Fantasy Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,750 Followers

Mike was amazed at how well he could control himself. He never would have guessed that he would have lasted more than a few minutes, but having already cum twice that afternoon he found that he was lasting much longer.

As his excitement grew he began fucking Wendy faster and she responded by talking dirty to him. She urged him to fuck her faster and told him that she loved to feel him inside her. Mike began to wildly fuck her and the headboard of the bed began to bang loudly against the wall. He knew that he had finally reached the end of his control and groaned loudly as he started cumming inside his mom.

She loudly urged him to keep fucking her and told him that she loved feeling his hot cum in her pussy. As she talked and he fucked the last of his cum out of his cock her hands quickly slipped to her pussy and she began to wildly finger her clit. Mike looked down but could only see her fingers moving rapidly. He started to pull out of her and watch her play with her pussy but she told him to keep fucking her.

He drove in and out at the speed she instructed and could feel her fingers moving wildly. With a long scream Wendy's pussy clenched around Mike's softening cock and she threw her arms around his lower back. She pulled him tightly into her and wrapped her legs around his ass as she loudly orgasmed.

When she finally finished cumming she pulled him down on top of her and they kissed deeply. Mike wanted desperately to stay awake and continued exploring her body, but with the release of finally fucking her and having cum 3 times that day he was unable to fight off sleep. Almost as soon as he lay down on top of her he fell asleep.

By the time he woke up the next morning he was alone in bed. If he had been in his own bed he probably could have been easily convinced that the whole previous day had been one glorious fantasy, but as he slowly opened his eyes and looked around he realized that he was in his mom's bedroom.

The events of the previous day and night flooded back into his mind and he pinched himself to make sure he hadn't dreamt the whole thing. He heard the water running in the shower for a short while before it shut off. A few moments later Wendy stepped into the room wrapped only in a bath towel.

"Good morning, Mike," she said. "You should get up, it looks like it is going to be a beautiful day today."

"Absolutely," Mike answered as he tossed the covers off and boldly walked naked past his mom and into the bathroom. As he turned on the water and stepped into the shower he thought to himself that there were going to be lots of beautiful days ahead.

jt123
jt123
2,750 Followers