Fantasy Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,745 Followers

A little over an hour later he heard footsteps coming upstairs and stopping outside his door. She knocked lightly and then came inside. "Hey," she said, "I expected you to come back down."

"I just thought I would hang out here," he said trying to sound nonchalant.

She walked close behind him and softly said, "Honey, are you embarrassed about what happened earlier?"

He silently nodded his head.

"Please don't be," she added. "There is no shame in what happened. You were just really pent up and needed a release. In time you'll learn to better control your thoughts so you don't get so excited so quickly."

She had started rubbing his shoulders in a way that he found simultaneously relaxing and sensual. For a few more long moments she rubbed his shoulders and neck and he sat still and enjoyed her touch. "Come here," she whispered as she helped him stand up from his chair. She led him over to his bed and had him stand facing her as she sat on the edge of his bed.

She grasped the elastic band on his pajama bottoms and tugged them down to his ankles. She touched him at his knees and let her fingers lightly rub up his thighs until her fingertips were tickling his pubic hairs. His cock had become partially erect already but was still hanging mostly limp in front of her. She let her right hand move to the base of his cock and she took it in her fingers. Softly and gently she teased and played with his cock until he was rock hard.

"See," she whispered, "just because you cum once doesn't mean that you still can't have some fun."

She began stroking his cock in earnest as he groaned out loud at the feeling. She stroked him for a while longer before she leaned her head forward and began to lightly kiss the tip of his cock. The feel of her soft lips lightly rubbing against the sensitive tip of his cock caused Mike to groan deeply. "You like that?" she asked as she continued pumping his shaft in her right hand.

"Yes," Mike answered.

"Do you want mommy to suck your cock?" Wendy asked.

"Yes," Mike groaned.

She leaned forward again and this time parted her lips and took the tip of his cock inside her warm mouth. She let her tongue slide around and around the tip of his cock as she moved her lips back and forth over the end of his cock as if he were fucking her mouth.

That combined with her hand was more than Mike could resist. "I'm gonna cum," he blurted out just a second or two before he started cumming.

Wendy released his cock from her mouth but kept pumping him firmly in her hand as he came. His first spurt of cum landed squarely on her cheek as she pulled her face back and the rest of his cum ended up on the front of her shirt and her arm. She continued stroking him until he grew soft and then she still caressed his soft cock for a few minutes before finally removing her hand.

She stood up off the bed and gave Mike a very light kiss on his lips. She then used her fingers to scoop Mike's cum off her cheek before she put her finger in her mouth and licked off his cum. "Goodnight," she said softly as she then walked out of his room and shut the door behind her.

Mike sat on the bed as his mind raced over the night's happenings. His mom had sucked his cock and it had felt more incredible than anything he could have imagined. Tori's blowjob had been equally as hot and exciting, but there was something so dirty and forbidden about having his mom's mouth wrapped around him that it made the whole thing feel that much more exciting.

Mike finally drifted off to sleep happy with what had happened, but still wondering when his mom would let them fuck or let him play with her sexy tits or pussy.

He woke up early the next morning and went downstairs to get some breakfast. He and Wendy lounged around and read the paper before Mike decided he could use a work out. He put on his running clothes and went out for a long run.

By the time he returned home he was tired and hot so he went upstairs and got into the shower. He stayed in the shower for a long time just letting the water run over his tired muscles. Finally he heard a brief knock on the door and heard the door open. As with before he wasn't necessarily surprised as they often would quickly step in and out of the bathroom to grab something while someone was in the shower. The dark shower curtain blocked the view so it had never before felt odd or weird.

Mike was very surprised however when Wendy took the shower curtain and pushed it open. He turned to her in surprise and saw that she was dressed in a satin robe and didn't appear to have anything else on. She looked at him with lust glinting in her eyes as she looked at his wet and naked body. She reached over and shut the water off and held out her hand as she said, "Come with me."

He took her hand and followed her to her bedroom. Once inside she shut the door behind them. He looked about the room as water dripped down off him onto the floor. She had pulled all her blinds and that, combined with the door being shut, left the room dimly lit despite the fact that it was just a little before noon.

