Fantasy on the Beach

Story Info
An erotic dream comes true on a Greek beach.
2.5k words
4.31
51.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeek48
zeek48
2 Followers

It amazed me how bright it was out that night, with the sky clear and the moon full. The entire beach, stretched out around a calm crescent-shaped bay, was visible in the moonlight. It was completely deserted except for Lori and me, walking along the beach after dinner.

I felt as if all the cares of the world had just washed away with the gentle waves, quietly lapping at our bare feet as we walked along the Mediterranean shoreline.

This was our second trip to Greece. We fell in love with the Greek Islands on our first. Our week on Rhodes was so relaxing. So easy. We did nothing that week, it seemed, nothing but lay on the beach or around the pool and eat and drink and read and sleep. And make love. Every morning slow and easy and gentle. Every afternoon when we came back from the beach at the hottest part of the day, a long, cool shower and then we'd fall onto the bed, touching, playing, unhurried, nothing we needed to do but please each other until our nap before dinner.

Most nights after dinner and a walk we would spent at the bar around the pool at our hotel. We would then retire to our room and make hot passionate love for the third time in the day.

Lori and I both prefer to wake early and combined with the travel induced jet lag would wake up each morning while the sun was rising over the horizon outside our window. That and the wake up roosters crowing away next door.

We would find ways to wake each other. Lori would wake me gently by sliding her hands down to my thigh, resting it gently there for a moment, then stroking ever so softly, for a few minutes, and then finding my penis with her hand, fondling and stroking it until it was hard.

One morning, as she aroused me, Lori whispered into my ear that she had waken from a very erotic dream ... we were in our room, late at night, the lights on dimly and we were on the bed, nude, making love to one another. She was on top of me, straddling me, and I was inside her and as she moved up and down on me and I touched her pleasure spot she cupped and stroked her own full breasts, rubbing the nipples and sighing with her pleasure.

And then, in the dream she told me, she looked aside, out the large glass door to the patio, and realized that we were being watched. A man and a woman, standing on their balcony across the small courtyard from our room. They were transfixed by the erotic sight of our coupling. She just continued, moving on me, staring intently at the shadowy images, seeing, or imagining she saw, the man fondling his partner, feeling her body as they watched us through the window, reaching into her dress and pulling out a bare breasts and cupping it as he kissed her neck, both their eyes still fixed on us through the window ... and her dream stopped there, or her description did, and reality intruded, and she was on top of me, pushing me into her with unusual urgency, our sex frenzied and fast that morning in place of the slow relaxing pace of most of our mornings in paradise, because we both were so turned on by her dream.

I was adjusting very happily to this rhythm of slow, easy pleasure each morning and afternoon, which work makes impossible but vacation makes so pleasurable. But that night, walking on the beach after dinner, I was in a very horny mood and I wanted her.

We hadn't made love that afternoon, we stayed longer at the beach instead to swim and sun. She wanted to finish her book, she said, so we waited until nearly five to leave.

We had been going to the beach for several days; it seemed one of the nicest beaches on the island, with wide, flat, clean sand and calm, warm water, but believe me, I didn't object at all to the fact that the far end of the beach was "clothing optional".

There were some bathers with suits on there, but most European women at least were sunning themselves topless and many men and women were completely nude.

On our first trip to Greece we were with some very close friends and Lori was hesitant to go topless at first but eventually did on the occasions we were alone. I quickly shed my suit the first day we were there; Lori made a face at me but said nothing. We were there only a little while when Lori to my delight quietly, almost casually, slipped off her bikini top and bared her wonderful breasts. She glanced at me sideways but said nothing. I said nothing.

The day of Lori's dream we returned to the nude beach. We read awhile and laid in the sun deepening our tans. To most observers, Lori's normally milky white breasts appeared as though she regularly tans sans top because of the time spent at the tanning salon before we left home.

I couldn't help but steal a glance at her beautiful breasts. I felt pride in seeing my wife laying bare at a beach which is something she would never consider at home.

After awhile we went for a swim, and when we returned to the lounges she said "I hate sitting around in a wet bathing suit," and with that she slid the bottoms off and was completely nude, as I was. She looked at me funny then, and said "what?" I said, "nothing, that's fine. I think it feels great to go without clothes so you'll certainly not get any complaints here," I teased.

She laughed. "Oh, you are so sweet. But you can see this anytime, so if I were you, I'd get in whatever looking you can at everyone else today. Remember, we're going home in a few days."

She didn't seem at all uncomfortable anymore. My mind flashed back to her dream. Well, maybe Lori was a bit of an exhibitionist, after all. Even though she always pretended to be reluctant or uncomfortable, I always felt that she enjoyed showing off her body, and I think she liked it when I told her, when we went out, that all the men were looking at her, checking out her body, imagining themselves in my place and going back to the room with her for a night of passionate sex. And it was no lie; I'm sure they were.

That night at dinner she was wearing long buttoned sleeveless sundress, with a long skirt to her calves but very light and gauzy. Under it she wore no bra and the outline of her tanned breasts were very evident, as even the waiter was checking out her cleavage so obviously.

I was cursing myself as we walked along the beach that night, for suggesting a romantic moonlight walk instead of an immediate return to our room. Although we had made love every day that week, three times most days, I wanted her so badly, right then and there. When we neared the end of the beach, I put my arms around her from behind and kissed her neck softly, and whispered that we ought to head back, and when she coyly asked why, I told her, "because I want you naked in our bed, underneath me, pulling me into you, now, right now."

