Fantasy or Nightmare?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fumbled for her keys for just a second or two, and then the door flew open and we were inside. No sooner had the door closed than she threw herself on me, wrapping her arms around me, grabbing my face and kissing me deeply. Our tongues lashed one another in that wonderful exploration that comes with a first kiss. She pressed herself hard against me, forcing me back into the door. I was especially aware of the hardness of her breasts against my chest and of the hardness of my cock as her pelvis ground into me. God I was on fire!

My hands wandered all over her body, finding her breasts from the side, squeezing the cheeks of her ass and then using them to press her into me even harder. Our lips were locked together, tongues now fully in one another's mouths.

Then she pushed off of me, hands planted on my chest, and said, "Now I'm going to show you what you've wanted all these months."

Panting, I leaned against the door, eyes riveted on her chest. Slowly, tantalizingly, one button at a time, she opened her blouse, showing the space where the buttons had been, but not showing me her tits. Then, even slower, she parted the blouse, exposing first the tops of her areolas, then the nipples that were large for such small breasts, then the rest of the areolas, then the whole tit. I was in heaven. They were perfect, so I said so.

"Alix, your tits are perfect, just perfect."

"Thanks," she purred. "I love them too."

Unable to restrain myself any longer, I lunged toward her, hands outstretched, catching one breast in each hand. I pulled her toward me as I did, leaning down, and began to nuzzle her left breast. The nipple was already taut and I sucked it forcefully into my mouth, twirling it around with my tongue. My other hand massaged her right breast gently, softly. This treatment elicited a moan from her that encouraged me to continue my assault on those tits I'd wanted for so long.

Before long her hands were fumbling with my belt, trying to set me free. Unwilling to be deterred from her tits, I let her do what she wanted, but didn't offer any help. In short order, she had my belt undone, my pants unclasped and my zipper down, and my cock in her hand. God it felt so nice to have her stroking me as I suckled her! I was in heaven. But, to my distress, she pushed me away from her tits and dropped to her knees. As much as I wanted her to suck me, I would have preferred a few more minutes with her tits, but she was not to be deterred.

She took my cock in her hand, squeezing it hard at the base and stretching the skin of the shaft very tight, and then began to lick the head, sending shivers both up my spine and down into my feet. "Nice cock Mark," she moaned between slurps.

"Glad you like it," I gasped in response.

She began popping the head in and out of her mouth, just the head, while she stroked rapidly up and down the shaft. Much more of this and I was going to blow right there by the front door, so I took her by the head, one hand on each ear, and pushed her head away.

"Unless you want me to cum right now, you better stop that," I begged.

"No, I don't want that, not yet," she whispered. Then, "come with me," she ordered, as she rose back to her feet.

I had to kick my shoes off first so I could get loose from my pants, but then I was after her like a shot, trailing her bare back down the hallway toward the bedroom.

"Take your shirt off and lie down Mark," she instructed. "I'll be right back."

Shucking my shirt and then peeling off my socks, I lay down on her bed, taking my cock in my hand to feel just how hard it was at that moment. It had been almost six months since I'd had sex with anyone but my own hand and I was rock hard now, ready.

Alix reappeared from the bathroom, completely naked. I gasped when I saw that she was shaved—I'd only seen a shaved pussy in porn films and magazines. When she reached the bed she put one foot up on the edge, giving me a good look. The outer lips of her pussy were swollen, poking downward and flaring out just a bit. "You like?" she asked.

"My God Alix, you are incredible. Just incredible."

"Mmm," was all she said in response.

"Come here Alix," I begged. "I want to eat you."

"Oh I will Mark, I will," she said. "But first I need to adjust your situation just a bit."

Not sure what she meant, I moved toward the center of the bed, but she didn't climb right up as I expected her to. Instead she came to the head of the bed, took my right hand in both of hers, and pulled it toward the top of the bed. Not sure exactly what she was up to, I didn't resist. Then I felt a strap come around my wrist and cinch down. I turned to look at what was happening and saw that the strap was attached to the bed frame behind my head. "What?" I asked.

