Fantasy Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she began moving toward Mike's room she heard a lusty moan. She knew immediately it was Tori moaning and she felt herself getting even wetter. She continued to quietly move toward Mike's partially open bedroom door.

Mike was still wildly sucking Tori's pussy, and she was now moaning repeatedly as her excitement grew. Mike knew she was getting close to her orgasm and completely focused on trying to make her cum. He was unaware they were no longer alone until he heard the moan near the doorway.

Tori heard it too and she and Mike looked up to see Wendy standing in the doorway watching them with a look of absolute lust in her eyes. Mike was incredibly excited by the look of desire on his mom's face and the way her nipples poked out prominently through her top. Had she planned this? The very idea that she wanted to "catch" him and Tori like this was wildly exciting.

Tori was clearly shocked and the look of lust that she had on her face just a few seconds earlier disappeared. It looked like Tori was trying to form words as her lips slowly moved but made no sound. Mike realized the incredible awkwardness of this situation for her as she had just been caught fucking her best friend's son by his own mother. It was clear from the look on her face that she hadn't been involved in setting this up, if it in fact had been a set up.

Without a word Wendy walked toward the bed and Mike watched the questioning, confused look grow in Tori's eyes. He had no idea what his mom was planning but he could already tell from her expression and body language that she wasn't at all angry and, in fact, she seemed to be very excited.

She moved beside her best friend and leaned down instigating a passionate kiss. Tori hesitated at first but then responded to the kiss. Mike marveled at how comfortable they looked together and how his mom seemed to have no hesitations about Tori's naked and excited body. He idly wondered if this wasn't the first time they had kissed like this and that idea alone was enough to drive him wild.

He dropped his mouth back to Tori's pussy and resumed sucking and licking at her. A few moments later he heard Tori let out a wild groan. He looked up and his eyes shot open widely as he watched Wendy's tongue dancing over Tori's rock hard nipples. Mike sat, as if frozen, for a long time watching his mom tease and suck Tori's tits. If it hadn't been for the incredibly raw and primal scent of Tori's excited pussy Mike probably would have stayed watching the scene in front of him for hours.

However, her scent soon drew his mouth back to her pussy and he frantically teased and fucked her with his tongue. After what he had just seen, and with the knowledge that his mom was helping to bring Tori off, all he wanted was to make Tori cum as quickly as possible.

He wildly teased Tori's pussy until she erupted into a long, deep orgasm. Tori cried out loudly and groaned, "Oh my God!" as mother and son worked together to bring her to this wild orgasm.

After feeling how intensely she orgasmed Mike knew that he had to fuck her. He crawled up between her spread thighs and plunged his cock inside her all the way with one long stroke. He pushed himself up with his hands and began fucking Tori passionately.

Wendy moved to give Mike room but focused completely on Tori. Wendy and Tori exchanged a few long kisses before Wendy sat back and gazed down tenderly at Tori as she began to caress and tease her tits.

Mike was already on the brink of cumming and seeing his mom so wantonly touching Tori was enough to push him beyond his limits. He struggled to remain in control as long as he could and then finally drove deeply inside Tori's soaking wet pussy as he started to fill her with a huge load of cum.

He stroked into her a few more times to coax out all of his cum and then collapsed onto the bed beside Tori. Tori turned to him and they traded a few deep kisses before she turned away and looked back at Wendy.

Immediately Tori and Wendy fell into a wild kiss and wrapped their arms around each other. At this point Wendy was still fully dressed, but Tori quickly pulled off her clothes. Soon Wendy was completely naked and the two women were locked in a passionate embrace.

Mike slipped off the bed and sat in a chair never letting his eyes leave the couple on the bed. This was far beyond even his wildest fantasies and he drank in the sight of the only two women he had ever fucked as their foreplay grew even wilder.

They took turns sucking and fondling each other's tits and generally exploring each other's bodies. Mike's cock was quickly rock hard but he was determined to not touch it so he could watch everything that was happening and let it all stoke his lust. A part of him wanted to join them on the bed but a part of him was cautious as he was still aware that one of the women was his mom.

What had already happened was wild and kinky, but he wasn't sure Wendy would be completely comfortable with him being so openly incestuous with her at this point. Besides that, watching them together was so real, so raw, and so exciting that he wanted to try and burn this memory into his mind.

