Fantasy Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,750 Followers

She hadn't worn any panties! The very idea drove Mike to an even wilder level of lust and he quickly stepped behind her and positioned his cock at her pussy. He pushed inside her and easily slipped all the way into her dripping wet pussy. Clearly the outfit and the anticipation was affecting her as much as him.

She leaned over the counter as Mike held her hips and began to fuck her excitedly. She immediately started to groan as he pounded his cock in and out of her. It didn't take long for Mike to realize he was going to cum and he grunted loudly as he began to fill her with a large load of cum. He pumped her wildly as he finished cumming and continued fucking her until his cock grew so soft that it slipped out of her.

When it slipped out she stood up and let her dress fall back down as she spun around to face him. Mike began to kneel down to bring her to her own orgasm by teasing her clit but she stopped him and said softly, "Don't worry. Today is about you. Besides, I've got to go to work." She softly caressed his cock before turning, picking up her purse, and walking out to the car.

Mike quickly pulled his pants back up and grabbed his bag as he followed her to the car. They didn't talk much on the ride to campus. Just as she was pulling over to the side of the road she said, "I'll see you later. I can't wait to see what you have planned for the rest of the day."

He looked at his watch as she drove away and saw that he was late. He got to his first class about 20 minutes late and soon realized that he might as well have not even bothered. He was so completely distracted by his own thoughts that he couldn't concentrate on a single thing the whole day. If it hadn't been for a study group meeting at the end of the afternoon he would have skipped the rest of his classes and gone home.

The study group was the hardest part of Mike's day. He sat around the table with three of his classmates and had to force himself to try and focus on what was being said. He faked his way through it and breathed a huge sigh of relief when the group finally decided to end the session.

He watched the scenery zip past the window of the bus on the way home as he again built his own anticipation for the coming night. At various times since getting her card he had contemplated asking her to do many different things. He had thought of everything from tame and tender to wild and nasty and had finally settled on the night's plan. It was something he had always fantasized about and he looked forward to making it a reality.

As he stepped off the bus and made the short walk home he came back to one idea he had that he had almost immediately discounted. Truthfully, this was the one thing he wanted most of all and was probably his most common fantasy but he knew he couldn't ask it of her. Still, as he walked he couldn't deny that what he really wanted was to fuck her and Tori at the same time and to watch as she and Tori fucked each other.

Wendy arrived home shortly after he did, just like she almost always did on Tuesdays. Mike had already poured himself something to drink and poured her a rum and coke before she stepped inside. She smiled when she saw the drink and said, "Just what I needed." Mike suspected that she knew the real reason he had fixed it was that she tended to be a little wilder sexually when she was drunk and he was looking forward to having her as ready and willing as possible later.

"How was your day?" Mike asked casually.

Wendy told him that she had had a hard time keeping her male clients from staring at her tits. She laughed as she told him about how she was constantly having to remind them to not turn their heads and then how they strained to watch her out of the corners of their eyes. She also told him about how Tori had asked her who her new boyfriend was. "That is clearly a 'fuck me' outfit," Tori had said and she had continued to press Wendy for a name.

"Did you tell her?" Mike asked realizing how dumb the question was as he heard the words.

"No," Wendy laughed, "I'm not quite sure how to tell her that I've been with my own son. So," Wendy started seeming like she was trying to change the subject, "have you been thinking about your birthday present? What are the plans for tonight?"

"I thought we would start with dinner," Mike said. "I made reservations already."

"Great," Wendy said, "do I have time to freshen up?" Mike said yes and she disappeared upstairs as Mike went down to watch some TV for a while before going up to his room and changing his own clothes.

Mike put on a nice shirt and tie and a pair of dress pants. It was far more formal than he was used to wearing but given the dress he had picked for her and his wanting to make this a special night he thought it would be fun to dress up.

He was downstairs waiting for her when she finally came down the stairs. He stared eagerly at her as she walked toward him. He again thought that the dress looked stunningly sexy on her and let his eyes take in her figure. She smiled at his reaction and did a small twirl before she stopped in front of him and asked if he was ready.

