Fantasy Legs at 7:45am

Story Info
A man's leg fantasy comes true early in the morning.
1.4k words
3.86
32.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcoop45
tcoop45
3 Followers

I was once married to a woman with a great body and fantastic legs. She occasionally danced on an amateur level, which seemed to enhance the quality of her athletic, but slightly muscular legs. I love a little softness to calves.

I wasn't into boobs at that point in life; otherwise her breasts might have been a slight disappointment compared to my present fetishes.

I was so fixated with shapely legs that when a woman wore one of the mini-skirted fashions of the time, I felt as if I were committing a crime, by eye-goggling legs. It didn't matter whether they were bare or embraced by nylon. Although, shapely calves in black nylons brought about a certain stimulation that I cannot explain.

My wife's legs and the clothes she adorned them with, should have satisfied any fetishes, desires, or leg fantasies, but they didn't. I attributed that to a lack of sex drive on her part. It was like having an expensive sports car in the garage and only being able to admire it, showing it off to your buddies. If they only knew it was all show and their fantasies of those legs opening and being wrapped around me were only my fantasies. I never had the courage to admit that fact to any of them. I just let them believe, I was enjoying my mini skirted, hot pants, goddess.

So, I was driving to work, one morning. I remember it was 7:45am. I had fifteen minutes to punch in on my job. By 8:00am, I was to have my shift meeting and be out in my truck for calls.

En route, I drove past the parking lot of some factory or packing plant, I just remember the workers wore white hard hats and most everyone was inside by this time of morning.

There she was, a young woman with long brown hair tied back in a ponytail. I presumed she was in her early twenties. She was on the plumper side, what we used to call "bubbalicious", not fat, but with mature curves. She walked slowly and precisely along the outer perimeter of the parking area toward a building adjacent to the lot. It didn't appear to be related to the plant.

What got my attention were her legs, two beautiful voluptuous legs. Unlike my wife's, they were larger and paler. Her calves seemed to shimmy with each step as she strode past the parked cars. Her light cotton dress seemed to brush the area of flesh, just below her knees.

I was fixated and could not think of anything else for the rest of my working day.

The following morning, I left home a little earlier and found a parking space on the outskirts of the parking lot, in hopes I might get a closer glimpse of those great limbs.

At 7:46am, she appeared in my rear view mirror. My eyes jotted back and forth between the rear and side mirrors, fortunately I had located my car in the perfect spot and she slowly walked past the drivers side of my vehicle.

She was wearing a similar length cotton dress, but at this closer vantage point, I could see her beautiful curves in silhouette with the morning sun shining through the soft fabric. Her thighs were curvaceously in proportion to her dynamic legs and I watched her walk slowly past and away from where I sat.

I realized a discomfort in my pants, of course a hard-on like I had not experienced for some time, even in the presence of my wife's legs.

Each morning, I positioned my car in approximately the same area, but different spaces, not to draw any attention from workers or my shapely-legged beauty.

One morning, I swore that a worker in a hardhat had busted me, but he evidently had forgotten his lunch bag in his trunk and did not seem to pay attention to me sitting in my car next to his. However, his timing disrupted my 7:45am viewing.

I went to work frustrated that day, like I had missed breakfast or something.

I returned and each day, I manipulated my dick as I watched her stroll past. I wondered how she could not have noticed me in the lot each morning. I tried not to drive off too quickly, after she passed, so she would not notice my car leaving. I hoped that she believed, I worked at the plant and just hung out in my car until starting time.

On one fateful morning, she came particularly close to my driver's side. I had devised covering my dick with a newspaper while I stroked it, watching her.

On this occasion, I had practically missed her smile in my direction. Embarrassingly, I nodded with a shit-eating grin, fearing she had seen the jerky movements of the newspaper as she walked past. I sincerely thought my fantasy leg watching was over and expected the police to be in the lot the next morning.

The next day, at 7:45am, I drove past the lot, with no signs of that curvaceous body anywhere in sight. I began to panic and all kinds of thoughts of me being branded a sexual pervert crossed my mind. But, I invariably returned to the scene of the crime, the next day.

Like clockwork, here she was at the west end of the lot, only this time, she was wearing a mini skirt. I quickly positioned my car at the east end with only a minute to spare. If it were a trap, I didn't care. I just knew I had to see those great legs up close.

I was right; her thighs were in complete proportion to those soft, but muscular legs. With no material to hamper the view, I could see all that I had fantasized about.

She slowly walked past my car, as I threw all caution to the wind and held my erect dick in my hand. I stroked my shaft in front of her, knowing that she had to have a partial view of the head bobbing up and down.

Whatever she saw, that morning, she just smiled in my direction and continued to her destination.

I shot my load all over the dashboard and seat, but cleaned up by 7:51am and was on my way to work.

There were a few occasions, I went in late, but who cares. This early morning sex via my voyeurism fetish was like erotic heroin.

On one morning, I remember it being a Friday; I positioned myself in the usual area, arriving a little earlier than usual.

Here she came, like a train schedule, walking slowly and precisely through the lot. Only this time, there was something a little different to my amazement and instant pleasure. I could see from my side mirror, my mystery woman was not only wearing pumps, which further accentuated her legs, but a micro mini skirt. It took all of my power to delay splashing my dashboard before she arrived next to my car.

Well, she did arrive next to my car; only she managed to drop some small item within feet of my front fender. She slowly bent over and let the material ride up her ass, clearly showing she neglected to wear panties on this date. She fished around on the ground to retrieve whatever it was she dropped. It seemed like minutes passed before she stood up and I was about to saturate my car's interior a second time.

These silent sensual erotic games went on for some weeks, after the Friday exposure.

One uneventful Wednesday she failed to show. The following days were the same, no more mystery lady. It was if I had lost a lover and had failed to know her and get contact information. Maybe, she changed jobs or maybe the flashing was as far as it was meant to go. I'll never know!

Some fantasies have limitations and for me, it was more than I expected being the voyeur that I am. However, I did use this visual fantasy to make love to my robotic wife on the rare occasions we did have sex, until we separated.

It took me many years of comparisons and searching, but I found a woman with similar proportions to that mystery woman of the past. Sex is once again great and I have a set of 40ds to play with along with the "bubbalicious" legs. Good things do come to he who waits.

tcoop45
tcoop45
3 Followers