Wendy moved in front of Mike and reached her hands out to his chest. She started running her hands around his chest and stomach as Mike let out a low moan and felt his cock start to grow. Wendy's hands slipped down his stomach and before Mike really knew what was happening her soft fingers had wrapped around his growing shaft. She held it lightly in her fingers and then began to stroke and caress him until his cock was hard and stiff in her hand.

"Take off my robe," she whispered as she released his cock. Mike eagerly grabbed the tie of her robe and pulled the knot open. Her robe parted slightly and Mike could see that she was naked underneath. His fingers moved up to her shoulders and he pushed her robe off her shoulders. With a small shrug of her shoulders the smooth material of the robe slipped off of her and fell to the floor.

She finally had let Mike see her naked and his eyes greedily moved over her body and focused on her big, soft tits. Her body looked incredibly hot to Mike and he thought she looked just as hot as the models he often looked at on the internet despite her being 37 years old. She did have a few more lines and wrinkles on her body than the young models did, but her tits held their shape perfectly and didn't sag at all.

"Come here," her voice said as it pulled him from his trance of staring at her. She again took his hand and led him to her big, king sized bed. She pushed him down on his back and then climbed into bed after him. She easily straddled him and positioned her pussy just above his hard cock. "Are you ready for this?" she asked.

"God, yes," Mike groaned still not believing this was about to happen.

"Just lay back and let me fuck you," she whispered. Without saying another word she lowered herself onto him and Mike groaned loudly as he felt his hard cock slowly become engulfed in her warm, wet pussy. He was amazed at how her pussy felt. It felt wet and velvety and seemed to know just how to squeeze him for maximum excitement.

Wendy started to move herself up and down over him and Mike again groaned at the intense pleasure he felt. Mike was glad that she told him to just lay back and enjoy so he could completely focus on the pleasure he was experiencing. Mike placed his hands on her thighs and found that the feeling of her muscles flexing and moving as she fucked him added to his excitement.

Wendy had her hands on the bed on either side of Mike's head as she continued to confidently fuck him. The feel of her soft tits swaying back and forth against his chest further drove him wild. Mike felt his own orgasm approaching and knew that he wouldn't be able to hold himself back for long.

He concentrated on controlling himself for as long as he could. Finally he groaned, "I'm gonna cum." Wendy pushed herself up straight over him and began bouncing herself up and down on his cock.

Mike could now see her tits bounce across her chest and that, combined with her new tempo, soon drove him past the point of control. He grunted loudly as his cum exploded inside her pussy. As soon as he started cumming she dropped down so his cock was fully inside her and started grinding her hips from side to side.

Mike continued cumming hard and filled her pussy with a huge load of cum. About halfway through his own orgasm he felt her tense and watched her as she started cumming.

She had moved her hands up to her head and kept them there as her face twisted in an expression of pleasure and release. He loved how her pussy spasmed around his cock and it almost seemed to milk out the last of his cum as she came. She moaned over and over as she continued to grind her hips back and forth as her orgasm seemed to last for a long time.

Mike had finished cumming well before Wendy's orgasm stopped and he focused on watching her as she came. When she finally finished cumming she sat on top of him and regained herself as his cock grew softer and softer insider her.

She was the first to eventually speak. "See," she said, "if you don't get yourself all worked up before the fact you can control yourself just fine."

Mike smiled and realized that she was teaching him a little about what had happened the previous night. She had surprised him in the shower so he wouldn't be expecting it and wouldn't have time to get so excited before the fact that he couldn't control himself.

She lowered herself down on top of him and whispered into his ear, "Plus, the more experience you get the more you can control yourself. You'll see."

He wanted to lay in bed with her naked body for the rest of the day, but she then rolled off him and stood up next to the bed. "I've got to get to work," she said. She got in the shower and Mike went back to his room and got dressed. She quickly got herself dressed and then disappeared out the door.

She often worked on Saturday afternoons to give her clients that worked during the week a chance to make appointments. Mike was still disappointed that she had to go and wished they could have stayed in bed together. He passed the afternoon studying and watching TV until her return.

