Fantasy Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You shouldn't have put your sarong back on," Steve whispered into her ear, sliding his arms around her waist as he stepped up behind her. She was looking out the window onto the second balcony in his master bedroom, the last room in his tour of his apartment.

"Why is that?" she answered, sliding the latch and pushing the sliding door open. Stepping out onto the balcony and into the afternoon sun, she crossed to the edge to look down at the pool and across the courtyard to the opposite building. Looking different from this angle, it took her a few seconds to realize that they were standing virtually opposite from their room.

"Because that means it's just in the way and we'll have to take it off again," he said, stepping up beside her, his arm going around her waist.

Turning slightly toward him, she slipped her arm under his and around his waist. Feeling his naked hip, she glanced toward him, realizing that if anyone looked up, they could probably tell that he was still totally nude. "Don't you worry about someone seeing you?" she asked. "Anyone across the way, or down below -- if they looked up..."

"No," he answered, "not at all. I'm a nudist and I enjoy being naked. I'm not going to put on clothes just to walk out on my own balcony, and surprisingly, most people don't notice anyway. If we were sitting at the table," he said nodding at the outdoor table on the balcony adjacent to the living room, "people below can't even see us. If I'm inside, generally it's darker than outside during the day, and at night, even if I don't pull the shades the only people that could really see inside would be maybe the top two floors of that building." He indicated the opposite building, her building. "Believe it or not, I see probably a lot more from them than they ever see from me. I'm here quite often and for the most part other people are visitors here one time only. I think it's one of those, 'what happens on holiday, stays on holiday,' things."

Looking at the top floor opposite Regina counted balconies, deciding that one of the two closed doors nearly directly opposite had to be hers and Joes. Reversing her perspective, she reached the conclusion that Steve must have been the man she had inadvertently waved to that first morning. When she asked him about it, he laughingly admitted that it must have been, but he didn't remember her in particular. "It's quite often like that in the mornings. Sitting in the shade, eating my breakfast, people don't even know I'm here unless I move. It's just far enough away that unless you actually know the person, you don't even recognize them if you meet them later."

Regina slid her hand from Steve's waist down to his naked hip, momentarily sliding back and feeling his naked bottom before sliding down the outside of his thigh. Reaching as far as she could, she began trailing her hand back up, purposely sliding onto his ass again. "Maybe we should go inside before you make it so that I shouldn't be out here," Steve said quietly, turning to face Regina, his other hand reaching over to grip her upper arm. His hand wrapped around it, but his fingers opened under her arm stroking the outside of her breast. Looking up at his face with a smile, she slid out of his grasp and taking his hand, led him back inside.

Reaching the end of the bed, she reached for the tuck of her sarong, but was startled by Steve's simple "No," command. His hand reached to hers, gripping it before her fingers could release the material. "I want you to tease me," he answered to her question of why. "I want to watch you touch yourself this time, to become aroused to your own fingers." Looking behind himself he stepped back to the stuffed chair in the corner of the room. "Right there," he said as she reached the end of the bed. "That way I can see you. I was watching you at the beach today. You liked being naked in front of people, didn't you?"

"I... I don't know," Regina hesitantly answered, "it was certainly different."

"Your body did, whether you admitted it or not. Your nipples give you away; they get hard when you get aroused." Regina unconsciously reached to put her hands over her breasts; she knew he was totally right -- she'd always been self-conscious of how her nipples erected when she was aroused or excited. She'd always worn padded bras because of that; she'd felt they'd helped her figure while providing a modicum of protection from her uncontrollable body.

"Don't hide them, play with them. I want you to make your nipples hard for me."

Slipping her hands lower so her fingers found her nipples Regina did as he asked. "Like this?" she asked, fingertips pinching and rolling the erecting nubs through the cloth.

"However you play with them when you masturbate. You do play with them when you masturbate?"

She nodded. "But I'm usually naked or in bed when I do that."

"Not this time." Steve's hand was on his cock, idly playing with it as he watched Regina play with her breasts.

"Are you going to masturbate for me too?"

