Fantasy Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom finally makes his fantasy a reality.
8k words
4.71
365.7k
96
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 04/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,743 Followers

Mike didn't wake until quite late the next morning, and it took him a few minutes after he woke for the events of the previous night to come flooding back into his mind. Had it really happened? Had his mom really stroked his cock until he came or had he dreamed the whole thing? He replayed the events over and over and realized that it really had happened.

He timidly stepped out of his room not sure what to say or how to act when he saw his mom. He looked around the house and was relieved when he found a note on the kitchen table that said she had gone out to run some errands and wouldn't be back for a while.

He went back upstairs and took a long shower before getting dressed and going downstairs to do some homework. He watched television as he studied for a while. He often took breaks from his studying and analyzed what had happened the previous night. His mom had been more drunk than he had remembered seeing her in a long time. He figured that she was just so impaired from the alcohol that she lost her own judgment. He was still nervous about how she would react today when she got home. Would she even remember? Would she be angry he hadn't stopped her? He tried to focus back on his homework to keep his mind occupied.

After finishing most of his work he happened to glance over at a big pile of mail that had arrived the past few days. He walked over and started thumbing through the pile hoping to find a new edition of one of the magazines he subscribed to. Toward the bottom of the pile he stopped when he found a catalogue from a lingerie company that was addressed to his mom.

He quickly pulled out the glossy catalogue. He thumbed through it as his cock grew quickly to full size. He immediately noticed that most of the things in the catalogue were very racy, more so even than he had seen in the Victoria's Secrets or Fredericks catalogues that he had looked at before. Many of the items were crotchless, completely see through, or had open cups so the women's tits hung in plain view.

He untied his sweats and slipped his hand inside his pants. He started stroking himself as he looked at the sexy models in the catalogue and envisioned Tori and his mom in some of the sluttier outfits he saw displayed. He again felt a twinge of something, was it guilt, at having these feelings for his mom. As his excitement grew his mind quickly got over that and he started having visions of himself slowly peeling some of the lingerie off his mom and fucking her. "What would she think if she knew I was having these thoughts?" he wondered as he slowly stroked his cock.

Maybe she would be excited, he thought to himself. The very idea of that sent a chill through him. He thought about what would happen if she walked in on him now as he sat with his pants around his knees and his hard cock in his hand. "Let me help with that, dear," she would say as she came down the stairs and walked over to him. She would strip off her clothes in front of him and then sit on his lap driving his hard cock up her pussy fucking him until they both were screaming in orgasm. Perhaps she would hold her big tits in her hands and wrap them around his cock and let him fuck her tits until he shot his cum all over them.

He groaned at this last thought and felt his cum ready to burst. With one last grunt he started cumming. He stroked himself until he finished and then quickly moved to the bathroom to clean himself up. Fantasizing about his mom catching him was exciting before, but now with his own cum covering his hand and cock it seemed more scary than exciting. He quickly cleaned up and replaced the lingerie catalogue into the pile of mail where he found it.

He tried to go back to the homework but his mind kept wandering to the sexy items in the catalogue and the events of the previous night. Eventually he gave up and put on his workout clothes. He decided to go out for a run to burn off some of his pent up energy.

He left his mom a note and went out for a long run. He didn't return until a couple of hours later and found his mom had returned. She greeted him warmly when he entered. "Hello sleepy head. I didn't think you were ever going to wake up today." They chatted for a while just as they had done on hundreds of previous Saturdays. Finally Mike said he needed to take a shower and went upstairs.

He stripped down and got in the shower happy that things hadn't seemed awkward with his mom. Part way through his shower his mom knocked on the door and then came in to grab something. This happened occasionally so it wasn't anything too unexpected. It used to happen more when his sister still lived with them as three people had to vie for space and time in the one full bathroom as they all tried to shower and get ready in the mornings. She quickly left and Mike was left alone with his thoughts of her joining him in the shower.