She came home around dinnertime with some take out food. As usual she had dressed nicely for work and Mike liked watching her as they ate. She wore a really tight pair of jeans and an equally tight sweater. Her boots had high, chunky heels that greatly accented her tits and ass as she moved around. She had once told Mike that the part of her job that she liked the least was the fact that she had to rely on her own looks to get tips and promote her work. She often said that she wished she could just go to work in a baseball hat and sweats, but who would get their hair styled from someone dressed like that?

As they ate Wendy complained a little about a kink she had in her neck and shoulders. She didn't seem to be hinting at anything in particular but rather just seemed to be commenting on it, but Mike still took that as his window of opportunity.

After they ate and cleared the dishes she went downstairs and sat on the couch in the living room. Mike joined her a few minutes later and walked around behind the couch. He brought his hands to her shoulders and began to give her a backrub. Wendy moaned happily as he started massaging her tired muscles.

Mike slowly massaged her and felt his cock start to stir in his pants. He worked her neck and shoulders over and over until he could see and feel her relax. She motioned for him to join her on the couch and turned sideways so he could continue his massage while sitting behind her.

He extended his massage to her lower back and began to let his fingers wrap a little farther around her sides. Wendy offered no resistance as his fingers slipped up her sides a little further until his fingertips rested on the sides of her tits. Wendy then leaned forward and pulled her sweater up over her head and tossed it aside.

Mike's hands returned to her back and he resumed his massage until the lure of the clasp on her bra became too much for him to resist. He took the clasp and fumbled with it briefly before finally getting it unhooked. Wendy pulled the bra off and tossed it aside with her sweater as Mike began massaging her now naked back.

She sighed at the feel of his hands massaging her skin. Without saying anything she scooted slightly closer to Mike and then leaned back against him. As she leaned back Mike slipped his arms under hers and wrapped them around her stomach. He let his hands caress her stomach and sides for a few moments before moving them up to the objects of his lust. He lightly brushed his fingertips over her tits and then finally took one in each hand and felt their soft weight.

Wendy sighed which gave him more confidence so Mike continued caressing her tits softly. He continued massaging her tits for many long minutes and grew tremendously excited when he felt her nipples stiffen under his touch. He traced his fingers around and over her nipples repeatedly as Wendy continued moaning and sighing.

Mike would have been happy to continue like that for several more hours but Wendy sat up straight and turned around to face him with a look of wanton lust in her eyes. She pushed him back against the arm of the couch and kissed him roughly as her tongue explored the inside of his mouth.

She pulled back from their kiss and began hurriedly taking off his pants. She unsnapped his pants and yanked the zipper down before she rushed to tug his pants and boxers off his legs together. She pulled his shirt up and over his head and immediately brought her mouth down to his rock hard cock.

Mike let out a long moan as her lips wrapped around his hard shaft and she started bobbing her head up and down on him. After a few strokes she took hold of his shaft and started greedily licking his shaft and tip as if it were a lollipop. Mike watched in fascination as she continued attacking his cock in a frenzy of sexual energy. He didn't want to cum like this and wanted to fuck her, but her actions felt so amazingly good that he was helpless to stop her.

As her head again bobbed up and down rapidly on him Mike knew he was about to cum. "I'm gonna cum," he groaned. Wendy only tightened her lips around his shaft and bobbed her head faster until Mike's cock exploded with a huge load of cum inside her mouth. Wendy swallowed what she could but had to let some of his cum seep out of her mouth and back down the outside of his shaft.

Mike watched as his cum mixed with her saliva and slowly dripped down around his cock. She left her mouth around him until he finally shot the last of his cum in her mouth. Her head continued to move up and down and soon her lips were coated with the sexy mix of his cum and her spit that covered his cock.

She continued to softly suck and lick him for several more minutes before she finally let his cock slip out of her mouth. She looked up at him and whispered, "How was that?"

"Amazing," Mike honestly replied. "But I had been hoping we would, um..." he paused not really sure how to say he wanted to fuck his mom.