"Just enough to get myself hard again. Unless you want to see me, but I'm betting you want me to do something else with it when I get hard again, won't you?" Regina nodded in response. "Ok, show me now. Show me how your nipples show through the cloth. Pull it tight and let me see those hard little nubs."

Looking down at herself, she released her nipples and pulled the cloth out, stretching it tight across her chest. "Oh that's gorgeous, you've got such beautiful breasts and nipples. I love it when a woman has hard nipples, it's so sexy. Ok, I want you to keep your nipples hard with one hand and show me how you masturbate with the other. Are you wet yet?"

"I think I was wet before we came inside."

"I'll bet you were. Now be a good girl and pull up your wrap and show me your pussy." Regina reached down with two hands, but Steve stopped her. "No, one handed. Play with your nipples. That's it," he concluded as her left hand returned to her breasts.

Gathering and lifting the cloth one handed, when she reached the hem, she slowly lifted until she knew the sarong could only barely be covering her pussy. When Steve told her just a bit higher, she smiled impishly and said "Uh-uh. I want to see you stroke it first."

"Oh ho!" Steve chortled in response, "That's the spirit." His idle play with his penis changed; looking down he squeezed and pulled on his semi-inflated prick. His cock swelled a bit to his play, but was still quite a way from where they both wanted it to be. But now instead of just idly fondling himself, he continued stroking. Lifting her sarong just that little bit higher, Regina could tell by the change of the airflow that her pussy was now exposed to Steve's appreciative gaze.

"Umm, you're so gorgeous. You know that don't you? Hmm?" he looked up at her face, when she nodded again. "Good. Now I want to see you masturbate. I want you to see you finger yourself, to put a finger in your pussy."

Steve directed her movements for several minutes, having her finger herself, dipping a finger inside, spreading her pussy lips to expose her clit. Regina had obeyed his requests, accepting his demands as a strange but not unpleasant form of foreplay until he suddenly demanded her to step forward so he could feel her wetness. When his finger sunk into her depths, she realized just how aroused, not just from touching herself, but from the mental stimulation of him watching and telling her what to do, that she had become. She moaned to his touch, her eyes closing involuntarily. When his hand left her body, she opened her eyes to see him waiting. When she was looking at him again, he raised his finger and sucked it into his mouth.

"I think it's time to take it off," he said, "don't you?" Regina didn't answer; she just reached up and finding the tuck, allowed the sarong to fall from her body.

"Oh my god, you're so gorgeous," Steve whispered, his eyes running up and down her body. Reaching out he grabbed her hips, pulling her forward until her legs hit the chair between his spread legs. Running his hands higher, he urged her to lean forward, until her breasts dangled before his face. Leaning left and right as needed he for the first time suckled on her nipples. "Rub yourself," he urged between sucking on first one or the other nipple. Still leaning on the chair, Regina tried to obey, only semi successfully as it was too unbalanced with her knees against the chair and leaning forward on a single arm.

"Ok," Steve said, understanding the lack of success this position allowed. "I want you to kneel on the arms of the chair."

"Do what?" She questioned, not understanding the directions.

"Kneel, right here," he answered, tapping both chair arms with his hands. He helped her balance while she first climbed into the chair, and finally knelt, spreading her legs wide to get them on the arms. "And now scoot forward."

Finally understanding where he was going with this, Regina giggled. "This is interesting," she said as her pussy got closer and closer to Steve's face. Finally leaning forward just a bit, his hands going onto her bottom he ate her pussy. At first his hands fondled her ass, but after a bit he snaked his arms between their bodies, reaching to her breasts and gum drop sized nipples. Finding her inadvertently moving away from his mouth and tongue, eventually he dropped one arm back down, reaching under to her ass, holding her writhing body against his tongue and mouth. When her body began to quiver, he sucked her clit between his lips, rubbing his tongue back and forth against it until her hand on his head told him to stop.

Falling from her perch into his lap, she paused, caught his chin with her hand and looked into his eyes. "That was really nice."

