Fantasy Lover Ch. 02

Story Info
The fantasy Continues (If only it were true).
2.1k words
4
5.5k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After pouring his thoughts, feelings and fantasies out onto his lap top he now didn't know what to do with it, did he keep it to him self or did he share them with her, 'how would she react' he thought 'would she be offended , would she think him some sort of pervert'.

It was after a great deal of soul searching he decided that he had to let her know, he had to show her how he felt. So he transferred the file from his laptop to a flash card and took it home to put it on his PC, and sent it via Email, just the thought of her reading his most personal thoughts had him hard for her and he couldn't resist masturbating as his imagination stared running wild.

'As she opened the new mail in her in box and started to read, "Oh my god I never knew he felt like that" she said to her self.

Once she had read it through and got over he initial shock she started to read it again, as she read she could feel herself becoming aroused, that familiar feeling just below her belly button. She could feel herself becoming moist. As she read she started to gently stroke her self through her jeans, becoming more aroused and now not just moist but wet, she undid the button of the jeans and slid the zip down slowly she slid her hand down her stomach and into her panties feeling her trimmed pubic hair, she continued to stroke herself, as she read she could feel her orgasm building. As she continued to rub her clitoris her other had went under her top and into her bra and as she felt the ring through her nipple she couldn't help but lift the cup of her bra exposing her breast to cool evening air her nipple as hard as a small caliber bullet, now with her breasts free she had better access to the nipple ring and she pulled on it stretching her nipple out from her breast as she continued to play with her pussy lips and clitoris. Suddenly her orgasm hit like the rush of the sea onto a beach and she thrust two fingers deep inside herself. Wave upon wave of pleasure washed over her and she bit her bottom lip to stop herself crying out.

'God it's so long since I actually made love with anyone' she thought as she slowly came down from the powerful shuddering orgasm.

The image faded from his minds eye as he shot a powerful stream of cum onto his stomach and chest.

It had now been three days since he sent the Email and he was beginning to think it had been a big mistake, there had been no reply, no reaction whatsoever.

'Maybe I should have just kept it to myself' he really was starting to think she must have been offended when he got a reply.

"Thank you I didn't know I left that sort of impression on people" it said.

'Oh if only you knew that every time I think of you the memory of your body makes me so bloody hard' he thought.

Several nights later he woke from a particularly vivid dream his cock straining against his boxers. As he stroked the length of his shaft he replayed the dream over in his head.

He had called in to see her on the pretext that he was just passing.

When she opened the door she looked stunning in a long flowing gypsy style skirt and a small tight fitting vest top, with sandals on her petite stocking clad feet. As she turned away from the door he thought he caught the slightest hint of the outline of the nipple piercing he'd heard mentioned before, she was obviously braless. As he closed the door and entered the room she had her back to him, he longed to take her in his arms, kiss and nibble her neck from the shoulder and up into her hairline.

The house was quiet and he asked about the girls she said that they were away for the weekend with their fathers. As he approached her he asked how things were with her, she turned; looking up into his eyes she said.

"Not too bad considering".

She'd been having trouble with her teenage daughter he knew.

"I'm just looking forward to having some me time",

He thought he caught just a brief twinkle in her eyes. They hugged in greeting and his mind flashed back to the last time he saw her and the longing he felt as he kissed her forehead for her to lift her head and meet his lips with hers. No sooner had he thought it than she did just that, just the barest touch of lips over quickly. He was shocked, this was supposed to be a fantasy, he looked at her face his eyes flicking over her features trying to read her thoughts her eyes steady on his, her face upturned a slight smile on her lips.

She raised her arm and placed her hand behind his head pulling his face down to hers she kissed him again harder this time her lips parting slightly inviting his tongue between them, the kiss became more urgent each responding to the other and he instantly became hard as she pressed herself to him. He bent slightly to place his arms around her waist and without breaking the kiss he lifted her. As he raised her she wrapped her legs around his waist and rubbed herself against his bar hard cock, her legs locked around his waist she raised and lowered herself her pubic mound rubbing against his cock in a slow fucking motion their lips still locked and their arms wrapped tightly around each other, his around her waist, hers around his neck.

As he moved his hands to support her better he felt the clip of the suspenders she was wearing and his cock twitched against her thrusting crotch, her skirt riding up with each thrust until her panty clad pussy was exposed to the friction created by the ridge of his cock in the front of his jeans and his hands were in contact with the flesh of her buttocks and upper thighs, his fingers slid under the straps holding the stockings she was wearing.

