Fantasy Night Ch. 01

Story Info
It's a fantasy of mine, one of many.
1.6k words
4.28
32.6k
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

she's all alone. Sitting on the floor, naked with only handcuffs and a blindfold. her hands are cuffed in front of her, her Master did that on purpose. she sat alone for what seemed like hours, but in reality she knew it was only a few minutes. she felt herself getting wetter and wetter as the seconds ticked by. she reached down to her cunt and put a finger on it to see how wet she really was. she couldn't stop there, she felt her clit, it was hard and swollen. The touch of her finger was exciting to it. she knew her Master's rules, if she was caught pleasuring herself without His permission, she would be punished. If He stayed away much longer, she would risk it. Besides, she loved the punishments He handed out. she wondered what it would be tonight, if He caught her. Would He spank her? Use the beloved flogger or maybe the crop with the velvet tip. Or would the punishment get severe? Would He torture her by denying her His cock she so loved to suck? Just thinking of the discipline, made her wetter, made her clit harder, if she continued to think, she would cum. "The hell with it", she thought, "it's worth it."

He stood in the doorway and watched her. "My little one. she didn't even hear Me. she must be ready to be fucked within an inch of her soul." He back away from the door a few feet, made a noise, so not to scare her, " My pet- " she moved her hands away from her cunt very quickly, He smiled. "Why, little one, I don't remember you asking for My permission to pleasure yourself." He spoke softly, He didn't believe in yelling at His sub, she would react in the way He wanted her to if He spoke quietly.

"No Sir, i did not ask for Your permission, i am sorry."

He began to walk around her, still speaking soft and low, "Why are you sorry?" He asked her

she began to choke on her words, He smiled, "Be cause...i did not ask for permission."

"My permission for what?" He watched her body start to quiver.

"To pleasure myself." her breath was getting too heavy.

He let His voice get firmer, not louder, "you do realized that sluts like to get themselves off all the time. I guess this makes you a slut. Are you?"

she didn't answer, she couldn't. He was loving it.

He walked to her and grabbed a handful of hair, pulling her head back, He whispered angrily, "Answer Me! Are you a slut?"

"No Sir." she said breathlessly.

"No?" Then why didn't you ask for permission?"

"i don't know, please forgive me, Master. It won't happen again."

He let go of her hair, "well, let's just make sure, ok?"

"Oh no! Master, please don't! i'll be good, i promise."

"I know you will be good, little one, but, as you know, I punish when you are bad, and you have been bad."

He watched her body go from quivering to shaking all over, He knew she was enjoying this as much as He was, and that excited Him even more.

He squatted down in front of her and took off her blindfold. He ran a finger down her the side of her face and cupped her chin in his hand and looked at her. she was beautiful. her blue eyes and her light brown hair with the touch of red combined with her tiny waist and wide hips made Him quiver inside. And the beauty that lay inside her, well, in His thoughts, she was perfect. An angel. she was like no other. To look at her, one would think she was just an ordinary, lovely young woman. But to KNOW her...she lived to please her Master. By pleasing Him, she herself got her pleasure. she was extra-ordinary. No other sub had given Him what she had. No other sub had taken from Him what she had. He had never allowed another to take His very soul. she did. He handed it to her gladly and never had a moment's regret. she was His and He was hers. Sometimes, like now, He wondered who was the sub and who was the Master.

He shook his head and uncuffed her tiny wrists. "Go get on the bed, slut." she gasped and moved to get up, He grabbed her and stopped her.

"No, crawl."

her eyes rolled back in her head and she took a deep breath and crawled slowly towards the bed. At first He wondered if He had pushed her too far, then He saw a wet patch on the floor where she had been sitting. Damn! she was having a ball!

He walked behind her with the crop they had just gotten. This will be the first time they use it.

she was moving too slowly, He traced her spine with the crop. Ran it over her ass, lightly, then she felt the sting.

"you are too slow, move it or you'll get another one."

she stayed at the same slow pace, He stung her again. He knew she would do that. she loved being punished. she got to the bed and crawled onto it, face down. she started to turn over, He stopped her. "Just like that, I want your ass high in the air, easy access." A sweat had broken out on her and in the dim light, she looked as though she were glowing.

He reached into the nightstand drawer and pulled out one of her favorite toys, a small clit teaser with a remote control. He also got one of His favorite toys, and anal vibrator. The anal vibe was smaller and slimmer than the usual vibes, she was still in the anal training steps, but she loved it, anyway. she was so eager to please, and He never took advantage of it. He slid the clit teaser into the soft, wet folds of her cunt and clamped it to her. she squirmed in anticipation. Then He ran the vibe underneath the teaser. she was dripping wet, the bedspread already had a rather large wet spot. Damn! He thought, I love her! she's loving every minute of this! He got the vibe good and lubed, then he tuned on the teaser. It made a low sound, she squirmed again, and said "mmmm". He place the tip of the anal vibe just inside her, she started to move.

"No, My pet. Be still." With her face buried in the bedspread, she again mummered "mmmm." she moved her face where she could look at Him. He saw the look He loved to see, His little one, getting fucked by her Master, Him.

Using the remote, He stopped the teaser, a pleading look came over her face,

"No!" she gasped.

"Yes." He told her, "you have got to learn. you do remember that this is a punishment, don't you?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good."

"Master?"

"Yes?"

"Once again, i am sorry."

"Yes, I know. But this is for your own good. I can't let you keep on disobeying me."

"i know."

"Good girl."

Again, He turned the teaser on. He went a little deeper into her ass with the vibe. she moaned, and squirmed. The only reason He let her was because He loved to watch her do that.

He softly spoke to her. He told her how He wanted her to be a good girl and always obey Him. He reminded her He would never harm her. He pushed the vibe deeper in her ass. her squirming and moaning increased, He turned the teaser off.

"Please!" she screamed.

"Please, what?" He asked her calmly.

"Please Master, let me cum!"

"No." He whispered into her ear.

He turned it on again and used the vibe in her ass like He would use His cock. In and almost all the way out. He picked up speed.

"Please Master! Please!!"

He turned the teaser off again, "Have you learned your lesson?"

"Yes Sir. i have learned."

"And what have you learned, My little one?"

"To...to... always ask for... Your... permission...to pleasure myself."

He knew she couldn't hold out much longer, neither could He.

"Alright, pet, you may cum."

"Oh, thank You Sir!"

One more time He turned the teaser on, he fucked her ass with the vibe and let her move her hips back and forth with the motion of the vibe in her ass. In no time at all, she screamed, grabbed a handful of bedspread, arched her back and went stiff. Except for the quivering, she was motionless, screaming and cumming. He watched her and could no longer wait. He opened His fly and pulled out His cock.

He then moved the teaser and the vibe, throwing them across the room.

"you have learned your lesson well, My pet."

"Yes Master, i have. Now, please let me make up for my mistake. Let me fuck You. Please."

"Yes, yes. Fuck Me."

she backed up to His cock and thrusted herself onto it. He was motionless until He could no longer stand it. Seeing His pet thrusting herself back and forth on His cock, feeling her ass bump against Him, He grabbed her hips and thrusted Himself inside her, together they ebbed and flowed. For only a few short minutes, that is what she did to Him, they were one. They were whole. He thrusted one last time, hard and she screamed again, together, they went stiff as they both came. He exploded inside her, her pussy milked the cum out of his cock. Together, they collapsed, spent, exhausted, and very, very much satisfied.

Yes, she thought to herself, it was worth it.