Fantasy Life of Nigel and Nicole Ch. 02

Story Info
A trip to the country house.
5.3k words
3.33
4.6k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following morning Steve and Lucy dropped them off at home. Nigel was off the rest of the week and since it was the summer break at college for Nicole they were going to their country house for a couple of days. They agreed they all would meet up again soon. As Nicole and Lucy kissed goodbye, Lucy whispered "very soon for me and you sexy" Nicole got excited at the thought. "Can't wait sweetie."

The drive to the house took a couple of hours. It was a beautiful day and they had taken Nicole's little 2-seater sports car with Nigel driving. They had the top down and with the wind in her hair and the sun shining Nicole's mind drifted off, pleasantly remembering the events yesterday, and looking forward to the next few days.

She had made her mind up now. Paul the stable boy was a good-looking young man with a very fit physique. She was certain he fancied her and on this trip Nicole was determined to find out if she was right.

Nigel loved the drive through the country lanes to their house, especially on days like these. Although he was concentrating on driving he couldn't help thinking about Helen their housekeeper/cook. She was beautiful. Short blond hair framed a wonderful face with eyes as blue as today's cloudless sky. Her body was to die for and she flirted with Nigel all the time. She knew it got his cock rock hard of that Nigel was sure. Although they had repeatedly told her she didn't need to, she insisted on wearing her maid's outfit whenever they visited "the big house" as Helen called it. Nicole knew it was to tease Nigel and she constantly pulled his leg about it.

Nicole was sure that at one stage he would give into temptation, he wouldn't be able to resist such a gorgeous girl dressed like that forever and she wondered if he might on this trip, as ever since their chat about their fantasies, they knew that as long as nothing was secret then they were ok for most things.

Apart from Nicole's secret meeting with Lucy of course!

They arrived at the house and Helen and Paul were waiting to greet them. Helen told them lunch was ready in the dining room and Paul took the car keys in order to park the car in the garage after taking their small amount of luggage to the main bedroom. Helen had just done a lovely simple lunch of some sandwiches and salad, along with some small cakes. This, along with the perfectly made jug of pimms cocktail, was how she always welcomed them in summer.

Nicole and Nigel had finished eating and were enjoying the refreshing drink by the open French windows. Paul was doing some tiding of the stables. He had taken his shirt off and his broad back and strong arms had been bronzed by the sun. Nigel gazed over at Nicole. She couldn't take her eyes off Paul. Nigel knew Nicole fancied him, and would have bet the house on her panties would be getting damp at that very moment.

He would have won the bet easily. Her knickers were wet with her pussy juices at the sight of Paul's body.

Helen entered the dinning room to clear the lunch plates away. Nigel watched her as she walked around the table. He was mesmerized by the way she swayed her hips; it was such as sexy walk. Helen knew he was watching as she looked up at him and smiled as she lent forward to pick the plates up and thrust out her chest.

She had put the particular outfit on that showed as much cleavage as she dared. Her lacy black bra was just visible and she saw his gaze shift to her chest. The lump in Nigel's trousers told her it had the desired affect. Helen needed a hard cock and she wanted Nigel's.

Teasing Paul and using her vibrator, pretending it was Nigel was ok but not enough anymore. She wanted the real thing and this would be their last trip to the big house this summer. It had to happen this time and Helen was prepared to use whatever methods to get Nigel so turned on that he would not be able to resist anymore.

Nicole saw Paul enter the stable and decided this was her chance. She turned to see Nigel staring at Helen with a bulge in his trousers. "I'm off to check the horses." Nicole stated before whispering into Nigel's ear "You know resistance is useless darling, and this our last trip this summer sweetheart. Remember, no jealously" before stepping through the French doors and walking towards the stables.

Nigel knew then that Nicole was planning on seducing Paul, he also knew she wouldn't have to try too hard as Nigel had spotted him gazing at his wife many times. Helen had taken the plates through to the kitchen so he left the dinning room and walked down the hallway.

Helen heard him enter the kitchen so instead of crouching down to fill the dishwasher she decided to bend from her waist so the hem of her maids dress raised up, hopefully to give Nigel a good sight of her bum covered by her plain black cotton knickers. She hoped her decision not to put her lacy or silk panties on would not backfire.

