Fantasy Lover Ch. 01

Story Info
Gwen's fantasies of an angel become reality.
1.8k words
4.19
12.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what does this all relate back to?" The professor said, walking towards the front board of the lecture hall. Gwen dimly recognized her surroundings, in her mind she was somewhere else. She was in the mix of feathers and skin. She could nearly feel the hands running up her flesh, pulling her back against him. She'd often imagined him here, daringly coming from the ceiling in a splay of white feathers and golden tanned skin. The angel, as it were, would pull her into him. Kissing her both powerfully and frantically, needing her. His hands pulling down lower, grasping her ass and pulling her up against his knee that was situated humbly between her strong thighs. She imagined him as warm and inviting, those fingers of his digging deeper into the fabric of her 'skinny jeans'. Her hands would pull against his naked shoulders, softly scratching the impeccable skin beneath them. The friction from his rhythmic pulls on his thigh would cause a chain reaction of moans and raspy sighs from his red-haired captive. There they were, in the midst of this historical University class, humping and panting, and not one student would see or hear them. The teacher would reach for the projector and change the slide, the class would answer questions, and Gwen with her angelic lover would fuck in the back of the room. That, of course, was her dream.

As she fantasized, her thighs would squeeze in those tight jeans, her hips unknowingly pushing deeper into her plastic seat. Riding the seam although no one seemed to notice, then again, Gwen always chose to sit in the back. "Miss Lawrence?" The professor had turned, suggesting that the red head answer her question. "It relates to the idea of Manifest Destiny?" She replied as if she'd been listening the entire time. She had had this fantasy down pat, at least for the most part. Her cheeks were pink as the images of her angelic encounter continued even as the professor agreed with her answer. She tried to push those thoughts back, but the images persisted. With more aggressive and real feeling then ever. Flashes of her fantasy lover pushing her shirt over her head, unbuttoning her jeans and seductively sliding his massive hand beneath her panties. She shook her head gently, her hand placing over her forehead. She tried to stop them! Truly! Her succulent center contracted between her thighs and she could feel the slick honey moistening her under garments. Her green eyes shut tightly as she tried to shut out images that just wouldn't go.

It didn't matter; her fantasy lover had taken hold of her, pushing her over the bench. His powerful thrusts causing small breasts to bounce and mental screams of ecstasy. His massive fingers holding onto her round hips. Gwen's eyes opened again and she could feel the heat of her fantasy surrounding her. She had a small, micro-orgasm in her jeans at the mere visions she was inducing. Or was she? Her feet pressed into the ground and she scooped up her books, leaving behind the American History behind, she darted into the halls. Running through the people towards the campus exit, she was frantic for an escape. The feelings swelling in her sex were becoming too much and as she staggered towards her car in the parking lot. No one seemed to notice as her wobbling legs barely kept her up right. She was moaning now, her hands reaching into her pockets, she vaguely brushed the crotch of her tight blue jeans and shuddered. Her fantasy had gone array, but primal parts of her enjoyed the escape. Her eyes were half shut as she shoved the key into the car door and unlocked it. Release was near. She pulled the door open and fell in. Her rear end hitting the seat with enough force that the seam of her pants rode against her dripping wet sex. She had shut the door behind her in time to muffle the cry of her orgasm, waves hit and she squirmed in her seat. The fantasy was over. Her head was pressed back against the headrest, eyes hazily looking up to the gray fabric sealing. She sighed gently, her fingers had dropped the books into the passenger seat and she leisurely sent a demure hand towards her sensitive mound. Her jeans were soaked.

