Fantasy Life of Nigel and Nicole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened the door and involuntary gasped. Steve was stood there! "Lucy told me where you lived" he stated, walking straight in. Without saying anything else he closed the door and picked Nicole up in his strong arms and carried her through to the kitchen, laid her on the table and knelt between her legs. He smiled to himself when he saw the affect his call had had on Nicole's pussy and panties.

Steve's slipped his fingers inside their waistband and pulled them gently down her legs as Nicole raised her bum slightly to help. Out of her sight' he pushed them into his pocket. He had other plans for those.

His hands moved back towards Nicole's pussy and he placed his thumb on her hard clit and rubbed it, softly at first, gradually increasing the pressure and speed as he used two fingers of his other hand to start to finger fuck her warm and wet hole. Nicole couldn't believe the sensations running through her body. Steve was a master of using his fingers. They were going to finish off what her vibrator had started.

She moaned out loudly as an intense orgasm rushed through her body and into her pussy, it felt as though it was flooded with her cum, covering Steve's fingers with her juices. She could feel the dampness on her thighs. Before she'd had a chance to recover, Steve had stood, quickly undoing his trousers and flipping her onto her front, then roughly pushed his hard cock deep into her.

It felt huge as he started to thrust in and out with such force that caused her tits to rub on the table through her top. It felt so good. Steve lent forward and with one hand grabbed her hair and pushed the two fingers that were covered in her cum into her mouth.

Nicole was surprised to get so turned on by this rough treatment. Steve was now using her body for his own pleasure, and Nicole loved it. So much so she knew she would cum again shortly. The rough had thrusts of Steve's cock was sending pleasure sensations deep into her pusssy and the taste of her own cum on his fingers was intoxicating.

Steve had increased his speed again. He was now banging his cock hard and fast into her. The sound of his body slapping against her arse added to the excitement. He pulled at her hair, forcing her lift her head.

Nicole sensed he was close to cumming as she was. With an almighty final thrust and a loud groan his cock exploded it's hot cum deep inside her sending Nicole over the edge and she heard herself screaming out loudly. "I'm cumming over your cock Steve."

Moments later Steve withdrew his cock, lent over and kissed Nicole on the cheek, did up his trousers and silently left, leaving Nicole laying face down on the table feeling blissfully used.

She stayed like that until the last feelings of orgasm had subsided. When she was back in reality, she realized her panties were missing. Nicole guessed Steve had taken them, and wondered what on earth he wanted them for...

Nigel's work colleague dropped him off at the train station at lunchtime. Nigel waited nervously. Lucy had insisted during their call not to tell Nicole about their meeting for lunch. She wanted Nigel to feel naughty about it.

It was working. It was also making him very horny.

The sight of Lucy walking into the station strengthened the feeling of excitement. Even as stunning as she was, Lucy had outdone herself. She was dressed in a very short skirt that only just covered he stocking tops, and as she walked it rode up slightly and showed the top band of the holdups. She had a tight silk blouse on that accentuated the shape of her breasts. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra.

In his trousers, Nigel's cock felt like it had pulled all the blood from the rest of his body it was that hard. Nigel could see all the men starring at her as she walked across the concourse confidently in her high-heeled black shoes. Her head was held high causing her wonderful straight black hair just to brush the very tops of her shoulders as it swayed in the slight breeze. Never diverting her mesmerizing hazel eyes' gaze from Nigel.

She smiled broadly as she lent towards Nigel and put her arms around him and pecked him on the cheek. "Hello sexy." she softly spoke in her wonderful voice. Nigel could almost feel the jealousy of all the men in the station. "Where shall we go for lunch?" Nigel asked. "How about the hotel room I've booked darling?" she cheekily replied. Nigel's heart soared. Spending the afternoon alone with Lucy was his idea of paradise. He felt a tinge of guilt about Nicole, even though he knew she would be ok about it when he told he later.

Meanwhile, back at home the phone rang, and Nicole noticed it was Steve's mobile calling again. "Hello sexy" she heard his voice say as soon as she answered it. "Fancy popping out for lunch. My treat to thank you for this morning." Nicole agreed immediately and asked Steve to give her 10 minutes to get changed.

She chose a loose flowery summer dress over her new lack black bra that unclipped at the front. Small lacy panties completed the new set that she had bought to surprise Nigel with sometime. At the thought of Nigel, she felt slightly guilty. But he was having a boy's afternoon at the cricket, and she was sure he'd be ok with it when she told him when he got back. Steve's care pulled up and they set off. "Where are we going?" Nicole asked. "It's a surprise." Was the only response she got which both intrigued and excited her.

Steve pulled into the hotel car park as Lucy and Nigel entered the hotel room. Nigel didn't spot that Lucy hadn't fully closed the door; he just wanted to kiss Lucy properly. Their lips met, Lucy tasted sweet and soft. Nigel reached around and put his hands half on the tops of her stockings and half on her bare thighs. He was in heaven with a gorgeous angel kissing him.