The sight that greeted Nigel as soon as he stepped through the door nearly made him cum on the spot. He had never seen such a full view of Helen's gorgeous arse before, and the fact it was fully covered by plain black cotton panties highlighted how shapely it was.

A bum as wonderful as hers didn't need any fancy underwear. Just like a naturally beautiful woman needed no make up to look sexy.

Nigel's cock was trying to drill its way out of the captivity that was his underwear. Helen had finished loading the dishwasher, filled it with powder and switched it on before turning to face Nigel. She was certain the bulge in his trousers had doubled in size. This must be her moment.

"I need to go and pick some flowers from the wood for the dinner table" she said, picking up a small basket and pair of scissors.

"Care to join me sir?" and winked at him.

"I think I will Helen, that would be lovely. But I've told you before, just call me Nigel." He responded, his heart beating fast now to push as much blood into his hard cock as possible.

"But you are the MASTER of the house so I'll call you sir, sir" and with a grin to herself, walked through the kitchen door to the path that led to the small woodland behind the stables.

Nigel excitedly followed and wondered how Nicole was getting on; he loved Nicole so much he hoped she was having a good time.

Nicole had walked into the stables. Paul was nowhere to be seen, but there was a noise coming from the hayloft, so she climbed the ladder slowly and silently. When she put her head through the opening and looked around, she saw Paul. He was stood with his back to her it looked as if he had a magazine in front of him and by the movements of his arm was masturbating. Nicole grinned; this was her moment!

"JUST WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING"

Nicole said in her most forceful teacher voice, as her body caused her pussy to get as wet as it could without actually cumming, although she felt close. Paul suddenly jumped and stammering, "IIIIIIII I'm sorry miss, I don't know what to say." Nicole quickly entered the loft and walked over to where Paul was standing.

He had quickly adjusted his trousers, but could not hide his flushed and flustered manner. The magazine was still open at the page he'd been looking at. It was the center-fold and this month's theme must have been cowgirl as it depicted a very pretty blond girl; she was completely naked apart from a pair of calf length black cowboy boots with spurs on them laid on hay bales.

"Do you like this picture then Paul?" she asked softly, moving to his side and slipping her arm round his bare back.

"Surely you don't need this sort of stuff, you're a very handsome fit young man" Nicole said in her sexiest voice that must have betrayed the urgency she was feeling.

"I'm sorry miss, I spotted the theme and often fantasized about having sex in this hayloft" Nicole seized her moment.

"Who with? Helen?"

Paul then told her how Helen teased him but he knew she only did it to turn herself on. "She's such a prick teaser." he sighed.

"Don't take it personally, but I think her bluff is about to be called, if it is a bluff." Nicole said as she spotted, through the opening in the side of the hayloft, Helen walking towards the wood with Nigel following close behind.

Turning back to Paul she thought, here goes, "How would you like me to lay like the woman in the picture? Minus the boots though I only have shoes on."

Paul gasped. "But Miss, what about you're husband?" "Let me worry about that, do you want me to or not? If you do, you'd better satisfy me or they'll be trouble Paul," she threatened.

Nicole was enjoying having such a handsome young man under her control. Her pussy and whole body urgently needed some attention, and right now she wanted it from him. "Yes please miss and I will do my best" Paul's cock had got hard again as Nicole sat on one of the hay bales and ordered him to get undressed in front of her as she watched.

Paul did as he was told and heard Nicole gasp as he finally removed his boxer shorts. His cock, although not the longest she had seen, was certainly the thickest. She decided to try to see what it felt like in her mouth before she stripped for him.

Nicole had to open her mouth as wide as possible to get it in and her pussy cried out to her that it wanted that fat cock for itself. She ignored it for the moment and savored how full her mouth was. She hoped Nigel was enjoying himself and Helen didn't turn out to be a prick teaser to her darling husband.

Helen had walked down the path to the woods with the sexiest sway to her arse as possible. Numerous men and the occasional woman had commented on it before so she knew it would be driving Nigel wild. It was, Nigel couldn't take his eyes of it as his hard cock led the way. They reached the woods and Helen bent down in front of a tree to pick some late summer flowers.

"What would you like on the dinning table tonight sir?" she asked as Nigel caught up with her.

