed panting.

When we took the video to the computer we were very happy with the results. It turned out well and I thought I looked really sexy. Daddy turned to me and said "Little girl there is something we need to talk about."

I was a little scared, but I sat down and smiled a shaky little smile. "Okay Daddy, what is it. Did I not fuck you right, do you not want me anymore?" He quickly assured me that wasn't the case. "Oh no baby, that's not it. I love you very much. You're wonderful. No what I want to talk to you about is some e-mail requests I've been getting. You told me you like to fuck, and would do anything for me. Is that still true?"

"Oh yes Daddy, I will do anything for you. I'm your woman. And a woman always does what her man wants."

"Well there are men emailing me wanting to know if I would let them fuck you and fulfill their fantasies...they're willing to pay."

"You want me to be a prostitute?"

"No baby, that's not what you would be. You would be a 'Fantasy Girl'. Fulfilling the fantasies of men. You don't have to do it, I won't force you. I won't be upset if you don't want to do it either. This is up to you."

"Well if I did would you be there? I mean I wouldn't be alone with them would I?"

"No I would be there. I would never leave you alone. Ever."

"Well I'll think about it, but do you have pictures of them? I mean can I see what they look like?"

"I'll email them and find out." We fell silent for a few minutes.

"Daddy?"

"Yes?"

"How much will they pay?"

"Thousands!!!" With that I went off to think about it. I did love to fuck, I loved everything about it. And there were men that were willing to pay thousands of dollars. It was worth considering.

Daddy and I had a long talk and I told him I would do it. But there were conditions. First I wouldn't pretend to be younger than 18, second there could be no pain and no golden showers. I didn't find any of that remotely exciting. And each session would be video-taped to be added to our growing pay for view collection. We searched the internet for editing software that we could black the man face out and that was how it would be put on the website. You would hear him and see his body but not his face.