Fantasy Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good," she said after she'd done it correctly on her own. "And now for dress, like this" she stripped her own sarong again, repeated showing Regina how to wrap it around her body, under her arms and over her breasts. She only had to repeat once, and then just to make sure, had her fold and do the skirt one more time.

Finished she turned to Steve and found that while she'd been looking away he'd put on his speedo. "Over here," he said, taking her hand and leading her toward the café. "Etiquette says you don't sit naked where others are going to be. I figured it's better if we sit in the shade and enjoy a drink for a bit.

Self-conscious of her half naked state, she looked around as they entered the café and she realized there were more people than she'd thought. There were maybe a dozen people altogether; a table of four had three men and one woman, speaking French, and in all but one case the women were topless. Nobody did much more than glance up to see who the newcomers were, just as if it had been any beachside café. Relaxing, realizing that the abnormal for her was normal for here, she ordered an Iced Tea. Steve ordered a beer.

"I never drink before noon, and I know it's past noon somewhere," he said as he handed her the iced tea. She smiled, although she'd heard Joe use that line before. Twenty minutes later, drinks finished, they headed on down the beach. No sooner did they step out of the bar than Steve stopped and began taking off his swim trunks again. Telling her to hand him her sarong he folded it until, surprisingly, it fit along with his speedo inside his cap. She could tell his hat no longer fit tightly, but once again they were walking naked together down the beach.

~

"How about two Jet Ski's, for an hour, and one ride?" Just like at the boutique, Steve knew Randy, the owner of the rental shop.

"What's the ride?" she asked, touching Steve's elbow to get his attention.

"Parasail. You want to go, right?

"Me?" she responded, surprised. She glanced out to the bay where another rider was currently drifting up and down behind the speedboat. "I'm... not sure." Steve told her she really should if she hadn't ever, but she convinced him that they should Jet Ski first and think about the parasailing again afterward.

It seemed strange putting on a life jacket while otherwise naked, especially while the young assistant handing her a jacket had swim trunks and a T-shirt on. She supposed that made sense, though, with him being in the sun day after day, and working at a business. She saw all of them look at her at one time or another, but then they looked away -- she was just another woman. Just as Steve had said, after a while she realized that virtually everyone was naked and nobody was taking notice.

The assistant waded out with her, showing her how to get on again in case she fell off, how to hook the safety strap to her life jacket, and how to start it. When she finally eased the throttle forward, the ski wobbled a bit and she backed off. "Faster," Steve shouted to her, "It's easier when you go faster." With that he goosed his throttle and his jet ski leapt ahead out of the water and onto plane. Following suit, she gave it a bit more gas the second time and found herself having the ride of her life.

They circled and played, moving further out from shore. When a speedboat went by, Steve crossed the wake right behind it, his ski jumping out of the water as he did. He showed her how to spin tighter and tighter circles, and then took off on a beeline for a small island. She followed and watched as he beached his ski on the narrow swatch of sand on the far side. Facing away from the shore toward open ocean, the little island was just large enough so that as she pulled alongside and dismounted the rest of the world disappeared.

"Why are we stopping?" she asked, climbing off of her ski. Steve had immediately pulled his life jacket off when he stopped, tossing it to the sand ahead of the boats.

"Because," he said, reaching for the clips and helping her pull her life jacket off before he finished. "I wanted to do this."

Reaching for her hand he pulled her to him, catching her in surprise as his mouth came to hers. She was surprised but her body wasn't. Her mouth opened to his, stiffly returning the kiss before she could think about it. Her arms went around his body as his arms crushed her body against his; her return kiss increasing in passion as she melted into his arms. She felt one hand slide to her bottom pulling her closer; feeling his penis steadily rising between them, expanding and riding higher and higher on her thigh. One hand on her bottom pressing her body against his, his other hand slid between them cupping her breast, his fingers finding her nipple. She couldn't help herself; she moaned her approval into his mouth.

