Fantasy Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh sweet Jesus...she may be a better pussy licker than John." Gina said.

"Better than John? God damn...I hope she'll do me once she's done with you." Tyra said.

Kelly pulled her face away from Gina's pussy.

"Gladly." Kelly said.

Kelly went back to devouring Gina's pussy.

"God John...that's fucking amazing. Fuck me...really fuck me...slam that beautiful white cock into me." Tyra said.

After a few more minutes John buried his cock deep inside Tyra and came in her for the second time. When she saw his body start to relax Kelly used both hands to push John away from Tyra's pussy and dove between her legs to begin devouring her freshly fucked pussy.

John, amazed to have been shoved aside so forcefully by his wife, shrugged and moved over to Gina and pushed his cock back into her.

"God damn Gina...I think you're right...she could be a better pussy licker than John." Tyra said.

"I told you. I'm sure glad Kelly asked us to do this...it sure beats what we had planned on doing tonight." Gina said.

"Getting fucked like this beats a movie any day. Damn Kelly...your tongue is amazing." Tyra said.

John fucked Gina until he came in her for the second time. He pulled away and moved back to a seated position on the floor as Kelly moved from between Tyra's legs to between Gina's legs. After a few seconds of licking Gina's pussy Kelly pulled her face away and looked at John.

"Aren't you gonna fuck Tyra again?" Kelly asked.

"I've already fucked them twice each...I'd love to keep going, but damn...I'm only human." John said.

"Okay...you rest up and see if you've got anything left in you." Kelly said.

Kelly went back to licking Gina's pussy. Trya got up off the bed and walked over to John.

"I'm sorry...I just haven't got anything left." John said.

"It's okay John...4 times in just over an hour is damn impressive for any guy. Just because you're spent doesn't mean our fun has to end though." Tyra said.

"Oh? What have you got in mind?" John asked.

"Well...I was thinking that if you put your legs straight out in front of you..." Tyra said.

John moved his legs out in front of him.

"Then I could sit down on your legs like this..." Tyra said.

She straddled John's legs and sat down facing him with her legs wrapping around his back.

"Then we could kiss and you could play with my breasts and stuff. We don't have to fuck to still have fun...do we?" Tyra asked.

"No...and that sure does sound fun." John said.

John and Tyra began kissing. John moved his lips down her neck to her breasts. Tyra used her hands to lift her breasts...offering them up to John to enjoy. John was rolling one of Tyra's nipples between his lips when he glanced towards the bed and saw Kelly and Gina watching them. He released Tyra's nipple and turned towards them.

"Kelly...how is it that we've gone through all of this and you still have your clothes on?" John asked.

"I..." Kelly started.

"Ladies...help her out of her clothes." John said.

Tyra and Gina sprang into action and pounced on Kelly quickly stripping her out of her clothes.

"That's better. Kelly...I know that your fantasy was to see me with a black woman. You've seen me with two. It was your fantasy to see my cum running out of a black woman's pussy...you've seen it running out of two. It was your fantasy to lick my cum out of a black woman's pussy...you've licked it out of two. It was also your fantasy to shower with a black woman. Well we have two very naked black women who might welcome a shower after everything that's happened here. There's a shower right through that door in the bathroom. Why not scratch another fantasy off the list?" John asked.

Kelly's eyes were glazed over...she was mesmerized with lust...John's suggestion, on top of everything else that had happened had temporarily left Kelly unable to move or think on her own. Gina and Tyra each took one of her hands and led her towards the bathroom. John flipped on the light and opened the shower door to turn on the water.

John stepped aside as Gina stepped into the shower pulling Kelly in with her and then followed in by Tyra. The water hitting her body seemed to bring Kelly back to reality and she reached for the body wash she kept in the shower. She held the bottle in one hand and pulled Tyra to her with the other. She kissed Tyra and then opened the bottle, put some of the body wash on her hand, rubbed her hands together, and began lathering Tyra's body from head to toe.

Kelly's hands gently caressed every soft supple curve on Tyra's body as she lathered her with the body wash. After lathering Tyra's body Kelly grabbed the hand shower and began rinsing her. When Tyra had been completely rinsed Kelly pulled Tyra to her with both arms and kissed her passionately.

When she pulled away from Tyra she turned to Gina, kissed her, then began lathering Gina's body from head to toe. Kelly moved her hands over Gina's body as if she were a sculptor feeling for any imperfections in their latest masterpiece. When Gina had been completely lathered Kelly rinsed Gina with the hand shower and kissed her as she had Tyra.

