Fantasy Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,463 Followers

"Where to?" Lori asked as she started the car. Jan had climbed into the back; Regina hadn't yet closed the passenger door.

"What do you think - another beach?" Jan asked, leaning up between the seats.

Regina shrugged, turning to look at the other two girls. She'd about had enough sun for one day. "I don't know, what are the alternatives?"

"It's a little late to run into Princeville but we could go see if we can find some guys and have some Sex on the Beach," she said without so much as a hint of a giggle.

"What?" Regina spat out shocked that they would mention the fantasy that had been running through her mind all afternoon. Had she given herself away? Her eyes snapped over to Jan's to see if she was serious.

Lori broke into a grin at the shocked look on Regina's face. "You could have a Margarita, or Daiquiri, or Pina Colada, if you don't want to have a Sex on the Beach," she chimed in. Realizing she'd stepped right into her trap, Regina grinned back in response, relieved that she hadn't given herself away.

A short discussion later, they unanimously agreed they'd had enough sand and salt for the first day and headed back to the condos and the pool bar.

Floating in the pool sipping drinks they all agreed was the perfect ending for their afternoon. Regina realized that despite the sunscreen she had quite a bit of pink color to her skin; the other girls agreed. They found the shade of the late afternoon had already begun to slide over the edge of the pool, and floating bar, keeping them out of the direct sun as they set up residence at the bar. They were actually early for the evening crowd; but as the shadows extended further, more and more people arrived at the pool. The bar became quite popular, an oleo of adults of all ages and nationalities, most showing more than a hint of sunburn.

They were on their third drink when Joe finally returned home. He didn't actually come down to the pool but from the bar, when Regina looked up and saw their balcony door open, she knew he'd returned. When he still hadn't come down half an hour later, she went up to check on him and tell him to come join them at the pool.

"Oh my God," she said when she entered the condo and found Joe sitting naked on the couch putting sunburn lotion on his badly burned body, "You look like a lobster."

"I completely forgot sunblock," he needlessly explained. "I know better, I just got so excited I forgot."

"Oh baby," Regina soothed, taking the lotion from him she began putting it on his back and shoulders. He winced at the touch. "That's really bad."

"I can't believe I forgot and I didn't have a shirt on all day."

"I can tell.

She helped Joe put on burn lotion, hearing all about his fishing trip as she did. It had actually been almost disappointingly uneventful; there had been five fisherman and they only caught three fish, Joe's 15 kilo Tuna being the largest of the trip. The captain had been extremely apologetic about not finding fish, had actually kept them out an extra hour looking.

When she suggested that Joe put his swimsuit on and join them at the pool bar, he at first argued that he didn't want to have anything touch his skin. When she pointed out his swimsuit wouldn't touch the sunburned parts and the pool bar was in the shade, he relented and said he'd try.

"Oh, Ouch!" The girls commiserated when they got back to the pool. Joe told his story once again, including his self-deprecating assessment of being stupid in forgetting the sunscreen and then taking his shirt off. They passed the afternoon getting inebriated, but it didn't help Joe. When they began to talk about dinner, Joe made it clear there was no way he was going anywhere that night.

"No, really, I'll be fine. You just go and have a good time," he'd argued to Regina when she'd said she'd stay home with him. "There's nothing you can do for me, I was just stupid." She'd finally relented saying she'd be back after dinner, but he'd argued with her about her needing to immediately come home, that the best thing for him right now was to be alone as he'd be up pacing most of the night anyway.

"Eat light and party hard" is how Jan had described the plan for the night when she'd asked what they had in mind. She'd thought about what to wear, had settled on a pale blue backless dress. "Flirty, yet demure," was how the sales girl had described it when she'd tried it on, but it was the color that had sold her. Joe had been in the front room and didn't notice that she'd left her wedding ring in the drawer beside the bed.

A bistro for dinner, a bar where nothing was happening, and they were on to their second club of the night. "Now this is more like it," Jan opined as their drinks arrived. "Cheers!" she offered, followed by an "uh oh, heads up," as a couple of guys stepped up to the table to say hello.