Eventually the women shifted their positions and Mike moaned as Tori crawled on top of Wendy in the 69 position. Tori eagerly dove into Wendy's pussy and it was seemingly only a couple of minutes later when Wendy let out a groan and started to cum under her friend.

After Wendy finished cumming Tori didn't stop teasing her pussy and they continued like this for many long minutes until Tori finally pushed herself upright so she was sitting on Wendy's face. Wendy's arms wrapped around Tori's thighs and occasionally Mike could catch a glimpse of his mom's tongue playing with Tori's pussy.

He eagerly gazed at Tori's lusty body as she swayed and rocked teasingly while Wendy continued sucking her. For a few long seconds Tori and Mike locked their gaze together and held each other's eye contact. Aside from the lust in Tori's eyes there was also a clear question being asked. "How could this be happening?" Tori's eyes screamed as she stared at Mike while his mom lay under her sucking her pussy.

In those moments Tori's lust seemed to grow uncontrollably and it was clear she was very nearly ready to cum. As if to push herself over the edge, Tori whispered softly to Mike, "She's tasting your cum in my pussy."

Her whisper was barely audible, but Mike knew instantly what she had said. He gasped and groaned at the realization that Wendy was tasting his cum from inside Tori's pussy. It was such a nasty, unthinkable idea that it immediately made his cock jump.

Tori started cumming a few moments later. She pinched and pulled on her tight nipples as she wriggled her hips from side to side over Wendy's mouth. As soon as Tori's intense orgasm finished she crawled off Wendy and onto her hands and knees. "Fuck me," she immediately ordered looking over at Mike.

Mike moved behind Tori and drove his cock deeply inside her pussy. The idea that his mom's saliva was helping lubricate his cock danced through his mind and made him moan as he grasped Tori's hips and began fucking her soundly.

Tori guided Wendy until she was lying on her back in front of Tori with her legs spread widely apart. Tori dropped her head to Wendy's pussy and began to kiss and lick at her.

Wendy and Mike moaned together and briefly made eye contact as Mike continued fucking Tori while Tori teased Wendy's pussy. The short moment of eye contact they shared was so amazingly deep and intense that Mike could feel his stomach knot. In that moment the reality that he and his mom were simultaneously fucking this incredibly hot, wanton woman fully hit him. In all his fantasies he never dreamed of anything as hot as this.

Mike tried to last but the wicked scene in front of him was too much to resist. He gripped her hips tightly and pounded his cock in and out of her until he finally groaned wildly and released his load of cum deep inside her pussy.

Tori continued teasing Wendy's pussy all through Mike's orgasm and it seemed like Wendy had been pushed close to her orgasm by watching Mike cum. When Mike was completely spent he pulled his cock out of Tori and sat behind her, bringing his hand to her incredibly wet pussy.

He watched Tori's mouth at his mom's pussy and softly played with Tori's clit before driving a couple of fingers inside her pussy. He flicked at her clit and finger fucked Tori as she reacted in a way that made it clear she was getting ready to cum.

Wendy's own lust had been building and, with Tori still sucking at her, Wendy burst into a wild orgasm. She clutched Tori's head and wrapped her legs around Tori's back. Mike watched as the muscles in her stomach contracted and released in time with the waves of her orgasm.

Tori kept her mouth locked onto Wendy's quivering pussy as Mike concentrated on teasing Tori's super wet clit. Tori's hips bucked back toward Mike's hand and he could sense her release drawing near. She lifted her head from Wendy's pussy and let out an intense cry as she started cumming.

When Tori finished cumming, all three of them remained still for a few moments until Wendy whispered, "Let's move to my room."

Wendy led the way with Tori behind her and Mike in the rear staring at Tori's incredibly hot body. Once in Wendy's king sized bed Mike briefly hoped they would start fucking again, but he could tell right away that the mood had changed. Even as they crawled into bed he knew they wouldn't be fucking any more this night.

Instead Tori traded long kisses and soft caresses with both Wendy and Mike. Mike and Wendy never directly touched or kissed each other during this time or at any other point in the night. Mike wasn't sure who fell asleep first, but before long he drifted off into a deep sleep.