Dipping her backward, she resisted until she realized he had her body well under control. Allowing him to lay her on the wet sand, her feet in the lapping water, he dropped beside her. "My god your beautiful, Regina," his hand now on her other breast, her nipple between his fingers. "That first day, when I saw you at Red Beach; I didn't have to walk as near to you as I did. But I saw you when I left the snack bar and purposely walked right by so I could check you out. You and your girlfriends, but it was you that caught my eye."

"Me? Regina questioned, "Why me? Lori and Jan are so pretty..."

"Lori and Jan are girls," he answered, his hand slipping up her belly and onto her breast, "you are a beautiful woman.

Steve's head was over hers, his eyes locked onto hers. His hand roamed from her breasts, down her belly and onto her hip before sliding between her legs to cup her mound. He made no attempt to penetrate or finger her, his hand just held her mound, feeling her warmth. She pulled her lip between her teeth, wetting it with her tongue. "This... is complicated," she said softly as if someone could be listening.

"I know. I know. Oh god, how I know. I don't know what it is about you; it's been years since I've wanted someone as badly as I want you." Reaching up with her free hand, she pulled him to her, shutting him up with a kiss. He hungrily kissed her back, his body pressing against hers. Unconsciously she spread her legs, his cupping hand spreading, his middle finger slipping between her lips. She shivered as his finger slipped into her, the base of his finger pressing hard against her clitoris. She moaned, and almost simultaneously the sound of a jet ski coming around the point pummeled their ears. Two others immediately followed but didn't move off.

Steve broke the kiss and removed his hand from her crotch, aware that they could be seen from the circling and playing skis. "Damn," he whispered and rolled up onto his side, looking out at the three in the water. He could tell from their movements that they were curious about what they were doing, their heads turning to look at the beach again and again.

She followed his gaze to the playing Jet Skis. Dropping her gaze back to the small beach she wistfully examined their surroundings. A secluded beach, bright white sand, and warm water lapping at their feet; almost perfect, except that her fantasy didn't include three voyeurs on Jet Ski's watching from 50 meters away. "Steve," she said, getting him to look at her instead of the skis. She saw a cloud on his face at the thought of their interruption. "I think it's time for you to take me home."

The cloud disappeared from his face but changed to a look of horror and immediately, regret. "Oh God Regina, I'm so sorry. I thought that you... I mean, I felt...."

Reaching up to his face to interrupt before he could pull too far away, she touched a finger to his lip. "Shhh. I meant your home." She glanced at the water, the skiers for the moment not looking at them. Sliding her hand over to his body she found his cock and just held it momentarily. He'd obviously shrunk quite considerably with the interruption and his misunderstanding of what she'd said but he hardened considerably with just her touch. Looking back into his eyes she said, "I want you too."

There was no question about parasailing; they returned the skis, Steve signed and retrieved his cap, and they started walking back toward their blanket. Marty called and waved as they walked past the café and boutique; they just waved back. Reaching for her bikini when they got to the blanket, Steve stopped her. "All you need is the sarong," he said.

She paused, thinking about it before doing as he said and wrapping herself just as Marty had shown her, putting the bikini in her bag along with the towel. Steve pulled his shorts out, putting them on commando and not bothering to put his shirt on. She helped Steve shake the sand out and fold the blanket before walking to the car.

Sliding into the seat she was acutely aware of her nakedness beneath the sarong, at the same time knowing that Steve was also practically naked, wearing only his shorts. All she was missing were her panties and bra from being the same as anything else she had ever worn, but somehow it was different than it had been being naked on the beach just moments before. She'd never been naked on a beach before this morning, and now here she was riding practically naked in her soon to be lover's car. A simple wrap, a tuck that didn't come open unless she wanted it too; but that's all it would take for her to be naked again, right here, in his car going down the highway. A shiver ran through her body from the delicious naughtiness of it; being almost naked, knowing that she was about to take that next step in her fantasy affair. Her mind flicked to Joe, wondering if he would be as hard as he always got when he talked about her fucking someone else; that is if he knew it was really as close to happening as it was. By the time they got to his apartment, it was all she could do to not attack Steve in the parking lot.

