Fantasy Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,453 Followers

"It's like that all year long," Lori explained. "So close to the equator, it's always close to a 12 hour day. They have about 13 hours of sunlight in the summer, maybe 11 in the winter -- so it doesn't change much. "

"Maybe we should think about dinner?" Regina questioned, looking at Joe.

"We were going to do that right after a swim ourselves," Jan said. "You guys are welcome to join us. Do you know where you're going?"

Regina looked at Joe letting him make the decision. He shrugged his shoulders, "Fine by me. We haven't got a clue where to go - we've never been here before."

"Great! We're probably going to do some bar hopping and dancing afterward, you up for that?"

"That sounds like fun!" Regina responded enthusiastically, and then remembered Joe. "But, we can't."

She proceeded to explain about Joe's heart condition and exertion, which Joe listened to until she was done, and then interrupted, "But that doesn't mean you can't go, honey." She started to argue why she couldn't, but Joe insisted. She was on vacation - she should go have fun. Before she knew it, it was all arranged; they'd all change and meet in half an hour or so and go together. When Joe needed to bail out -- he could get a cab by himself back to the condo.

The girls steered them to a seafood restaurant on the bay, and afterward to an open air bar that was just beginning to hop. Joe went with them to start, but bailed out after just a short time. Lori and Jan were both asked to dance several times. Regina just sipped her drink, began to wonder what was wrong when Jan said, "Not interested in dancing?"

Regina looked up at her, puzzled. "Yeah, but..." she looked around and shrugged, "I don't seem to be drawing much attention."

Jan reached out and tapped her hand. "Gotta lose the ring, honey. The guys want to think they've at least got a chance."

"You're married?" She asked in return, a little shocked at the suggestion.

"Happily!" She answered with a grin, "but I like to dance too, and you never know..." Jan didn't finish the sentence, instead taking a sip of her Mai Tai. "I wear the ring when I'm working, but first thing on our layovers -- it's into my baggage until we leave." Regina glanced at her naked ring finger, she'd have never known if Jan hadn't said anything.

Jan came back to the table just a few minutes later indicating she was about ready to go also. "First nights are always the hardest," she said, looking at her watch. "It's time to be getting up, but the bars are just starting to hop. Best thing for us is to get some shut eye tonight and start tomorrow on local time or I'm a wreck the whole time I'm here."

Regina glanced at her watch, midnight -- and when she looked up she saw Jan's back, heading for Lori. "She'd dance all night and regret it all day tomorrow if I wasn't her mother," Jan said with a grin as she dragged Lori back to the table.

"I could have some fun if you weren't such a party pooper," Lori retorted.

They've obviously done this before, Regina thought as Jan downed the last of her drink. "Ready?"

"Let's go."

A short cab ride later, they walked back through the complex together, headed for their rooms. "What have you got planned for tomorrow?" Jan asked as they trudged back up the hill from the security checkpoint.

"I don't know," Regina answered. "Joe can't do much physical stuff, at least not if it takes exertion and there's no way to cool down. He can golf if there are golf carts; he loves deep-sea fishing, playing poker at the casinos -- all those sorts of things. But he can't do hiking or walking or skiing or any of those things anymore."

"So you're not going to the beaches or anything while you're here?"

"I'd love to -- but it depends on Joe. I could care less about fishing or golfing; I'll probably try and visit some beaches while he's doing those things. What about you guys?"

"We're beaching it tomorrow; why don't you come with us?"

"God, I'd love to! I just don't know about Joe..." She told them she'd check on his plans and let them know in the morning.

"Hey baby, did you have fun?" Joe groggily asked from bed as she came in. She gave him a brief rundown, sort of skipping over that she hadn't actually danced with anyone or the supposed reason for that. She had her doubts anyway; Jan and Lori were a couple of hotties, probably late twenties, and she was an old lady in comparison. What hunk in his right mind would choose to dance with her when a couple of babes were at the same table? When she mentioned that they'd invited her to go to the beach in the morning, he said "Why don't you go? I don't think I want to, but I've found a half-day sport fishing trip that leaves at 1. I could do that while you're catching some beach time."