He shut off the water and toweled off still not believing he was having these thoughts about his mom. His cock had grown semi-hard from his lewd thoughts and he continued to towel off. Suddenly the door opened quickly and Wendy again stepped inside. Mike froze and stared dumbly at her before realizing he was completely naked. He quickly covered himself with the towel as Wendy apologized for bursting back in. "I thought you were still in the shower and I could sneak in and out," she offered. However, Mike was fairly sure he had noticed her glancing at his semi-erect cock just before he covered it with the towel. He wondered if the whole thing hadn't been planned. The very idea of that sent an electric spark through him.

By now it was the early evening and so Wendy cooked them a nice dinner. As they ate they chatted about Mike's school and Wendy's work.

After dinner Wendy said she had rented some videos that maybe they could watch if Mike didn't have other plans. He had plans to go out with a girl he met in one of his classes, but she had called earlier in the day and cancelled with some excuse he still didn't believe. He agreed and she said, "Great, it's a date."

They sat on the couch and watched the first video. It was a comedy they both had wanted to see and they laughed and enjoyed watching it together. When it ended Wendy said she had rented a thriller for the second movie. She suggested they get more comfortable and she went upstairs and changed into a pair of hospital scrub pants and a loose t-shirt. Mike went upstairs and put on his pajamas. Wendy popped some popcorn and came downstairs with a big bowl. Mike had a hard time peeling his eyes away from her big tits as they swayed erotically from side to side as she walked over to him.

She started the video and sat close to him on the couch with the big bowl of popcorn resting on both of their thighs. As they watched Mike soon realized this was an "erotic" thriller that featured a little more nudity and suggestive situations than their usual movie fare. His excitement grew as the action in the movie heated up.

The popcorn was soon gone, and Wendy put the bowl on the table next to the couch and sat back next to him just as a particularly hot scene started on the screen. A man started questioning a woman on her actions at a party where someone had been killed. The questioning became heated and became an argument that somehow evolved into a passionate embrace. Mike watched eagerly as they ripped off each other's clothes and began to fuck on the desk in his office.

Mike knew he shouldn't but he couldn't help himself. He moved his hand over and rested it on his mom's thigh. She jumped in surprise at his touch. He looked at her and she looked back with an expression that made him question if she even remembered what had happened the previous night.

"We shouldn't," she said. However, something in her tone seemed to leave the door open. Mike quickly thought to himself "What the hell?" and decided to press the situation. After all, she had initiated things the previous night so she couldn't really get too mad at him, could she?

She pushed his hand lightly off her thigh and pushed pause on the remote. "Sorry," Mike offered, "but I thought that maybe after last night..." His voice trailed off as he was unsure exactly how to end that sentence. I thought that after last night you would let me fuck you silly just didn't seem like something he could say out loud.

"Last night was probably a mistake," Wendy said softly.

"But why does it have to be?" Mike asked.

"It just isn't right," Wendy answered. "Mothers and sons aren't supposed to do things like that?"

"Why not?" Mike asked. "Nobody is doing anything they don't want." He took a deep breath for courage before he continued, "I've been fantasizing about you for a long time and last night you said you thought about me like that too." Wendy just stared at him so he took that as his cue to continue. "Nobody other than us ever has to know. And if it is something that we both want it can't do any harm."

"But we shouldn't," she offered again softly.

Mike had imagined himself saying these next words to her hundreds of times but he still couldn't believe it when he heard the words actually coming out of his mouth. "Doesn't that just make it better?"

An awkward silence hung in the air for a few seconds and Mike feared he had pushed the issue too far too soon. Wendy stood up and he feared she was going upstairs, but instead she said, "I need a drink." She went to the kitchen and returned a few moments later with a glass and a bottle of wine. Mike still wasn't sure what would happen but when he noticed her hard nipples poking against her shirt he grew very excited.

She sat back down next to him and rewound the tape for a few moments. She hit play and he looked back at the TV and rewatched the scene where the couple's questioning became arguing became fucking.

