Fantasy Gone Awry

Story Info
Caught masturbating in a crowded restaurant.
1.9k words
4.05
23.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I frequently discussed various fantasy experiences, even taking some steps to act on a few of them. On this particular evening, he had come up with a new sexual adventure, one we hadn't specifically talked about before. It began with the purchase of a wearable vibrator, one of those little plastic bullets that fit inside a pocket in panties. This pair was red with string ties at the hips and barely covered my ass with a thin layer of lace. After a little testing at home, he instructed me to finish getting dressed. We were heading out for an evening on the town. When we arrived at the crowded restaurant, I still wasn't exactly sure what he had planned for me. That would be revealed as we sat in the parking lot.

I was to enter and find a table facing the restaurant's interior so I could see everyone and everyone could see me. He gave me his cell phone and a set of earbuds, with a recording all cued up and ready to go. My first task was to select an employee, someone to whom I might be attracted. The audio story, which he had recorded himself, would describe a sexual fling with my selected "partner" for the evening. Once I had received my drink order, I was to start the audio clip and crank up the vibrator. He knew I liked erotic stories and masturbated to them frequently, but that night it was going to happen in public. I would be exposed and alone, without a safety net. When it was all over, I was supposed to recount my experience for his subsequent enjoyment. While this all sounded quite lovely, things didn't go precisely as he had anticipated.

I had been at it for several minutes. I was nervous, but the story was a good one and the hidden vibrator was doing its job. Unfortunately, before I could finish my assigned task I realized something might be amiss. I could see two servers talking quietly and looking in my direction. I decided it was time to end the game and got up to leave. On my way to the door, a man intercepted me, stating that he was the manager and would like to have a private word with me. I wasn't sure I wanted to speak to him - I'd much rather have escaped as quickly as possible, with some of my dignity still intact. But rather than taking a chance on making a scene, I nodded meekly in agreement. He motioned for me to follow him and he led me back through the restaurant and kitchen to his office, with the two employees smiling knowingly and averting their eyes as I passed by.

Once in his office, the manager offered me a seat, which I took, closed the door and stood in front of me with his hands on his hips. He asked me to explain my behavior but I feigned ignorance, hoping that the details of my little escapade remained unclear. He got a little angry at my charade and repeated what his employees told him - that the waitress noticed me staring at another employee with a distracted look on my face and that she had heard a strange hum from the booth where I was seated. It had only taken her a few minutes to figure it out, and she had even asked a second waitress to confirm her suspicions before reporting my activities. The manager asked again for my side of the story. Knowing that there was no real proof that I had done anything wrong, I simply denied everything and told him that I thought the conversation should be over.

To my surprise, he thought for a moment before reluctantly agreeing. He shrugged, opened the door and stepped aside, clearing my path to leave. With a sigh of relief, I stood and moved toward the doorway. But just as I passed him, he stepped behind me and grabbed my bicep, halting my progress. I froze as he reached around with his right hand to roughly grope my crotch, exploring just long enough to find the hard, mini vibrator nestled in my panties. With that he pushed the door closed in front of me and pulled me back into his body.

It took just a second to recognize the feel of his cock, clearly swelling in his pants, pressed against my ass as the hand on my pussy held me firmly against him. He released my arm and slid his hand up and over my shoulder, then down inside my dress to cup one breast. As this happened, he whispered in my ear that he hoped the police wouldn't have to be called. I panicked for a brief moment, but quickly decided it would be better to give him what he wanted than to have my reputation smeared all over town. That kind of embarrassment would be more than I could live with.

I leaned my head back into his shoulder and reached down with both hands to cover his, one on my breast and one on my pussy, while grinding my ass against his cock. That was all the answer he needed. He released his grip on me and slowly turned me around until I was facing him. I looked up and nervously met his eyes. Then he placed both hands on my shoulders, urging me downward to my knees. I sat there for a moment looking up at him before he unzipped his pants and reached inside to free his semi-erect cock. He stood there looking down at me for a what seemed an eternity before I relented, taking his cock in my hand. As I began massaging him, his cock continued to grow, blood flowing in and swelling him even further as the weight in my hand grew heavier and heavier. He was very thick, with veins under the thin skin clearly pulsing in time with his rapid heartbeat. After just a few moments of slowly stroking his now fully engorged prick I could see a single clear drop of cum forming at the head.