She said nothing but just pulled my hands to her breasts, and I began to fondle and stroke them, as I continued kissing her neck and cheek and hair. She was pushing her ass back against my crotch hard and sighing softly, pressing her hands on top of mine on her breasts. And then she took one of my hands, and unbuttoned the top of her dress and slid my hand inside over her breast. "Mmm, I love it when you play with my tits," she said, and I realized that she wanted me to have her right there on the beach, not in the room, no waiting but doing it right now. "Someone might see us," I said, as much to turn her on as warn her.

"Well, that's a risk we'll just have to take," she replied, her voice suddenly very husky and sexy and low, not frightened but obviously excited.

I looked around to see if there really was anyone. No one there. I went back to finishing the buttons on the front of her dress and pulling it open, both hands gently squeezing and stroking and finding her stiff nipples and teasing them with my fingers. She was pushing harder into me now, and I slid my hands up to the open sleeves of her dress and pulled her arms through, and the dress fell to the sand.

She turned and faced me, wearing nothing but her Victoria Secret bikini panties. I had seen her, undressed or partly undressed, a thousand times, but at that moment she was the most erotic, exciting sight I ever had taken in.

She sat down on the edge of a rental lounge chair used for sunning during the day. Her breasts naked and exposed now in the moonlight. She reached up and ran her fingers through her short, reddish hair, her breasts thrusting out as she arched toward me.

I fell to the sand in front of her and embraced her, clumsily pulling my own clothing off as we explored each other's bodies urgently and passionately. This was easy for me as all I had on were my silk walking shorts sans underwear and a Tommy Bahama camp shirt.

I reached between her thighs and felt her soaked silk thong. She was incredibly wet already, she usually never became aroused that fast but that night she was. She grunted a little as my fingers reached inside and found her wet pussy, my finger sliding into her. "Take them off," she whispered, and I took my hands away from her sweet spot and pulled the panties off as she had commanded.

By then she had my cock in her hand, pulling and stroking it to a huge, hard erection. She pulled me over onto the lounger and I was lying on my back. Without a word she kneeled over me, her moist lips close to my face, and moved forward, until my tongue found her pussy. She started to whimper and groan a little as I moved up to her stiff little clit and flicked it over and over and over, and then I heard her say "ah," and she fell away from me, her first orgasm already there.

Immediately, she moved back still facing me, straddling my middle, grabbing my cock and stroking it a few times and then sinking down onto it, feeling it penetrate all the way into her as deeply as it could go. Her pussy was wet but it felt tight and hot and clinging as she moved up and down on me. I felt her squeeze with another wave of orgasms as she moved back and forth on me. She stopped to catch her breath and neither of us moved for a moment. Then I felt her squeezing me again with her strong muscles, my cock still hard inside of her.

"It's happening," she said simply.

I was confused. "What?" I said.

"Somebody's over there. They're watching. Like in my dream."

I turned my head very slowly to the right, and in the moonlight I could see them. It wasn't a dream or a fantasy. Not now. The images were a little shadowy but it appeared to be a woman and a man. He was standing behind her and his hands were on her breasts, like mine had been on Lori's, like the couple in her dream. I thought I heard a soft sigh, not Lori but from the other woman.

"Do you want to stop?" I prayed she didn't as it was so hot and so erotic that I was still hard in side her.

"No. I want to do it, I want them to watch us," she whispered. She started moving on me again. We moved together for a few minutes and then she got off of me. She pulled me up and crouched on her hands and knees on the chair as I moved behind her. I thrust into her hard, pushing all the way into her pussy with one stroke, my penis enormous and harder then it ever had been. I was looking right at them now and I imagined they had to see us and know that we could see them. The moonlight was bright enough that I could see his hands under the woman's shirt, fingering her pussy, and she was cuddled against him, pushing against him, her own hand stimulating her breast as he touched her. As she turned a little I could see better in the light, she was a small woman, with small, firm, breasts. As I continued to fuck Lori from behind he sat down and the woman moved on his lap still facing us still so both of them could look at us. Then I saw the jerking movement that signaled that he pushed his cock into her and was fucking her like I was fucking Lori, both of us staring at each other, in some kind of erotic trance from watching each other.

Lori looked over her shoulder at me. "He's fucking her, can you see it? He's fucking her, like he did in my dream when they were watching us in the room ...."

I just said "uh huh," I didn't remember that from her dream but maybe she just didn't get that far. We went on for a minute or two and then the other couple stopped moving, and he held her, wrapping his big arms around her. Maybe they were done. I pushed harder now, "I'm coming" I hissed at her, and I felt her fingers at her own sex, rubbing her clit, and she came again too with me.

She looked back at me again, suddenly alarmed. "We have to go, now." I knew she was a little frightened. Perhaps things had gone too far. "It's OK," I said, looking for my shirt and shorts. I moved around in front of her, to shield her from their view now. I found her dress and shook out the sand. I quickly tossed it over her shoulders and we headed off down down the beach.

She was buttoning her dress and after a few steps she stopped. "My panties," she said.

I laughed and said "Just leave them, we'd never find them anyway.

We walked on, and she seemed to relax again as we drew closer to the hotel. She stopped again and pulled me to her, kissing me as she wrapped her arms around me. "Honey, that was fabulous," she giggled! I'm really glad my dream came true. Are you?"

"Let's go upstairs", I told her, smiling,"because I don't think I'm done."

As we walked up to stairs to our room, I imagined our friends on the beach, maybe still there, making love again and imagining themselves seeing or being seen by someone else. Or perhaps, finding Lori's lost panties and taking home a little souvenir, something to keep as proof that it wasn't just a fantasy, that it really happened that night on the beach.

zeek48
zeek48
2 Followers