Fantasy Life of Nigel and Nicole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole stood up; she wanted his cock inside her when she came.

Looking over at Nigel turned her on even more. He was stood completely naked staring at her and Rodger, He'd taken Nicole's knickers and wrapped them around his hard cock and was using them to wank himself. Nicole nearly came on the spot.

She turned and bent over the kitchen worktop, lifting her top so her hard nipples pressed against the cold of the granite worktop. Both men could see her perfect arse, and when Nicole moved her legs apart and pushed her arse into the air, they could see her pussy, they noticed that it was actually dripping with juices.

"It's ok Rodger, go ahead, Nicole wants you to fuck her hard." Nigel confirmed to Rodger.

Nicole gasped when Rodger urgently thrust his cock deep into Nicole's pussy, she had a sense of being totally filled, her pussy was soaking wet yet still couldn't put the fire out that burned in her groin. Nigel had moved to the side of Nicole so she could see him watching them whilst using her knickers to pleasure himself, she could see little drops of precum on the end of his cock, he was close to cumming, nearly as close as she was. Oh how she loved her darling Nigel.

Rodger was now thrusting his cock in and out of Nicole's pussy like a man possessed. The Orgasm started to build inside Nicole, there was no stopping it now, her knees started to buckle, her whole body shaking, she leant heavily against the top, she couldn't help it now, the Orgasm had a mind of it's own, it was flowing through her whole body as she looked at Nigel, he was pumping his cock furiously with knickers, he was starting to come, he moved closer to Nicole and took one of her hands and held it near his cock as he exploded his sperm into her hand with a load groan, as the final big moment of her own Orgasm hit her pussy, it flooded with her cum juices, this was intense, just as Rodger pulled out of Nicole's pussy a shot his big load of sperm all over Nicole's back and arse with a satisfying moan. Nicole then mixed Nigel's cum with Rodger's and massaged it into her skin and arse, she enjoyed the feeling of two men's cum rubbing into her skin!

After a few hazy moments of satisfaction, they all dressed silently, Nicole then kissed Rodger and went for a shower. After Rodger had quickly fixed the fridge and left, Nigel went upstairs to join Nicole in the shower.

She kissed him deeply. "Thank you my darling that was amazing." She loved her husband deeply. Nigel responded "We now have to decide what to wear for the Party on Saturday - Lucy gave me some instructions" ....

It was Saturday afternoon. Nicole and Nigel were getting ready for the party.

Lucy's instructions were that they could wear any clothes they wanted, but must wear black silk or satin underwear, however Nicole could not wear a bra, but she could wear stockings if she so chose. Nicole loved her nylon stockings, so had decided to wear her best black hold up ones, and finished them off with her smallest pair of black silk panties.

As she was putting them on, she realized that her pussy was already getting quite wet, and a small damp patch appeared the moment she pulled them on. Nigel could tell Nicole was getting very excited and horny with thoughts of what may lie ahead for them.

There was no hiding Nigel's state of mind. His cock had been rock hard all day long, and he was having difficulty getting comfortable in his black satin tailored shorts. Nicole loved seeing Nigel's hard cock in those shorts, they showed it's exact outline, and she loved teasing him by rubbing her hand along it, feeling it's strength through the sexy material. This time however, she resisted the temptation, as she feared he might come immediately she touched him. He was so horny.

Nicole chose her tight, short black dress that pulled her tits up and created a cleavage that she knew got Nigel so turned on. The black patent leather high heels she chose to complete the outfit were more of Nigel's favorites. If it was good enough to turn Nigel on, it was good enough for the party. Since it was such a warm evening, Nigel chose a smart pair of loose beige cotton trousers, and on Nicole's insistence one of his perfectly tailored off-white silk shirts and his brown deck shoes.

They parked up at Steve and Lucy's house, and walked across the gravel parking area that was full of cars - there must be quite a few people at this party - to the front door. Both of them were extremely nervous, and turned on at the same time. Nigel's cock was making him feel as if it was about to burst, whilst Nicole thought she might need to change her panties, they were so wet now.