"Shhhhh," she whispered, a finger to her lips. "I'm going to tie you to this bed and then fuck you like you've never been fucked before. If you want me, you have to do it my way."

"Okay," I said, secretly thrilled by the danger of this. Once, long ago, my ex-wife had tied me to our bed and sucked me off. I'd loved it then, but she'd found it only mildly amusing, and so didn't volunteer again. But for many years I've had submission fantasies. This was just feeding my illicit desires.

Into it now, I put my other hand up by the bed frame and Alix came around and strapped it down like the first one. Now I was caught and couldn't turn back, even if I had wanted to.

I didn't want to.

"Good boy," she purred, taking my right ankle in her hands and tying it down the same way. Once the left ankle was tied in like fashion, she stood back to survey her work.

"Nice," she said. "Very nice."

"Now will you let me eat you," I begged.

"Oh yes, Mark," she replied. "You are a good boy and deserve a reward."

With that she climbed onto the bed, straddled my face, and lowered herself down onto my mouth. What a delicious taste! Her juices were flowing freely and her pussy was like a small furnace. I lapped first at the outer lips, teasing them for a good long while before forcing my tongue into her, fucking her with it. I stayed away from her clit for as long as I could stand it, but finally couldn't resist and began to tap at it with the tip of my tongue. Tap. Tap. Tap. Each tap elicited a small twitch in her hips. Finally she growled at me, "suck my clit Mark. I need it now!"

Eager to comply, I pushed my head upward into her pussy and she ground down into me. I took her clit between my lips and sucked it into my mouth as much as I could, stretching it, pulling it, and lashing it with my tongue. No more than two or three minutes into this rough treatment of her clit, she came—a strong, pulsing orgasm, that caused her to smash down onto my face, juices gushing over my chin, body bucking against me. Wow, was all I could think.

Then she pulled away and my hope was that now I'd get to cum. Alix had other ideas.

Instead of diving down onto my cock as I'd hoped, she left the room. Five minutes. Ten minutes. I had no way of knowing the time because there was no clock in view. I began to worry that she had gone out, when finally she returned to the bedroom, standing beside the bed, smiling down at me.

"Poor dear, your cock has gone soft," she said. "Let me help with that."

To my immense pleasure, she took me in her hand and began to stroke me. Given how turned on I had been just a few minutes before, my cock sprang right back to life, quickly returning to its bulging state.

"That's better," she purred, and climbed up astride my waist, facing away from me, and lowering herself down onto my hardness. Being enveloped in her cunt was sheer bliss. The temperature inside her was easily 20 degrees hotter than the air. As her lips slid over the head of my cock, I felt as though I was being engulfed in a hot, soft, wet glove—a glove that caused small shocks to emanate from the rim of the head down the shaft and up my spinal cord.

"Oh God Alix," I cried out, "that feels so fucking good."

"Yes," she replied. "It does, doesn't it?"

Then she began a slow, languid fucking of my cock, sliding herself with exquisite control from the base to the head and then back again. When she reached the top of her arc I could just feel the outer lips of her pussy kissing the rim of the head of my cock, before they began to slide back down the shaft and the head was again buried in the tight folds of her vagina.

I could feel her fingers working hard on her clit as she did this and wished I could see what was happening. But I was too happy at that moment to suggest any change in what she was doing. If I lifted my head up off the bed I had that view one often gets in a porn flick of the cock sliding between a woman's ass cheeks and up into her. I was in heaven again.

Before long, she began to moan and from the way she was tightening on me as I entered her, I could tell she was getting close again. Sure enough, she suddenly began to ram herself down onto me, slamming her ass cheeks against my pelvis as she fucked me very hard. Crying out, she came violently again, ceasing all movement (except her fingers), shuddering on my shaft, the inner walls of her vagina pulsing against me, sending delicious shivers down into my balls. God I was close.

"Alix," I moaned, "please fuck me. I'm so close."

To my distress, she climbed off of me and laughing, said, "Not yet Mark. Not yet."

