Fantasy or Desire

Story Info
Is it a fantasy or has it become a full fledged desire?
4.2k words
3.97
56.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband has been making comments for years about seeing another man have sex with me. He will use a dildo on me while he is making love to me and talk about how I would love to have two at once.

I must be starting to submit to the idea because I have lately not been able to stop dreaming about what it would be like for him to come home from work and find me in the back yard (I love outdoors sex) with a friend of his.

We are naked and I am just sitting with him having a beer and caressing him. When my husband comes home, I jump up and welcome him home with a hug and kiss, telling him that I have been waiting for him before anything really happens. I ask him to get comfortable and have a seat while I return to the chaise where Dave is waiting and smiling as I walk back toward him with my boobs jiggling and my pussy weeping.

As I sit down on the edge of the chaise I give Dave a deep wet kiss while I grasp his cock and start to stroke it to full life now, instead of just caressing it. The feel of it hardening in my hands is marvelous and I realize that he is getting bigger than I had imagined and the hardness is amazing. I have held no other than my husband for over 20 years.

I feel Dave running his hands over my body with more assertion than he had done before Brian got home. My nipples are painfully sensitive to his touch and my senses are becoming overloaded with the feelings and the realization of what I am actually doing.

I break the kiss to look at the cock that is pulsing in my hand and to see the hands of another man squeezing and rubbing my boobs. I feel almost like an orgasm is going to overtake me without the usual stimulation of my clitoris. I kiss my way down Dave's hard and muscled chest and come eye to eye with his very hard cock that is bearing the vision of his excitement and my tongue instinctively slips out to lick the drop from his slit.

I feel that wonderful hard and soft feel of erection against my tongue as the taste hits my buds and at once feel the touch of his hand against my slippery wet lips just outside my clit. No direct contact is made, just the movement of my lips against it and I feel my body give way and a wonderful orgasm slips through my body. I can barely breathe as my body twitches and yet my mouth opens and takes the head of his cock in between my lips and over my tongue.

As the orgasm subsides and my mouth tastes more of Dave's precum, my mind becomes aware of Brian sitting there watching and I wonder what I am doing. There is a hand playing with my pussy, a cock in my mouth, I have already cum once and I my brain is taking over and I wonder if I need to just stop this now and run for the house or run to Brian and beg forgiveness or just keep going.

Oh my, what have I done?

I can't quite get my mouth off this wonderfully hard cock. My mind tries to consider what is happening and take control but just cannot fully function. I feel more juice leaking onto my tongue and the taste and feel of it just awakens my body against the will of my mind.

At the same time I become aware of my pussy being further manipulated and the wetness that I have made being spread all over my lips. As the hand spreads the wetness, my pussy lips are forced, or do they just do it themselves, to open up and allow access to my inner heat and then I feel the slightest touch to my oversensitive clit. The touch, even so slight, to my clit feels like electricity coursing through my body. At the moment nothing matters except the intense sensations that I feel in my sex and in my mouth.

I am aware that I am continuing to hold Dave's cock in my mouth and my head moves up and down it as my tongue lavishes the spongee feeling of his hardness. I also realize that Dave is thrusting toward me and even though I can feel the head of his cock bump the back of my mouth, there is still more in my hand. How much more of this can I take in my mouth? I have always been able to take all of Brian's but this does not feel like it will slide deeper in my throat.

I have little time to ponder that as I sense my lower body being lifted into the air and turned. I realize, momentarily releasing the cock from my mouth, that Dave is now lowering my pussy onto his face as he lies back on the chaise. As soon as I understand what is happening, I feel his mouth on my pussy and his tongue begin to explore and lap at my wetness and again the sensations cause my head to swoon. I turn my head, straightening my body along Dave's, and am once again confronted with the hard and large cock at my face. I grasp it and raise it up from his belly and gaze at it and am about the lower my mouth back down over it when I look past it and see Brian sitting in another chair watching us.

I cannot think clearly enough to know whether he is happy or not and do not waste time on the answer as the cock in my hand raises toward my face. I open my mouth and take as much as I can and choke a little.

My entire body feels completely enveloped in a warm glow that I seem to only understand on some primal level. Consideration of what to do is no longer an option.