Tyra and Gina each kissed Kelly then together they began lathering her. Kelly looked down to watch as their black hands caressed every bit of her creamy white flesh. Both Gina and Tyra made sure to caress every inch of Kelly's body before they handed the hand shower back and forth to rinse her. When they had finished rinsing Kelly they both kissed her as deeply as she had kissed them.

The three women had been completely oblivious to John's presence watching them through the open door of the shower, but they remembered he was there as he handed each of them a towel as they stepped out of the shower. They dried off and returned to the bedroom.

None of them had said a single word the entire time they were in the shower. There hadn't been a need for words.

John walked over, put his arms around Kelly, and looked in her eyes.

"I think I've recovered enough for one or two more if you want, or we could call it a night. This is your night...what do you want to do?" John asked.

"I want to watch you fuck them and then lick your cum back out of them again." Kelly said.

"Okay. Is that okay with you two?" John asked.

"Hell yeah it is." Tyra said.

"Yeah...if you're up for more...so are we." Gina said.

"Okay then. Tyra...you're up first." John said.

"No fair." Gina said.

"Kelly's gonna keep you company until I'm done with Tyra." John said.

"Well...okay." Gina said.

Gina and Tyra got into position on the end of the bed and John and Kelly moved between their legs. Kelly kept her eyes turned towards John and Tyra as she vigorously attacked Gina's pussy with her tongue.

John...after already fucking 4 times earlier wasn't sure that he'd be able to cum two more times, but he was determined to try. He fucked Tyra much harder and much faster than he had earlier.

"Oh yeah...that's fucking great. Do it John...fuck me...god...yes." Tyra said.

John was so intent on cumming that it only took him a few minutes of his hard fast pounding of Tyra's pussy before he came inside her for the 3rd time.

"Oh Jesus...that was great." Tyra said.

This time it was John that pushed Kelly out of the way. He plunged his cock into Gina's pussy so quickly that she gasped.

"I guess he's worried about not being able to cum in both of you. I know you can do it baby." Kelly said.

Kelly moved between Tyra's legs and hungrily devoured her husband's seed as it oozed out of the pussy of one of the black lovers that he was fucking for her.

"Jesus John...my pussy is on fire...god...yes...yes." Gina said.

John was grunting and groaning as he pounded Gina's pussy. He was willing himself to cum one last time. It took more than 10 minutes, but finally John cried out and then let out a long and satisfied sigh as he finished cumming in Gina for the 3rd time.

John slumped back down onto the ground propped up against a dresser as he watched Kelly finish licking Tyra's pussy and then move between Gina's legs.

"Damn...that really takes a lot out of you." John said.

Tyra giggled.

"It took a lot out of you, but you put most of it into us. You came 7 times. You fucked us both 3 times each after we sucked you off at the beginning. I'm surprised you're still breathing." Tyra said.

"I've been working on my cardio...it looks like it paid off." John said.

Kelly finished licking Gina's pussy then she pulled Gina up and kissed her deeply. She then kissed Tyra. Even after everything that had happened Kelly was still excited and full of energy.

"Could each of you go down on her...maybe 69 or something? She's practically bouncing off the walls." John said.

"With the things she's done to us with her tongue I think we at least owe her a little. How about we lay her back on the bed so she can lick one of us while the other one licks her." Tyra said.

"Sounds good to me." Gina said.

Kelly immediately flopped onto the bed. Tyra moved up to straddle Kelly's face while Gina moved between her legs.

Gina did her absolute best to give Kelly the same kind of pleasure that Kelly had given her while Kelly renewed her furious assault on Tyra's pussy. After Kelly and Trya had both had orgasms they traded places so that Tyra was licking Kelly's pussy and Kelly was licking Gina's pussy.

After Kelly and Gina both had orgasms all three of them moved onto the bed.

"Should we go again Kelly?" Tyra asked.

"What do you think John?" Kelly asked.

They looked and John was sound asleep.

"I guess we really wore him out." Tyra said.

"I'm not hearing a no from him." Gina said.

She smiled.

"Me neither...I guess he's okay with it." Kelly said.

John had walked through the front door before 6:00. It was after midnight before Gina and Tyra got dressed. They helped Kelly move John into the bed.

"We had a great time tonight Kelly." Gina said.

She kissed Kelly.

"Yeah...thanks for asking us to do this...it was fun." Tyra said.

"We both enjoyed it too...believe me." Kelly said.

"When John wakes up tell him how much we both enjoyed it." Gina said.

"Oh I will." Kelly said.

"I know he said he wanted it to be a one time thing, but if he changes his mind you have our number." Tyra said.

Kelly giggled. She kissed both of them and they left.

Kelly crawled into bed with John and snuggled up close to him. He was out cold. She kissed his chest and then drifted off to sleep thinking about all of the amazing things that had happened that evening.

12