"YOU" Nigel almost growled with desire as he reached down and put one hand under her arm to pull her up to him.

"But sir I'm only the maid, not you're wife" she teasingly responded, looking down at the floor in an attempt to pretend to be submissive. This sent a surge of pleasure through Nigel's whole being. He wanted her so badly.

"If you were my wife I wouldn't be about to fuck you in the woods where anybody could see would I?" trying to be masterful.

It surprised him how good it felt. Being dominant didn't come easily to him, but he quite liked it. Those words caused a surge of juices to flow through Helen's pussy and into her knickers, it had worked, she was going to feel his cock inside her at last.

She looked up at him, desire burned brightly in her gaze as their eyes met. Helen knelt down in front of him

"I suppose I should do what sir desires" as she undid the front of his trousers and took his eager cock in her mouth, using her tongue to lick the underside of it as she slowly put it's whole length inside her warm and waiting mouth.

Nicole's jaw was starting to ache holding it wide open and her pussy desperately needed some attention so she stopped sucking Paul's fat cock and told him to stand still and watch her undress.

She the slowly stripped for Paul; teasing him whilst taking her top and skirt off with her back to him. She glanced over her shoulder and saw he'd started to stroke his cock.

"I TOLD YOU TO STAND STILL. STOP THAT NOW" her teacher voice said.

Past Paul she could see through to the woods and saw Helen on her knees sucking Nigel off. Good, Helen wasn't a prick teaser after all!

She turned to face Paul and slowly and sexily removed her underwear. She saw Paul's hard cock twitching. It obviously needed touching but she was going to tease it first.

"Now you stand there while I pose like the girl in your magazine you naughty boy. If you're good and don't touch yourself I might give you a treat."

With that she starting poising on the bales of hay in the sort of positions you saw in those magazines. She ended up kneeling down over one, feeling the hay tickling her hard nipples and reaching under herself, started playing with her pussy. Nicole realized she had to stop doing this otherwise she would cum; she was so horny.

Turning onto her back, she posed in exactly the same pose as the centerfold, legs wide apart, using both hands to hold her pussy lips wide open.

"You've been a good boy Paul. Your treat is that I'm going to allow you to make me cum with your tongue. Come here and kneel and don't stop until I tell you to."

Paul's tongue softly touched the very tip of Nicole's hard clit as she continued to hold her pussy open for him. It sent a bolt of pleasure, hitting like a lightening strike, deep into her pussy.

Paul was good. His tongue expertly flicked her clit, where on earth did he learn to do that so young? Nigel was a tongue master but had told her it had taken years of practice, Paul must be a natural, Nicole thought, he was going to send her to orgasm by barely touching her.

He continued just to use the tip of his tongue, playing the tip of her clit like a violin master uses their bow to make sweet music. Paul's tongue reached the crescendo of Nicole's overture. Her orgasm thundered into her pussy and she couldn't help screaming out.

Back in the woods Nigel had roughly grabbed Helen's hair and held her head still as he started to forcibly fuck her sweet face. Helen's pussy was now soaking her plain panties, this was even hornier than she'd imagined. She placed one hand under Nigel's shirt, feeling his strong, manly hairy chest and used her other hand to put two fingers inside her very wet and eager hole.

They both heard the scream from the stables and it took all of Nigel's will power to stop himself shooting his load into Helen's waiting mouth. He pulled his cock from her mouth, and keeping hold of her hair, pulled Helen to her feet.

She felt the pain from her head, but by the time it reached her pussy, it had turned to feelings of pure pleasure. Nigel then grabbed her by the arms and spun her around to face the tree. He lifted up the short dress and grabbed her underwear and quickly pulled it down her gorgeous legs.

That sweet arse that he'd watched swaying as she walked was now naked and waiting for him. The hard slap on her bum surprised Helen and the warming sensation made her gasp with delight. Nigel pushed her down and Helen reached out and put her hands on the tree to stop her falling over as Nigel moved in behind her.

Paul had removed his cum soaked tongue from Nicole's pussy only after she had told him he could now fuck her. Her pussy, wet as it was, had to stretch almost to the limit to be able to let it enter her; which it did just at the moment Helen let out a loud gasp as Nigel suddenly rammed his hard cock straight deep into her dripping wet pussy.