I can feel his lips and tongue all over my sex. He is very talented and forces me to lose concentration on his cock. He licks all over my pussy, suckling both my inner and outer lips, lets his tongue flash up over my clit and back to my pussy. He not only licks and sucks but I feel his teeth close down on my puffy flesh. I think about how glad I am that my husband freshly shaved my pussy last night.

He moves up again to lick my clit, but does not stop at that and captures it between his teeth and rubs his tongue hard against it and back and forth making me scream out in the intensity which I am not sure is pain or pleasure, but I love it.

All the while his hands are wandering up and over my butt cheeks and up and down my back, occasionally sliding down and rubbing the sides of my boobs that are squeazed to the side between us. His hands spread my cheeks and his fingertips on occasion pass lightly over my little puckered butt hole. I can only hope that is a sign that he likes to play there and will get to more of that.

I am on overload and realize that I have risen up a bit, apparently so that he could play with my tits which he is now doing quite nicely. He worked his way in from the sides and now has a grasp on my nipples and is tugging then just the way I like it. It is almost as if he has been with me before to know what and how I like things.

I realize that I have removed his cock from my mouth and am just holding it up in my hand. As I gaze at the beauty of it, I see a long stream of precum running from the slit down the top side of his cock toward my hand. I lean back in and lay my tongue near the base and take a wide and long lick all the way to the tip where I swirl all that slippery around the head and then suck the slit to get all that I can from him. He tastes magnificent.

I start to lower my mouth down his shaft again and love so much the way it fills and stretches my mouth. I keep sliding down it while still enjoying the wondrous feel of his mouth, all parts of it, all over and in my pussy while his fingers again toy with my butt hole. I feel like I may explode again at any time and as I keep sinking down that pole of his, feel the head hit the back of my mouth and can feel a difference in feel with it so slippery. I just keep slowly moving and feel the head slip deeper into my throat. I concentrate back a gag and slide further down and then feel my nose pressed hard against his wondrous balls. I feel the need to swallow and can feel his cock fill my throat as my muscles contract around it.

Oh, my world is spinning and I am cumming again!!!!!

I start to regain some sense of consciousness and realize that I am having trouble breathing. I slide my mouth back up the cock in my mouth and realize that I am drooling an enormous amount, my eyes are watering and I feel completely outside myself.

I am not sure if it is the situation, the lack of oxygen or the talent that Dave has just displayed, but I don't think I have ever had an orgasm like that. I feel him still gently licking me but staying clear of my clit and apparently being very aware and considerate of just how sensitive my entire sex is right now. I try to glance back over my shoulder but cannot really see anything.

As Dave keeps licking I can merely say "wow" in his direction. He stops licking for a second and responds, "I'll say. You are drenched". He starts licking again. I realize then that he is licking my pussy juice that is leaking all over me there. He is so gentle and soothing.

I hold his hard cock in my hand and idly stroke it as my body returns to some normalcy. I love the way it feels and the way he is licking me but feel a profound need to be even closer to him.

I release my grip on him and slide my legs around, removing them from the sides of his head. I slide myself up on top of him, face to face. He is wearing a wonderful smile as I look down at him. As I do, I see that his face is coated with wetness. I lean in and kiss him, at first lightly and then finding our mouths devouring each other. As the kiss breaks, I become aware of my own taste from his mouth. This is not new to me but better than usual today. I lean in again and begin to lick his face where it is wet. I love the sensuousness of this and how his skin tastes, coated with my juice. He seems to like this. I feel his cock twitch against me as his hands slide up and down my slightly sweaty back and butt.

I suddenly feel a shadow cast upon my body and remember that Brian is here and is now standing close to us. I know what has to happen but am not sure I want to look and know how he feels about it now.

I realize that I have to know what Brian is thinking and feeling. I raise my face from Dave and see my husband standing beside us. He is naked and his cock is as hard as I have ever seen it. It is pointing right at me as he strokes it and I see copious amounts of pre cum on the head.

As I look to his face, he smiles and says "You are beautiful and I love you".

