Fantasy Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda's mouth found my cock at the same time Alan pushed his into my mouth. He had no trouble going deep into throat. After William's cock Alan's seemed a perfect fit. My tongue went to work on it as once, just as Linda's went to work on mine. I felt William move between my legs. Unlike Alan, he didn't explore first with his fingers. I soon felt the girth of his large member pressed against my asshole. Fortunately he moved as slowly as Alan did. To my surprise his cock moved into me with little resistance. Alan had apparently sounded me out and, while William was felt huge, there was only a little discomfort. Before long he was pumping his huge dick into my ass and I was lifting my hips to meet his thrusts. It was then that my cock dropped free from Linda's mouth and bounced rhythmically on my belly in time to William's pumping.

Every minute or so Alan would pull his cock out of my mouth and let me lick and kiss its full length and his balls. It felt amazing hard and somehow I knew he was getting ready to cum. I wanted him to. I wanted him to spill his hot cum into my mouth. I stopped licking his dick long enough to gasp, "Cum in my mouth, cum all over me."

Linda grasped my cock and I felt her slip a condom on it. Then, amazingly, she mounted me, my cock slipping easily into her hot, wet cunt. I was fucking her, getting fucked in the ass and sucking a guy's cock all at the same time.

"So, do you want to see your fantasy," Alan asked.

Yes, oh yes," I quickly replied.

He bent down and pressed his lips to mine. His kiss as deep, wet and hot as Linda's had been. Then he pulled the blindfold from my eyes.

With the blindfold off the first thing I saw was Alan's cock. He was essentially straddling my face, standing at the top of my head. In my inclined position his balls brushed my forehead and his cock was poised to enter my mouth. Linda's back was to me, but I could see her magnificent ass as it moved up and down on my cock. I could barely make out the figure in front of Linda, he was at least six foot three, and seemed to be engaged with Linda in a deep, erotic kiss.

"Use the mirrors to see," Alan advised. I did and what I saw was more erotic then any X-rated movie. I looked to my left. Alan stood by my head; his legs spread some, leaning toward my face, ready to push his cock into my mouth. Linda was on the table straddling my hips, sitting on my cock. William was between my legs, deeply kissing Linda, her fleshy tits pressed into his chest as he pumped his cock into my ass. Even from my inclined position I could see everything. Looking up at the ceiling mirror I was able to see just how long Alan was, I guessed at least six inches. I could also see Linda's face has she moved up and down on my cock. But it was William's huge cock that was sliding in and out of my ass that truly amazed me. He was at least eight inches in length, perhaps longer. I couldn't believe I was taking all of him.

I laid my head back and took Alan into my mouth again. My tongue was working hard. I felt him tense. I moved my arms over my head and grabbed his tight ass pulling his hips towards my face as he groaned loudly. Hot cum splashed onto my face and into my mouth. I head his as firmly keeping him in place has he came. I tried to swallow as much as I could, allowing some to drip over my lips. Cum landed on my nose and eyes. My face was covered. It was too much. Amid Linda's loud moans and urgings I shot my load into her.

Seeing Alan cum all over my face and knowing I was finishing in Linda as she climaxed, William let out a loud groan, tensed his ass and pushed deep into my asshole. I could feel his hot cum filling the condom has he came inside me. It was a sensation, an incredible high I had never felt before. The air was filled with moans, heavy breathing and the raw smell of sex and cum.

Linda climbed off the table and me as William pulled out of my ass and discarded the now filled condom. Linda pulled the condom off my cock and licked me clean. Then, moving to my head she kissed me deeply. Alan and William joined her at my head. Before raising the table she knelt at my head. The guys leaned their cocks in and Linda and I licked them clean. Then, after kissing her again she licked the still warm cum from my face. Using my tongue I tried to help. Then as the two guys backed away from the table Linda raised the table to level and then leaned over.

Her breast, nipples still rock hard, pressed into my chest. She leaned close to my ear. "Relax a moment," she whispered. "The guys will get a couple of hot towels to help clean you up, then we will all take a shower."

My deepest fantasy had come true. It had been wonder. Already my mind was racing towards another adventure with Linda and company.

12