Fantasy Life of Nigel and Nicole

Story Info
How it all started.
10.5k words
4.64
9k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the exceptional lady that is my "Nicole" and in the words of Glenn Fry - "Here's how it all started." : Hope you like it...

Nigel and Nicole had been living together for a few years before they got married, so they thought they knew each other inside out, and they had a satisfactory, normal sex life together and were devoted to each other, but unknown to both...

In the deep night, they both dreamt about secret sexy fantasies.

Nicole's were about orgies, outdoor sex, swinging parties, sex with other girls and watching other people having sex, these fantasies really turned her on. Sometimes she would have dreams that felt so real, when she woke up and Nigel was still asleep, her pussy and panties were so wet that she would have to go into the bathroom to pleasure herself by rubbing her pussy hard until she came. One day she would have to get her fantasies in to a conversation with Nigel to see what happened...

Nigel's fantasies also included some of Nicole's fantasies, but most of all he fantasized about a threesome with Nicole and Lucy, a good friend of his wife.

Lucy was Nigel's ultimate fantasy girl, neither too tall nor too short. With long, straight, dark, almost black hair and Mediterranean olive skin, with a body men (or women) would kill to be able to touch. However, the most mesmerizing aspect of Lucy for Nigel was her eyes, which were hypnotizing hazel green eyes, the sort of eyes that, when looking directly into them, they just melt your soul and take your mind and heart to places you'd never dreamt of. Nigel used to wish for weekend mornings when he didn't have to go to work, and Nicole had taken their dogs for a walk so he could have some proper time for his fantasy. Both Nicole and Linda knew he fancied Lucy, and Nigel was sure they played on the fact without outrightly teasing him about it, which made it more of a turn on for him. So during one of these Saturday mornings, he decided that the best plan of action to get anywhere with was to ask Nicole if she had any fantasies and see where it went from there...

The following evening gave Nigel his perfect opportunity. After having a lovely meal, Nicole was sitting on the sofa in her classically elegant, silky, pink evening dress, having a few glasses of wine, and was looking at Nigel with her usual "come and make love to me eyes". Nigel decided at that moment he would try and find out what his wife's fantasies were, hoping that she would also ask about his...

After long moments of passionate kissing, with hands expertly removing each other's clothing, Nigel started to kiss his way down Nicole's body, starting with behind her ears. Nigel knew that the sensitive parts of skin both behind and below his wife's ears were one of her biggest erogenous zones, and hearing her low moans of satisfaction always got him going as well. He then proceeded to kiss his way to one of his favorite parts of his wife's body - her chest.

Nicole had the most wonderful pair of tits Nigel had ever even seen, still youthful and perky and he alone had the privilege of being able to touch, kiss and on quite a number of occasions, cum all over! Nicole loved the way Nigel caressed her chest, and seemed to know exactly how she wanted them touched each time, sometimes soft and gentle teasing, occasionally roughly grabbing them, he got it right every time. Tonight was a careful, soft massaging of them, with light, teasing kisses on her nipples that sent an energy wave straight from the tips of her hard nipples to the tops of her legs, setting the whole area on fire, aching to be touched.

Nigel knew what effect he was having on his wife, their bodies seemed to speak a silent language between them, and he knew how much Nicole wanted her pussy touched or kissed, but he knew that tonight he wanted to have Nicole so turned on, and very slightly frustrated so she may tell him any fantasies she had. So Nigel then moved his mouth back up his wife's body, and his hand down to the top of Nicole's thigh, and started to lightly stroke the top inside of her thigh, lightly brushing Nicole's' pussy lips, whilst breathing and lightly kissing her neck. Maybe it was the alcohol that was helping, but Nicole was in paradise, her body felt as if it was one single source of pleasure, and her mind was racing, she knew it was Nigel touching her, but her mind was telling itself that there was another man there, or was it a woman, or both, Nicole didn't care.

Nigel chose his moment.

"What are you thinking of my darling?" "That there's another couple with us" Before Nicole had even realized she had said it, Nigel asked who "Lucy and her boyfriend Steve"

Nigel's cock almost exploded, he decided not to pursue it any further at this point, both of them needed release for their pleasure, so he gently took Nicole and laid her along the sofa and moved on top, his cock sliding into her pussy, which seemed to grip it tighter than usual, and started to slowly move his cock in and out whilst grinding against Nicole's clitoris, which he knew sent her crazy. Tonight was only different by the hardness in which they both came; both of their minds seemed to explode in a myriad of different images. Nicole's mind was filled with images of Steve coming in into her pussy so hard, and Nigel could not help but let his be filled with Lucy's eyes staring into his at she took his load deep in her throat.