~

Joe's side of the bed was empty when she awoke, the smell of coffee in the air. Arising she pulled a robe on over her nightie and wandered out to find Joe on the balcony, wearing only a pair of shorts. He could take the morning sunshine, but she knew from experience he couldn't take much of the mid-day heat. Bending over him, she kissed his forehead good morning. "Hey baby," Joe responded, "Cappuccino?"

"I'd love one," she smiled at him, wiping the grogginess from her eyes. Joe always had been the first one up; she was more the night owl, the last one to bed. Setting his own coffee on the table, he rose to go make her one while she pulled the other chair out and sat down. The warm sun on her feet and legs felt good, but inside the robe it rapidly began to get too warm. By the time Joe got back with a cup of cappuccino for her, she'd loosened the belt a bit and let the lower part fold open. "It gets hot fast in the sun in this robe," she commented, flapping the robe to get a bit more air to her body.

"So take it off," Joe answered, setting her cup in front of her. "There's nobody to see, and who cares anyway?" She just ignored his comment. As she took a sip of her coffee he asked, "So, are you going to go to the beach with them?" She hadn't been sure he'd even remembered the night before, but he had. On the table along with his coffee he had numerous brochures and leaflets about sport fishing spread out.

"Where'd you get those?" she queried, pointing at the brochures.

"I stopped by the office when I came in last night to see what they had." He explained the pros and cons of everything, his excitement palpable, but the growing heat from the sun in her robe took more and more of her attention. Glancing around, she could look down on the balconies on other buildings, a man and a woman were visible on the second floor across the pool, but there was no one out anywhere near them that could see onto their balcony. Looking closer at the other couple, she realized that except that they probably had swimsuits on, she really couldn't tell any details about them.

"Aren't you hot in the sun?" she asked, but Joe affirmed that although it was warm it wasn't too hot - yet. She knew he wasn't hot anyway, he was careful about getting overheated anymore. When he again said she should lose the robe, she glanced around once more before she stood up and stepped inside. Taking the robe off and dropping it on a chair, she stepped back out to the balcony table, dressed only in her diaphanous nightie.

The slight air movement through her nightie was all it took, she immediately felt cooler, but she also felt naked. She looked down; in the sunlight she could see her nipples and landing strip through the material that barely reached to her crotch. She just hoped that if anyone was looking at her from afar that they wouldn't be able to tell what she was, or rather wasn't, wearing. She brushed her gown down between her legs, but as short as it was, it didn't do much. She felt half of her bare bottom touching the plastic of the chair. Oh well -- nothing she could do about that except get up and go inside and get dressed. "Are you happy now baby? You've got me outside almost naked -- just the way you like me." She smiled as she needled him, realizing as she did that she was probably going to have to take care of him before they did anything else this morning. She glanced at his crotch and as expected she could see a bulge beginning in his pants.

She had to admit the sun felt nice on her almost naked body. Looking around she realized that being on the top floor of the highest building, if she wanted to, she could lie down on the deck, take her clothes off and sunbathe naked and no one could see. She glanced impishly at Joe, knowing that he'd certainly like that. Who knows, she thought, maybe later this week? She leaned back, momentarily closing her eyes, just relishing the sun on her body.

Her mind drifted as she began to fantasize; at first what it would be like to be lying on the deck naked, soaking up the sun, but her mind rapidly drifted to "her" beach. Her isolated beach, the palm trees giving shade at the edge, crystal blue water reflecting to the horizon, the lover from her fantasizes nearby. She imagined him walking toward her out of the water, the muscles of his athletic body rippling with every step. He walked up beside her, stooping to pick up a towel as her eyes roved over his body, devouring his sexiness. His cock wasn't erect, but hung nicely between his legs; she always liked fantasizing about that, how she could make him erect, how he'd begin to get there just by looking at her naked body. He kept himself shaved, no pubic hair, his balls wiggling gently before her eyes as he toweled off his upper body.

"Another coffee?" Joe asked. Regina opened her eyes; she hadn't even realized she'd closed them, the warm sun nearly putting her back to sleep. Joe was just standing up, picking up her cup along with his; she realized he'd been droning on about his fishing options

"Not for me," she answered sleepily. "I'm sorry, I think I fell asleep. How long have I been out here?"