I am so relieved at this reaction. I lean toward him and take his hardness into my mouth, tasting his juice. I chuckle a bit to myself as I realize that I have only once had two cocks in my mouth in the same day. That was years ago and they were not both present at the same time.

Dave begins to kneed and suckle on my nipples as I have risen up off him toward Brian. As much as I love Brian, I feel that I want to return to focus on Dave right now.

I turn back toward Dave and watch as he keeps licking and sucking my nipples. They are very sensitive but his sucks and nips feel wonderful. I sit up a little further and he tries to follow but I push him back down flat on his back. I raise myself up off of him a bit and reach down between my legs where I find his hard cock not quite resting on his stomach. I wrap my fingers around it and stroke it as I pull it up toward my body. I am looking right in his eyes as I rub the head up and down between my lips and gasp as it hits my clit. His face is something between contorted and smiling as he feels the contact and his body tries to rise up off the chaise toward me. I rise with him and just keep it at my lips and he just mutters sort of a groan.

I can't tease either of us anymore and hold his beautiful cock at the entrance to my pussy and lower myself down onto it. It is so big compared to Brian that I expect some resistance but find none and am able to just keep lowering until I am fully sitting on him and moaning at the fullness and depth that I can feel him.

Dave starts to move me up and down with his body but for now I just sit still and moan at the sensation of fullness. I feel his hands on my hips and realize that he is trying to force me to move me up and down on his cock. I lean forward a bit and place my hands on his chest and start to rise up and down on his shaft as he paces himself with me. The feel of his big muscular chest in my hands in combination with his touching all of my insides is amazing.

Apparently satisfied with the motion, Dave moves his hands to my boobs and plays with my nipples as we move together. This in concert with my clit sliding up and down his pubic area, my pussy full of his very large cock has me progressing toward another orgasm rather quickly. Dave takes a nipple into his mouth and I feel a sudden sharp pain as he bites quite hard. Oddly this pain, and yes it hurt, radiates throughout my body and feels like an earthquake as it combines with the extreme pleasure I am feeling in my lower body. I cum at that moment and scream out loud, not usual for me, and am still not sure afterward if the scream was pain or pleasure induced. I can only collapse forward onto Dave's body at this moment.

I am not sure how long, if at all, we lay still. I feel Dave rubbing down the length of my body and then placing both hands on my cheeks and spreading them open. The sun is bright above us and I love the way the hot sun feels shining directly onto my butt hole. Sometimes when I am lying in the sun alone, I raise myself up so that it shines directly on my pussy and butt hole just for the pleasure of it.

I am reveling in the feel of the heat on my butt, Dave's cock still filling my pussy, and his hands kneading my cheeks. Suddenly the heat is blocked and I feel a tongue on my butt hole. I don't need to look to know that Brian can wait no longer and is getting involved. He always loves to lick me everywhere and seems to have a penchant for my butt. He does it very well and today is no exception.

His tongue laps all around my hole and across it in very wet dance. I start to rock myself against his face and get the added stimulation of Dave's cock, still very hard, moving inside me and my hypersensitive clit rubbing his pubic bone. My breathing starts getting a little ragged again (did it ever get to normal, I am not sure) and it all feels so good. I feel Brian push against me and his tongue start to force open my hole. I really love it anyway but right now with a cock in my pussy it is better than ever.

After pushing his tongue in and out of me a few times he returns to licking all over it. As he licks all around, I realize that he is also licking between my pussy and butt and even down onto my pussy. It occurs to me that he must be licking Dave's cock at the same time. As that reality hits and I ponder what that means, his tongue leaves me and I feel him move around behind me and feel his tongue running up and down my pussy lips with brief periods of not feeling his tongue. Dave moans deeply and I know that Brian has crossed some new boundary.

Dave moves his hands on my cheeks and I feel his fingers on my butt hole and one starts to slide inside with little resistance and much wetness left from Brian's tongue. A couple of finger strokes in and out as he moves up and down under me, Brian licks and then doesn't lick my lips and I cannot comprehend all of the sensations. Then Brian's tongue is gone and I feel him shift again.

Dave, finger still in my butt and cock still in my pussy, begins to sit up from under me and easily rises upright and then onto his feet, lifting me in his hands. His power just adds to all the other feelings.