As the movie continued there were several more fuck scenes. Neither had yet said anything since their previous conversation ended and they simply sat side by side and watched the movie. Finally, near the end of the movie Mike jumped a little in surprise at Wendy's touch on his leg. She held her hand there through the rest of the movie. Just as the movie finished her hand slowly began to creep higher on his leg. "Did you like watching that?" she asked softly.

Mike whispered, "Yes."

"Don't hold back your excitement because of me," she said. She then let her hand caress the bulge in his pajama pants. Mike groaned and spread his legs wider to allow her more room. He couldn't believe that his argument had convinced her this was OK. It had worked over and over in his fantasies but he never would have dreamed he would be able to actually experience it. "Do you want me to continue or do you want to do it yourself?" she asked.

His look gave her his answer and she smiled as she caressed his rock hard cock again. She slipped her hand up to the tie on his pants and pulled the string until it came untied. She slipped her fingers inside the waistband of his pants and reached her fingertips down to where his pubic hair started. She ran her fingers through his rough hair before grasping his shaft.

Mike shifted and pulled off his pants so he was now naked from the waist down. She wrapped her fingers around him again and began to stroke him. He looked at her but she was completely focused on watching her fingers move up and down on his cock. He shifted his gaze to her tits and watched them sway and rock as her arm moved up and down. Since he had cum twice fairly recently he lasted longer than the previous night, but not by much. She expertly played with his cock and quickly drove him past the point of control.

"I'm going to cum," he groaned.

"Yes," she whispered huskily, "let yourself go."

She stroked him harder and faster and he soon began shooting his cum all over his stomach and her hand. She kept stoking him as she had done the previous night, but this time she kept playing with his cock even after it became soft. She gently rolled his soft cock between her fingers and lightly cupped his balls a couple of times before she finally pulled her hand away.

The TV screen had gone to snow but neither of them cared. Wendy leaned over to Mike and kissed him on the cheek before she whispered, "Good night." Mike watched in a combination of lust and confusion as she disappeared up the stairs and went to her room. He cleaned himself up again and went to his own room. He lay awake for a long time wondering what was happening? Was she planning to jerk him off whenever he got excited? Was she ever going to let him touch her? Would he actually get to fuck her?

He lay awake for a long time before he slowly went back into the hall. He wanted to walk into her room with his hard cock leading the way and just climb on top of her and fuck her silly, but he didn't have the courage and didn't know if that is what she wanted. Instead he quietly pushed her door open just a few inches and peered inside. He could just make out her form in the ambient light and immediately recognized that she was playing with herself. Both of her hands were between her widely spread legs. She was just about to loose herself and started to cum as Mike watched eagerly. She moaned very softly and bit on her lower lip as her body wriggled from her orgasm. He watched her for a few minutes longer and then quietly snuck back to his room and wildly jerked off. He now knew that she too was excited by their encounters and again had wild fantasies about fucking her.

Nothing that would be considered out of the ordinary happened between him and Wendy for the next few days. Mike had continually wanted to ask her about their newfound relationship, but the words or the timing never seemed right. After all, how do you actually bring yourself to ask your mom if she wants to fuck?

A few hours after dinner one night Wendy knocked on his door and stepped into his room. "Mike," she began, "I want to make sure you are OK with what has been going on between us. I realize this is a bit out of the ordinary and I want to let you know that if this makes you uncomfortable we can stop."

She looked at Mike waiting for his response. He wanted to choose his words carefully to avoid saying something stupid. "I am totally fine with what has been happening," he said. He then added, "Are you OK with it?"

She paused and seemed to be searching for the right words. "I've been struggling with it," she started. "On one hand it feels so good and so right but on the other hand I know it is wrong." He started to make his argument from their previous conversation about how it really isn't wrong if nobody is getting hurt but she stopped him. "I know what you are going to say. I just can't stand the thought that your horny mom is going to screw you up for the rest of your life." She smiled softly at him and seemed to wait for him to reply.

He decided to lay it on the line and tell her that he wanted to continue and even wanted to do much, much more. However, just as he opened his mouth she stopped him and simply said, "Goodnight." She then turned and left.

