Fantasy Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking a glass, Colin grinned and leaned down to kiss the side of my neck. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Lori watching us with interest. I handed her a glass of wine and then carried mine to the couch, where I sat down, leaving room on either side of me for Lori and Colin.

"Anyone having second thoughts?" Colin asked. I could see his apprehension in asking, but I knew that he wanted to make sure that no one, me especially, would have regrets later.

Lori laughed. "Not me. I've been looking forward to this."

"Me too," I said, meeting Colin's eye. I could see it was the affirmation he needed from me.

Lori sat down next to me and asked, "Have you ever been with a woman before, Jen?"

"In college, I experimented with a friend, but nothing more than that. What about you?"

"The same. But I've always wanted to do it again. Especially in a threesome."

I knew from our discussions that Colin wanted to keep his distance and watch us, that he wanted us to take the initiative and let him join in later. And with Lori there, sitting next to me, legs crossed and skirt drifted up high on her thigh, I was glad to have her to myself for a bit. Colin sat down on a chair near the couch, eyes on us, as he sipped his wine.

Lori set her glass on the table, and leaned toward me, her lips very gently caressing mine, so lightly that it was barely perceptible. I sighed against her mouth, all concerns gone from my mind, and leaned into her, tasting her lips with my tongue when I parted my mouth. She tasted like wine and strawberries, a delicious combination. Lori deepened the kiss, sucking my lip into her mouth and then opening to me so that our tongues could play and explore.

I pulled back and looked at her. Seeing the sparkle of desire in her eyes, I reached up and combed my fingers through her hair and kissed her again, this time not holding anything back. Our mouths merged, as our hands began to explore each other's bodies. Lori's hand slid up my leg and along my ribs, stopping just below my breast. I trailed my hand down through her hair and along her shoulder, slightly grazing the point of her nipple as I continued down her torso.

Lori broke the kiss and smiled. "Let's get rid of these clothes."

"Bedroom?" I asked.

"Yes, please!"

I held out my hand to her, and Lori took it. I led her down the hall into our bedroom. Colin followed behind and quietly took a seat in a corner chair. Lori and I watched each other as we undressed. I watched her as she unbuttoned her dress and let the material fall away from her body. She was beautiful, and I stood for a moment, admiring her full breasts, which I had always admired beneath her clothes. Standing naked in front of her, I had no nervousness at all. All I felt was desire for her, desire to taste her skin, desire to suck her pink nipples into my mouth, desire to slide my fingers and my tongue into her shaved pussy.

I climbed onto the bed and held out my hand for Lori to join me. Her eyes locked on mine, she laid down beside me. I ran my fingers along her skin, enjoying the goose bumps that appeared underneath my fingers. Lori sighed quietly as my fingers found her nipple. I pinched it gently between my fingers, and then seeing the smile of pleasure on Lori's face, I pinched slightly harder. I continued to pinch and roll one nipple between my fingers as I sucked the other into my mouth.

Like her mouth, her skin tasted like strawberries. I couldn't get enough of her, taste enough of her, as I pulled her nipple harder into my mouth. She moaned beneath me and brought her hands into my hair, holding me against her breast. I licked down the side of her breast and up the other one, biting down on the hard peak of the nipple.

With my free hand, I caressed her hip and then her thigh, my fingers barely touching her skin as they made their way along her inner thigh. I teased her labia, flitting away from her clit before she could enjoy the sensation, tickling along her thighs and pussy.

"Please," she moaned.

I pulled back from her breast and smiled up at her. With one finger I slid along her labia and into her pussy, enjoying the slick warmth and scent of her desire. My mouth trailed over her stomach, occasionally nipping her skin, as I made my way down. My finger slowly slid in and out of her, and I gently licked her labia. Removing my finger, I reached toward the side of the bed and found my favorite dildo, an eight-inch silicone cock. Moving to her side, I slowly pushed the dildo into her pussy.

Lori moaned, her thighs tightening under me. Leaning over her I began to lick and suck her clit again. Lori held her hands once again in my hair to keep me against her. I increased the pressure of my mouth on her clit as I fucked her with the dildo, sliding it in and out of her, pushing it deep inside as my mouth assaulted her clit.