He shifted his hands again as her thrusting became more urgent, he could feel the heat of her moist pussy on his fingers that now rested on her inner thighs, He slid his fingers into her panties and teased her labia at the same time as holding her open exposing her satin covered clit to the pressure of his cock, suddenly her body went tense against him, she thrust her crutch onto the ridge of his cock and she sucked hard on his bottom lip as her whole body trembled and she whimpered through her orgasm.

Still holding her in his arms their mouths locked together and tongues exploring each other he walked towards the couch and gently lowered her to it, once they were laid down they started to caress and slowly undress each other.

Once naked they continued kissing and caressing, exploring each other their bodies being familiar yet new so long had it been since they had last been together. He traced the outline of her waist and hips with his finger tips tickling slightly and causing her to jump, at the same time he placed little kisses on her skin following the line of her jaw and onto her neck just below her ear pausing to suck and nibble the lobe, she shuddered and sighed as he continued down onto her neck and the shoulder to her chest down to the swell of her breast, little nips and kisses all the way bringing goose pimples to her skin as he reached her nipple. His teeth grazed across the tip of her nipple before he took it between his lips and sucked as his hand brushed over her pubic mound following the slight valley of her pussy lips again causing her jump, as his fingers touched her clit she moaned deep in her throat and she move her hands to his head to hold it against her breast, but he had other ideas and released her nipple pulling it with the suction of his lips and grazing it with his teeth until with a small popping sound it fell away from his mouth and he continued kissing his way down over her stomach across her belly button where he traced around it with his tongue and then blew gently onto the dampness once more bringing goose pimples to her whole body and causing her shudder and suck air in through her teeth making a small hissing sound.

As he continued downward he lifted her legs bending them at the knees so that of their own accord the fell apart and gave him better access to her, as well as giving him better access it also caused her pussy lips to part slightly exposing her opening and clit, again she moaned deeply as she felt his lips finally reach their goal. He inhaled deeply savouring the familiar feminine musky smell of sex as he inhaled he looked up over the swell of her breasts to watch her face as he blew gently onto her moist pussy, her eyes partially closed she smiled at him and shuddered as she felt his breath on her hot sex.

He dipped his head and traced the outline of her opening with his tongue before dipping just into the moist pink flesh of her pussy. He ran his tongue up between her labia and over her clit before flicking it several times with his tongue and taking it between his lips and sucking it gently whilst almost nibbling it at the same time. Her hands came to his head again and she thrust her pussy against his mouth and tongue whimpering through her second climax, as she came down from her orgasm she pulled his head away because the sensations were so intense it was almost painful, as she held his head and looked into his eyes she sighed and breathed just one word

"Please"

"What?" he asked.

"Please" She said.

"What?" he repeated.

"You know"

"No, know what?"

"YOU KNOW"

"Say it"

"Take me, put it in me"

"Put what in you" He teased all the time tracing her pussy lips with his fingers.

"YOUR COCK, PUT YOUR COCK IN ME, DAMN IT I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME"

He moved up her body until his head was level with hers and his cock was just touching her pussy.

"Please" she breathed again and he pushed slowly forward until the head of his shaft had just penetrated her opening, he held it there and then moved as if to withdraw, but not quite, he rocked back and forth, just the head of his dick in her opening. He was savouring the sensation of her tightness around him, the wetness of her on his dick. Then slowly, ever so slowly he sank his shaft inch by inch into her warm wetness until he was fully embedded in her, the helmet shaped head of his cock resting against her cervix, he lay there for a moment their eyes locked, looking deep into one another's soul.

He withdrew slowly before plunging his length back into her, long slow strokes, out until the head of his cock was barely in her and back until their pubic hair was mashed together and his helmet brushed the opening to her womb, he built the pace steadily until he was pistoning in and out, in to the root of his cock, out till he was barely in, he kept building the pace of his shafting until with bed shaking force they came together, sighing, moaning and clutching each other sharing in their powerful mutual orgasm, he could feel the waves of her pussy contracting, gripping and milking him, she the powerful pumping action of his cock as it shot jet upon jet of his cum splashing into her. As their orgasm subsided he collapsed slowly onto her kissing her half closed eyes her neck and chest red with the flush of her orgasm, they fell asleep in each others arms, her pussy still gripping his semi hard cock.'

The image faded, his hand was a blur as he shot streams of sperm high into the air splashing onto his chest and stomach. Only a fantasy, only a dream never to be. "IF ONLY" he thought. "IF ONLY"