They lay there breathless, both shivering through raw emotion, neither were quite sure of what had just happened, but also thinking it was the most erotic moment of their married life, and fantasies, like drugs, were addictive, and, at that very moment, they both knew, they wanted more ...

A few days later... Nigel had just arrived home after a very stressful day at work. He pulled into the drive, parked his car up, and just sat there for a moment, trying to relax and calm down. He never liked walking into the house stressed from work, preferring to leave work problems at work. All Nigel needed was a long hot shower and a comforting cuddle from his darling wife Nicole. After the previous weekend's revelation that Nicole fantasized about another couple joining them, especially Steve and Lucy, Nigel's mind had been racing, thinking about not much else. How could he get the ball rolling in that direction he wondered?

Nicole was waiting for Nigel in the kitchen, and as he walked through the door, gave him a wonderful warm cuddle, and if Nigel wasn't mistaken, lightly ground her crotch against his. Blood started to flow into Nigel's groin; God Nicole could turn him on without even trying. He loved Nicole so much. "The shower's already running darling, why don't you go straight up?"

The warm water, combined with the soap, washed all the stress of the day away, but it did not stop the blood flowing into Nigel's cock, Nicole had got the flow started, and Nigel couldn't stop it, even if he wanted to. He didn't want to anyway. Nigel started to stroke his cock, wanting to cum.

Suddenly he heard Nicole's voice from outside the bathroom. "Don't you dare go having a wank in the shower darling, get yourself dried and come into the bedroom" Nigel did as he was told. He walked into the bedroom with a very hard cock leading the way.

Nicole was standing by the bed, dressed in her very sexy nylon stockings and black basque. This made her tits stand even prouder than they did naturally. Even from the doorway Nigel could tell how turned on his wife was, as her nipples seemed to be trying to punch holes in her Basque. The sight of his gorgeous wife dressed in her very sexy lingerie did nothing to soften his cock.

Nicole led him by the hand towards the bed.

She then asked Nigel to lay on his back on the bed with his hands above his head. She then knelt astride his chest, making sure as she did so, that her leg brushed against his cock which was ready to burst. Nigel looked down at his wife's thighs and pussy which were just inches away from his face. He loved Nicole with every fiber of his body. Nicole then leant over him, and whispered in his ear.

"Do you trust me sweetheart?" "Of course I do."

Nicole then reached into the bedside cabinet and pulled out a black leather blindfold that she had bought earlier in day and showed it to him.

"Do you want me to continue darling? Are you ok with handing control over to me?" Nigel's heart began to race, his mind was in a haze, and he wanted to continue more than anything. He trusted his wife completely.

The blindfold was doing its job, Nigel couldn't see a thing, however his other senses heightened. The smell of new leather mixed in with the smell of the perfume Nicole only used when she felt horny. It was one of the ways they signaled to each other. Nigel's mind was racing away, what had Nicole got in mind?

He sensed Nicole get off the bed and reaching into the bedside cabinet once more.

Nicole was horny as hell; she could feel her pussy juices beginning to run down her thighs, her stomach was in knots. She'd gone too far to back out of this now. Surely the way Nigel had reacted and cum so hard after she'd told him about Steve and Lucy meant he was excited by the thought as well? She hoped that she wasn't mistaken. Well she was about to find out.

Nicole then took the silk scarves out of the cabinet and softly tied Nigel's hands together and then to the top of the bed. She looked down at her husband's rock hard cock, it was twitching away, and looking like it was trying to make itself cum. Gently she tied Nigel's ankles to the two bottom corners of the bed.

Nigel knew then that he no longer had any control, his cock was starting to pleasantly hurt, and it needed some attention. Not for the first nor last time he thought how much he loved his Nicole.

"Don't go anywhere darling, I'll be right back!" Oh no, what was she doing now? Nigel could sense he was all alone, God his cock needed to be touched, where had Nicole gone?