He had picked one of his favorite restaurants but soon regretted his choice. It wasn't too far from their house and there was a good chance they would see someone they knew there so they had to act appropriately as they ate. Mike wished he had picked somewhere far away from their house so they could sit together and act like a couple rather than acting like a mother and son. Still, the meal was fun and they talked happily throughout until they settled the bill and got up to leave.

"What's next?" Wendy asked after they got back in the car. She had been drinking pretty steadily all through dinner and probably wasn't drunk yet but had to have a good buzz going. Mike had taken the keys to drive home and started the car before answering.

Mike looked at her with a look of lust in his eyes that gave his answer away before he even said it. "Umm, I was thinking we could just go back home if that is OK," he said.

"Absolutely," she said with a smile, "this is your night. Whatever you want."

On the ride home he reached over and began to rub his hand along her thigh. He loved feeling her leg encased in the smooth stocking and let his fingers glide higher and higher up her leg as they drove home. He had a hard time concentrating on the road as she spread her legs for his hand and he explored closer and closer to her excited pussy.

They pulled up to their home and Mike hopped out and held the car door open for Wendy. She giggled and said that she was supposed to be the one doing nice things for him and not the other way around. Mike opened the front door to the house and held it open for her as he began to tug his tie off with his free hand. He stepped in immediately behind her and shut the door behind him as he pulled the tie off his neck.

As she set her purse down he stepped closely behind her and held his tie in both of his hands. He smoothly brought the tie down over her eyes and quickly tied it in a snug knot behind her head as Wendy gasped in surprise.

He took her hand and led her slowly upstairs as she walked silently behind him. He led her to her bedroom and over to the edge of her bed. "Sit down," he said as he guided her onto the edge of her bed. "Don't move," he teased as he quickly ducked out of her room and gathered the remaining items he had purchased the day before from his room.

When he stepped back into her bedroom he stopped momentarily and stared at her sitting on the bed. Her expression under the blindfold revealed her own excitement as did her nipples that were poking out slightly against her dress. Part of him wanted to simply throw her down and fuck her wildly but he restrained himself and walked slowly over to her side.

"Stand up," Mike said as he took her hand and helped guide her back onto her feet. He began to kiss and lick her all over her neck, face, and on the exposed part of her chest as she moaned softly. He moved in different directions and varied how long he stayed in each spot to heighten her anticipation of his next movement. By the time he was finished teasing her like this she had her fingers running through his hair and was moaning excitedly.

He moved behind her and grasped the zipper holding her dress up. He slowly lowered the zipper and pushed the dress off her shoulders letting it fall into a heap around the tall spike heeled shoes she still wore. Immediately he opened her bra and tossed it aside as her heavy tits sagged ever so slightly under their own weight and he stared hungrily at them.

"Lay down," he said as he again guided her back onto the bed. She lay on her back in the middle of the bed and he retrieved the bag he had brought in from his shopping trip. He pulled out a pair of fur lined handcuffs he had bought at the adult store near the mall and looked at them for a moment before turning and looking down at her naked body lying before him.

"May I tie you up?" he asked knowing full well what her answer would be.

"Ohh, yes," she moaned in obvious excitement. Mike took one of her wrists and secured the cuff around it as Wendy smiled wickedly and sighed when she felt the cuff around her wrist. For a moment Mike thought about passing the leather strap between the two cuffs through the slats in her headboard and putting the other cuff around her wrist but he decided to go with his original plan. He had once seen a photo on the internet of a woman tied up that had really excited him and he wanted to see her bound the same way.

He pushed her wrist down until it was lying flat alongside her near her hip. He grasped the ankle on that same side and, bending her leg at the knee, brought the ankle up near her hand. He tightly secured the other cuff around her ankle and Wendy let out an excited moan at her unexpected position.

Mike quickly cuffed her other wrist to her other ankle the same way and then paused and looked down at her naked body so erotically displayed for him. Her ankles were tucked in close to her ass and her legs were spread wide open revealing her glistening wet pussy to his gaze.