The first round turned out to be the only drinks they had to buy all night. A steady stream of guys buying drinks and asking all of them to dance kept them occupied. There were those that were there just for the fun; there were also those looking for something more. Regina wasn't sure what Lori and Jan were up for, but knew she wasn't into doing anything except dancing. Surprisingly she found guys asking her to dance just as much as the other two.

"I can't believe how much I've been asked to dance," Regina commented to Jan when she returned to the table. Lori had been gone for half an hour, continuously dancing with a good-looking hunk that had stopped by obviously with eyes on her. Nodding at Lori's almost full drink she said, "She seems to have found a friend."

Looking up, apparently looking for Lori on the dance floor, Jan instead leaned in toward Regina and said, "Are your nipples hard yet?"

"What?" Regina answered, leaning back away from Jan, shocked at the question, not quite believing what she'd heard. "What did you say?"

"Over your right shoulder," she answered a smirk on her face, "Mr. Hunk from the beach just came in."

Regina couldn't help it when her eyes widened slightly, realizing what Jan was saying. She managed to not just turn and look but a few seconds later, with a smile at Jan, she switched her glass with Lori's and slid over into the other chair so she was looking toward the bar. Jan had been correct; the man at the bar, just receiving his drink, was turning around to survey the room. His eyes hesitated momentarily at their table as they went by; she felt a warmth in the pit of her stomach but it wasn't from the alcohol.

Nicely dressed, his clothes were high end casual; this was no beach bum barely getting by in life. She realized his clothing matched her appraisal of him earlier in the day when he'd been wearing nothing but a swimsuit and beach shoes. She'd looked away from the stranger at the bar; turning to her drink, she said something to Jan. Whatever she said, it wasn't what her mind was on. Mentally she could see him walking towards them, his nicely toned golden body naked except for that Speedo that had confined a quite nice little package. But the best had been as he'd walked on by, his ass, also confined by the suit had been divine -- and she hadn't had to look away.

"Regina! Are you listening to me?" Jan's whisper brought her out of her reverie. She realized she had said something to her.

"What?"

"I said, 'Don't look now'," Jan said, her voice dropping away. Regina looked up at Jan, realized that her eyes weren't looking at her but rather were looking over her shoulder.

"It looks like you ladies survived the beach today."

Turning, she found herself face to face with this unknown man, this stranger that exuded... that exuded... something, she couldn't put a word to it. Sex? Most assuredly, but it was more than that. It wasn't just sexuality, but much more. He had a presence about him that sucked her breath away. When she looked up at his face, it was all she could do to keep her composure. Up close, it wasn't that he totally resembled her fantasy lover of the last few years; it was more that he had filled in the missing blanks. In her mind, the vaguely remembered mystery man had suddenly become well defined.

"You remembered us?" she heard her voice, as if from another body, her mind screaming at his nearness.

"It's hard not to remember three beautiful women all in one spot." He smiled at her before his eyes shifted to Jan, with a nod offering her his hand. "I'm Steve."

"I'm Jan," she answered, reaching across the table and shaking his hand.

"I'm Regina," she said when he turned back to her. He shook her hand; she wasn't sure whether it was her imagination or whether he really didn't release it immediately. Regardless, time stood still. It seemed an eon later when he said, "I'm pleased to meet you," and her insides melted.

"Would you care to join us?" She asked, indicating the empty seat. Why had her mouth run dry as she said that? Why had her pussy just clinched when she'd taken his hand?

"Just for a minute. I'm actually expecting friends, business acquaintances actually, but it doesn't look like they're here yet. I recognized you from the beach today and thought I'd introduce myself."

They asked about his work, and it didn't take long and they were finding all about each other; how long, where from, where they were staying. They explained how Lori was dancing and that she and Jan only had two more days, but Regina had the rest of the week. Steve was from Canada, worked with jewels and jewelry, came to St. Maarten at least six times a year for business, always managed to plan and stay for a week when he did. He'd already been here long enough to take care of most of his business, now he had a few days for relaxation but still had a few things work wise to do. "When you come to a place as nice as this, it's hard to come and just work -- so I always plan time off while I'm here."

They'd been talking for maybe twenty minutes when Steve glanced toward the door. "Ladies, I hate to be rude and run off; it's been very nice meeting you, but unfortunately I am mixing business with pleasure tonight and those are my friends that just came in." Just inside near the door were two men and two women that had just entered the club. Raising his hand in greeting, he stood, indicating he was leaving. "I'll be sure and say hello next time when we see each other on the beach."

