Fantasy Night

Story Info
He gets home from work and finds his wife's fantasy waiting.
5.5k words
3.73
112k
22
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,980 Followers

Author's Note: I give people the option of sending me feedback because I like knowing when someone likes my work. I also welcome suggestions for ways that I may improve my writing style and I have employed some of the suggestions over the years. I appreciate everyone that takes the time to read my work whether they take the time to send me feedback or not.

What I don't appreciate are the extremely negative feedbacks. Not everyone is going to like my work. I know that. I accept that. If you don't like my work I'm sorry. Is not liking my work a good enough reason to send such vile and hurtful feedbacks? Taking the time to tell me that you didn't like my work is one thing. That's fine. I have had more than one feedback suggesting that I kill myself.

How long does it take to read a story? Ten...twenty minutes? Longer for some stories, but not all that long for most stories, at least not mine. Is your time so important that you want me dead for wasting a few minutes of your time by reading a story that you didn't like?

If so then you have a sad...sad life and I pity you.

I just had to vent there...now on to my latest work that's sure to inspire even more vile and disturbing hate mail.

-----------------------------------

It had been a long hard week for John so he'd been counting down the minutes until 5:00. The seconds seemed to tick by slower and slower. Finally the clock struck 5:00 and John practically ran out of the office. He took his tie off before he even made it to his car.

When he sat in the driver's seat John gripped the steering wheel and sighed.

"The weekend at last." John said.

John knew that in just a few short minutes he would be walking through his front door to begin a relaxing weekend with his wife. He knew that Friday traffic would be slow so he took the long way home. It was a route hardly anybody used because it went through neighborhoods, but with empty streets and stop signs instead of stoplights John was able to cut his trip home in half. He pulled into his driveway at 5:45.

When John walked through the front door he was met with an energetic kiss from his wife Kelly.

"I'm so glad you're home baby." Kelly said.

Kelly only met him at the door when she had some kind of exciting news and she looked very excited.

"Uh-oh...what did you do?" John asked.

"What makes you think I did something?" Kelly asked.

"You've got that smile on your face...that excited...yet slightly evil smile." John said.

"I've never smiled an evil smile in my life." Kelly said defensively.

"Okay...naughty then. What did you do?" John asked.

"Okay...you got me. It's Friday night which means that it is fantasy night. I figured with the week you had that we should have some fun tonight to help you unwind." Kelly said.

John and Kelly had played several sexual games, always on Friday nights, the thought of playing one after the week he'd had put a smile on John's face.

"Oh...okay...what fantasy is it this time? Naughty cheerleader? Naïve boy with experienced woman?" John asked.

"You aren't even close." Kelly said.

"Then what is it?" John asked.

"Come with me and I'll show you." Kelly said.

Kelly took John's hand and led him down the hall into their guest bedroom. John immediately realized what Kelly had in mind when he saw their two guests sitting on the bed. He was uncomfortable...he knew what Kelly wanted to do; he looked at her.

"Black?" John asked.

"Yes black. Exciting isn't it?" Kelly asked.

"I guess so...I mean if you're in to that whole interracial thing. Why exactly are there two of them?" John asked.

"Well...they're friends...and I figured that if we're going to do this we might as well really do it...and one just didn't seem like enough." Kelly said.

"Well...I suppose that's true. Are you sure that you really want to do this?" John asked.

"Yes. I set it up didn't I?" Kelly asked.

"Yeah, you set it up, but this is...nothing like things we've ever done before Kelly." John said.

"I know John, but I figured it was time we got a little more adventurous. I'm so excited just thinking about this that my panties are soaked...absolutely soaked John...I want so much for it to happen." Kelly said.

John looked at Kelly...he could see her whole body trembling with anticipation. He still wasn't sure about it.

"Kelly...I don't know about this. We've had a few 3-somes with some of your friends, but this...is way different." John said.

"I know John...you're right, this is different, but this is something that I really want." Kelly said.

"I don't know..." John said.

Kelly put her arms around John's neck and looked into his eyes.

"John...I love you and you love me. We have always been open with each other about our fantasies, and we've made a lot of those fantasies become reality. This is one of my fantasies that I want to make into a reality. If you let this happen tonight, tomorrow it will be over and I will love you just the same tomorrow as I do right now. We will still be husband and wife, nothing that happens tonight will change our marriage or my love for you in any way. This is something that I want and I want you to let me have it." Kelly said.