Mike was excited beyond belief at this point. They never formally said it but he couldn't help but think that he and his mom had just agreed to continue their new sexual relationship.

He thought for a moment that something might happen between them this night. When he told her that he wanted to continue he thought he picked up a slight glimmer in her eyes. She had paused momentarily before saying goodnight and leaving and Mike wondered if she was deciding if she should move over to him or not. He went to sleep that night wishing she had joined him in bed and eventually stroked his hard cock as he thought about fucking her.

Much to Mike's disappointment, the next few days were nothing but normal. Wendy went about her normal routine and Mike outwardly went about his as his mind now almost continually played various lusty scenarios where he fucked his mom. He often jerked off during these days but it seemed his cock was still nearly always hard.

It was the following Friday night before Mike decided he had to do something. As awkward as it felt to him he decided that if his mom didn't do anything that night he would ask her to help him jerk off. He really hoped he wouldn't have to ask.

Wendy got into her "hanging out" clothes almost immediately upon returning from work that night. As they ate dinner together she wore a loose t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants. Neither were great for showing off her sexy body but Mike still stared and thought she looked hot.

They cleared the dishes together and chatted about various subjects as Mike's mind raced and his cock throbbed. He desperately wanted to feel her big tits and fuck her, but how could he ask? He stood next to the table and watched her silently from behind as she rinsed and put the dishes into the dishwasher. As he watched her move he knew he couldn't wait any longer and, without really thinking, he moved behind her. Her hands were down in the sink and he wrapped his arms around her stomach as he pressed himself tightly up against her back. He could feel his hardening cock pressing against her ass.

He didn't say a word but just held her tightly and enjoyed the soft sensation of her body pressed against his. She hadn't said anything to encourage him but she also hadn't stopped him. Almost by instinct he leaned his head to the side and softly began kissing her neck. He thought he heard her sigh softly and he definitely felt her ass as it started to rub in a side to side motion against his now fully erect cock.

He continued kissing her neck for a while longer before she turned around to face him. If he had any doubts that she was a willing partner then the look in her eyes convinced him. She turned and looked at him, not as a mother, but as a lover. She easily guided him back to the kitchen table and he stood with the edge of the table pressing against his ass. Her hands grasped the button on his pants and she deftly unhooked it before lowering the zipper. With his help she pushed his pants down around his ankles and pulled off his boxers so his hard cock was exposed to her.

She looked at it for a few moments as Mike's head spun in anticipation of what was about to happen. He was going to get to fuck her! The moment he had dreamed about for so long now was finally going to happen. He imagined her naked and under him as he fucked her but was pulled back to the moment by the feel of her hand wrapping around his shaft.

She held his shaft in her right hand and began to lightly stroke his length back and forth. She was looking down at his cock and watched her hand move back and forth slowly. Mike was so excited by her touch after being so pent up the past few days that he felt his cum start to rise from his balls. He tried every trick he could to keep himself in control but it only took a few more strokes of her hand to cause him to erupt.

He groaned, partly of release and partly of disappointment, as he started cumming a lot sooner that he had hoped or expected. Wendy also seemed surprised by his quick orgasm but she expertly continued stroking his cock and milking out all of his cum. She stroked him until he was completely spent and then just softly held his cock in her fingers.

"I'm sorry," Mike said. "I didn't want it to end that quickly."

"Don't worry honey," she said reassuringly, "I'm flattered you find my touch so exciting."

Mike was suddenly overcome with embarrassment at his situation. Not only did he just try to come on to his own mom, but then when she responded to him he prematurely came all over the place before anything could happen. He suddenly felt like a stupid little kid. "I should go clean up," he said as he quickly stuffed his cock back into his pants and went upstairs.

He grabbed his pajamas and went into the bathroom. He cleaned his cum off himself and then just stayed in the bathroom a while longer feeling more and more embarrassed about what had happened. He decided to stay upstairs and not go back down and face her, so he went to his room and played with the computer for a while.

jt123
jt123
2,743 Followers