They were by the front door, Nigel's index finger hovered nervously over the doorbell, and they turned to look at each other. "Are you sure about this sweetheart?" "Are you?" "I think so" "Me too - let's go in"

Nigel's finger pressed on the large button in the middle of the gold plated doorbell. Before he'd finished ringing, the door opened and Steve was stood there, in a pair of loose, black silk boxer shorts. Nicole took an involuntary deep breath, which Nigel heard. He knew then that his wife DID want Steve, Unknown to Nicole, Lucy had told him that as organizers of the party, the rules stated that Steve and Lucy could not engage in any sexual activity with any of the guests. So Nicole was out of luck with Steve, for tonight at least.

"Nicole - glad you could make it come in." Steve almost mumbled as his eyes nearly popped out of his head whilst staring at Nicole's cleavage. His hard cock was unmistakable in his loose shorts. They stepped inside, and Nigel clearly saw Nicole brush her palm against Steve's cock as she walked passed him, giving him a quick mischievous grin and a kiss on the cheek. This did nothing to lessen Nigel's state of excitement, especially as he's spotted Lucy standing behind Steve.

This was a sight sent straight from paradise. Lucy was standing there, her long, straight dark hair just falling over her bare shoulders, with her mesmerizing hazel eyes just looking longingly at them both, with nothing but a smile and the smallest, sexiest pair of black silk French knickers on with a pair of high heeled shoes exactly the same as Nicole's. Lucy's tits were slightly smaller than Nicole's, but just as perfectly formed, and stood as perky and proud as his gorgeous wife's. Nigel stepped over and kissed Lucy gently on the cheek as she put her arm around his waist.

"You know nothing can happen between us tonight, our time will come darling. Enjoy the evening with Nicole" she whispered into his ear. Nigel's head was in a race, what was she saying? Steve voice broke into his thoughts.

"Ok you two, as lovely and sexy as you both look, the rules state the outer clothes have to go before you can enter the party. Put them on these hooks and follows us into the room" Nicole and Nigel nervously did as they were told, Nigel placing his shirt and trousers on his hook, as Nicole, staring at Steve watching her, sexily took her dress off, his cock was twitching under his shorts. Nigel remembered what Lucy had told him and thought Steve might break the rules tonight. Lucy reminded Steve about this fact

"Steve, we are the organizers of this party, we can NOT be involved with our guests, you know that, and will have to wait for another time with Nicole, I'm sure it won't be long, judging by the state of your cock my love!" Nicole's panties suddenly got a whole lot wetter at the thought of it, but her heart sank when she realized she wouldn't be touching or feeling Steve's cock this evening.

There was just more rule that Lucy had to tell them, that anything legal was allowed, but if you wanted to join in anything, you had to ask permission first, and if someone either asked you not to join in or stop doing something, you had to abide by their say so This party was all about everybody's pleasure. No meant No in this house.

Steve opened the door to allow them through, Nigel noticed Steve couldn't resist putting his hand on Nicole sexy bum as she walked through; Lucy shot him a glance that made him swiftly remove it. Steve had been concentrating so much on Nicole; he didn't notice Lucy gently rubbing Nigel's cock at the same time though!

Nigel and Nicole stepped through the doors into the room of the party and both took a huge and sharp intake of breath.

The sight was one straight out of their wildest dreams. The first thing Nicole spotted was a group of 6 or 7 people - she couldn't be sure - on a huge bed in the middle of the room. There were mouths around cocks, heads in between legs, she couldn't make out which arms or heads belonged to which. The warmth in her pussy built.

There was a small bar in the corner with a couple of large empty sofas in front of it. "Why don't you two go pour yourself a drink, sit and take in the environment for a min or two?" asked Lucy. Nigel poured two small Vodka and Cokes, with plenty of ice, and they sat down on one of the sofas.

They were both horny as hell, Nigel put his hand on the top of Nicole's thigh and used his little finger to seek out her pussy. Nicole immediately opened her legs wider, as Nigel's finger touched her clit through the very wet panties, he could feel how hard her clit was. He wondered how many times she would orgasm over the next couple of hours; quite a few he suspected, however he wanted to be the first one to make her come, and his little finger was going to do it now, he doubted it would take long.

Nicole's gaze had moved from the group on the bed, and was glancing round the room. They must have been the last to arrive, as she'd noticed Steve locking the door behind him. He then joined Lucy on a sofa on a small platform, allowing them to look out over the entire room. They shared a long and deep, lingering kiss and sat back to watch.