"It was, wasn't it?" He answered, starting to nod his head, but she leaned in to kiss him. Sucking his lower lip into her mouth as she broke the kiss, she began moving her mouth down his body. She twisted her arm between them until she found his cock which she squeezed, finding he was still only half hard.

"It takes a while to get hard again anymore, but once I do..."

"It's ok, Steve. I'll take care of you," she whispered between kisses to his bare chest. Moving her body backward off the chair as she went lower, eventually she had to move off completely, dropping to her knees on the floor between his legs.

Steve's cock was directly in front of her face, and the only thing she paid any attention to for the next few minutes. Repeating the mouth music he had just played on her pussy, she expertly worked his cock back to a full erection. Steve just sat and watched as she did; her body completely out of reach except for her head, which he occasionally reached out and stroked. Once he was completely hard again, he told her to stop, and helped her arise. Pulling onto her knees in the chair, he held his cock upright as he bid her sink down onto him.

It turned out to be the first of just many consecutive positions they tried. Her legs constricted by the chair, it was difficult for her to get much movement, and so she pretty much just sat impaled on him as their hands explored each other's bodies. Nipples and breasts, arms and legs, clits and chests were stroked and fondled, until with a growl, Steve stood, holding her body with himself still inside her and stepped forward to the bed. Regina was amazed at Steve's strength, easily carrying her from the chair to the bed.

Starting with him standing, similar to how they'd done it on the kitchen island, after a bit he had them change positions. Lifting her leg, putting it almost straight up, she had to roll more onto her side. Still later, he swung his leg over her lower one so she truly was on her side while he stood upright. He played her body like a well-tuned fiddle, fucking her to the edge of orgasm and then stopping just before an exquisite release, leaving her begging for more. Pulling out, he had her flip onto her stomach; her legs pulled up underneath and fucked her in a standing doggy. After he moved them to the floor, he did her in a kneeling doggy style -- although the same motions, the sensations were exquisitely different.

At first when he'd asked if she wanted to cum, when she'd said yes, he'd contradicted her, telling her not yet, and then slowed and changed positions and motions. The next time when he asked and she said yes, he agreed and she came hard, one of those entire body orgasms that shook to her soul. Thinking back, after she'd recovered and was well on her way to yet another, she had to agree, although she could have come the first time, it would not have been as good as it was.

Not having come himself, Steve didn't pull out, but slowed his motions, letting her come back to reality while keeping her pussy humming with desire. He moved them back onto the bed, her on her back, both legs over his shoulders, where he could piston his erection in and out of her with long smooth strokes. This time when he asked if she was ready to cum, she knew the difference and knew she wasn't. Pulling her legs off his shoulders, he allowed her to take charge, rolling him onto his back and again climbing onto him. This time, rather than staying on her knees, she pulled her feet underneath herself and began standing and squatting. She knew it was difficult, it caused her legs to burn very rapidly from the exertion, but she also knew it was one of the positions that always made her cum hard. Now, fucked to nearly exhaustion, she knew it was exactly what she needed.

"Can you cum with me now?" she asked, for the moment seated firmly on Steve's cock. Rolling her hips, she wasn't motionless but just resting.

"I don't know, maybe. It doesn't matter, as long as you do."

"It does matter," she responded. "It matters to me, the feel of you cumming inside me." She closed her eyes, her mind drifting to Joe, and how often she'd done this exact position with him. The thought of Joe triggered another thought -- and looking to the sliding door for the first time she realized that they had never pulled the curtains. At first mortified that someone might be able to see them, she also realized that it was too late to worry about it. For now, together, they'd taken her body to the verge of another orgasm. She was spent and sore, she just wanted to cum, and rest. Closing her eyes once again, she concentrated on the right spots and, moments later, came for the last time.

Collapsing to Steve's stomach, at first she laid on him with his penis still inside her, but after a few moments rolled off. Cuddling up to his side, his arm going around her, she reached down and took hold of Steve's erection, gently stroking him, keeping him on edge just as he had her. As her body temperature sagged and heart rate eased, she found herself stroking his cock harder and harder. Looking up at him, she found him propping his head up with his opposite hand so he could watch her easier. Letting go of his penis, she rose and pulled a pillow from the headboard, sliding it under his head when he rose up a bit. "Is that better?" she asked, lying back down into her position, her hand finding his erection.

