Fantasy Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Father and Daughter start fantasy business for other Daddys.
1.4k words
4.41
97.6k
39
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 08/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part two of three part series. I recommend reading the first part to get a sense of what's going on. This is a work of fiction.

*

Daddy and I went through the masses of emails and I picked three men. One from each age group. One was in his forties, like my own daddy, one in his fifties and one in his sixties, but didn't look that old even though his hair was white. Then Daddy told me there was one more he wanted me to consider. It was our next door neighbor. His daughter was my best friend. He had stumbled across the video and hadn't been able to get the thought out of his mind. So I agreed.

Daddy and I set up the basement room for our games. We didn't want anyone to know what was going on. Each man would send his desires and clothing preferences ahead of time. So that when I appeared in the room I could be who they wanted me to be.

For my neighbor I put on a school uniform that matched his own daughter's. It seemed he had overheard her and I talking about giving head and that was where his fantasy was to start.

I bounced in the family room where he was sitting. He was fidgeting nervously.

"Hi Daddy, boy what I day I had today. I wish you would let me quit school. I am 18 and I just hate it." He was quiet for a minute but I watched as he gathered up his courage.

"Well you don't hate everything about school do you baby?" He said with just a little bit of sarcasm."

"Yeah I pretty much hate it all Daddy. When will Mom be home I'm starving."

"She just called she's has to work late. Won't be home until around 9 she said. But if you're hungry, I have something for you to snack on."

"What's that Daddy?"

"Well I heard you and Sue talking the other day and I know how much you like sucking cock so I thought you could suck mine."

"Daddy, stop fooling around."

"I'm not fooling around. You want to go around sucking boys cocks at school, then you can sure as hell come home and suck mine. I haven't had a good cock sucking in years and I want to see just how good you are. Now get on your knees and suck my cock and if you don't want to do that fine. Then I'm going to put you over my knee and paddle you for being such a dirty little girl."

"But Daddy." I shuffled closer, really pretending I was scared. "What's it going to be?"

"Daddy, I can't suck your cock."

"Fine, he grabbed my wrist and laid me over his lap. I could feel his hard cock pressing into my stomach and then his hand was roaming up my leg and then I heard him gasp.

"Where are your panties, young lady?"

"Well...um...you see."

"You were fucking some boy after school weren't you?" And with that he pushed his hand between my legs. I was excited and wet. "You come home with your pussy wet and no panties. Tell me you're not a little slut, a little slut that likes to get fucked."

I didn't answer. "Answer me!" He raised his voice. "I can't daddy. I do like sex and I do like giving blowjobs. But you're my Daddy."

"Yes and your Daddy is going to show you just what happens to little girls that fuck their way around school."

He pushed me to my knees between his legs and then worked the zipper and button on his pants. He reached in and fished his cock out. It wasn't great but it was rock hard and glistened with precum.

"Suck it!" He shouted. I hesitated and I moaned a little as he reached forward and took the back of my head and guided it to his cock. I opened my mouth to protest and he took advantage and pushed his cock down my throat. He moaned his daughter Carrie's name. "Oh that's it Carrie, suck Daddy's cock. Oh it feels so good." I licked and sucked his cock and felt it jumping and pulsing in my mouth. It was such a turn on.

"You like sucking my cock baby, tell Daddy."

"OH Daddy you're cock taste so good. My pussy is getting all wet from sucking it."

"Let me see, stand up for me." I stood and he instructed me to spread my legs. "See Daddy, look what you did to me. You made my pussy wet."

"Well baby, I think you should sit on Daddy's cock and I bet that will make your pussy feel good. You'd like that wouldn't you to feel a man's cock inside of you. Your Daddy's cock?"

I hesitated again just for form. Then I put my finger in my mouth and sucked on,

and answered. "Yes Daddy, I do want it. I know it's bad, but you made me feel all these feelings."

"Well I don't want to deny my little girl. So come sit on my cock and make your Daddy believe that you're a good girl." I climbed up on his lap and started to take my clothes off and he moaned as I leaned forward sliding my skirt off my feet.

"OK Daddy I'm ready, put your cock in me." I lowered myself as he pushed up and he was in me. I started to ride him and moan with delight.

"Oh Daddy it feels so good. Fuck me Daddy. Fuck me harder. I love it, it feel so good."

"Better than the boys at school?"

"Oh fuck yes, oh fuck Daddy your cock is so hard. Fuck me. I'm a bad little girl that needs her Daddy to teach her lesson."

"Oh Carrie, oh baby daddy loves his cock in your pussy. It feels so tight and wet." He was pounding into me and I was loving it. "Oh baby, Daddy is going to cum, he's going to explode."

"Oh Daddy, I want you to cum in my mouth. Please"

"OH Carrie, baby Daddy would like that very much. Get down on your knees so Daddy can fuck that sweet little mouth and watch you suck your cum off his cock."

I slide off his cock and down to the floor. He stood and put his hands on my head. "Open your mouth Carrie. Daddy's going to fuck that sweet mouth of yours and cum down your throat."

I opened my mouth and he stepped forward and pushed his cock into my mouth. I moaned tasting my pussy juice on his cock. It was the first taste I had ever had of pussy and I loved it. With his hands on my head he began to thrust his cock in and out of my mouth.

"Oh that's it Carrie, suck your Daddy's cock. Suck it baby. Make Daddy proud." He said as he continued to thrust his hips. "Oh fuck, oh baby. Daddy's getting ready." With that he thrust his hips hard pushing his cock all the way down my throat and began shooting his load. I moaned. Drinking it all in. With this final thrust I felt him begin to soften, and I pulled back.

"Did I do good Daddy?"

"Oh yes Carrie, daddy is very proud of you. But I have to warn you. Daddy is going to want to do this again and again."

"Okay Daddy, I don't you to be mad at me so I'll do whatever you want."

With that I watched as he dressed and went into the corner of the room where my father sat. There was a brief discussion and then he left.

I had just completed my first job as "Fantasy Girl" and I was feeling pretty good.

"Well sweetie, go on up and get a shower and we'll have dinner and get this edited and on the website. I have to tell you baby that was hot. Watching you fuck him. I want to come over and fuck you myself. But I can have you anytime. I think for the week leading up to your fantasy duties we'll keep you sex free so you're hornier for our guest."

"I'll do whatever you want, as long as afterward you fuck me with your big cock. I just love your fat fuck pole daddy."

He laughed and we went upstairs were we edited and put the video online. In two weeks our next customer would be arriving. It was to the oldest of three men. I was looking forward to it.