Fantasy Night Ch. 02

Story Info
You thought last night was hot...
2k words
4.39
26.4k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewench
thewench
21 Followers

"Come here." He said as she walked past Him. she obeyed, as usual.

she walked to where He was sitting, naked, in His favorite recliner, facing Him, between His legs.

"What can i do for You, Master?"

"Take off your clothes. Start with your t-shirt and work your way down."

"Yes Sir."

she took off her t-shirt and reached around to unhook the pretty lilac colored lace bra He had bought for her. she loved her under garments and to tell the truth, He did too. she had good taste in bras and panties, she never dressed like a whore unless she thought it might please her Master. He occasionally told her to, but He liked her best when she looked classy. Tonight, she looked very classy. He knew she was also wearing the thongs that matched the bra.

she took off the bra slowly, and as the cool night air touched her skin, her nipples rose and went erect. He licked His lips. His cock was already growing hard. She then reached for the snaps on her denim shorts, "No. Leave them on and kneel in front of Me." The look in her eyes took His breath away. she loved to suck cock. It was what she was best at, if He had to choose her best asset. When she disobeyed Him, or was being difficult, all He had to do was tell her that she couldn't suck His cock. she behaved herself very quickly. The only punishment that truly worked. He smiled at the thought. she had been very good last night though and He wanted to reward her.

"Please Me, My pet. Please Me the way only you can."

she dropped to her knees and closed her eyes, took a deep, shaky breath and kissed the head of His cock. she then ran one tiny finger from the slit to His balls and grabbed them softly. she massaged them while she ran her soft tongue up and down the shaft.

"MMM" He said. This is going to be soo good.

Then, using to tip of her tongue, she tickled the slit. Putting her small mouth over the head and sucking lightly, she pumped it, her tongue massaging the slit. One small hand massaging His balls, the other pumping His cock, her tongue inside the slit. she was too much. she then took more of His cock in her mouth, tongue still working. she took in more. she then began fucking His cock. her head going up and down, faster and faster. she stopped after a moment, tongue never leaving His cock, and ran it down to His balls. she pulled His balls into her mouth and sucked them lightly, still pumping His cock. He heard her start to hum. she was a hummer. He stroked her face and ran a finger down the side of her face to her pretty bow shaped lips.

"My good girl. God, you don't know what you do to me."

she lifted her eyes to look into His, they rolled back into her head and she moved back up His shaft and took all that she could. she did this little thing that drove Him nuts, she imitated swallowing Him. That was usually the time He couldn't take anymore.

He ran His fingers through her hair and pulled her off of Him. The little devil, she tried to fight Him.

"That's enough little one, I want your sweet wet pussy."

"No, Master, i want more of Your cock, please."

"Tell you what, pet, you can have more, after My cock has tasted your pussy. Would you like that? Would you like to suck your pussy off of My cock?"

"Oh yes Sir! i would like that very much. Thank You."

"you are very welcome, come now, take off those shorts and ride Me."

she stood and took off her shorts. He was right, she was wearing the matching thongs. That didn't suprise Him, she had class, no mismatch for His pet.

He pulled her onto His lap. He looked into her big blue eyes. she will always be beautiful. she will always love Me. Taking her face into His hands, He kissed her. He slid His tongue between her lips and encircled her's. Their tongues dance together in a sacred ritual that only they know. she then started to suck His. she scraped her teeth lightly over it.

"MMM. you know what that does to Me, don't you?" He asked her as He playfully pushed her away from Him.

"i'm sorry." she hung her head down in shame.

"Sorry? I ought to punish you for being so silly, love. Don't be sorry, it was a compliment." He pulled her face back up to His and looked at her.

"Why you little devil! you knew that, didn't you? you DO know what that does to Me."

He smiled at her as she cocked her head slightly, sheepishly and cut her eyes at him. her smile was as bright as a million light bulbs burning at one time. she bit her lower lip and said, "Why did You think i did that?"

" So I'll hurry up and put My cock inside you. Then you could suck it again, you, My dear, are a little sneak. A smart sneak."