He was awakened by soft talking and giggling the next morning. He opened his groggy eyes to see Wendy standing beside the bed with a robe tied loosely around her. She was chatting with Tori who had retrieved her clothes from Mike's room and was almost fully dressed again.

Before she left the bedroom Tori gave Mike a sexy wink as she said goodbye. Wendy followed her out of the room and Mike wondered if they were kissing as they stood near the front door.

His mind was still reeling a bit from the images of Wendy so confidently and easily fucking Tori. He wondered how long they had been lovers as he knew that surely last night wasn't their first time.

A short while later Wendy returned to the bedroom and although Mike had many questions he wanted to ask, he never had the chance. As soon as she entered the room Wendy dropped her robe to the floor and returned to Mike's side completely naked. The way she moved and the look of pure lust in her eyes made it clear what she wanted.

They fell into a hungry kiss and let their hands explore each other. Their foreplay continued with each taking turns kissing the other's neck and ears before Mike dropped his head to her tits and began sucking on her nipples until they had drawn into hard points in his mouth. He kept sucking and licking at her tits for a long time until she groaned and pushed him onto his back before devouring his cock in her mouth.

She gave him a wild blowjob that had Mike quickly teetering on the brink of cumming. He gasped that he was going to cum and she suddenly released his cock causing Mike to groan as his wet cock waved in the air.

"I'm not done with you," she purred as she crawled over Mike's face in much the same position that she had sucked Tori's pussy the previous night. Mike immediately dipped his tongue into her pussy and was surprised by just how wet she was and how close she seemed to her orgasm.

She was soon rubbing her pussy wildly across his face coating him in a heavy layer of her pussy juice. Then, just as suddenly as she had ended the blowjob she moved away from his probing tongue and straddled his rock hard cock.

With one quick movement she dropped down completely onto Mike forcing his cock all the way inside her pussy. She began bouncing up and down on him wildly with her hands pressing on his chest for support. She was so wild, so primal in her fucking that it was clear she was incredibly horny. Neither tried to hold back their orgasms and Mike was the first to start cumming. As if the feeling of his cum inside her was a trigger, Wendy began her own wild orgasm just seconds after Mike shot his first load of cum inside her.

She rode him all through their mutual orgasm and then collapsed onto the bed beside him. They held and kissed each other for a long while and eventually Wendy asked, "So, did you like last night?"

"Yes," Mike gasped excitedly.

"Tell me what you liked," she teasingly ordered.

Mike started by saying that he liked seeing her with Tori but it was soon clear that Wendy wanted to hear details. Before long Mike was vividly describing how it looked to see her and Tori together and how it made him feel.

As he talked, Wendy's hand snaked down to his cock and she began softly caressing and playing with it. After a while she kissed her way down his chest and stomach and let her mouth and tongue join her hands in teasing Mike's cock. By now Mike had stopped talking other than letting out an occasional moan from the way she so perfectly handled and teased his cock.

When he was hard again Wendy rolled onto her back beside him and pulled him over her. "Fuck me," she groaned, "fuck me like you wanted to fuck me last night." Mike plunged his cock into her pussy and she let out a long groan.

He started fucking her and she added, "Fuck me like you would if Tori was here watching."

The mental image of Tori watching them commit incest was enough to drive Mike into a wild, almost animal state. He began fucking Wendy hard and fast, all the while with her urging him on and encouraging him.

When he was almost ready to cum they were both covered in a healthy sheen of sweat that only served to make Wendy look even hotter. With a loud, sudden groan, Wendy started to cum beneath him. The feeling of her pussy and the way she looked while orgasming pushed Mike closer to his release. However, when she finished cumming Mike was still within his control.

He fucked her wildly until his legs started to cramp from the strain of this particular position. He pulled out of her pussy and pulled Wendy to the very edge of her bed. A while ago they had discovered that her mattress was the perfect height for fucking if Mike stood on the floor beside the bed and Wendy lay with her pussy at the bed's edge.

She immediately knew what he wanted and crawled into position. Mike drove his cock inside her and grasped of her ankles holding her legs apart as he resumed wildly fucking her. This position reminded Mike of the porno movies he had watched and the way Wendy's body looked completely spread out and at his will before him drove him into an even wilder frenzy.