She spotted three women, two grinding their pussies together whilst the third was sitting on one of their faces, Nicole thought about joining them, but then her eyes were transfixed on two couples, one of the girls was laid on her back with a very sexy man with his head between her legs, and by the look on her face, he knew what he was doing, she looked as if she was about to cum all over his face.

Knelt directly over her chest, with her thighs rubbing against the first girls chest, was probably one of the sexiest girls Nicole had ever seen, with a strangely familiar looking man knelt behind her, with his very hard cock pumping very fast and hard in and out of her pussy. Nigel's finger was rubbing her own pussy, she wanted to cum now, for Nigel, before asking him if he was ok with her joining the foursome.

Her orgasm came very quickly, and was so softly intense. As she came, Nicole turned to face her husband. "I love you so much my darling, am I allowed to play tonight?" "Of course. We both are - just remember we can always say no, but I want you to enjoy yourself." "No jealousy?" "No jealousy"

Nicole stood and walked over to the foursome, she was breathing very hard, both from the intensity of her orgasm and nervousness. "Would it be ok if I joined you?" The man with his cock buried in one of the girl's pussy looked up, Nicole lost her breath.

"Hello Nicole - didn't realize you were coming to this party, come and join us." Rodger said.

At that moment she felt a hand on her back and looked around to stare into the most amazingly sensual pair of blue eyes she'd ever seen in a man, she instantly knew she wanted to look into those eyes whilst the man they belonged to had his cock in her pussy. The third man lifted his head up, Nicole could see the girl's juices all over his mouth and chin, the girl had obviously cum very hard on his face. Nicole knelt down and took his head in her hands and kissed him. She was tasting a total stranger's come on the face of a man she hadn't even said hello to.

God she was horny again. Rodger bent down and started to take Nicole's panties off, then looked at the blue eyed man "Believe me man, you want this pussy around your cock when she comes, it's amazing." With that the blue eyed man knelt behind Nicole and started to push his thick hard cock inside Nicole's waiting pussy.

The two girls had stood up and were stood in front of Nicole, they shared a very deep kiss, and Nicole couldn't help but admire how beautiful they looked together. On of them knelt down right in front of Nicole "Do you mind if me and my sister have some fun with your husband?"

Nicole's pussy started to flood again; she thought one of Nigel's fantasies must be about two sisters at the same time. "Of course not" no sooner had she said it, the girl gave her a soft, sensual kiss. "Thank you - he's so sexy and we'll try to make sure he has a good time. Enjoy these men, they're very good!"

Nicole looked up towards Steve and Lucy. Steve and lost his shorts by now, and was sitting with Lucy's hand wanking him off, and staring directly at Nicole with such an expression of longing, Nicole knew sometime soon they would be sharing some time together.

She turned away from Steve's eyes so she could move her head to the cock of the man she had kissed. It was time to return the favour for the other girl who'd come over his face. Nicole wanted to taste the man cumming in her mouth. The blue-eyed man was now pounding his hard cock in her pussy, she knew she wouldn't be long in cumming again, and wanted a hard cock in her mouth when she did.

Her tongue was working around his shaft, tasting the salty pre-cum leaking from it tip. She was now knelt down with two very hard cocks in her, both close to shooting their hot load inside her. Nicole could feel the hard orgasm building inside her, and when she felt Rodger slapping his own hard dick against the back of her head, in perfect timing with her movements up and down the shaft of the cock she was working on, she knew the wave of pleasure would be upon her soon, this was amazing.

The cock in her mouth gave an almighty thrust, right to the back of her throat, making Nicole gag slightly, the man it belonged to groaned deeply with pleasure as she felt a rush of hot sperm shoot down her throat. There was no way of spitting this out, it was so far down her throat, and she would have to swallow. The pleasure wave reached a crescendo in her pussy, and screamed our in pure pleasure.

The blue-eyed man was now fucking her furiously, but she wanted to see the expression in his face when he came, so she momentarily removed herself from his cock and laid down on her back, as the blue-eyed man re-entered her. Boy, his hard cock felt good fucking her pussy.

Rodger was now knelt over her face, wanking himself as hard as he could. Nicole thought that he'd come over her arse, he might as well come over her face as well! One day she might even let him come inside her mouth or pussy. Suddenly she thought of Nigel, and looked over to the bar area.

The sight that greeted her started a whole new orgasmic cycle.