"Better for what?"

"For watching me make you cum." He didn't answer, just an "umm" coming from his throat.

Stroking his cock, she couldn't help and compare with Joe, the one cock she'd regularly played with for years. Closing her eyes, she evaluated the man in her hand. Definitely larger than her husband, he certainly wasn't porn star material. Maybe on the larger size of average, he was probably two to three centimeters longer than Joe. He also definitely seemed to be thicker, like a large sized banana. She contemplated moving her mouth down to suck him, glancing at the window one more time. Still the apartment directly in line seemed to be empty, and with them being in the dark, she knew it was difficult to see inside where they were, but still she wondered. "Oh well," she thought, and turned her body to go down on him.

Despite all their previous activity, it still took application for over five minutes of her expert fellatio skills before he warned her that he was about to cum. Concentrating on all the area's where his body had responded to her touch, his back soon arched and with a hand on the back of her head, his load spurted into her mouth, the head throbbing, coating her tongue with his warm seed.

"What time is it?" Regina asked, awaking from her brief nap. Steve, lying naked beside her, looked at his watch.

"A few minutes past four. When is Joe due back?"

"He thought they were due back at 5," she answered her eyes again closed, her hand running up and down, enjoying the luxuriant nakedness of Steve's body.

"I suppose we should get moving?" Steve stated more than asked.

Opening her eyes, she watched her fingers slide up his body and bump against his nipple. "Unless you can think of something more fun..."

"Umm," Steve answered, rolling onto his side, his hand coming across, his finger swirling around and playing with Regina's nipple just as she was playing with his. "That was fun, but I don't think I'm going to be good for much before tomorrow. Us old men don't recover quite as quickly as we used to."

"Old man," Regina giggled. "How old are you, forty five?"

"That's kind of you." She looked up at his eyes to see if he was joking and realized he wasn't. She'd figured him for a few years older, but doubted seriously that she'd missed by much.

"How old then, forty eight?"

"Plus ten."

"What?" she was incredulous. "You're joking." He shook his head. "Seriously, I didn't figure you for more than about 45. I thought you were a little bit older..."

"That was a long time ago." Neither of them said anything for several moments. "Come on," Steve finally said, sitting up and swinging his feet off the bed. "Let's go down to the pool, that way we'll have something to tell Joe when he gets here."

"What, you don't think you want to tell him you've been in bed with his wife all afternoon?"

"Most men would probably be a little upset about that, don't you think?"

"Joe's not most men." Steve looked over at her, curiously. She turned away, reaching down and gathering her sarong before she continued. "Joe gets aroused at the thought of me with another man. He's been telling me for years I should have an affair."

"Has he got a girlfriend?"

"No, it's not like that. It's just that the thought of me fucking someone else turns him on." She'd stepped ahead into the other room; Steve followed picking up his sandals from where he'd flipped them off inside the door. Turning around, Regina, still naked was fishing her bikini from her bag.

"So this isn't the first time you've met a strange man and spent a hot passionate afternoon in his bed?" Steve joked, a smirk on his face. Regina, looking at her swimsuit, didn't realize he was joking.

"That's not funny," she answered, turning and standing up to face him. "I've never done anything like this before."

Pulling her into his arms, he apologized. "I was joking, Regina."

"I know you were," she lied. Pulling away, she stepped into her bikini bottoms before putting her top on. "I've been thinking about it for a long time though. Ever since Joe came down sick... it's just not the same. We don't ever have amazing sex like we just did, he just can't." She began wrapping the sarong around herself, folding it in half as a skirt.

"So you think he would like to know you were with me?"

"The only thing he would have liked more would have been to have watched us. At least, that's what he says."

Steve shook his head. "That's what I understood, but I just don't get it." He instantly bit his lip as he realized what he'd said but didn't look at Regina

"I don't get it either." Looking up from wrapping herself, all she had to do now was slip on her sandals. "Ready?"