Then she left the room again, leaving me with a twitching cock and a powerful need to reach orgasm.

Again she was gone a good ten minutes or so and again my cock was lying limply on my belly when she returned.

"Boy, you sure do go soft when I'm gone," she said, laughing again.

"Can't help it Alix," I replied. "It's you who keeps me hard, not the air in this room."

"Well Mark, if you can make me cum again," she teased, "I just might let you cum this time."

"I'll do whatever it takes Alix," I pleaded.

"Anything?" she asked.

"You name it Alix," I replied, meaning it.

"Good boy," she said.

This time she climbed up onto the bed and straddled my face again, but instead of lowering her pussy to my lips, it was her ass that slowly descended on my face. As the bright pink pucker of her asshole closed in on my mouth, I knew just what she wanted. Fortunately for me, I wanted that too.

The minute her hole came into range, I began licking it with special delight. For many years I had wanted to engage in oral/anal play with my ex-wife but she had been repulsed by it. Something about my helplessness here in Alix's bed and my submission to her made licking her ass that much more appealing to me.

I seemed to have some talent for it, because before long she was once again moaning. I could feel her fingers working hard in her pussy, but could not, of course, join in. Instead, I concentrated on teasing the outer edges of her asshole with my tongue and then attempting to insert the tip into her so I could get at those sensitive nerve endings just inside. The more I did this, the more her hole opened up to me, and before long I was able to probe well beyond the tight pucker. The more I probed, the more she moaned. The more she moaned, the harder my cock got, way down there out of reach.

"Yes Mark, yes," she cried. "Suck my ass. Suck it."

Her cries worked me to an even more feverish pitch and I tried my best to make her cum just from my tongue on her ass. I knew I couldn't, of course, but I wanted to prove myself to this incredibly sexy young woman.

My reward came moments later when she suddenly sat down hard on my face, crushing my nose and all but covering my mouth, her hips bucking violently with her orgasm, her cries almost anguished as she came. As exciting as it was to have her cumming on top of me like this, I felt a greater sense of urgency to breathe and so began moving my head to signal my distress.

"Sorry, sorry," she whispered, rolling off me. I gulped in large mouthfuls of air, glad to be able to breath freely again.

"Incredible," I moaned, "Just incredible. I've wanted to do that for years. Thank you Alix."

"You are my kind of lover Mark," she replied.

"How so," I asked?

"You follow directions well," she said.

"Thank you Alix," I responded, trying to show just how willing I was.

"Now it's time for your reward, I think," she said, her voice low now.

I was so full of adrenaline at that moment that I might have cum just from listening to her talk. Fortunately for me, she did more than that.

One minute she was crawling down the bed toward me cock and then the next minute I could feel something firm sliding up and down my shaft. My breath sucked in as I realized it was one of her nipples.

"How do you like my tits now Mark?" she taunted me.

"God, Alix," I moaned, "They feel so good. So good."

Then her fingers closed around the base of my cock, stretching it straight up in the air. I could only see part of her body from the position I was in, so I craned my neck for a better view. I was treated by the sight of her body rising up off the bed, one leg straddling me, and then of my cock being buried in her cunt, her ass facing me.

She was holding the base of my cock like it was a saddle horn as she rode me slowly and purposefully. The tightness of her grip was holding back my orgasm, but I had been so close so many times this was only a temporary measure.

My hips began to buck upward and she hissed, "No! Don't move! Let me do this."

"Okay," I moaned. "Just let me cum this time. I can't stand it any longer."

A chant began down at her end of the bed..."fuck, fuck, fuck."

It was barely audible at first, but then grew louder, "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."

As the pace of her strokes up and down my shaft increased, so did the volume, "FUCK. FUCK. FUCK."

And suddenly her hand released me and she began slamming her ass down on my pelvis, fucking me with abandon. My orgasm exploded from somewhere down near my toes, rocketing up and out of my balls, through the head of my cock and into her cunt as it pounded up and down on me.

