Fantasy Island Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would like that very much. I could pretend that you're my daughter and I'm not into incest." They snuggled together and were soon fast asleep.

Janice and Tom were in bed and Tom had resumed where he'd left off the night before, his tongue was working on her clit while he had one finger inside her pussy and was moving it gently around inside her. It took only ten minutes of this treatment before she came. "Tom, that was the most amazing orgasm that I've ever had and your cock has been nowhere near it. If I can get my mouth around it, would you like me to suck your cock?"

"That won't be necessary, but if you want I certainly won't stop you." He had only just managed to get the words out before she had stretched her jaws wide and engulfed him. She worked on his cock for several minutes before he warned her that he was about to come, She looked at him and winked just as he unloaded into her mouth. After she'd swallowed his cum she smiled at him. "I hope that I haven't dislocated my jaw, I could only just fit it in."

Sometime during the night Janice came to an earth-shattering conclusion. This was a set up to show her that, while size can be an important consideration, oversize was worse than undersize, it is easier to tighten muscles than to stretch them, and certainly less painful.

"When she woke in the morning Tom was just stirring. "I have to thank you and Michael and Beth for teaching me a very important lesson. I think that I might be leaving here today.

Cindy and Martin were deep in conversation and hadn't got close to running out of topics of conversation. She felt so comfortable with him that she had begged him to stay the night. He agreed as long as she agreed that they would not have sex. "You're not gay are you?" She asked when he had put his conditions to her.

"Good heavens no." I just think that you need a little bit more you time, don't even think about doing something for me, this is about you. We need to satisfy you before we move on to the next phase. Be patient, it won't be much longer."

Julie wasn't happy either. She sent her partner away because he didn't live up to Michael in so many ways, but she didn't want to offend him so she pleaded that her menstrual cycle was intruding its ugly head into proceedings. Appeased he left. "If your watching Michael, I need you."

"What are you going to do now?" Beth asked him.

"I could go and talk to her and convince her that anything between us would be inappropriate."

"What if I go and have a chat?"

"If you wish."

Beth tapped on Julie's door and when it was opened it was obvious that she had been expecting Michael. She quickly covered herself and stepped back to allow Beth to enter. "Where's Michael?"

"I came instead, we need to talk."

"What about?"

"You and Michael. I know something happened between you two today but he won't tell me anything. What did you do?"

"We went to see some native girls dance on the beach, it was beautiful. And then they invited me to join them, and I was happy to until I found out that I would have to be naked. To try to worm out of it I said that I would if Michael did as well. I was surprised when he agreed. After the dance finished we all went into the water and, you won't believe that shy little me would do this, but I kissed him and straddled his cock, we were in deep water so no-one could see us. It was nice."

"Have you planned anything together?"

"He's taking me to a feast on Friday night. Tell me, do you think I should go, or not?"

"That's between you and Michael, I have no say in his life."

"Don't you have any rules to cover situations like this?"

"We make the rules to suit the individuals, so I guess that we can change the rules if the situation changes."

"So it's okay with you if I go to the feast with him?"

"Of course it is. You enjoy yourself."

"I heard all." Michael said as Beth returned to the control room.

"Yes, it's now very much in your court. I would suggest that you be very sure of what you want before you go any further."

The third day brought some changes to the schedule of events. Richie sought Michael out to complain about not being able to see Mimi again. "Why can't I see her?"

"Before you came here we did some research into your background. How many women would you say that you've fucked during your career as a stud?"

"What's it to you and what does it have to do with my fantasy?"

"Everything. Now of those hundreds and hundreds of women that you've fucked, how many did you go back to for a repeat encounter?"

"None, why?"

"You've never once wanted to fuck one of them more than the one night?"

"No."

"How many of them have tried to contact you to do it again?"

"Lot's of them. What has this got to do with my fantasy?"

"Have you ever stopped to think that you aren't satisfied with any one woman because you've never been with them long enough to get to know them, to really know them?"

"No." Richie thought for several minutes while Michael just sat there watching him. He saw a change in Richie's expression as the light dawned. "So you let me fuck Mimi on the first night and then you took her away from me to teach me a lesson, is that it?"

"That's very much it. You are now feeling exactly the same as the girls that you've fucked and discarded. You want Mimi and can't have her just as some of the women that you'd used and discarded, wanted you for the short time that it took to sink in that you're a selfish bastard and not worth wasting their time on."

"If I stay will you arrange for Mimi to come back to me?"

"No."

"Then I'll be leaving as soon as possible."

"Very well, I'll let Ruth know that you're leaving us and she can pack your things. It will be a little while before the boat can get here and there may be some wait for the plane. Good day to you." He left to find Ruth.

Janice and Joseph both came to Michael to ask him how soon they could leave, they were both told that it would be the next day before transport would be available.

Cindy had no intention of leaving, she and Martin were exploring new areas of each other's lives and had found that they had similar interests.

Julie ran after Michael as he left the building after lunch. "Michael, could I ask you to take me for another walk in the jungle?"

"Of course. What do you want to talk about?"

"Us. I want to talk about us."

"What about us?"

"Michael, if I was to ask you to allow me to stay here when the others leave, would you let me?"

"That depends on your reasons."