"Oh My God, girl. If you don't get your net out and take that fish home, I'm going to," Jan piped up after he was out of earshot. "That is one prime time hunk."

"Oh yeah, that would be good. Me bringing a guy home from the club? What would Joe think?"

"Nobody said you had to take him to your place."

"Oh stop it," Regina countered. "He was just being friendly."

"Who are you kidding? I don't think he even glanced at me except to shake my hand."

"Oh he did not," she rejected outright, and then questioning her own judgment added, "Did he?"

Unsurprisingly, long before they were ready to leave, Lori had stopped back by the table and told them not to wait; she'd get her own ride home. "I won't leave the light on," Jan answered; Lori smiled and stuck her tongue out at her friend.

Joe was feeling better the following morning, and was awake long before Regina. It was late morning when she woke up. Pulling her robe on, she walked out to the front room only to find the apartment empty, the morning sun filling the room with heat. She made herself a cup of coffee, and wandered out to the balcony which was cooler and soon spotted Joe on the far side of the pool in the shade of the opposite building. Going back in she put on her bikini and moments later joined Joe by the pool.

"Hey baby. The waters really nice," Joe commented when she walked up.

"In the shade I see," she commented. Not that it was unusual; since he'd been diagnosed he stayed out of the sun to stay cool.

"Yeah, after yesterday I figured I better. I was so stupid; I can't believe I forgot the sunscreen. I was under the deck; I stayed out of the direct sun but totally forgot about reflection." He shook his head mentally kicking himself. I'm really sore today. It hurt just sitting in the living room with the sun coming in so rather than pull the shades, I thought I'd come out here. Another hour and we'll be in the sun though."

"I'll be right back." Turning to the pool, Regina sat on the side, slipping in to keep from getting her hair wet. She swam out and back before climbing out to sit in the chair next to him and finish her coffee.

By the time they headed off to the café to get breakfast, it was actually lunch time. They ate lightly; afterward going for a short walk on the beach. The hot sun rapidly ended their walk, sending them up the hill to the pool or air conditioning. When they got back to the pool, they found Jan and Lori lying on lounges in the sun, the only option with all shade having disappeared. They stopped and said hello; Regina wondered if Lori had actually made it back home before morning, but didn't ask. "What have you got planned for the day, anything?" Lori asked.

"Haven't got anything planned," Regina answered. "Maybe hang out at the pool a little..." she looked at Joe, seeking confirmation.

"Nothing planned," he also answered, "except no sun for me. After yesterday, I'm pretty well fried."

"We're going to go into Philipsburg later; you're welcome to come along."

"What's there?" Regina asked.

"It's a cute little town is all; it's where the cruise ships stop, on the other side of the island. Bars, restaurants, shopping, Jewelry stores -- that kind of thing."

Looking at Joe, he shrugged his shoulders indicating he had nothing better to do. "Sure, why not?" Regina answered. "How soon you going?"

"Not very soon; maybe in a couple of hours," Jan said. "We just got here, maybe an hour and we'll go get cleaned up and go."

"Sounds good. I think I'll just stay down here," Regina told Joe. "You can go plan your next sunburn adventure in the air conditioning," she giggled, giving him a kiss. He laughed, taking her good natured needling as it was intended.

~

It was actually about an hour and a half; a couple of Tequila Sunrises and Pina Coladas and several swims to cool off later when they finally decided they'd had enough sun for the day. When they finally piled into the Subaru, Regina and Lori squeezed into the back. Joe, by mutual agreement due to a decided lack of alcohol consumption compared to the girls, was the default driver.

Phillipsburg was as advertised; quaint narrow streets filled with restaurants, bars and shops. A cruise ship at anchor; its boatload of tourists wandering the streets looking for a deal in clothing, diamonds, and beers. When they wandered by an open-air bar with a television on, Joe had to slide under the awning just enough to see what was happening. "Who's up?" he asked to a group that seemed to be paying at least some attention to the television.