He quickly stripped off his own clothes and climbed on the bed with her. His cock was rock hard and he thought about just mounting her and fucking her wildly until he again filled her with his cum, but the sight of her wet pussy so openly displayed for him made up his mind. He crawled between her legs and lowered his face to her pussy. He didn't touch her until his lips closed around her pussy so his touch was a bit of a surprise. Wendy gasped and moaned as he let his tongue explore her pussy and she pushed her thighs even farther apart.

He eagerly licked and sucked at her wet pussy and was immediately aware of just how wet she was. He wondered if she had been wet like this all day for him. That idea only made him more excited and he continued to tease her clit and fuck her with his tongue. Ordinarily he would have tried to make this last much longer but he was so excited that he wildly drove her to the brink of her orgasm.

She merely gasped and moaned an occasional encouragement to him and it was clear that she was as ready to cum as Mike was ready to feel her cum. Mike fucked her with his tongue until he felt her getting ready to explode and then wrapped his lips around her clit and began to run his tongue over it. Her whole body tensed and she cried out loudly as she erupted into an orgasm that took hold of her for several long minutes before she finally finished cumming and relaxed some back into the bed.

Mike softly licked her for a short while longer and then sat up and watched as she struggled slightly against her restraints. She tried a few times to move either her hands or feet but each time was prevented from moving very far by the particular way she was restrained. Mike's excitement only grew hotter as she wriggled with the cuffs on.

Mike crawled up between her legs and positioned his cock at her drenched pussy. As soon as she felt his cock brushing against her pussy she changed her position. Mike watched excitedly as she struggled slightly against the cuffs but finally found a way to achieve her desired position. She had lifted her feet off the bed and, using her arms as support, had spread her legs as widely apart for him as she could. Her feet were perhaps a foot off the bed as her thighs and pussy were spread widely for him.

He eagerly moved closer and drove his entire length inside her in one motion as they both groaned a lusty low groan. He began to fuck her vigorously as he was ready to release his pent up excitement from the day.

"Ohhh God...yes...do it," she gasped in obvious ecstasy as Mike fucked her even harder. His eyes focused on her big tits and he watched them rock and bounce across her chest in response to his thrusts. He periodically looked up at her blindfolded face and could plainly see the lust in her expression despite not being able to see her eyes. He loved the way she looked tied up under him and loved the idea that she was more or less helpless to his desires.

By now he was fucking her hard and the sound of their bodies slapping together grew louder and louder. Mike knew he was close to cumming and he finally lost his control as Wendy began gasping, "Yes...yes...fuck me...fuck me!"

With a loud cry Mike pushed all the way inside her and began to shoot jet after jet of hot cum into her waiting pussy. "Yesssss!" she shrieked just moments after he started cumming and he felt her pussy begin to spasm as she started to cum again.

They held this position as they each gasped and groaned repeatedly as they finished their orgasms. When he had finally finished cumming he stayed inside her for a few moments and just enjoyed the feeling of her wetness around his softening cock.

He slowly rolled off of her and just watched as she lay trying to gather her breath. She again tucked her ankles up near her ass and as she moved Mike could see a trickle of his cum seep out of her pussy and down over her asshole.

He repositioned himself and she let out a long groan in anticipation of what he might do next. Now that he had released his initial pent up emotions Mike was ready to tease her slowly and coax more orgasms out of both of them. Mike turned his focus to her tits and he moved down to them letting his lips and tongue swirl around and around over them repeatedly as Wendy moaned and sighed beneath him. He teased her tits for a long time as Wendy grew more and more excited and vocal as she squirmed under her restraints.

He finally pulled himself away from her tits and moved so he was kneeling near her face. He took his hard cock and brushed its tip over her lips before she hungrily opened her mouth and engulfed him. She gave him a wild blowjob as she sucked and licked him wantonly.

Mike watched her blindfolded face as she devoured his cock. It didn't take long for him to feel his cum getting ready to explode. He was so excited from watching her in her 'helpless' state that he wasn't able to handle much of her sucking before he needed to cum.

