Fantasy Man Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with that, Zack took Terri's hand and led her over to Heather and Tyrell. They said their goodbyes and as Zack led her to their car, Terri could only smile.

Four years ago, she was struggling to make ends meet. She was trying to pay her way through college the only way she knew how, hard work. Three years ago, she was working three jobs, her boyfriend had cheated on her and broken her heart, and she was paying the rent on a two-person apartment by herself. Then, she met the man of her dreams, literally, since she dreamt about him almost every night before they got together. The years they had spent together had only filled her life with love and happiness. This year, she had pulled off her dream wedding with the help of Zack's mother and an amazing wedding planner. And next year, they were going to have a baby.

Terri couldn't ask for much more. Zack took all of her fantasies and made them a reality. Life was good and she couldn't wait to see what it would bring next.

12