Wendy briefly looked up at him but then closed her eyes and lay still as Mike pounded her pussy with a wild lust. He cried out as he finally started to cum. Wendy wrapped her legs around him and pulled him into her as he orgasmed.

Even after he finished cumming Mike still felt as if possessed by his wild lust. Instead of merely crawling into bed beside her like he had done every other time they finished fucking like this he reached his arms behind her back and scooped her up off the bed.

She gasped in surprise as he lifted and then held her off the ground, pressing their sweaty, naked bodies tightly together. Mike carried her to the big, padded chair in the corner of her room and sat down with her on his lap facing him.

They stayed in that chair for a long, long time just kissing and basking in the intimacy of this forbidden moment. Only their own hunger eventually forced them to get up, shower, and get dressed.

Mike had a million questions he wanted to ask Wendy about what had happened and about her and Tori. How long had she and Tori been fucking? Had Wendy planned last night to play out as it did? When Wendy had set up the "date" between him and Tori, did she want them to fuck?

He hadn't yet thought the time was right to ask the questions before Wendy eventually said, "You know, Tori was quite impressed last night." That phrase hung in the air for a few moments before she continued, "Tori already wants to know when we can get together again." Mike's eyes clearly gave away his excitement and before he could even ask she said, "So we're getting together next Friday night." She then teasingly added, "Is that OK with you?" She laughed at Mike's excited and eager reaction.

That night Mike and Wendy shared a slow, tender fuck almost immediately after dinner that left both of them completely drained. Afterward they fell into a deep sleep in each other's arms.

The following week was mostly normal with the exception that time seemed to crawl by as Mike anxiously awaited Friday night. He imagined hundreds of different ways Friday night might play out and there were times when he was sure he wouldn't be able to wait.

In spite of Mike's eagerness, Friday eventually did arrive. Mike made sure he was home very early and he showered, shaved, and put on nice clothes in anticipation of whatever was about to happen. So far Wendy hadn't said anything to him about what she and Tori had planned or where they would be going, so he made sure he was dressed nicely just in case.

Wendy laughed when she arrived home and found him all ready. Mike was sitting on the couch flipping channels so rapidly he couldn't possibly recognize what any channel was actually showing. All he was doing was trying to pass the last few hours before his fantasy date was set to begin.

"Hey baby," Wendy said as she walked downstairs. "Looks like you are all ready to go," she added with a little giggle.

"I guess so," Mike replied.

Wendy stood before Mike and looked down at him with a curious look on her face before she said, "You know baby, you really should relax. It isn't good to be so worked up."

"I know, I guess I'm just excited for tonight," he said sheepishly.

She laughed knowingly and Mike began hoping she might offer a quick blowjob or handjob, but suddenly she turned and said, "I need a shower."

He was left alone again on the couch. The idea that she was naked in the shower upstairs was almost more than he could bear. He considered going up and joining her in the shower or maybe just jerking off to relieve his tension but decided to wait. As hard as it was to wait he knew he wanted to be fully ready for whatever might happen later.

Just as Mike heard the water shut off in the shower upstairs the sky, which had been an ominous black color all day, finally opened up with a loud crack of thunder and a flash of lightning. The rain came down in sheets and hadn't let up by the time Wendy came downstairs into the basement.

They traded small talk about the ugly weather until Tori arrived. The downpour had definitely altered her look in her brief run from the car to the house, but it only seemed to make her look hotter.

Her shirt was soaked with a pattern of big, heavy wet spots that made the fabric cling to her tits a teasingly. The rain and wind gusts gave her hair a windblown sort of look that made her look just slightly disheveled and very much like someone who had just rolled out of bed after a good fuck.

Tori left the door open to the bathroom downstairs as she cleaned herself up. Mike admired her legs, encased in knee high boots, with nearly all of her thighs exposed beneath her tight, skimpy mini-skirt that barely covered her ass. His cock stirred as he watched her. She gave him a sexy smile and wink after leaving the bathroom.

They quickly decided to cancel their original plans and just stay in because of the storm. The ordered some delivery food for dinner and then ordered a pay per view movie. As they watched the movie and waited for the food to arrive Mike could feel the sexual tension hanging thick in the room. He desperately wanted to turn to Tori or Wendy and kiss them passionately, but he resisted until the moment was more appropriate.