"This is it," Steve said, opening the door to his apartment. Stepping inside, Regina's first comment was that his apartment was huge compared to the one bedroom that she and Joe were sharing. "I often have people come here with me or I loan them the apartment for vacations," he explained, setting his beach bag on the floor of the entry closet. "It's good for business to take care of your customers and clients. Come on, let me show you around." As he turned back, he found Regina blocking his way.

"I think you should show me your house..." she said, pausing for effect, "later." Stepping forward just a half step into his arms she tilted her face to his. His hand rose, finding her chin, but not yet bending to kiss her.

"My god you're beautiful," Steve whispered, still not making an effort to kiss her.

Raising her face a bit more, when he still didn't bend to meet her, she reached across her body, felt for and found the tuck of her sarong and pulled it free. Releasing it, the cloth fell to the floor. "I don't want to talk."

Steve slid his hand back to her throat, the back of his fingers tracing down to her collarbone, continuing further until they found her erect nipple. Rolling his hand over he cupped her breast; his other hand going behind to hold her still as he finally leaned into her and sucked her tongue into his mouth.

There were no tentative moves this time. Steve's hands roamed her body; hers started at his pants, unbuttoning, and unzipping, until they fell to the floor. Stepping out of his shoes, just like that - they were both naked. Steve's hands stroked and caressed her body, running down her sides to her hips, fondling her bottom, trying to draw her against him. Regina's hand interfered with that, wrapped around his once again totally erect cock, stroking it slowly, getting him ready. Her mouth found his chest, her tongue and lips caressing his nipples, while her other hand stroked his abs and pecs, feeling the smooth muscles that she had admired so much on the beach. When his hand slipped between them, reaching for her pussy, she spread her legs opening herself for his touch, but he surprised her. Caressing her thighs, cupping her mound, despite spreading her legs and raising her crotch to his touch he didn't touch her clit or slip a finger into her. Her mouth again rose to his, pulling his head down, she hungrily sucked, teasing his tongue from his mouth with her own. She tried to push his cock down with her hand, to aim it for the center of her being, but it was as if Steve did not get it. She was ready, she wanted him now -- but his hand continued its caresses around her body, stroking her ass, her thighs, her waist and hips. Every time she tried to get him to move forward just that last little bit and fill her with his magnificent erection, his arm would slip in between blocking their coupling or he would push forward at the wrong time so his penis slipped up her belly, preventing it from going where she so desperately wanted it.

"Oh God Steve I need you to fuck me," she begged when he deflected her hand and his penis one more time.

"Ummmm. That's what I wanted to hear," he said, his hand moving from between them, both of his muscular arms going around her and picking her off the floor. Regina's legs wrapped around his body in response as he walked her backward toward the kitchen island. She felt her bottom touch the cold granite counter, she eased her hold of him with her own legs and together they watched as he finally let her guide his cock to the mouth of her waiting warmth. She held him with her hand, releasing his erection when the head had slipped between her lips. His first plunge into her depths was slow and delicious, sliding into her inch by agonizing inch.

At first, she'd thought it was the perfect height, but realized as he slipped inside that perfection would have been if the counter had been perhaps an inch lower. The further he pushed in, the harder his cock head pushed against the top of her vagina and g-spot, the unexpected mismatch actually being better than she'd expected. Finally, seemingly bottomed out inside her, but without pulling back - he put his hands once more behind her bottom. "Slide forward a bit," he commanded, simultaneously pulling forward against her lower body. She moved just that touch, perhaps a few centimeters, after which he moved forward into her just that little bit more, his cock finally, completely, filling her, her pubic bone bumping against his.

"Oh my god," she moaned, leaning forward to put her head on his shoulder. With his hand he turned her face to his, his tongue plundering her mouth as he began pulling his cock out of her and plunging it back in. She could hear their squishing noises as he plunged again and again into her steaming wetness, the slap of his flesh against hers. His cock, rubbing against her g-spot, the occasional friction around her clit as he plunged in and out of her combined, was exactly what she needed. Arching her back more and more, she pulled her mouth from his and with a strangled cry, reached orgasm. A glorious, soul searching, mind blowing orgasm it was -- yet still he plunged against her. She realized he was not yet even breathing hard, and instead of cumming himself, he just continued stroking into her with long, glorious strokes, continuing the plundering of her pussy.