After a few moments, which seemed to last forever for Nigel, he sensed someone come in to the room and he thought he could feel them at the bottom of the bed. Within moments a warm wet sensation reached his cock, it was now in a soft mouth, with an expert tongue licking around his shaft, the sensations rippled through Nigel's body.

"Do you like you're cock been sucked darling?" he heard his wife whispering in his ear. Nigel cock and brain nearly exploded, if Nicole was whispering in his ear, who on earth was sucking on his cock?

"I bet you'd like to know wouldn't you? Before I tell you and let you see, you have to pay a forfeit. I want you to make me cum with your tongue"

Nicole could wait no longer, her thighs were now soaking wet, the sight of Lucy sucking on Nigel's cock had got her pussy dripping wet, she needed to cum so badly, and wanted to cover Nigel's face with all her juices.

Kneeling over Nigel's body once more, only this time closer to his face, she lowered her pussy onto his face and eager tongue. Nicole loved the way Nigel used his tongue to make her cum; he never failed. He expertly started to flick her clit from side to side, alternating between that and using small circular motions.

She could feel her hard clit on fire, and the building of an explosive orgasm deep in her pussy. There was no let up from Nigel, his tongue was now doing his magic, Nicole's mind was in the place she recognized, her mind raced with orgasmic thoughts, oh god she was going to cum so hard, her pussy felt alive and on fire, her whole body shaking hard as the explosion between her legs went off, god she had never cum so hard in her life, this was amazing.

Nicole's orgasm subsided and her breathing nearing normal. She stood off the bed and lent over Nigel's face and kissed him deeply, tasting her own pussy on his lips and tongue. "Thank you darling, I am now going to remove the blindfold"

It was only soft candlelight, but for the first few seconds it was like a spotlight to Nigel. His eyes needing a few seconds to become accustomed. When they were, the sight that greeted him was what could be classed as heaven sent.

Lucy's head was buried over his cock, her long dark hair cascading over the lower part of his body. His Nicole was stood to the side alternating between watching Lucy and looking at her husbands face. She had her new vibrator in her hand and was rubbing it against her still very wet pussy. She wanted to cum again. Lucy brushed her hair back off her eyes and looked up at Nigel. His heart melted into them.

Nicole's voice broke the silence. "Why don't you put my husbands hard cock in your pussy Lucy - I'm sure Nigel wouldn't mind but you'll have to be quick - I think he's going to cum soon" Lucy then sat astride Nigel, but before she lowered herself onto his cock, whispered "Nigel - I want you to look at Nicole while I put your cock in my pussy. I want to see your reaction"

He looked over at his wife, who had her vibrator buried in her pussy and looked very close to cumming again; Nigel knew he wouldn't be far behind. He was about to have Lucy riding his cock whilst Nicole was watching and making herself cum. He once again thought of how much he loved his darling Nicole.

Lucy's pussy gripped around Nigel's shaft, trying to milk it of all his sperm. It was going to work, and very quickly, Nigel could feel the tightness beginning to build in his balls. Lucy felt the same and reached one hand down to start to play with her own clit. "I want to cum at the same time as you two. I want to be part of it." Oh god thought Nigel, his cock started to explode.

"I'm cumming now" all three said at the same time as Nigel sperm flooded into Lucy's pussy, mixing with her own cum juices, whilst Nicole's thighs and legs were almost dripping with wetness from her second orgasm.

They all stayed motionless for a few moments whilst in a warm satisfied haze of pleasure. Lucy and Nicole untied Nigel and they all collapsed on the bed, holding each other tightly and kissing each other.

"Finally. Welcome to the club Nigel and Nicole" Lucy then said. Nigel and Nicole looked at each other - what on earth did she mean by that ...

The next day, the phone rang. Nicole was alone in the house, and even though she didn't recognize the number she answered it. "Hello" "Hello Nicole, this is Steve, Lucy's boyfriend. Lucy's told me all about last night. I thought I'd call you to welcome you to the club." Nicole started to get excited gain, remembering what Lucy had said, thinking of how hard she had cum whilst watching Lucy sucking her darling Nigel's cock.

"What exactly is this club Steve?"

