Fantasy Land

Story Info
A cuckold club he'd like to belong to.
1.4k words
3.54
51.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi all this is a fantasty story of a club that I would love to belong to. To start will give some back round of how i would get involved. I hope you like it.

My name is Don I am 36 year old. I do sales. My wife is Jen. She is 34 and a stay at home mother. We live in Illinois.

My story starts with me playing online a lot and posting wifes pics. I chat with bulls and enjoy the humilation of what they say they would do to wife and me. I have started chatting and playing online after reading stories. Have been playing for 5 years. Wife knows I have been chatting and playing with bulls. She did not understand or want to play at all. She did pose for pics for me to get it out of my system.

As I have gotten more involved in playing has taking up more of my time. I started playing and chatting at work thinking no one would notice or care as long as I kept up work and stayed in office. As I played more it did start to affect my work and pay. I was leading sales and making about $70,000 a year but the last 2 years as took more time up went down to $50,000 My boss also noticed me occupied on other things.

One day went to lunch and left computer open. I did use personal computer for playing with porn. At the end of the day my boss John Smith called me to his office. I had no idea what he wanted but figured had to do with my sales. He said I needed to pick up and figure out what was wrong. He told me to take off the next day and figure out what was wrong with me and come back Monday with a straight mind.

I did and stayed off computer for the next 2 weeks. Was doing good but then started again. After the end of 2 weeks was called in his office again. John asked what I was doing on computer so much. Told him a lie and was looking at sports. As i did he was looking at his computer and said did not look like sports. He showed me the pics of me at my computer and playing with bulls showing wifes pics. I was so embrassed and did not know what to say. The only thing was that I had a rock hard cock. Was a great relief finally that someone else knew. As I sat there he looked at more and more pics he looked for about 30 mins not saying one word just laughing and looking.

I sat there thinking that this was the end of my job here. Was trying to figure out a way to tell me wife what had happened. He finally told me to leave and report to his office first thing Monday morning. As I left he called in his secterary Stacy . She was my best friends wife. She was in there for the rest of the day. Was a bad weekend for me not knowing what to expect Monday.

Monday

I entered his office " Hi Mister Smith. How was your weekend?" " Good Don." he said with a smile on his face.

He cont. to say. I have read some of your conversations this weekend. I would love to hear more from you on this and where you want it to go. Your job for today is to go to your office and figure out what you want. Write down fantasties and what you have been doing on my time. I want to know what sites you post on and what you want. Get going now. And Don you are to adress me as Sir from on now.

All I could do is stand up and say " Yes Sir"

I finished list and brought it to Sir in the late afternoon. Stacy was no where to be found as I entered. He was at his desk laying back relaxing and I cleared my throat and said " Sir"

" Hi Don I see you are done. Sit down while I read."

He read for about a hour. Still no Stacy thought that was weird but he enjoyed what he was reading. At the end he said " So Don do you want this to happen for real? "

"YES SIR I DO"

" Good nice to see you are commited. While I have all I need now go and you are to stay logged on at all times. If a bull gets a hold of you you are to do as told. NO MATTER WHAT"

" Yes Sir. Can I ask one question?"

" Yes Don."

" Are you a Bull? "

" Yes Don. I will make all your dreams come true. Another thing Don bring in your chastity belt tomorrow with a key and report to me in the morning. "

" Yes Sir. Thanks Sir"

Tuesday.

I walk in and have a lunch bag with chastity belt in it. Go right to Sir office and Stacy is there saying Sir is waiting for you Don. I walk in and he is at his desk. He orders me to show him the chastity belt. I do and he says to put it on now. Embrassed I say "where here?"

" Yes Don. NOW"

I drop my pants and do as told. Was hard since I had a hardon. But Sir laughing helped me go soft. Whence I Was done and about locked he stopped me.

He checked and locked me shut. He pulled and made sure I was secured in the belt.

He then sent me to my office and do as all the bulls say. As I walked past Stacy she was laughing on the phone and was nervous if she knew about what happpened or not.

I had a busy day a lot of bulls came out of no where wanting to chat and humilate me. Normal day have about 2 or 3 bulls but today had 6 and where demanding bulls. At end of day went to see sir and hopefully get out of chastity. He wanted a report of my day. Was embrassed telling him locked in chastity. He told me to go home locked in chastity and will let me out tomorrow.

Was a long night avoiding wife all night.

The next day when I went in early Sirs door was open and went in. I got the shock of my life. Stacy was getting under Sir desk and he had his pants down. Wow that was the first time I saw Sir he was hung. I would say about 9" and thick. Sir sat down and had me explain my night to him. He was getting his cock sucked the whole time. I was shocked that my friends wife Stacy could do that.

He sent me to my office and told me to be a good slave. If I did not have a chastity belt on would be rock hard. Was another busy day of request and this time Stacy kept coming in and checking on me. I kept avoiding her and would pretend I was working on something else. She just laughed and turned and walked out slowly.

At end of day went to Sir office for checkin and was shocked again. It was late and all left but me and Sir. Or I thought. The last bull made me report nake and pled to jerk off. I walked to his office naked and knocked. As I went in I saw Stacy standing there naked also. Man she was hot. 5'2" long blonde hair 110# and 36 d tits. She was shaved completely bald. I did notice she had a tatoo on her ass cheeck.

It read SCC.

Sir made me explain my day right there in front of Stacy. She just watched and when I was done went to Sir and gave him a great looking blow job. She pulled him out at end and he came all over her tits. She made no effort to clean up. She took jey from Sir and came over to me. As she unlocked Sir said if you last more than 2 mins will let you leave if not you will clean up cuck.

She barely touched me and I came all over sirs on her tits. I dropped to my knees right away and licked her clean. Sir was impressed how quick i did it and how excite I was. Good Slave was all sir said.