He bent to kiss her, the cups in one hand. She kissed him back, his free hand slipping across her chest, cupping and caressing her far breast through her nightie as he answered. "Only a few minutes -- maybe 10. Do I detect somebody's been thinking naughty thoughts?" he questioned, sliding his hand back to her near breast, finding a second nipple slightly hardened to his touch. She couldn't deny it; her nipples always gave her away. It certainly wasn't cold enough for that excuse, she didn't even try. Nor did she deny that his touch felt good, it did. His fingers trailed from her breast as he headed indoors with the empty cups, sending little twangs of stimulation between her legs.

Standing, she raised both arms in a stretch. Looking around as she did so, she caught a movement on a balcony across the courtyard and pool. Also on the top floor, but due to the slope of the hill the equivalent of a floor lower, she realized that the man in the morning shade was waving to her. She hadn't seen him before; he probably thought she was waving when she'd stretched. She waved in return, then turned and stepped inside behind Joe. I wonder if he could tell I was practically naked? she thought. Turning and looking back, she realized that whatever the stranger on the distance building had been able to see when she was outside he probably couldn't see anything now that she was inside in the darkness of their front room. Running her hands over her body, she found her nipples harder than they had been moments before. She slipped a hand between her legs, cupping herself, her finger slipping between her lips, across her clit. God, I'm hornier than I thought I was, she thought. Glancing back through the open door to the bright morning outside once more just to be sure, without further thought, she grabbed her nightie and pulled it over her head, dropping it in a pile on the kitchen table.

Joe, with his back to her, had just rinsed her cup and was pouring himself another cup when she stepped up behind him, hugging his back, sliding her hands around his front side. "Are you sure you want another cup, or can I get you something else?" she cooed into his ear, her voice huskier than normal.

For some unfathomable reason it turned out he wasn't really all that interested in more coffee after all.

Their lovemaking wasn't quite as bland as it had been the previous evening, she did him on the floor of the living room with the sun shining through the open doors, but still -- it was her making love to him. It was nice, she even orgasmed before he did; but even then it didn't appease the yearning in her gut.

She had just gotten out of the shower when the phone rang. Lori and Jan were headed to breakfast, said they'd be leaving in an hour, and wanted to know if she'd decided about going with them. She told them she would, that Joe was making arrangements for an afternoon fishing trip so it would work out perfect.

"Where are we headed?" she asked from the back of the small Subaru SUV as they were heading through the town.

"Over to the French side of the island, there are lots of good beaches over there." Jan answered, turning from the passenger seat. "We've been here so many times I sort of forgot you don't know where anything is." She gave a brief rundown of the island and its layout, pointing out where they passed from the Dutch to the French side. Going by the airport, she recognized the road where the day before she'd seen a car pass just beneath them as they landed, thankfully at that moment there were no planes landing. They passed between a couple of resorts, passed the Mullet Bay golf course, and suddenly were on rural roads.

Walking over the dune from the parking lot she stopped suddenly when the small beach became visible. From the parking lot all she'd been able to see was a couple of cars, a pile of sand, and some palm trees. But once they had climbed the dune, a spectacular view opened before her. Half a kilometer long, the pure white sand was sandwiched between rocky endpoints. The upper edge of the beach ended in overhanging tropical shrubbery. Just off to one side a cabana style snack bar was tended by a young woman. Gentle waves lapped against the beach, the water rising and falling gently with the larger swells. The virtually calm sea barely showed signs of any waves, but those few they could see were crystal clear.

The beach was practically deserted. A young family was at the surf line, a toddler playing naked in the waves, parents standing by watchfully. Halfway down the beach another couple was lying in the sun on towels. Turning her gaze back, she realized that her two girls had stepped on by and were spreading their towels onto the perfectly white sand.

"Don't forget sunscreen," Jan reminded as she joined them. Reaching into her bag, she pulled her own towel out as the other two began pulling their shirts off.