Dave turns around and starts to lower me onto the chaise on my back but stops and tells Brian to put two more cushions down under my butt. I am then am lowered onto my back but with my pelvis raised well up above my head. Dave is still in both holes as I am lowered and as he releases my weight and leans in, his cock feels like it goes inches more inside me. The angle that he is now at is pressing his cock head deep into the furthest reaches of me and feels like it is going to break something in me but at the same time feels so marvelous.

Dave starts to stroke in and out of me with his full length and is building up speed and power with each stroke. His hardness is hitting deep in me but on each stroke presses so hard on the top inside of me on my G spot, right behind my clit, that I start to scream out at him to fuck me harder. I never do that! Dave stays at it and I know I will cum again but want to feel him cum inside me too. I look up at him and tell him how great he feels and how much I want to know he is cumming inside me.

Dave keeps banging me hard. I feel like I can take no more, I am panting and screaming all at once and feel like I shall certainly explode. He looks down at me, smiles with a contorted face and drives as deep as ever into me, grinds against me and grunts out that he is cumming. I would love to just take all that in but my body betrays me and pushes back against him and I cum yet again, probably as hard as I have ever.

I am enjoying the feeling of Dave's cock deep inside me, knowing that his cum is mingling with my juices. The moment is surreal as I briefly reflect back on all that has happened.

Dave rises up off me and I feel him start to slide his cock out of me. I hate to feel it go, but even that movement feels wonderful. He gets up off the chaise from between my legs, leaving me once again exposed to the warmth of the sun and the feeling of wetness oozing from me.

Dave steps up to the head of the chaise and steps over me, straddling my body with his very wet cock pointed at my face. He is wilting but still quite large and heavy looking. His cock is literally dripping and the entire shaft is coated with thick whitish looking goo.

I have certainly sucked a cock fresh from my pussy many times and gladly suck and swallow cum but typically only direct from the cock in my mouth. For whatever reason I usually lick a cock that has been in me for the benefit of my partner not because I desire it for myself. It is ok, just not something I beg for other than for effect. Today is different. I look at that mess and the ooze still coming from the tip of his cock and feel a need, for my own sake, to suck and lick it.

I raise my head up as he lowers his body and my mouth opens to take his cock and once I get all that I can inside, close my lips around it and lower my head away to clean all the juice that I can into my mouth. This action gets repeated and my tongue slathers his cock seeking more.

I feel Brian's weight on the lower end of the chaise and expect to feel him enter me. Instead I feel his mouth on my thigh and then his tongue below my butt hole and sliding upward toward my pussy. His tongue continues all the way to my clit and then starts the same journey again and again. It feels marvelous but I am intensely aware that he is licking the combined juice of Dave and I and I am sure most of it is Dave's cum. My brain is overloaded as I realize what he is licking while I am still totally engaged in licking this wet slimy cock in my mouth.

I feel Brian get off the chaise and then he is there over my face looking down at me. His moustache is obviously wet with cum and he is smiling down into my eyes while I am cleaning another man's cock.

Dave pulls himself back and out of my mouth, just standing astride me. Brian leans down to me and plants his lips on mine and we have a wonderful, albeit extremely wet kiss. As our mouths open to each other I can feel some juice, cum I expect, slipping into my mouth. Our tongues meet and dance inside and outside each other's mouths tasting the new variety. I truly feel loved and desired yet very slutty all at once.

Brian pulls away just a bit and Dave lowers his cock toward my mouth again. Before his cock reaches my lips, Brian leans forward and deftly grabs the head with his tongue and lips, sucking it straight into his mouth just above my amazed eyes. I have never thought he would do such a thing, but he looks very sexy doing it.

This union lasts only a moment and Dave rises up again and swings his leg over to stand on one side of the chaise. Brian leans down and kisses me again and then slides down my body, licking as he goes, until his face is again buried in my pussy. His cock, slick with precum, is in my face so I take him in my hand and give him a couple of strokes and slip it into my mouth. Brian is a wonderful pussy licker and not deterred at all by what has happened. His tongue feels gentle and soothing on my hypersensitive and slightly sore pussy and clit.

12