She realized as she began to recover from her first orgasm that unlike every other time in her life, it was as if she didn't really come down. She knew she'd cum, yet now, his cock continuing its relentless pursuit of its own relief, wasn't allowing her to fall back. Instead it was as if rather than a peak, she'd merely crested the hill and another peak of orgasm was ahead. Never before had she been to such a place; orgasms always meant that she needed to rest, needed to keep her lover away from her clitoris that was almost painful to the touch. Yet here, her orgasm had come from inside, and this time the touching of her clit, not by his fingers but by his body crashing against hers, was helping raise her to plateaus she hadn't known existed.

She found her legs straining to help Steve plunge in and out of her, the sweat on his chest finally beginning to pop out. She lowered her hands from his shoulder her fingers sweeping across his hard nipples, a moan escaping from him as she did. Moving her fingers to her own nipples, her pinch caused jolts of electricity to sear through her clit. Unable to stay upright, she put her hands behind herself and leaned back, bumping a glass and sending it clattering away as she did.

Leaning back caused the angle between her vagina and Steve's cock to fractionally change which in turn changed the internal stimulation, the exquisite sensation that was driving her off the edge of oblivion. All of her senses were concentrated on the rugged hardness splitting her asunder. Her natural lubrication was running down her leg; Steve's piston sliding so smoothly - so perfectly - in and out of her natural sleeve. She vaguely became aware that his rhythmical motions were beginning to lose their cadence, but it mattered not. Teetering, first on the edge, and then falling from the skyscraper of her sexual peak, she came a second time. Her supporting arms collapsed behind her as she did; falling back she nearly bounced her head off the granite counter. Regina's body convulsed in the throes of orgasm, her mind exploding in fireworks triggered from the nerve endings being stimulated between her legs, totally oblivious now to the needs of her lover.

The change of angle as she collapsed changed the pressure against Steve's cock just that last little bit, increasing the stimulation in just the right spot, and seconds later his cock erupted insider her, throbbing again and again. He grabbed her hips to hold himself in her, his legs rubbery vestiges of the muscular poles he'd had when they started. She hadn't felt his hands grip her, nor had she felt him bury himself as deeply as he could inside her, but gradually became aware that he was still standing between her legs, panting, his cock still inside her.

Her eyes closed, Regina's mind wandered through her body, assessing itself. Beads of sweat prickled her forehead; her panting eased for the moment she could hear the breath again entering and exiting through her nose. Her mouth, at least for the moment, was closed; the delicious taste and texture of a strange man's tongue remaining as if imprinted. She suspected her chest had blushed pink, realizing that Steve was probably looking at it now. She could feel his gaze on her breasts, her nipples sensitive and hard, her chest surely a rosy pink; her pussy wet and slippery with her juices and Steve's cum, perhaps her clit also peeking from between her lips as it did when she was the most aroused. Joe so often commented that her chest blushed when she had a strong orgasm -- and she'd just had one of the strongest she'd ever experienced. She knew her nipples must still be erect; they had been when she'd been pinching them just moments before. Strange, she thought, how different. She realized that this time Steve had not even attempted to touch her breasts or nipples, hadn't even attempted to fondle her clit or slip a finger inside her -- something Joe always did. Feeling almost empty with the shrinking of Steve's erection, she clinched her pussy, confirming she could still feel Steve's still softening cock inside her. Opening her eyes, she found his eyes instead of roaming her body were instantly locked onto hers.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

She nodded her head and smiled in response, raising her hands for him to pull her upright.

~

Despite just having had one of the most powerful orgasms or her life, despite having spent all morning in the nude with the man that had just become her lover, Regina found herself embarrassed at the thought of walking around his house naked. When Steve had said he was going to get a rag to clean up the puddle of semen and her juices that had decorated the counter and dripped to the floor beneath, she'd stepped to the bathroom to clean, picking up and putting the sarong on before she came back out. Steve met her at the door, stepping by her as she stepped out. She watched as he set his genitals on the edge of the sink and washed their combined juices from his cock and balls.

1...56789...11