Fantasy Or Reality?

Story Info
Her hands are bound and raised over her head.
929 words
4.02
25.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands are bound and raised over my head. My feet are touching the floor as far apart as possible. My eyes are covered and my mouth is gagged. I feel the air move around me, and my nipples begin to harden. I am tingling with anticipation, or is it fear? Fear of not knowing what comes next.

I feel the riding crop grazing over my breasts, stomach and thighs. Suddenly- whack- the sting of the crop on my inner thigh, and again on the other- and again and again. I feel the heat from the red marks I know are rising, and the heat building inside of me. My pussy is getting wet. Now the sting of the crop lands on my right breast, then my left, repeating the assault several times. The attack stops and suddenly lips wrap around my now erect nipple, then teeth nibble. First one breast then the other, a hot tongue licks the rising welts on each aching breast. A pinch and then my nipple is between fingers being pulled away from me. I know what is next and I feel the cold metal of the clamp closing on my hard nipple. It stings so sweetly. Almost before I can adjust, the fingers move to the other breast and bring the clamp down on that nipple. The weight of the chain connecting the clamps pulls downward and heightens the pressure.

Before I can fully adjust to this, the crop comes down hard on my ass. Right cheek, left cheek, five strokes each. Each stroke causing the clamps to pull at my aching nipples. My ass is on fire, and so is my pussy. I can feel the wetness leaking from my pussy. A hand caresses my burning ass, suddenly moving to my pussy. Two fingers dive in and stir up the wetness. They are removed as quickly as they arrived and the wetness is rubbed on my sore ass. Whack- the crop stings the back of my thighs, so close to my pussy. I can feel the redness and the heat spreading. The crop comes down again and again stinging more with each blow. I hadn't thought my pussy could get much wetter but it has. The hand again finds my pussy and one, two, three fingers find their way inside me churning up the juices and bringing me so close to cumming.

My nipples are on fire and I can feel each welt on my ass, thighs, and breasts. The fingers are removed and I feel my arms being lowered. My head is pushed forward bending me at the waist, my legs still spread wide. The clamps are removed from my nipples quickly. Such sweet agony as the blood rushes back into them. I am then bent over some sort of bench. My over sensitive nipples welcome being pushed into the coolness of the surface. My hands are secured to the bench and I can feel the cool air on my hot ass and wet pussy. I have never felt so exposed.

Without warning I feel the crop come down on my ass and thighs. Not too hard, just hard enough to sting and set my back end on fire. My breath is ragged, my heart beating fast. The lashes stop and then there are fingers diving right into my hot, wet pussy. More than before, maybe two from each hand? Probing inside of me again stirring up my juices. Abruptly they leave my pussy and begin to work their way into my tight ass, wetting me with the juices from my pussy. One finger from each hand entering my hole, pulling it open, and then two fingers spreading me wide.

It all stops and I feel a hard cock pushing into my now sopping pussy. I feel as if I am going to cum, but I know I cannot, not yet! One, two, three, four strokes of the cock and it pulls out. I feel hands spread my ass cheeks and the cock rams into my ass, pain and pleasure, all the way into me. Then it stops, letting me adjust to being so full. A few seconds and then it starts to move in and out of me , as deep as I can take it. Pulling all the way out, my gaping asshole begging it to come back in. And it does, over and over. Now my pussy is dripping, tingling, on the verge of cumming. My inner muscles are tightening as the cock becomes even more insistent. I know it will soon explode deep inside me. I am breathing so hard, trying not to cum and then the only words spoken, " Cum Now!" As I do I feel such sweet release, like I have never felt before. My pussy is so wet the juices are squirting out of me with each contraction of my orgasm. My ass tightens around the hard cock pistoning in and out of it. I feel it building and know that it is about to let go. It explodes in a fury, filling me with cum as hot as lava. I am still riding my orgasm, or is it orgasms? My ass is squeezing every last drop of cum from the slowly softening cock. The cock is removed and I feel cum ooze from my ass and my juices dripping from my pussy. I feel so empty and open, so disoriented. I hear the door open and close. I am left bent, exposed, dripping, ass on fire, nipples sore, and totally satiated!