Lucy's pussy was getting very wet now, soaking the front of her best white silk panties that she saved for special occasions such as this. Pulling her mouth away from his, Lucy took his hands off her legs. "There's no rush darling, we have all afternoon, go and pour us some drinks. There's some champagne in the main lounge area. With that, Nigel disappeared to get the drinks.

Steve's timing was perfect as just at that precise moment he and Nicole approached the door. "Are you sure this is ok Steve? The doors open." Nicole asked him, whilst recognizing the familiar burning in her pussy that she knew would be causing the lacy material of her knickers to dampen.

"Yes, we're expected" Steve answered cryptically, causing Nicole's heart to miss a beat. It missed more than one when they walked into the suite at the sight of the gorgeous Lucy.

"Nigel's going to be so jealous about this when I tell him!" Nicole announced whilst getting turned on even more with the thought of a threesome with Steve and Lucy.

"Sorry did you say something sexy?" Nigel said as he entered the room with the drinks.

Nigel and Nicole froze as they saw each other. Lucy moved towards Steve and put her arms round him, gave him a soft kiss on the cheek.

"Well done sweetheart perfect timing" as the two of them laughed with the sight of Nigel and Nicole staring at each other. They had both been "caught" at the same time.

"Now what shall we do this afternoon you two naughty people?" Lucy said, laughing. Nigel and Nicole walked towards each other as they both started to smile at the situation. They kissed passionately and turned to face Lucy and Steve.

"Let's have some fun!" Nicole said excitedly. "I'll get us a couple more drinks then" Nigel said as he handed one to Nicole and the other glass of champagne to Lucy. After taking a drink of the deliciously cold vintage champagne, Lucy walked over to Nicole and kissed her deeply.

Steve had moved behind her and Nicole could feel his hard cock against her arse as she tasted the dry taste of the drink on Lucy's sweet lips. Steve's hands had removed the straps of her dress and it fell to the floor. Nicole was so horny stood there in her lacy underwear sandwiched between the two fully clothed people with a hard dick pressing against her barely covered bum and Lucy's hard nipples rubbing against her own through the silk and lace of their clothing.

Steve had moved his hands, one to her chest and one to her panties, sandwiching right in-between both girl's wet pussies. Lucy had her hands on Nicole's neck, softly tickling her ears as the girls kissed. Steve was sensually kissing the very top and middle of her back. Nicole reached under Lucy's skirt and felt another rush of juices to her pussy as she felt the soft silk against Lucy's arse.

She seriously thought she was going to cum the moment Steve's finger reached her hard clit. This was paradise. Nigel walked back into the room to probably the sexiest sight he'd ever seen. His gorgeous and darling Nicole was standing there getting touched and kissed by their two sexy friends.

His cock twitched in his satin boxer shorts he was wearing again. Lucy loved the sight of them at the party and had ordered him to wear them today. Nigel undressed, just leaving his shorts on for Lucy, and walked towards the three of them. Lucy took one of her hands off Nicole's neck and started to rub the outline of his dick through the sexy feel of the material. She needed his cock now.

"I want Nigel to fuck me whilst you watch with Steve's hard cock in your pussy. Would you like that Nicole?" Lucy whispered sexily into her ear. Nicole was on the brink of cumming with the words "I'm about to cum, kiss me while I do and I'll do anything you want me to" she surprised herself by saying.

Lucy then told Steve to tease Nicole's pussy harder as she put her lips back on Nicole's. Steve's finger was working it's magic and for the second time that day Nicole was going to cover his fingers in her juices. The smell of Lucy's perfume and the taste of her lips with the softness of her tongue in Nicole's mouth pushed her over the orgasmic edge.

Her knees started to buckle and Steve used his strong arms to hold her upright causing him to rub harder against her clit, pushing one of his fingers inside her. "Oh god, I'm cumming again!" Nicole breathed into Lucy's mouth as a huge wave of pleasure rolled through her entire being.

"You are beautiful Nicole. One day we'll have some fun together without the boys." Lucy whispered. Nicole felt her heart lift. Lucy then took Nigel by the hand and led him into the lounge calling out to Steve "lead Nicole in here darling whenever you're ready." leaving them together in the reception area. Steve took his shirt off as Nicole knelt in front of him and started to undo his trousers.

As she slipped his trousers down she gasped. She recognized the underwear he had on. They were her panties from this morning! Steve had a bit of a kinky side to him! "I wanted your damp panties touching my cock all morning." Nicole was strangely aroused by this revelation as she started to rub his hard dick through the material of her own panties. She felt a warm sensation starting to build inside of her again.

She stood and after removing her lacy bra and very wet knickers put her arms round Steve's waist and kissed him deeply. Nicole then slowly knelt back down and started to kiss his hard cock through the material of her own knickers. This drove Steve wild. His cock started twitching madly.