Her darling husband was laid on his back with the two sisters taking it in turns to suck his cock, and as Nicole watched, they had their mouths on either side of his hard dick and flicked around the tip of cock with their tongues, Nicole could she this was driving Nigel wild, but not diverting his attention from licking a very beautiful dark haired girl's pussy.

From the look of her she would be close to cumming, as was Nigel. The sight of three sexy girls working on Nigel's body, that matched the three sexy men on her own, moved the orgasmic cycle on a few paces, especially when the blue-eyed man put his tub on her hard clit as he was ramming his hard cock in and out of her pussy as fast as her could.

Nicole looked towards Steve and Lucy just at the moment Steve's cock shot his cum into the air and all over Lucy's hand. His gaze was fixed on Nicole, he wanted her so badly. The sight of her getting three cocks had been too much for him. He also knew how jealous Lucy would be of her two cousins and their best friend using Nigel so well. Her attention was suddenly focused on Rodger as her cried out and unloaded a huge load of cum straight into Nicole's face, some straight into her eyes, this sent Nicole over the edge once more, she couldn't believe how horny she was feeling as the wave hit her once more. "Oh God, I'm cumming" she cried out, and opened her eyes just in time to see the look of pure pleasure in the expression of the blue-eyed man as his load filled her pussy.

She could hear Nigel's muffled cries of pleasure as the girls worked on him. She knew how much he'd enjoyed it when he came over to her later and said, "This is a wonderful party, and I love you so much Nicole"

They spent another couple of hours at the party, cumming a few more times each, and as they got dressed before leaving, knew that they wanted to go to another party like this one soon.

As they left, Steve handed Nicole a piece of paper. On it was his personal mobile number and an instruction to call him the moment Nigel left for work on Monday morning but under no circumstances was she to tell Nigel about it. Even after the number of times she'd cum that night, the moment she thought of secretly being alone with Steve got her heart racing and pussy juices flowing again.

She couldn't wait to be able to phone him. One of Nigel's work mates picked him up that Monday morning as he was going to watch some cricket that afternoon and evening so Nigel had decided to leave his car at home for the day. Nicole nervously dialed Steve's mobile.

She knew she should have told Nigel that she would be contacting Steve. Nigel would have been fine about it, Nicole was certain, but the thought of setting up a secret meeting with Steve was getting her pussy eager with desire.

Steve answered swiftly. They chatted easily, flirting with each other outrageously, causing Nicole to get very horny indeed. Steve could tell this and cheekily asked her if she was hot and wet, Nicole needed to cum, and told Steve how horny she was feeling as she walked upstairs with the cordless phone to the bedroom. Steve gave her some instructions.

Nicole couldn't believe what she was going to do. She got her vibrator out of the bedside cabinet and pulled her damp panties to one side. "I want to hear you make yourself cum with your vibrator" Steve told her. Nicole would have done anything Steve asked, she was so horny. If he'd asked her to go outside and fuck herself with it in front of the neighbours she would have done.

Lying down on the bed with the phone next to her ear she switched it on at a slow level. "No I want you to fuck yourself hard with it on full speed" Steve ordered her. God he was so masterful she nearly came there and then. Nicole did as she was told and turned the big vibrator up to full speed and wasn't surprised at the ease at which it slid into her greedy pussy. "Now fuck that gorgeous pussy of yours hard and fast. I want to hear you cum for me" Nicole didn't need telling twice, the speed and force she used to push the toy in and out of herself both shocked and pleased her. Nicole knew she wouldn't be long in cumming.

"Now stop" Steve suddenly ordered her.

Oh no, she couldn't."STOP IT NOW." his forceful voice made her comply with the order. Nicole needed Steve so badly right now. The doorbell rang. "You better answer the door." Steve said as he hung up.

How dare he. He knew how horny he'd got her and how much she needed to cum. The door could wait, Nicole switched the vibrator back on just as the phone rang and caller display showed Steve's mobile number.

"Switch that vibrator off and answer the door as you've been told to do." before once again hanging up.

Nicole's pussy was seriously at the point of cumming, but something in Steve's voice made her follow his instructions. Nicole made her way back downstairs; she could feel her juices running down her thighs. Sod it, she was going to get rid of whoever was at the door and get back to fucking her pussy with the vibrator like it needed.