"One thing that I want to do is to study the girls and their dancing, I found it fascinating, and very enlightening." She gave him a look that told him that it wasn't only the girls that she had found enlightening. "And then there are my feelings for you. Please, let me talk to you before you interrupt. I haven't had a lot of success in my relationships with men, in fact I've had no success at all, and I think that I now know why that is. Yesterday when we went for that walk to the beach I found that I didn't feel scared of you and that I wanted to get to know you more, much more."

"Was it just because I was interested in you, or was there some other reason?"

"Yes and yes. You were interested in me as a person, you already knew what I did for a job and that hadn't put you off, so I figured I was in there with a chance. And then there was the way that you were with the girls. It was obvious that you and they had been in that situation many times before yet you didn't want to take your clothes off in front of me, and that got me thinking that you had feelings for me that you wanted to hide from me and the girls, and this was confirmed by your erection. Samina told me that you never got one when it was just you and them. I want to make love to you, just as I'm sure that you want to make love to me. The only thing that bothers me is, what is your relationship with Beth?"

"She's my sister."

"I'm relieved. Here I was thinking that I would never be able to have you because she was something other than your sister."

"Like a wife?"

"Yes." She stopped walking and moved in front of him. "Michael, will you kiss me?" It was a long and passionate kiss and before it was over she could feel him stirring down there. "Come to me tonight, please?"

"I'll see what I can do. I can't promise anything, we have a few situations that need my attention, but if we resolve them early enough I'll try to come to you."

Joseph entered his cabin to find not Selena but Rachel waiting for him. "Rachel, is this you? What, how did you get here?"

"Joseph, the day before you left on this vacation I had a visit from a very nice young woman called Beth. She asked me lots of questions about you and our relationship and from this I came to realise that I'd not been nice to you for years, putting the children before you even when they didn't want or ask me to. Joseph will you forgive me?"

"Rachel, my Rachel, it is I who should be begging for forgiveness. I let my feelings of rejection make me angry and take out my anger on you. If you had come to me before these past few days I would have spurned you."

"But now, will you push me away?"

"Come to me Rachel, come with me to our marriage bed and allow me to make love to you like I did when we were first wed." It turned out to be the best night for both of them, a new love was born.

Janice too had a surprise waiting for her, in the form of her husband, Peter. "What are you doing here?"

"I decided that I needed a vacation, so here I am."

"But how did you find me?"

"I had a visit from Michael a couple of days before you left, and we had a very long and interesting discussion that revolved around how I had put my work first and neglected you, and how that had affected my performance in bed. He told me what you were coming here for and why. I had to make a decision about whether I wanted to stay married to you or let you go. I am here because I want to be with you, if you'll let me that is."

"I'll have to think about it. Come, sit down and let's discuss it. I have several suggestions that have come from my time here that I want to put to you. What do you think of oral sex?" The discussion went long into the night followed by some experimenting, successful experimenting.

Cindy and Martin had been talking for some time. "Martin, let me ask you one thing."

"Yes, what is it?"

"Do you find me attractive?"

"Yes, very much. You are a very attractive woman." His emphasis was on 'woman'.

"Then why have you not wanted to fuck me?"

"Cindy, I'll never want to fuck you. I do however want to make love to you."

"What's the difference?"

"Fucking you treats you as a sex object while making love to you respects you as a woman. You are a woman, never forget that. Now, do you want me to make love to you?"

"Before I answer that, what happens when I leave here, are you able to come with me?"

"I'm employed here on a contract basis to do a job, what I do after my contract ends is my business. Out of respect for them I'll have to discuss it with Michael and Beth, but I'd love to be able to go with you."

Beth looked at Michael. He'd been staring at the monitor that covered Julie's room. "Look, will you go to her and put me out of my misery, you've been hanging around like a bad smell all evening and you're not needed here any more, so just go. Put her out of her misery as well."

He tapped on her door and when she opened it and saw him standing there a huge smile broke out on her face. "Does this mean?"

"Yes." He held out his arms to her and she came into them and raised her face to his. As he kissed her he pushed the door closed with his foot and walking with her to the corner of the room he reached behind a picture and disconnected the CCTV camera.

"I wondered how you kept track of us, I didn't even see it there and I searched the room, I thought thoroughly."

"How would you like to stay here with me and Beth and help us run this business?"

"Would I be asked to . . . " The question was not finished.

"No you will not be asked to participate in the program. I want you here because I want you, I have come to realise that. Before you came here I did some research into you and found out quite a bit about you, your workmates think highly of you by the way, and the more that I found out the more I wanted to find out. You are an amazing young woman who does a great job but it was your personal life, or lack of it, that was draining away any self respect you might have had. I could not see that happening to you. The first night you were so uncomfortable because of it that I just had to do something. That was why I took you to the other side of the island, to try to improve your self confidence. I must admit to having some doubts, it could have back-fired badly, thankfully it didn't."

"One thing, when we get married, can Samina be my bridesmaid?"

"I haven't asked you if you'll marry me yet."

"But you were going to, weren't you?"

He lifted her dress over her head revealing her naked body and kissed her nipples while his hand reached between her legs that were conveniently apart. "What do you think?"

Julie reached for his cock. "I think yes, and I say yes."