Nicole slipped her panties off Steve and without touching it with her hands, took his hard cock in her mouth. It was a slight struggle to get it all in, but with a bit of gagging she felt his balls touch her chin. As Steve gripped her hair and started to fuck her face, Nicole reached for her clit. The sensation was so horny and Nicole didn't want to stop."

I think we should join the others now. I want to fuck you from behind again whilst you watch Nigel's cock in Lucy's pussy." Steve then led her through to the lounge. They entered the lounge and saw the very sexy sight of Nigel laid on one of the sofas with Lucy laid on top of him with his whole cock in her mouth as Nigel's tongue was teasing her clit.

Nicole knew how good Nigel's tongue was at licking pussy, she'd lost count of the number of times she herself had cum all over it so she knew Lucy wouldn't be long in cumming. As they moved to the other sofa, Steve and Nicole watched as Lucy stopped sucking Nigel's cock so she could call out "Nigel, I'm cumming. All over that wonderful tongue darling."

Nicole felt a slight tinge of jealousy, as she knew exactly how much Nigel would have liked that. Occasionally in the past she thought she might lose him to Lucy despite his reassurances. At least with them sharing each other she knew that wouldn't happen and Nicole was looking forward to some time alone with Lucy herself.

"Bend over the back of the sofa Nicole so you can watch" Steve ordered her. She enjoyed been told what to do. Nigel was loving, gentle and a considerate lover but didn't like been masterful whereas Steve seemed to enjoy it.

Nicole excitedly did as she was told. She watched as Lucy sat on the edge of the sofa and lay back as Nigel knelt between her legs, she could see his hard cock desperately wanting to fuck Lucy's waiting pussy. Steve timed his entry into her to match Nigel's into Lucy. He then used the same movements in and out with his cock that Nigel did.

It was the most sensual moment of Nicole's life. It was like watching from afar her darling Nigel fuck herself. Nicole realized her mind was having sex with her own body. She thought that Nigel and Lucy looked such a sexy couple together and since she both loved and trusted her husband completely, found herself even more turned on watching them make love together. As her mind carried on fucking her, Nigel was speedily thrusting his cock in and out of Lucy.

Nicole could see the look of pure pleasure in Lucy's eyes as she stared deep into Nigel's. Steve was still matching Nigel's speed. The situation was driving Nicole fast towards another orgasm, it couldn't be stopped now her pussy was on fire and needed some hot cum to put it out. From the throbbing of Steve's cock, Nicole knew he wouldn't be long in cumming. Lucy had raised her legs and rested them on Nigel's shoulders so he could get his cock as deep as possible into her. By her moans and screams Nicole knew Lucy would soon be cumming as well, especially as Nigel was furiously banging his hard dick in and out, forcing her body to bounce against the back of the sofa.

Nicole suddenly realized Steve's matching thrusting in her own pussy was making her own body to hit their sofa so hard it was actually scraping along the floor as it moved slightly towards the other one. The feelings of a wave of an intense orgasm started it's slow movement through her body, this one starting in her mind as Lucy screamed out "fuck me Nigel, I'm cumming over your cock now darling" the orgasm rushed through Nicole's chest and stomach as Nigel deeply and finally slammed his cock in and cried out "oh fuck" the way he did only when he was intensely cumming.

Nicole knew he would be flooding Lucy's pussy with his hot sperm just as a hard deep thrust and groan from Steve hit her and her own pussy was hit by both Steve's cum shot and the final destination of her wave of an orgasm. Nicole was, for a few moments, lifted from the hotel and drifted on a cloud of paradise.

She had never felt pleasure and paradise like this before and wanted it to last forever. They spent the rest of the afternoon dinking champagne, chatting and swapping partners, as was their want. One time Nicole watched as Nigel fucked Lucy fast and deep from behind whilst Steve had his big hard cock in her mouth. Both the guys came together, Nigel shooting his load over her gorgeous arse as Steve came in her mouth.

However, Nicole's favorite moment was when she was laid on the bed with Lucy's soft tongue playing on her clit as Lucy used her vibrator to bring Nicole to a huge orgasm as both Steve and Nigel knelt at either side of her face, wanking their cocks furiously before covering her face with their hot cum. She was actually staring straight at Steve's cock and saw the first burst of spunk fire from the end of his dick just before it hit her square in the eyes. It was such a horny sight she cried out with pleasure.

They all slept together in the huge bed that night. Nicole and Lucy in the middle, facing each other with Nigel behind Lucy and Steve cuddling Nicole. Nicole was woken by the soft kissing from Lucy on her lips and the delightful sensation of her fingers on her pussy. Steve's hard cock was pushing, trying to find a way into Nicole's pussy as Lucy used her hand to guide it in.

Nigel was still asleep as Steve started to slowly and softly make love to her as she carried on kissing Lucy when she heard Lucy let out a soft sigh of pleasure. Nicole knew then that Nigel was just pretending to be asleep but had slipped his cock into her. They all came at the same time again. All their souls were communicating together, how they did none of them knew, but it was so sensual.

They all knew there was a special connection between them all it would never leave them.

They all loved each other deeply.