"First time I was here, I didn't think I had to put it on immediately," Lori said, spreading sunscreen on her arms as she did. "I went for a swim, was in the water maybe only twenty minutes, but that's all it took. I was a lobster even though I put sunscreen on when I came back in." Regina saw Lori flip her hair up and lean her head forward, Jan putting sunscreen on her back.

Regina was putting lotion on her chest when Lori said "Don't forget your boobs when you take your top off. I did that once, it hurt to wear a bra for two days afterward." Interesting, she thought, the wording of Lori's statement, assuming that she would go topless. She would if the situation was right, she loved the feeling of the sun and breeze on her bare skin, but she certainly wasn't going to go topless alone -- and not if others on the beach weren't. At the moment neither Jan nor Lori indicated they were taking their tops off and she wasn't going to if they didn't.

The Caribbean water was as warm as a bath. Cool enough to be refreshing, it was also warm enough that they didn't get chilled. When all three of them were floating in the gently moving water she told the girls about her and Joe. They told her about working as flight attendants and their significant others. Lori said she was currently single, Jan said she was "married, but on longer layovers we're all single." When Regina questioned what she meant by that, she said, "we're here to have fun, not be alone. When you're married, you get to watch everyone else dance and have fun like you did last night. And besides, better to leave a ring at home than lose it or a stone in the sand."

They'd been there for the better part of an hour when Jan suggested she was ready to go if they were. Lori said she was, and she agreed also. When she asked "where to next," Lori said "Another beach, somewhere where there's more people. Kind of hard to check out the hunks on a beach where there aren't any."

"Different beaches, different days," Jan shouted to her over the noise of the open car. "That one is generally pretty popular, it's just there's nobody there today. Long Beach is probably the biggest on the island, too big as far as I'm concerned, except on really crowded days. Red Beach is my favorite, not too big, and not too small and OMG -- it's like there are always good-looking guys and girls hanging out. We'll go there next."

"Grab the mask and fins," Lori said as she started to climb out of the back seat, "they should be right behind you." Looking over the back seat she found two sets of fins, masks, and snorkels, which she handed forward before getting out.

"Snorkeling is good?" she asked to no one in particular.

"It's awesome!" Jan replied, putting the equipment into her beach bag. "The water is so clear you can see forever, and the fish are so colorful. You can snorkel almost anywhere on the island, but this is one of my favorite spots."

The approach to the beach was similar to the previous location but the beach itself was slightly larger. It ended in rocky cliffs at each end, but the biggest difference was that there were many more people. A group of maybe eight bathers were bobbing neck deep in the water; a family with two small children was playing in the surf close by. Scattered ones and twos were staggered elsewhere along the beach.

"Let's go over here so people aren't walking over us," Jan suggested, heading off to the left, toward another beachside snack bar. She led the way, about 50 meters before stopping. "Good enough?" she asked.

"Well, I'd hate to be right on top of anyone," Regina teased; looking around and not seeing anyone close at all.

"It's closer to the snack bar, easier to people watch," Lori stated, spreading her towel in agreement. Looking around again, she noticed that most everyone was within 50 meters of snack bar, the beach center. Regina began putting her towel down beside her, Jan stopped on her other side.

"I like snorkeling down near that cliff," Jan said, pointing off to the right. "There are rocks out there where there are always fish; we'll go later."

"We'll have to try it. I think that would be fun." When she looked back, Lori was sitting on her towel, dropping her bikini top into her bag and taking out the sunscreen. Her medium sized breasts were firm and well-tanned, although she also had bikini marks. Wow, she's never had kids, Regina thought, admiring her breasts. I wish mine looked that good. Lori's tan said she'd obviously put some time on the beach, just not always topless.

Turning back she surveyed the beach a bit closer. Two girls from the group that had been bobbing neck deep were just walking out of the water, also topless. When she glanced again at the young family she realized that the woman had on nothing but a bikini bottom, her husband a small speedo. She realized that virtually every woman except for Jan and herself were topless, and as she turned around Jan was taking hers off also. She spread her towel, kicked off her thong shoes and sat. When in Rome..." she thought to herself, and reached behind to undo her clasp.

BenLong
BenLong
1,453 Followers