John looked into Kelly's eyes. He could see the love, the sincerity, and the hope in her eyes. In all of the adventurous things they had done they were always in it together. Now she wanted to remove one of them from the action. Kelly seemed to always get what she wanted from John...this was no different. He finally nodded his head slightly.

"Okay Kelly...you win. If you want it badly enough to have it set up like this and have them here waiting when I got home, I won't say no. Just please promise me that no matter what happens tonight it is a one time and one time only thing. I don't want to find something like this waiting for me to come home to again." John said.

Kelly bounced excitedly. She hugged John and kissed him.

"I promise baby...this is a one time thing...it will fulfill my fantasy and then we can move on." Kelly said.

Kelly started trying to strip John out of his clothes, but he pushed her away gently. John looked at the two black women sitting on the end of the bed.

"Okay...if we're going to do this then we might as well get started. Is there anything in particular that you expect me to do?" John asked.

"I want you to undress them and explore their dark skin." Kelly said.

"Okay...here we go." John said.

John reached his hand out to the girl on the right. She took it and he helped her stand up.

"I'm John." John said.

"Gina." Gina said.

"And you are?" John asked.

"Tyra." Tyra said.

"It's a pleasure to meet you ladies. Tyra...I'll be with you in a few minutes." John said.

"Take your time sweet thing...enjoy the experience. I know I will." Tyra said.

John put his hands on Gina's hips and reached behind her to unzip her skirt and let it fall to her ankles. He then started at the bottom and unbuttoned her blouse. When he'd unbuttoned it all the way John pushed first one side and then the other open and pulled it down Gina's arms so that it dropped to the carpet with her skirt.

John stepped back a little to look Gina up and down.

"Oh my...that white bra and those white panties sure provide a striking contrast against your smooth dark skin." John said.

He grazed his hands down Gina's arms and then to her sides just above her panty line.

"I asked that they wear white underwear so that you could see that contrast. Do you like it?" Kelly asked.

"It's amazing. Very beautiful and very erotic." John said.

He moved in and for the first time he kissed Gina. She welcomed and returned his kiss. John moved his mouth down from her lips to her neck and shoulders. He pulled the shoulder straps of her bra off of her shoulders and then reached behind her to release her bra. The garment dropped between them to the floor.

John pulled back far enough to get a look at Gina's breasts.

"Oh my...that's quite a difference." John said.

"What is?" Gina asked.

"Your nipples. Kelly's are pink, but yours are even darker than your skin. They look like dark chocolate Hershey Kisses." John said.

He leaned down and wrapped his lips around Gina's left nipple and flicked it with his tongue causing Gina to moan. John moved to her right nipple and teased it too. When John pulled away he was licking his lips.

"Those taste better than any chocolate I've ever had." John said.

Gina smiled.

"I've got something else for you to taste." Gina said.

"That you do." John said.

He got down on his knees. He put his hands on the backs of Gina's knees and slid his hands up her legs moving to the outside as he went so that his hands were on her hips as he reached the top of her panties. John began pulling the panties down. He pushed them down Gina's thighs. When they got to her knees they dropped the rest of the way to her ankles by themselves. John stared at the dark lips of Gina's pussy. He could smell already that she was aroused.

"Part your legs a little so I can have a little taste." John said.

Gina opened her legs giving John access to put his face close enough to extend his tongue and lap at her pussy. Gina moaned.

"Mmm...that's delicious." John said.

Gina sighed with disappointment as John pulled away from her pussy.

"Don't worry Gina...there's more where that came from, but poor Tyra is still fully clothed." John said.

John stood up and offered his hand to Tyra. She took it and stood up.

John unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the ground. He unbuttoned her blouse and it too was discarded to the ground. John ran his hands over Tyra's body. Instead of removing her bra right away John carefully pulled the front of the bra down while lifting Tyra's breasts up until her nipples were exposed.

John kissed Tyra and then moved down her neck. He worked his way down to her cleavage kissing one said and then the other as he worked his way down to her nipples. He was sucking and licking her nipples as he reached behind her to unhook her bra. He held her left nipple tight in his mouth as the support of the bra was removed. The weight of her breast pulled against John's lips holding her nipple and it popped out, but Tyra moaned at the sensation.

