Fantasy Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,750 Followers

He shifted his position again and wanted to resume fucking her with her legs up over his shoulders. As he moved his cock toward her pussy once again and she figured out what he was doing she moaned loudly and twisted her head from side to side.

They quickly realized, however, that this position wasn't going to work for them. Every time Mike tried to resume their fuck she got uncomfortable as her legs weren't quite long enough to sit on his shoulders.

Quickly improvising, Mike shifted his position so her legs dropped off his shoulders and down his arm until they were caught in the crook of his elbows. Mike moved closer and Wendy groaned lustily as his cock entered her wet pussy.

He immediately noticed the difference in the feel as they fucked now. Her legs were widely spread apart as they sat now hooked over his elbows and that combined with the rotation of her hips caused a whole new sensation on his cock. He looked down for a while at his cock and watched it sliding easily back and forth into her pussy.

Wendy moaned lustily and had moved her hands down to her thighs to help hold her legs as far apart as she could. She tossed her head from side to side as she groaned over and over as the fuck continued. "Dammit Mike, fuck me hard!" she cried out.

He had already been fucking her at a solid speed but eagerly increased his pace at her urging. As soon as he upped his tempo he knew that he wasn't going to be able to last much longer. Their bodies were now slapping together forcefully and the bed was wildly rocking under them.

"Yes!" Wendy cried out again. "Do it! Do me hard!"

With a loud cry Mike roughly pushed his cock fully into her and started cumming. He was surprised at the intensity of the orgasm after having already cum a couple of times. He initially held still within her as the first couple of heavy jets exploded into her pussy.

At her urging he then resumed wildly and aggressively pounding his cock back and forth inside her as the last few spurts of his cum entered her. He continued fucking her like this at her urging. She cried out, "Yes! Like that! Ohhhhhh fuck!"

A few moments later she literally exploded into an orgasm that shook her whole body. She screamed a long groan as she came and Mike continued his wild fuck until he was sure that she was finished cumming. By the time she had finished cumming they both were panting wildly trying to regain their breath and Mike could feel beads of sweat on his forehead and rolling down his cheeks.

He pulled his arms up and she loosely wrapped her legs around his waist as they sat still and recovered together. Soon he started to massage her tits causing her to sigh softly. He pulled his mostly soft cock out of her and laid down next to her as he continued to massage her tits.

"Untie me," she whispered softly. Mike first removed the blindfold from her eyes and then unfastened the cuffs around her wrists. As soon as he was done she rolled onto her side and wrapped her arms around him meeting him in a deep, probing kiss. They continued kissing and caressing each other for a while longer until Mike couldn't fight off sleep any longer and he drifted off in her arms.

Mike didn't know exactly what time it was, but based on how groggy he felt and how dim the light was outside the window he knew it was very early in the morning. He had been slowly awakened from a very deep sleep by Wendy's touch on his stomach and chest and slowly became aware that she was softly rubbing him as he lay on his back sleeping.

He smiled and started to lift his arms to reach out to her but was shocked to find he could barely lift his hands from the bed. As he gathered his senses more he looked up and saw that she had used a pair of the cuffs on his wrists and had secured them to the headboard of the bed.

He looked down at her in surprise as she knelt next to him with her fingers now caressing his cock and balls. She smiled back at him and said, "My turn."

The next thing he knew she lowered her head to his cock and sucked him into her hot mouth. It didn't take long for her tongue and lips to coax his cock back to its full size and by the time she released his cock it stood straight up from him like a flagpole.

She straddled his waist and brought her pussy down just above the tip of his cock. She teasingly held herself there for a few moments before she finally lowered herself all the way down on his cock. Once he was all the way inside her she leaned forward and brought her face down just a few inches away from his. "I wish I had more time so I could do so much more," she whispered just before she started to ride up and down on his cock.

They had fucked like this many times before now, but still Mike was shocked at how being tied like he was amplified every sensation he felt. He stared at her tits and watched her riding up and down over him and was amazed at how new and exciting it all felt. He could understand now how she reacted so strongly to their fucks the previous night.

The whole time she fucked him his mind raced thinking about her comment. He wondered what she wanted to do if they had more time. He felt his stomach knot with excitement at that thought and could feel himself growing closer to cumming.

"Do you like this?" she asked with a big smile that showed she already knew the answer.

"God, yes," Mike gasped.

"Think about it," she said with a slightly more teasing tone to her voice, "I could do anything to you I wanted right now." She paused to let her words sink in and then added, "Would you like that?"

"Yes," Mike answered. "Whatever you want...ugh!" he grunted as he started to cum. She rode him and it seemed like her pussy knew exactly how to tease his cock to coax out all of his cum.

As soon as he finished cumming she lifted herself off him and sat down on his chest. Her legs were now spread on either side of his head with her feet up near his bound hands. She used one of her hands to help support her weight on the bed and she reached behind her and beside Mike with her other hand.

Mike gasped when he saw her pick up the big dildo from the previous night and bring it to her pussy. She quickly positioned it and then slowly pushed nearly its entire length inside her as she moaned softly.

Mike stared intensely at the dildo as it moved in and out of her pussy with it positioned just inches away from his face. The strong scent of her mixed with his own cum filled his nostrils and he excitedly noticed the dildo almost immediately became coated in a thick layer of their juices.

She worked the dildo in and out at a measured pace and before long it began making a slurping noise from her wetness. Her head was tossed back and she appeared to be completely focused on pleasuring herself as Mike stared helplessly.

She fucked herself for many more long minutes until Mike could feel the heavy wetness of her juices begin to coat his chest. Eventually she began to build to her own orgasm and Mike relished watching her tease herself in her growing excitement. Eventually she let go of the dildo with about half of it still inside her and began to concentrate on teasing her clit with her fingers. It only took a few moments of this before she groaned and began cumming.

When she had finally finished cumming and got off of Mike his entire chest and most of his stomach were coated with her juices. They kissed deeply as soon as she untied him and he wanted to stay with her like this the rest of the day.

"I've got to get to work," she said as she pulled away from him and began to go to the shower. She got in the shower and Mike quickly joined her. He tried to resume their fuck in the shower but she wouldn't let him and said she had to get ready for work.

By the time Mike finally got himself dressed and to school he had missed one class but he couldn't care less. He had a hard time concentrating the rest of the day as he kept thinking back to his special birthday present.

jt123
jt123
2,750 Followers