"Man U and Birmingham in a friendly. Just started about 10 ago," a distinctly British accent answered. Joe watched for a few moments, glanced at the slowly wandering girls, and then back at the TV. When he looked up again, it was just in time to see the three girls stepping into the door of a store a block away. He made up his mind; he really wasn't interested in store wandering, and set off at a brisk pace. He realized as he got to the store door that he should have taken it a bit slower in the heat. Stepping into the air conditioning, he paused where the cool air could blow on him, cooling him - and his beating heart, down.

"Hey listen, Regina. Why don't you..."

"I know," she smiled and interrupted, "you're going to be over in that bar keeping cool and watching the match." She glanced at her watch. "You did good - almost twenty minutes before you bailed on us." With a quick kiss and a pat to his butt as he turned away, she dismissed him, saying they'd come back by in a couple of hours.

"Oh look at these, they're darling!" Jan said for about the twentieth time, looking at a set of earrings that the clerk had handed her in the fifth or sixth jewelry store since leaving Joe. Jan, obviously the diamond and gem aficionado of the trio, had been doing most of the looking. "How much are they?"

Lori and Regina stopped to ogle the pieces with her, when a male voice behind them said, "You ladies seem to be cropping up everywhere I go." Turning they found a smiling Steve. "You're not following me are you?"

"It's about time we found you," Jan retorted immediately as if she'd practiced the line, "We've been looking everywhere."

"Well now you've found me. You've got an excellent taste in jewelry, I might add. May I?" Taking the earrings from her, he explained why they were better than average, explaining the intricacies of gems as he did, "for simplicity we refer to 4 c's; cut, clarity, color and carat. Technically that is how we grade diamonds, but it's a similar process for all gemstones." He had Jan put them on and examine them in a mirror.

"They're beautiful, Steve. But I'm afraid 420 Euro's is a bit beyond my price range."

"Such a shame. Beautiful women deserve beautiful jewelry. What about you?" he said handing the earrings back to the clerk and speaking to Lori and Regina, "Have you seen anything that you like?"

"Oh, of course," Regina answered first, "but there are so many exquisite pieces, it's almost impossible to choose a favorite."

"Not for me," Lori answered, I absolutely love these Tanzanite ones over here." Stepping over to another display case she pointed down.

"Have you tried them on?" Steve asked; the clerk behind the counter moving over to the case and unlocking it.

"Oh no, I wouldn't dare. They're so gorgeous and I'd be so tempted to buy them, but on a flight attendants wages... It's just better if I don't tempt myself."

"But I insist. You must at least try them on; something to dream about for the future," he said taking them from the clerk's hand, holding them toward Lori in his palm. Taking them she slipped her own earrings out and the new ones in. Watching her put them in, he reached over brushing her hair out of the way. "They are a perfect color for you."

"Oh my god, they're gorgeous Lori," Regina added, "They really are your color."

"Now you know what you need," Steve said, accepting them into his hand when she handed them back. "Someday I'm sure you will have such pieces as your own."

"Sometimes it's better not to know." Lori replied looking wistful. "Now I'll have to save my money."

"For such an item, would it not be worth it? Seldom do such things go down in value."

"I suppose you're right."

Turning to look directly at Regina he smiled. What is it? she thought, Every time he looks at me it's like my brain quits functioning. "You find nothing that strikes your fancy?"

"I don't know," she answered, looking away at the display cases so she didn't have to look into his face, afraid he'd see how aroused she became just being around him. She didn't even know him, yet a burning desire inflamed her, drove her thoughts when she was around him. "There are so many beautiful things I haven't seen anything special yet..."

She looked up at him again and found him obviously appraising her. "I think... over here. Come." He touched her arm, gently steering her to yet another display case. His touch was pure fire on her arm, she wondered if he felt it as she did, but he showed no signs. "You need a colored stone, let's try those," he said pointing to some earrings in the case. "Not those, next to them, the Ruby's," he corrected the clerk. She handed them out, and he had Regina try them on.

"What do you think?" he asked as she looked at them in the mirror.

"They're beautiful," she answered hesitantly. They definitely were, but they also definitely were not for her. She wasn't sure what it was, but there was something not right about them, but at the same time she didn't want to say anything negative about beautiful earrings she wasn't going to buy anyway.

BenLong
BenLong
1,463 Followers