Fantasy Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
Father and Daughter start fantasy business for other Daddys.
2.7k words
4.51
97.5k
35
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 08/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a three-part series and I recommend you read the first one to get sense of what's going on. This is a work of fiction.

*

I received an e-mail from Jack, our next visitor. He sent me a picture of his daughter and a brief description. In the post he told he she was very shy. She had never dated and he knew that even though she was in her early twenties, she was still a virgin. Her mother didn't seem to like her much, mostly because Beth his daughter wouldn't conform to act as her mother wanted her to. So he and Beth spent a lot of time alone; they talked and sometimes just sat in the same room reading. The girl in the picture was pretty but very plain. The only thing we had in common was the same body type. That was where the similarities ended. She wore her long ash blond hair pin straight, her tiny little body was covered in a plain light blue oxford shirt and a large checked darker blue skirt. I didn't even know that you could still by clothes like these, they were that old-fashioned.

Daddy had decided that because this girl was a virgin, I shouldn't have any kind of vaginal sex leading up to his visit so that my pussy was nice and tight and he told me to lay in bed at night and tighten and release my pussy muscles to keep them nice and tight. For the next two weeks he told me I would just have to settle for him eating my pussy and fucking my sweet little ass. Since I am trying to be a good girl, I did as Daddy instructed.

Jack would be at the house in the next hour, so I prepared. I straightened my hair; I had lighter blond hair, so I had gone to the store and found a kit to but some lowlights in my hair which would darken it a smidge. It looked good, I thought. I slid on plain white cotton underwear. Knowing that based on how she dressed, that's what would be underneath.

Hearing the doorbell I knew it was almost time. I went back to the computer and reread the email from Jack. He had given instructions on how he wanted the evening to go, and since he was paying big bucks I would give him just want he wanted.

I went down to the basement, where I found Daddy again sitting in the corner, and Jack sitting in an armchair reading what looked like a romance novel.

"Hi Daddy, what are you reading?"

"The question is, what are you reading? This is your book Beth. I picked it up and looked at it and this book is filled with nothing but sex." I feigned a blush and stammered.

"I know Daddy, but I love the romance books, reading about all the far-away places, and I love reading about them having sex. It makes me feel good."

"We've never talked about sex, did your mother ever talk to you about it?"

I shook my head acting as shy as I could. We learned about it in school, I mean I know what happens. But I've never seen a man naked or seen his thingy."

"Beth men don't have thingy's they have cocks."

"Ok Daddy, I've never seen a man's cock in person. I've watched some porn movies online. I hope you're not mad at me, but I've just been so curious. I know that no man will ever want me, so I needed to find thing out for myself."

"You're wrong about no men wanting you. I know one that wants you very badly."

"Really Daddy who?" He didn't say anything for a long moment.

Then finally he said quietly "Me."

I turned and looked at him, my shyness ebbing. "Really Daddy you do?"

"I dream about it baby, I dream of touching you and having you touch me."

"You want to see my private parts? And me see yours?"

"Yes I want to see your pussy, and have you see and perhaps touch my cock. But only if you want to."

"Oh Daddy, I would love that."

"Take of your clothes baby and let Daddy get a good look at you. Don't be scared, Daddy will take good care of you." I began to unbutton the shirt and let it slide off my shoulders. Unzipping the skirt I let it pool around my feet. I stood there in the plain cotton underwear and he moaned. "Take it all off baby. Daddy wants to see all of you."

I unhooked the bra and let my tits spring free, then the undies joined the skirt. Jack shifted in his chair.

"Beth do you want Daddy to teach you about sex? About fucking?" I had been looking at the floor and my head popped up.

"Would you? I mean...Would you put your thing in me?"

"Honey I told you it's a cock. You have to use the right words."

"Ok Daddy, would you put your cock in my pussy?"

"Only if you want Daddy to. I won't make you do anything you don't want to."

"Then my answer is yes Daddy. I would like you to touch me."

"Come sit on daddy's lap, so I can getting better look at you." I went to him and sat on his lap. His hands came up and started to caress my body.

"Mmm daddy that feels good. Can I ask you something Daddy?"

"Sure baby anything."

"Do you fuck mother?"