He pulled her head back and nibbled on her neck, biting lightly, stealing quick tender nips of her flesh. Running His tongue down the side, while she ran her soft finger tips down His spine. her fingers burned where she touched Him, she made Him tingle all over. He stopped kissing her and just held her for a moment. her breath on His bare back was intoxicating. It made Him drunk with desire for her. He pushed her back and dropped his head, He kissed her chest and licked her from the base of her neck to one of her tits. He put His whole mouth over one and began to suck. her tits were rather small, but they were very pretty and very tasty. He never really liked big tits anyway. Things just kept getting better and better. With one hand, He teased the other tit. Pinching it lightly and tugging on it. she gasped and moaned and squirmed. she was a spirited one. she could never be still. she gave Him token shoves, like she was trying to get away from Him, He knew better. He moved to the other tit and did the same. The tit He had just left was wet and He took His thumb and first finger and rolled the nipple between his fingers. Again, she gasped and imitated fighting Him off. He took a nipple between His teeth and ran His tongue back and forth over it.

"Oh." she growled.

"MMM". He growled.

she moved her hips to His cock. He grabbed them and told her not yet. she was not happy to hear that, she tried it again. He popped her ass. she sucked air in through gritted teeth and broke out in a fine film of sweat. she started squirming again, He chuckled, He loves to watch her sqirm, she gets frustated and tries to get her way, she's so cute. He left her tit and cupped her pussy, pressing His palm to her clit. He allowed her to rock back and forth on His palm.

"Yes, spread your cunt on me." He whispered in her ear.

Then He slipped His middle finger inside her pussy. she threw her head back and sighed. He started kissing her neck upwards to her ear.

"Whose pet are you?"

"Your's."

"Say what I love to hear you say."

"i...i'm Your...ppet. You...You are...my Master."

I love to hear her talk when she's being made to. she gets so breathless.

"That's right. Good girl." He began to nibble on her ear. Then He began to move the finger He had inside her pussy.

"Ohhhh!" Again, breathless.

He removed His finger from her cunt, moved it to her lips.

"Ride Me, little one. Take My cock inside you and ride Me."

"Oh, thank You, Sir!" with that, she took Him inside her cunt and rode Him the way He likes it, slowly. she moved so slow He could barely feel her moving, but the sounds that were comming from her mouth and the look of sheer heaven on her face told him that she was. her cunt was hot, wet and tight. her juices were dripping down onto His balls. He place the finger He had had inside her between her parted lips and kissed her. Helped her lick her cunt juice off the finger, their tongues twirling over it and each other's. she picked up speed, she moved up and down on His cock faster and faster. Slamming onto Him harder and harder. her sounds grew louder and louder. He felt her tight pussy get tighter, she was about to cum.

"Yes little one, cum. Cum all over Me and let it run down to My balls. Cum on My cock so you can suck it clean."

A high pitched scream came from deep within her, she stiffened as He grabbed her and kissed her. He kissed her long and hard, running his tongue around hers. After a few minutes, she started to relax. He felt her cunt still throbbing. still trying to milk His cock. He gently pushed her back so He could see the look on her face. It seemed the harder she came, the more beautiful she became.

"Are you ready to clean up your mess, little one?"

That got her attention, "Yes Sir."

she climbed down off His lap.

she was the best. No other could do what she could do. There was no other in His mind, she was the only sub for Him. The only woman for Him. The way she sucked her juices from His cock, making sure to get every drop, humming the whole time. He leaned down and asked her: "How do you taste?"

"mmmm good." she answered him and went back to sucking.

He couldn't resist, "Tell Me. My dear."

she wimpered. she just didn't want to stop.

"i taste good, Sir. Especially comming off You."

she went back, all her attention was on Him. He let her have a few more minutes then He reached for her. she pushed His hands away. "Please. more. i want more."

"I want you. I will give you more at some other time. your pussy shouldn't be so hot and tight, otherwise I would let you suck Me off."

With a compliment like that, she couldn't disobey Him. she let go of His cock.

"Now, lie down on your back, I want to watch you cum again."

she did as she was told. she really was a good sub, she just got a little out of control from time to time. Usually where sucking was concerned.

He dropped to His knees and took her legs and placed then where He wanted them. Feet flat on the floor, knees in the air. He entered her smoothly and evenly. Damn she was wet! Still tight and hot. He felt her starting to cum the second He entered her. her pussy constricted and she once again went stiff and quivered. Only small whimpers came forth this time. He went stiff inside her, waited patiently for the spasms to stop. Then He fucked her for all she was worth. she had done Him so proud, this was her reward. In and out He went. she used the floor for leverage and met Him thrust for thrust. Once again they worked as a team, giving each other pleasure. Soon they began slamming into each other, harder and harder. Faster and faster. Louder and louder until they both came. Together. He collapsed on top of her, looked down at her and winked. she smiled.

Sweaty, sticky, satisfied, and out of breath, they looked into each other's eyes and thanked God for bringing them together.

thewench
thewench
21 Followers