"You'll find out all in good time Nicole. Lucy and me are having a party on Saturday night and would love you and Nigel to come to it. Would you like to?" "Yes" Nicole found herself responding without realizing it. "Well I hope you're both ready for it, it's not the usual type of party, you might see things that hopefully will turn you both on. You know what I mean don't you Nicole?" Steve asked with a very mischievous slant to his voice. "I think so Steve, we'll see you on Saturday"

Nicole put the phone back on the holder, and almost involuntary she reached down under her short black skirt to touch herself, and suddenly realized her little white cotton panties were getting wet, she was so horny right now. Her nipples were like nails under her tight white t-shirt. Where did she last leave her vibrator?

There was a knock on the door. Damn. Her pussy would have to wait, the Fridge engineer was here. "Hello my names Rodger, I'm here to fix your fridge" He couldn't take his eyes off Nicole's nipples showing quite visibly through the thin material of her top. Nicole's face was flushed with blood; the call from Steve had got her juices flowing. Rodger was a very sexy man, well built with piecing blue eyes, and hands that looked as if they could unlock Nicole's most secret areas. She knew he was staring at her tits, she was so turned on. She thought about Nigel, and felt so guilty, but knew her pussy needed attention. How could she stop herself?

Nigel's car appeared on the drive, thank god Nicole thought, he's home. Nigel walked into the kitchen, took one look at Rodger and Nicole and lent over to Nicole's ear. "Lucy's told me about the party on Saturday, I guess Steve has phoned you. Judging by the look of you, you want this guy - why don't you fuck his brains out whilst I watch you darling?"

He was standing in between Nicole and Rodger, blocking Rodger's view and gently reached under Nicole's skirt and put his hand on her very wet panties. "I thought so darling - I'll be back down shortly," he said with a very wicked grin.

Nicole couldn't believe what her darling husband had just said and done. One of her fantasies was getting fucked hard by another guy whilst Nigel watched. She'd dreamt about it on a number of occasions. Her white cotton panties were now soaked in her pussy juices, she needed cock right now. Nigel had given her his permission to have Rodger's cock in her pussy; did Rodger want to fuck her in front of her husband? How could she find out?

Nigel had gone for a quick shower, his cock had got rock hard, and he wanted to get out of his work suit and most importantly wanted to give Nicole time alone with the engineer. Lucy had told him about Nicole's fantasy, and after Nicole had given Nigel the time of his life so far with the threesome with Lucy, it was only fair that he returned the compliment. He quickly showered; resisting the massive urge to have a wank, dried himself, dressed in casuals, and went and waited at the bottom of the stairs where he could hear what was going on...

Rodger was knelt down sorting his tools out on the floor, near the fridge; Nicole asked him if he wanted a tea or coffee. "Coffee please, milk no sugar" Good, this gave Nicole a chance to step over to fridge, she was now stood directly over Rodger, she knew if she could get him to look up at her he'd easily see the wet patch on her panties. "Would you like a biscuit as well?" It worked, Rodger looked up and she heard him gasp. She looked down; he didn't move his eyes away from her crotch. Nicole noticed there was a substantial bulge in his overall trousers. This was the moment. Nicole took a deep breath, she was so nervous.

"Or maybe there's something else you'd prefer Rodger?"

"Erm, sorry Nicole, I'm not sure I know what you mean" The moment of no return. Nicole pulled her skirt right up and put one of her hands inside her very wet panties, touching her hard clit, hell she needed cock. "I think you do." Rodger stood and with one arm pulled Nicole onto his body, her nipples rubbing his overall through her top. With his other hand he reached down and placed it top of her hand in her panties. Nicole was in heaven.

"What about your husband?" "I don't mind as long as I get to watch" No-one had noticed Nigel entering the kitchen. Nicole looked at her husband, with an almighty bulge in his jogging bottoms. She could swear she was about to cum. She loved her husband dearly. She quickly started to take Rodger clothes off. She needed his cock in her pussy, and she wanted it now.

Nicole then pulled her soaked panties off and threw them over to Nigel. She knew he'd want to be able to smell the scent of her sex. She wanted Rodger's cock in her pussy, but wanted to feel it hard in her mouth first.

Kneeling down in front of him, she took his big, hard, throbbing cock in one hand; she could feel the blood thumping through it. Her lips slowly sucked on the very end of his cock, she heard Rodger groan. He placed his hands on her head and gently pushed her mouth onto his cock, slowly all the way down until Nicole felt his big balls against her chin. She only just managed to get it all in her mouth, she started to lightly tickle the underside of his balls with one hand whilst the other hand sought out her hard and wet clit. She knew she wouldn't be long in cumming.