John got down on his knees and moved his hands up and down Tyra's legs before beginning to pull her panties down. When her panties were down Tyra parted her legs to give John access to tease her pussy. She put her hand on top of his head as he flicked at her clit with his tongue. After a minute or so he pulled away from her and stood up.

"My oh my ladies you both have absolutely amazing bodies. It seems now that I am over dressed for this party." John said.

Gina and Tyra moved quickly to John and started undressing him. Tyra kissed John as she unbuttoned his shirt. Gina pulled John's shoes and socks off and then began opening his pants. Tyra pulled John's shirt off and kissed her way down his chest. She and Gina were side by side on their knees and together they pulled John's pants and underwear down.

They both gasped...Kelly had told them that John wouldn't be a disappointment when it came to size, but they figured big for a white guy was 7 or 8 inches. John's cock was just short of 10 inches long and it was very thick. They reached for it at the same time. Gina got the base of John's cock and Tyra got the head. They started stroking in unison.

Tyra moved her mouth in to start licking the head of John's cock while still stroking the shaft. Gina leaned her head in and began licking John's balls.

"Oh man...that feels so good." John said.

The girls kept at it for a few minutes.

"Trade me." Gina said.

They swapped so that Tyra was licking John's balls and Gina was sucking the end of his cock.

"Kiss up and down the sides of his cock together...he loves that." Kelly said.

Gina and Tyra started kissing up and down the length of John's cock, flicking their tongues together along the bottom as they went. It was driving John wild.

"God that feels so good." John said.

They went back to stroking John's cock.

"Are you gonna cum for us?" Gina asked.

"Yes...and it's gonna be soon." John said.

"Where do you want to put it?" Tyra asked.

"In your mouths." John said.

"Okay baby...that's fine by us." Tyra said.

Tyra and Gina pushed their faces together so that their noses were touching and their open mouths were side by side just inches from John's cock. They continued to stroke his cock at a faster and faster pace. Finally John grunted and several large spurts of cum shot out of John's cock and into the mouths of Tyra and Gina.

When John had stopped cumming Gina turned and closed her mouth over Tyra's and forced the cum from her mouth into Tyra's mouth. Not to be out done Tyra forced the cum back into Gina's mouth. After going back and forth several times Gina forced it into Tyra's mouth and pulled away from her.

"She's his wife...let's let her swallow it." Gina said.

Tyra moved over to Kelly and kissed her forcing John's cum into Kelly's mouth then pulling away. Kelly swallowed it and then licked her lips.

"Well...I've swallowed a lot of John's cum over the years, but never out of another woman's mouth." Kelly said.

"Speaking of mouth...I think it's time for mine to do some work of its own." John said.

He took Gina and Tyra by the hand and pulled them over to the bed. He laid them down on the edge of the bed and parted their legs. He'd teased and tasted their pussies before, but he was getting his first really good close up look at them now.

"Oh my...Kelly...look how different they are inside their pussies. Yours is pink...theirs are almost a purple. Incredible." John said.

"I hope you like grape then." Kelly giggled.

"I guess the fairest way to do this is to rub one while licking the other one and going back and forth." John said.

He licked his fingers, but there was no need...when he put his fingers on Tyra's pussy to begin rubbing it she was already sopping wet. He rubbed her pussy while he licked Gina's pussy for several minutes.

"Oh god...that's so good. That feels amazing John." Tyra said.

"If you think his fingers are good...wait until you try his tongue. OH MY GOD!" Gina said.

John switched to licking Tyra's pussy while rubbing Gina's pussy.

"Holy shit. Kelly...you're one lucky woman to have a husband with a talented tongue like this." Tyra said.

"Oh believe me...I know." Kelly said.

After switching back and forth 3 times John could tell that both girls were getting close. He concentrated extra hard on Tyra with his mouth while feverishly rubbing Gina's pussy with his hand. Both girls had orgasms at almost the same time. John lapped at both of their pussies to taste as much of their sweet nectar as possible. By the time he stopped he was gasping for breath.

"Well...that's the first time I've ever given two girls an orgasm at the same time." John said.

"That was awesome baby. Are you ready to fuck one of them now?" Kelly asked.

"Yeah...I'm ready to go...I only wish I had two cocks." John said.

"We don't mind going one at a time. Hell...if I just move up here like this." Gina said.