He laughed but it wasn't humor in his voice. "No baby, mother would never let me fuck her. It has to be very discreet and clean. But that's not what I want with my baby. I want hot, sweaty dirty fucking. I want it hot and dirty and sweaty, like you see in the porn movies girls begging."

"Daddy, how come when I watch those movies, my pussy twitches and I get wet between my legs."

"Mmmm baby, that's because it excites you. Tell me what you were watching when that happened."

"Daddy." I said in a long exaggerated sigh.

"Tell me baby. Be Daddy's good girl." I heaved a sigh again.

"Well he was rubbing her between her legs and she was moaning. Then he put his mouth there and she started to raise her hips up off then bed and she was moaning about how good it felt and how hot it was making her. Then she begged him to stick it in her. To put his...cock in her pussy and fuck her."

"Mmm, and that made you wet between your legs."

"Uh huh."

"Would you like to try that?" I nodded my head.

"Go lay on the edge of bed, and Daddy will show you just how good it can feel. But you have to promise to say whatever your feeling. Don't be afraid to use dirty words. It will tell Daddy he's doing it right."

"Ok Daddy." With that I went to the bed and laid down. I watched at he took his shirt off, but kept his pants on. "Daddy don't I get to see your cock?"

"All in time little girl, all in good time."

Jack knelt on the floor and pulled to the edge of bed, where he kissed the inside of my thighs. Then slowly he ran his tongue up until his mouth hovered over my pussy. I could feel his warm breath as he dank my scent.

"Oh Beth Daddy has waited a long time to do this." His tongue made a slow perusal of my pussy. His tongue dipping inside and then his teeth brushed my clit. He licked and sucked and I have to admit, no one had ever eating my pussy this good.

"Oh Daddy, oh my, it feels so freaking good." He didn't stop he just kept pushing me higher and higher.

"Oh Dad, something's going to happen. I feel funny inside." He backed off a little.

"Yes baby. Something is going to happy. Daddy's going to make his little girl have her first orgasm. Just ride the wave baby, and let it go. Daddy promises you'll like it."

Jack went back to his work and within seconds he had me right back where I was. When he pushed his finger inside and felt my tightness around his finger he moaned into my pussy and I broke. "Oh fuck oooo Daddy it's happening. Don't stop, please don't stop. It feels so good."

When the orgasm subsided I opened my eyes to see him standing above me. His face glistened with my pussy juice. "Did Daddy's little girl like that?"

"Oh my yes. It was wonderful."

"Daddy has to show you what his naughty little girl did to him."

"What Daddy, I wasn't trying to be naughty."

"Oh but Baby daddy wants you to be his naughty little girl. It will be our little secret. You can be your normal quiet self for every one else, but when we're alone you'll be my naughty little girl. Would you like that? Being your Daddy's mistress and being a secret whore for him?"

I waited a long minute. "Would that mean we can do this sort of stuff all the time?"

"Yes little girl that's what it means."

"Then yes I want to be your naughty little girl."

Jacked opened his fly and let his cock spring free. It was long and thin. Probably about nine inches, but only a couple inches thick. Still it was a nice cock.

"Now baby, Daddy licked your pussy so you have to lick his cock."

"But I don't know how."

"Don't worry Daddy will teach you. Get on your knees in front of me." I climbed off the bed and knelt before him. "Now lick up and down Daddy cock. And every once in a while gently suck on the cock head. After awhile you'll know what to do." I started running my tongue up and down his stiff cock and he moaned. After several minutes, he spoke again. "Put my cock in your mouth baby. Suck on my cock." Opening my mouth I let his rock hard shaft slide into my mouth. I started teasing it with my tongue and he moaned again. "Oh baby I have dreamed of this, I have dreamed of stuffing my cock into your hot little mouth." I couldn't speak since I had a mouth full of cock. But to let him know I was enjoying it I reached up and started rubbing his balls. "Yes that's it baby. Oh not so hard. Yes just like that." Then his hands were on my head and I knew what was coming. He started pumping his cock down my throat. "Yes that's it, your dirty little girl take Daddy's cock down your throat. You made daddy's cock hard and now he's going to fuck that sweet little mouth of yours." He pumped faster and harder pushing his cock down my throat. My eyes were watering and I was gagging. Saliva was running out of the corners of my mouth, but he kept pumping. "Oh fuck, oh fuck. I've gotta stop or I'm gonna cum and I don't want to cum until I'm in your pussy." He pulled his cock out of my mouth. "Get on the bed. NOW! I've got to get my cock inside that hot little pussy. I knew my quiet little girl was going to be a hot fuck." He slid between my legs and positioned his cock. He pushed in the head and I moaned as I tightened my muscles around him.