Helen couldn't believe how good it felt in reality. She had dreamt of this moment for so long, now it was happening it was going to make her cum quicker than she thought possible. She could feel his cock throbbing as it slammed into her so hard and fast. Nigel obviously wanted to cum as urgently as she did.

When he reached round and started playing with her clit at the same time, the orgasm started. She felt her knees shaking as it roared it's way through her whole body, culminating in flooding her pussy, covering Nigel's cock in her cum. Helen couldn't help screaming out with pleasure and shouting "Fuck me Nigel, fill my pussy with your hot load" as with a loud groan Nigel pushed his exploding cock in as far as it would go and shot his cum deep into her.

Paul was slowly fucking Nicole, as he wanted to savor every moment of this blissful encounter. He didn't know when he would next have his cock inside such a sexy lady. Nicole was in heaven, she had grabbed both her tits and was enjoying squeezing them and rubbing her nipples as Paul's cock sent pleasure sensations through her whole body.

She could see past Paul's shoulder and watched her darling husband ramming his cock into their sexy maid. As they collapsed onto the ground and started kissing, Nicole felt hornier still. The sight of Nigel with Helen was so sexy. Paul's pace started to quicken as Nicole felt the familiar building of another orgasm.

"Fuck me Paul. Fuck my pussy with your wonderful cock darling" she found herself saying as she saw Helen take Nigel's cock into her mouth again.

Nigel looked down as Helen expertly started to tease his cock back to hardness with her tongue. She was so sexy it wasn't long before it was erect and ready once again. Helen raised one leg over his body and lowered herself onto his hard member and started to grid herself against his body.

She adored this position, she could use the grinding motion to rub her clit against his lower body and still feel his hard cock inside herself. It never took long in making her cum. This wasn't any exception as she softly moaned out as she once again swamped his cock with her juices. Nigel pulled her forward so her arse lifted slightly, he then used the strength in his legs to start to move his dick in and out, fucking her slower this time.

Helen was in paradise when Nigel groaned with pleasure as he emptied himself once again into her. Paul was now fucking Nicole fast, deep and hard. He was about to cum when Nicole's orgasm flowed through her to the very tip of her clit. Heaven in the hayloft as Paul's cock pumped so much hot semen into her, it started to mix with her own juices and run down her thighs as Paul collapsed on top of her and they lay there, panting, holding each other and kissing passionately.

When they had recovered, Nicole spotted Nigel and Helen had gone. It was time to leave. "Thank you Paul, that was wonderful. Any lady who doesn't want you must be mad. I'll see what I can do about Helen if you want"

"Thank you Miss, that's kind of you." They dressed, and Nicole kissed him before going back into the house.

Nigel was in their room having had a shower and was getting dressed for dinner. "Good time darling?" he asked with a grin.

"Wonderful, from the look of you, you did too!" she cheekily replied as they shared a passionate kiss and hug.

Nicole then took her own shower and got ready as well. They took a pleasant walk around the garden, admiring the long borders for the last time this summer. Paul had done a good job with the garden this year again.

They chatted about their afternoons, telling each other everything, and enjoying time together. Since the fantasies had started, their love for each other had deepened and grown stronger. They knew then they were more than married; they were soulmates. Life together was wonderful. They walked back into the house holding hands and laughing together, a couple deeply in love with each other and life itself.

Nigel poured them a gin and tonic each before dinner, as Paul came in to say he was going to take the car to the garage to get the customization work on it. They were traveling to London before heading back home on the train. Paul was going to drive Nicole's car back for them at the weekend.

Paul asked if they needed him anymore that day as he'd like to meet up with some friends for the night in town after dropping the car off. "No thank you Paul, I think you excelled yourself today, you deserve some time off!" Nicole said with a grin and winked at Paul.

Helen came in to say dinner was ready and they went into the dinning room and sat down to eat. As Helen was serving dinner, Nicole was surprised and a little shocked to see her still outrageously flirting with her husband. Even more so when she saw that it was still having the same affect on her husband's cock. However Nicole wasn't prepared for the realization that she herself was attracted to Helen. A naughty thought entered Nicole's head.

12