"You were hoping what?" she teased. "I'm sure there is no reason for you to get shy now."

"Well, I guess I was hoping we would get to fuck," he said softly.

She smiled widely and looked deeply into his eyes. "Who said I was anywhere near done with you?" Her voice was so soft and sensual that it sent a tingle down Mike's spine.

Mike's eyes widened at hearing her and he stared at her as she smiled wickedly back at him. She moved her hand back to his now soft cock and she lightly encircled it with her fingers. Mike watched in fascination as her fingers slipped up and down his shaft lubricated by the sticky fluids already coating him. There was no urgency in her actions and she seemed to relish taking her time coaxing his cock back to life.

He watched her fingers nimbly move around his cock. She played with his shaft some before she began stroking some life back into it. She also let her hand periodically slip away from his cock and down to his balls. She rolled them softly in her fingers and tenderly caressed them before moving back to his growing cock.

She continued her slow revival of his cock like this until he was almost fully hard again. Mike was surprised at how quickly he had recovered and regained his full size. He often had jerked off a couple of times consecutively, but it had always taken him longer to restore his hard on and it seemed like he had to work a lot harder than Wendy to make it happen.

To finish off job of bringing his cock back to its full size Wendy lowered her head to him and again wrapped her lips around his shaft. Mike groaned as her lips again encircled him and she let her wet lips slide seductively around his hard shaft and tip. She sucked on him for a short while longer before she let his cock slide out of her mouth with a soft pop. "Good as new," she whispered followed by, "come with me."

She stood up off the couch and removed her pants and panties before she extended her hand to his. She led him up to her bedroom once again and they stopped at the edge of her big bed. They looked into each other's eyes in a way they had never looked at each other before. They brought their bodies together and met in a kiss. Almost as soon as their lips met Wendy's parted and Mike felt her tongue probing against his lips. He parted his lips and their tongues met in a wildly sexual dance. Mike was content kissing her like this and feeling her naked body rub against his, but Wendy clearly needed more.

She parted the kiss and pushed Mike onto the bed laying on his back. She crawled over him again and lowered her soaking wet pussy, Mike couldn't believe how wet it was, down over his hard cock. She began fucking him in the same position as they had fucked that afternoon. Wendy kept her eyes closed and appeared to be concentrating more on pleasuring herself as they fucked than pleasuring Mike. Mike was completely content having already cum once and being able to watch her ride him as his cock was enveloped in her pussy's warm caress.

He lightly rubbed her sides and her thighs as she continued fucking him. He sensed she might be building to her orgasm and suddenly her eyes popped wide open and she looked straight up at the ceiling. "Yesssss!," she cried out just before Mike felt her pussy clench down on his cock. She fell down on him so his full length was inside her and she held still as her pussy convulsed all around his cock. She threw her head back and began breathing in short gasps as the rest of her orgasm passed.

Mike couldn't believe how sexy she looked as she came and he lay still when she finished cumming. She put her hands on his chest for support and sat with her eyes closed as she regained her breath. After a few minutes she opened her eyes and looked down at him tenderly. "I can tell," she whispered, "you are going to become quite a lover." Mike swelled with pride at her compliment.

Wendy slowly climbed off Mike and lay down next to him. She whispered, "Come here," as Mike sat up and looked down at her. Wendy spread her legs widely apart and Mike moved between them with his hard cock pointing straight in front of him. She reached down and directed its tip to her pussy and let go when his tip was resting at the entrance to her pussy.

"Just do what comes naturally," she instructed, "don't think about it."

Mike placed his hands on the bed on either side of her head and leaned on them for support. With a slow thrust he pushed about half his length inside her waiting pussy. "Yes," she urged, "that's good. Fuck me."

Hearing her talk like that wildly excited him and he began fucking her at a pace that felt comfortable. He loved watching her tits bounce and wobble on her chest under the force of his thrusts. She must have caught on to his interest in her tits as she moved her hands to them and she started to play with them as they fucked.

jt123
jt123
2,745 Followers