I know I cried out but have no idea what sounds I made. I was beyond caring. She might have cum again, or might not. I was unaware of anything but the semen spurting from the head of my cock, the bolts of lightning that were running from my cock, up my spine, to my brain.

Then it was over.

She collapsed onto my chest, shivering for a minute in post-coital delight. My cock throbbed deep inside her and as it did, she clamped down on it with her inner muscles.

Suddenly she rolled off me, my cock making a loud sound as it slurped out of her. I opened my eyes to look at her and was surprised to see a look on her face that was, well, exultant. I wasn't sure exactly what that meant.

After staring at me that way for a minute or so, she bent down and unclasped my ankles. Then she released my hands. I immediately rotated my shoulders, which had begun to ache painfully now that I was aware of something other than my cock.

Once I regained the power of speech, I opened my arms and beckoned her to me. I expected to cuddle for a while, maybe even sleep there.

Instead, she stood there, hands on her beautiful hips, and shook her head. "No Mark," she said. "That was really wonderful, but remember, I said we could be fuck-buddies, not anything more. That means no snuggling."

I was stunned. It was all so cut and dried for her. I had expected at least some warmth after that incredible lovemaking. But clearly this was not part of her agenda. Shrugging, I thought to myself, "Well, this must be how women feel when a man fucks them then bolts."

"Okay Alix," I said, somewhat sadly. "That was really incredible, you know."

"Yes," she replied. "It was. It exceeded both our expectations, I think. You can take a shower before you go if you like."

"No thanks," I said, still feeling odd at being booted out so unceremoniously like this.

Dressing quickly, I leaned over to kiss her goodbye. Instead of kissing me on the lips, she took my head in her hands and kissed me on the cheek.

"Bye," she whispered. "You were great."

"Thanks," I said. "So were you."

Then I headed for the door and she let me out.

All the way home I thought about what had just happened. On the one hand, I'd just had some of the greatest sex of my entire life. Alix was an animal in bed. But on the other hand, I'd just been tossed out like a used toy that didn't work any longer. Shaking my head, I decided to sleep on it and see whether I could figure it out in the morning. One thing I did know, however, was that Alix had managed to tap into my submission fantasies much more successfully than any lover ever had. The danger of it all intensified the experience more than I could have imagined.

*****

The following week in the office Alix was completely professional and I did my best to be the same. Neither of us spoke to the other except to offer pleasantries that would be common between professor and student. I even avoided peeking at her tits.

Monday of the next week, though, everything changed. I was at my desk grading papers when Alix slipped into my office without knocking.

"Oh, hello," I greeted her.

Wordlessly, she turned, closed my office door and locked it. Then she stepped quickly around my desk, pushing my chair back, sweeping my papers to the side and sitting on the desk in front of me.

"Uh, Alix," I stammered, "I don't think this is the place to..."

"Don't think," she said, her voice sharp. "Just look."

Reaching for my keyboard, she opened my web browser, the typed in a URL that I didn't recognize. When the page loaded, it was like ice water had been poured down the back of my shirt. There I was, tied to the bed, cock in the air. Then another picture, her astride me, my face clearly visible as she fucked me. Then another, of me standing in her foyer, sucking her tits.

"Jesus, Alix," I spat out. "How....?"

"Webcams are a wonderful invention," she said, setting the keyboard down, a smirk on her face. "I recorded everything that happened and, as you may remember, a lot happened."

"What do you...?"

Before I could complete the question, she shucked off her flip-flops and began pulling down her hip hugging jeans. I was about to protest, when she said, "No Mark, no complaining. I've got those pics and no one but us needs to see them. That is, as long as you agree to my demands."

"What demands?" I asked, scared shitless.

"You have to give me an orgasm whenever I desire one," she said, laughing lightly as she spoke. "And I desire one now."

With that, she stepped out of her jeans—she wasn't wearing panties—climbed up on my desk and spread her legs, showing me her swollen lips. "Now," she ordered.

What could I do? I was trapped. A student had just taken control of my life. What it meant, I had no idea. All I knew was that I needed to get to work.

12