Usually he would have warned her he was going to cum so she could reposition herself but this time he silently let his cum begin to erupt. He didn't make a sound until the first heavy stream of his cum shot out and then he let out a long moan. That first jet of cum shot directly into her mouth, and she kept her lips around him as the next two jets of cum completely filled her mouth.

She then opened her mouth wide and Mike began stroking his cock as he shot the last of his cum on her lips and face. After he finished cumming she left her mouth open wide and he stared at his cum as some of it began to trickle down past her lips and onto her cheek.

She slowly extended her tongue and ran it sensually all around her lips as she also pushed his cum out of her mouth and all over her face. When a small amount of cum remained in her mouth she finally closed her lips and very exaggeratedly swallowed it as Mike stared at her wildly.

He sat watching his cum on her face for a brief while longer before he lowered his head once again to her tits. She groaned loudly as he moved back and forth between her nipples sucking and licking them until they both were drawn into hard points.

He released her nipple with a pop from his mouth and could hardly believe the words he heard escaping his own lips. "Where's your dildo?" he asked. He didn't even know for sure that she had a dildo but she moaned as soon as he asked the question and gasped that it was in the bedside table.

Mike opened the drawer and quickly found the long dildo inside. Its width was about the same as his cock but it was a few inches longer than his cock. He guessed it was 9" long as he immediately moved between her legs and positioned the fake cock at her dripping wet pussy.

Wendy struggled to spread her legs even wider and Mike could see the heavy wetness from her pussy glistening between her legs. He began to push the dildo inside her and didn't stop until at least 6 or 7 inches were inside her. Wendy groaned loudly as he started fucking her with the dildo.

He continued fucking her for a few minutes more and as much as he loved watched her body respond to the dildo he wanted to taste her as she came. He lowered his mouth to her clit as he continued to pump the dildo in and out of her. She immediately gasped and then moaned as Mike teased her clit with his tongue.

She quickly built to her orgasm and Mike continued running his tongue over her clit repeatedly until she started to cum. Just as she started to cum Mike gently sucked her clit into his mouth and kept a constant gentle sucking pressure. He also drove the dildo inside her again and this time pushed its entire length into her.

Her back arched and her breath caught in her throat momentarily as time seemed to freeze for her. She broke her silence with a loud scream and began to wildly buck and thrash her hips back and forth and up and down under his face. The intensity of the orgasm rivaled anything he had seen before and he held still with her clit in his mouth and the dildo all the way in her until she had completely finished cumming. Only then did he release her clit and begin to very slowly fuck her with the dildo.

She sighed over and over and gasped repeatedly as she recovered from her orgasm. Mike left the dildo inside her pussy and began to tease her tits again. He crawled up next to her head and she again took his cock into her mouth as he continued to massage and caress her tits.

After a long while of this teasing Mike could feel his cock beginning to grow yet again. Wendy perfectly coaxed it fully back to its excited state and when he was fully hard again he said, "I want to fuck you."

"God yes," she gasped as Mike moved down between her thighs.

He pulled the dildo out of her dripping wet pussy and replaced it with his cock as he immediately sank his entire length into her. She moaned loudly and repeatedly as he began to slowly fuck her. As excited as he was his previous orgasms left him with good control and he used it to extend their fuck for as long as he could.

Mike had to fight hard to control himself as Wendy started to cum once again several long minutes into their fuck. He was able to keep himself under control, but just barely, as her pussy spasmed and he watched her body writhe under him.

His slow fuck gradually picked up speed and strength as his own excitement grew. He had a sudden flash of an image he had seen before on pornos and in photos on the internet and immediately decided that he wanted to do it. He pulled his cock out of her as Wendy gasped in surprise and confusion.

Quickly, he unfastened the cuffs on both of her ankles and took them in his hands. He again moved between her legs and pushed her legs up until her ankles were resting on his shoulders. He looked down at her feet covered in the stockings and her high-heeled shoes and leaned his head down and kissed and licked the top of her feet. She moaned as he licked her foot.

jt123
jt123
2,750 Followers