She moved up to straddle Tyra's face.

"You can fuck her while she eats me...then we can switch." Gina said.

"Works for me." John said.

Kelly walked over by the bed.

"What are you doing Kelly?" John asked.

"I want to watch as your white cock goes into her black pussy...I've been waiting for this moment this whole time." Kelly said.

John looked at his wife and smiled.

"If you want to see it...then you do it. Spread her open with one hand and guide me into her with the other." John said.

Kelly grabbed John's cock with one hand and spread open Tyra's pussy with the other. She pulled John forward so that his cock pressed against Tyra's pussy. She put her hand behind John's back and pushed him forward sinking his cock deeper and deeper into her. Tyra moaned into Gina's pussy.

"That's so beautiful. Now fuck her baby...really slam your white cock into her black pussy." Kelly said.

John started fucking Tyra. Tyra moaned into Gina's pussy as Gina moaned from Tyra licking her pussy. Gina came first.

"OH MY GOD!!!" Gina shrieked as she orgasmed.

Tyra came next and her moans of pleasure were muffled by Gina's pussy. John was the last to cum.

"Am I supposed to cum inside her?" John asked.

"Yes...yes...they said it's okay...do it baby. I want you to do it." Kelly said.

John buried his cock into Tyra's pussy and exploded pumping his seed into her. John leaned down and kissed Tyra above her belly button. As soon as John pulled his cock out of Tyra Kelly pushed him to the side and got down on her knees between Tyra's legs to take a close look at Tyra's pussy.

"Oh god John...that is fucking hot...that is your cum that's leaking out of her black pussy. Fuck Gina now." Kelly said.

John looked at his wife...he was surprised that she was getting off on it so much.

"Sure baby, but I'm gonna do her doggie style." John said.

Tyra moved up on the bed so that Gina could be on her hands and knees and lick John's cum out of her. John moved up behind Gina, but he stopped.

"Hey Kelly...come over here and look at this." John said.

Kelly moved over close to the bed.

"Get your head right down there close and watch as I stroke my cock up and down between her pussy lips." John said.

Kelly leaned in and watched John move the head of his cock up and down against Gina's dark pussy lips. He pushed the head of his cock into her a little bit, then pulled back out and stroked up and down between the lips again.

"That's beautiful John...really fucking sexy. Now push your cock into her and fuck her." Kelly said.

"With pleasure." John said.

John pushed his cock into Gina from behind and started fucking her. John grabbed Gina's hips and really started driving his cock into her. Kelly watched intently as John's creamy white flesh slapped against Gina's dark flesh.

Gina was doing her best to lick Tyra's pussy, but with John's hard pounding behind her it wasn't easy. Tyra helped things along by rubbing her own clit while Gina licked her. Gina was the first to cum after about 10 minutes. Tyra came second clamping her thighs around Gina's face when she did. John was the last one to cum a minute or so after Tyra. He slammed his cock into Gina as far as it would go and he sighed with relief as he came inside her.

After John had finished cumming in Gina he pulled out and moved to the side. He used both hands to gently spread Gina open knowing that Kelly would want to get another close look. Kelly moved onto the bed and looked at John's cum running out of a second black woman's pussy.

"Go ahead and get in there close." John said.

Kelly moved in so that her face was just a few inches from Gina's pussy. She inhaled deeply and moaned.

"Oh god John...the smell of sex...the smell of sex between you and a black woman...oh god it smells so good." Kelly said.

"Go ahead and lick some of my cum out of her. I'm sure she won't mind. You liked seeing it run out of Tyra, I'd bet you'd love to lick it out of Gina wouldn't you?" John asked.

"GOD YES!" Kelly said.

Kelly moved in further and began hungrily lapping at Gina's pussy as John's cum leaked out of her.

"If I flip over I can lay on the end of the bed so you can eat John's cum out of me while he puts more in Tyra for you." Gina said.

Kelly moaned at the very thought so reluctantly she pulled away from Gina's pussy. Gina flipped onto her back and moved to the end of the bed so Kelly could be on her knees licking Gina's pussy. Tyra lay down next to her. John moved between Tyra's legs and pushed his cock into her.

Kelly watched out the corner of her eye as John started fucking Tyra again. The excitement of watching John fuck Tyra made her really attack Gina's pussy with everything she had.

zeke81
zeke81
1,980 Followers
12