"OH fuck, you're so tight. I knew you would be. I forgot what it was like to put my cock into such a tight wet pussy."

"It kind of hurts a little daddy. You didn't say it would hurt."

"Oh sweetie, it will only hurt for a minute or so. Daddy just has to stretch your tight little cunt out and break your cherry and then it won't hurt anymore."

"You promise?" I said shakily. Tears were still running down my face from his throat fucking.

"Oh I promise. Within a few minutes you're going to be begging me just like the whores in those movies." He slid in deeper and then pulled out and thrust into me deeply. I let out a little squeak and he reached between my legs and started rubbing my clit. "There now that wasn't so bad was it?"

"Daddy, you're big cock is filling me."

"Oh yes it is baby and daddy loves it. I'm going to start moving now and you just say whatever you want. Daddy won't be mad if you use dirty words." I didn't speak as he started to move. I was concentrating on keeping my pussy tight around his cock to enhance his experience. But soon it started to feel to good. He was moving slowly at first but then started moving faster and I could feel the head of his cock hitting my G spot. It was driving me nuts. Each time he pulled out and thrust deep it felt like my eyes were going to roll back in my head.

"Yes like that Daddy, fuck me hard. Ram your cock in hard. I love it, it feels so good." His moan told me he liked what he heard. "Ram it Daddy, fuck me. Fuck your dirty little girl. She loves it. She loves your cock when you ram it deep like that."

"Oh Beth, oh baby you feel so good. Daddy loves fucking you."

I started moaning and pushing up to meet his thrusts. "Daddy wants to fuck you from behind baby, so I can get my cock even deeper inside you." I was all for that. His cock was curve at the end and I knew it was going to be hitting my magic spot. I rolled over to my stomach and got on my hands and knees. Jack gave my ass a playful little slap and then pushed his cock in. I screamed as his cock hit my G spot and I started to cum.

"Daddy it's happening again. Do it harder, fuck me harder. I can feel my cum running out of me. Harder.......harder please. I need it harder."

He moved faster ramming his cock in deep, my body was shaking from the orgasms racking my body.

"Oh fuck Beth, Daddy's gonna cum, I waited so long. But I can't cum inside you until we get you on the pill."

In the moment I moaned and told him, "cum in my mouth daddy I want to taste it." Jack pulled his cock out of my and I rolled over and took him in my mouth. He started moving again.

"Oh baby, you're daddy's little slut, suck it. Suck my cock, milk all my cum out of my cock...Yes baby just like that. Here is comes baby, here comes daddy's load." Jack moaned loudly and thrust his cock deep into my mouth as it started shooting. I moaned around his cock. Drinking in his salty nectar.

"Oh fuck, oh Beth Daddy loves you so much. You've made him so happy."

"Can we do it again Daddy?"

"Whenever you want. Maybe we should take you shopping and get you some clothes you can wear when you're feeling like being daddy's little slut."

"I'd like that Daddy. I want to make you happy."

"You do baby, trust me you do. Call the Doctor in the morning and get on the pill. We don't want to take a chance of getting you pregnant."

With that he leaned in and kissed me and thanked me. I smiled up at him. "The pleasure was mine."

A few weeks later I got a e-mail from Beth. She had been going through the computer and checked the history. She found the video; it seemed Jack had been watching it regularly. She said that as wrong as it was she was excited by the whole thing and wanted some advice.

I emailed her back and told her to go for it. That I had sex with my daddy all the time and I loved it. I encouraged her to watch more of the videos and if they got her excited she should go for it. I told her to get on the pill first and then to get herself some slutty clothes. She told me she was going to and would let me know how it went. So I'm waiting to hear from her. I know she's going to love it. I did.