Lori begged, "Don't stop," as her hands continued their hold on my hair. I flicked my tongue back and forth along her clit and held the cock deep inside her. I felt Colin climb onto the bed behind me, his hands on my hips as he eagerly thrust himself completely into me. I was surprised by the suddenness of his penetration, but I was so aroused from being with Lori, that my pussy opened around him without resistance. He began to fuck me hard and fast, slamming his body against my body, showing no tenderness at all in his fucking. His thrusting rocked my body into Lori. I pushed the dildo into her harder now, as I quickened my pace on her clit with my mouth.

Colin came first, with a shout; Lori was close behind, her body thrashing beneath me as she cried out in orgasm. I continued to fuck her with the dildo, gentling my pace only slightly, until her trembling subsided. Very slowly I slid it out, and gave her clit one last kiss. When I pulled away I saw that Colin had collapsed onto the bed, so I laid down between them.

"You didn't come. I'm sorry." Colin said.

"Don't be sorry. We're not done."

"Well you'll have to give me a few minutes to recover first," Colin laughed, trying to catch his breath.

"I guess I can give you a few."

I glanced over at Lori and she smiled at me, the grin of the well-pleasured. She ran her hand along my ribs, her fingers tickling my skin. I had forgotten the taste of a woman, and, laying there, her juices still on my lips, I was thankful to Colin for the opportunity to play with a woman again.

Mirroring Lori, I ran my hand along Colin's ribs and smiled at him. "I love you."

"I love you, too, Jen."

I continued to use my fingertips to tease along his skin until I reached his cock. I loved the power of bringing a man to erection with my mouth, feeling him go hard between my lips. Leaning over him, I kissed the tip and grinned at the slight jump in his cock as he reacted to my touch. Seeing my intention, Lori moved to the other side of Colin and met my mouth above his dick for a kiss. I felt Colin raise up on his elbows to watch us. Breaking away from Lori, I licked down the side of Colin's cock; Lori lowered her mouth and trailed her mouth down the other side. Almost immediately, Colin's cock showed signs of renewed life. Lori moved back up to the tip, and I watched as she took my husband's cock into her mouth. Colin's eyes were closed, his breathing shallow, and I knew he was enjoying the moment. But I also knew, watching them, that at the end of the night, Lori would go home, and Colin would be going to bed with me.

As Lori's mouth worked Colin's cock, mine moved toward his balls. I knew Lori could taste my juices on him, just as I could myself. I licked each testicle, cupping them in my hand, and enjoyed the groan from Colin at the pleasure of having two mouths on him. Gradually, I pulled away.

"I'm going to ride you, Colin," I said. "I need to come."

"Yes, you do," he said.

Lori pulled away from him, making room for me to climb onto him. Hoping she would understand my meaning, I straddled him facing the foot of the bed, my back toward him. Slowly, I slid down his cock, groaning a bit as he filled my pussy. As I began to move up and down on his cock, Lori knelt at the bottom of the bed and went down on her elbows to eagerly suck my clit into her mouth. It was almost impossible for me to move on him, with her mouth so wonderfully licking and sucking my clit, so I held Colin deep inside me and squeezed my pussy around his shaft, knowing he liked the feeling of me tightening around him. Lori cupped her hand under Colin's balls and caressed them as her tongue lapped at my clit.

My body quivered from the intensity of Lori's mouth on my clit, unintentionally bringing Colin's cock deeper into my pussy. I moved up his shaft an inch and then back down. Even that small change in the pressure inside me was enough to send pleasure through my body. Over and over I rocked on him, moving only slightly on his cock, as Lori devoured me. Finally, I couldn't take anymore. I held Lori's head against my clit, as my body ruptured in orgasm. Feeling my climax, Colin came again, with a loud groan, his hands gripping my hips to hold me still as his cock spurted deep inside me.

Climbing off of him, I fell onto the bed beside him and sighed, happily. "Thank you, " I said, "both of you were wonderful." And it was wonderful, but just like with Nate, once the sex was over there was little conversation between the three of us. It wasn't long before Lori decided to leave, and we didn't try to stop her, nor did we suggest that there would be a "next time."

Later that night, Colin lay spooned around me. "Any regrets?" he asked, brushing his fingers through my hair.

"No. You?"

"No. I'm glad we did this. I'm glad to know what it's like."

"Yeah me too."

"But I don't want to do it again."

I snuggled deeper against Colin, enjoying the warmth of his skin against mine. "Not either one?"

"No."

"I feel the same."

"Jen?"

"Yeah?" I asked, starting to drift off to sleep.

"What do you think we should try next?"

12