Gwen Lawrence had driven home to an apartment she shared with a friend. Her mind was recounting her daydream turned sensual nightmare. She had used a sweater from her sophomore year to wrap around her waist and keep her little ordeal out of sight. She thought briefly as she dropped her keys into the small canister beside the door and headed for the bathroom. What the hell is wrong with me? A logical question to ask. Have I gone completely mad? Quite possibly. Will it happen again? That remained to be seen. She had shut the door behind her and pulled down both spotted jeans and soaking panties to reveal the lower half of her body. She stood in the small bathroom looking towards the mirror. Sliding off her layered shirts she tossed them into a pile near the door. Her thighs were still wet and so was her betraying pussy. She inspected her self in that mirror. All of twenty years old. She'd recently lost quite a bit of weight and found her 'new' body to be all the more alluring. She had long legs that although she complained were hard to find pants for, males found delectable. Moving up her tanned form she found herself at her hips, that were round and smooth. Her flat stomach slid down towards the apex of hair that didn't quite match the red color on her head. Ah yes, the joys of hair-dye. Soft dark blonde curls covered her sex with a careful sense of innocence, although innocence was no where to be found. Moving upward, her narrow waist reminded her of some 1960's go-go dancer, she hadn't known why but that's just how she saw it. Further upward was a pair of pert and small breasts. Nipples coloured a soft rosy pink. Yes, they too had betrayed her. They stood perfectly erect against her tanned skin. "Damn it." She sighed. Upwards more was the sharp collarbones that extended into broad sexy shoulders, shoulders that should never be covered up. Her hair was long, its natural color long forgotten, but beautiful in its own right. A small in width, but large in volume pair of rosy pink lips, a straight and youthful nose, and a pair of undeniable green eyes.

She wasn't too hard to look at was she? Then what was the problem? It had been so long since she found love, too long even. Well, she had only fallen in love once and this was at a very young age. Now that that had passed and so had he, she found her self single for nearly six years. She pressed her hand against the foscet and turned on the shower. Sliding beneath the showerhead she tilted it her face upward to allow the water to slide down her skin. The loud beating of the pellets against the tub created enough noise to mask the liberating sigh she expelled. Hands smoothed down her hair lower, to her chest. She felt her nipples brush against her palms and shuddered. She felt a wift of hot air come against her, causing goosebumps to rise over her body not to mention the clinch of her still sensitive pussy. She narrowed her eyes and glanced through the clear shower curtain towards the door. It was closed. "I'm going nuts.." She whispered to herself. "I just know it." Behind her she felt something like a hand slide down her naked ass. Gwen jumped forward and turned towards the shower. Her back pressing against the cold wall. It was then that she felt the wift of hot air again. Encircling her, she watched the shower spray as if it were going to change. Her mind flashed back to the fantasy she'd had almost an hour earlier. Her mind quaked. It's happening again! Her hand had seemed to gain a mind of its own as the vision continued. She felt the beads of water dart against her flushing skin and began to need that fantasy angel.

She was about to get her wish. Her green eyes turned up heavenward as she slid her long slender fingers between the folds of her wet pussy. In her mind she could see the act continuing. Her back against the cold shower wall, she could feel his hands pushing down her waist following the expert tongue that she wished was there but really couldn't be. She was concentrating on the feeling of that tongue, her leg moved up and rested on the bath ledge. His tongue moved so well into her creases, opening her up to him, coaxing the soft moans and rocking of her hips. It flickered inside of her, briefly pausing on her clit, teasing her really. His tongue moved up to it slowly, circling it. She whined and pressed her back further into the wall, he was having his desired affect on her. She felt his teeth biting against her clit, sending shivers and whines through her. Her body expanded an audible moan when his lips and tongue withdrew its attack. Instead, she felt one of his hands leave the inside of her thigh and slid upward to her sex. Fingers brushed against the soaking wet and ultra sensitive area. "Please," She whispered, "Oh god..Don't stop.." She whined. Those fingers she had desperately wanted had left her for naught. As she dared to look down at herself, she expected to see nothing. But curiously the vague outline of a man in the water returned the look. She couldn't see his features, he seemed invisible but the rain from the shower had given him an outline, she could see the shifts of long hair clumped together from the water, a strong face that was chiseled and although anonymous; it was beautiful.

Gwen was petrified and curious. "Who are you..?" She whispered, although not forgetting that she still required some satisfaction. Samuel. The name drifted through her mind without a word being said. She reached out to touch him, her hand grazed along the thin air of the outline. As she looked downward more to him, she saw the bulk of his body, powerful and sinewy arms, lean and muscular chest and long legs that surely would've created him a tall stature. However, she inspected his back with divine curiosity, it was oddly shaped and strange. She reached out to touch one of the lumps that seemed to cascade down the rest of his body.

Her lover disappeared.

Stay tuned for more!