I knew how this was going to end so gave up all semblance of resistance, marking my surrender by the act of gently licking the head of his cock, tasting the smallest offering of what would surely be much more in just a few minutes. I looked up defiantly into his eyes as I began running my tongue up and down the shaft of his cock and around the tip, flicking lightly on the sensitive skin just under the head. He reached down, placed his hand on the back of my head, and pulled me forward. I actually had a hard time getting my mouth around him he was so thick. He began fucking my mouth, slowly at first, but picking up speed and urgency as he went, eventually pushing himself so deeply that I choked a little and pulled back to catch my breath.

As I knelt in front of him attempting to recover, he said he'd had enough of that anyway and told me to stand, which I gratefully did thinking perhaps the blowjob, though incomplete, might have satisfied his need to "punish" me. But before I could finish the thought, he spun me around to face his desk and pushed me forward. At the same time as I caught myself on my hands, he reached down and flipped the back of my dress up exposing my ass. He commented on my panties and, with a chuckle, untied them, pulled them slowly back between my legs brushing roughly across my pussy lips, and set them on the desk in front of me. He said that if I came to his restaurant for a good time, he was going to make sure I had one.

I could feel his hand sliding up the inside of my thigh slowly toward my pussy, which was still wet from my earlier activities with the vibrator. He thrust a finger roughly inside me causing me to clench in a twinge of fear, but also with just a little excitement at the thought of that fat cock entering my hungry cunt. I pushed back into his hand, burying his finger up to the knuckle, and commanded him to shut up and get on with it.

He laughed and stood up to press the tip of his cock between my pussy lips, rubbing it purposefully up and down and across my swollen clit until it was well lubricated with my own juices. He took proper aim, grabbed me by the hips, and then paused momentarily before pulling me back slowly but firmly until I was fully stuffed with his stiff prick. It was a little painful at first, but as my pussy relaxed I began to truly enjoy the sensation of being so full. I was stretched tight and I could clearly feel my pussy lips gripping his shaft.

I began rocking back and forth, slightly at first but picking up speed and power as lust quickly engulfed me. He held a firm grip and began to thrust forward with an energy and enthusiasm matching my own. I couldn't help myself. This just felt too good not to let loose and enjoy it. I reached forward for my vibrator, turned it on, and began pressing it hard against my clit. Soon, the rhythmic pounding of my pussy and the intense steady vibrations overcame any control I had left. I was fucking him with a vengeance, impaling myself on his cock with his balls slapping against the hand between my legs with each deep thrust and his desk banging against the wall as his crotch slammed into my ass.

In just moments more, I dropped the vibrator to the floor and clamped my hand over my mouth to suppress the moans as an explosive orgasm rocked my body, his thrusting cock easily finishing what the vibrator had started. The clenching and squeezing of my pussy around that hard shaft was too much for him. Before my orgasm was even complete, he thrust deeply one last time and I could feel his cock spurting hot jets of come deep inside me.

With one final throb of his spent cock, he stood up and slowly withdrew himself from my pussy, leaving me wet and sticky with the mingled juices from both our bodies. Without a word, he stepped back, tucked his wonderfully still-swollen prick inside, and zipped up his pants. I rearranged myself and reached for my panties, but he stopped me and took them for himself instead, saying he might need them for evidence just in case I decided to tell anyone what had happened. With that, he opened the door and told me that I was free to go.

I tried to walk out through the crowded restaurant with nonchalance and dignity, as if nothing untoward had taken place, but that was hard to do when I didn't have any underwear on and I could feel the remains of his thick come beginning to ooze out of my now raw pussy and run down the inside of my thighs. I could only hope to make it to the exit before anyone saw.

As to my husband, he wondered what had taken me so long. I told him that the story he had made for me was so good I just had to listen to it twice.