Fantasy Out Of Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gbr2004
gbr2004
651 Followers

'Kind of wish you would have held my hand now faggot?' he asks.

I nod my head yes.

WHACKKKKKKKKKK!! The leather strap lands hard right on the bottom of my ass cheeks and I cry out loudly. OH GOD!!

'Better be quiet faggot, you don't want someone calling security do you?'

Sobbing loudly, 'No Sir.'

'You forgot to count that one faggot. I guess we will have to start over till you can do something right loser.'

'I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it was seven,' pleading with him, crying. So humiliated.

'If I take you back to the bar later to show you off, if I reach out my hand, what will you do?'

Sob, Sob, 'I will hold your hand Sir. I will let them see that I'm your boy.'

'Yes, my fag boy. And if I tell you to kiss me?'

Why is this happening to me? It's too much, wiping away the tears. 'I will give you a kiss Sir.'

'I'm sure later tonight there will be some lonely men at the bar, men who would love to have their cocks sucked. It's so nice we have a cocksucker on the premises isn't it. I hope you love the taste of cum faggot, I'm sure by the end of night you will love it. Just can't get enough of it, that's what I see happening wimp. Now, how many swats did we have left? Oh yes, 14, you forgot to count the last one. How would you like to make it four?'

'Please Sir, please just make it four. I will do as told, I promise. Please, please,' tears running down my cheeks as I sob softly.

'Ok, boy, I hope you mean that. We will just do four more but if we only do four, I know you will want them to be hard ones, isn't that correct boy?'

Oh god, how can he do it harder? The earlier blows hurt so badly. Sobbing loudly knowing what's coming I answer, 'Yes Sir please make them harder than before.' My ass explodes in pain as the strap caught the bottom of both ass cheeks. I cry out loudly, 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it's too much. NOOOOO.' His hand pressing my back hard, pushing me against the bed as the other three blows land one right after the other. It hurts so badly, I just lay there crying hard. I was never expecting to be punished this harshly but the feeling of helpless, of submission was so strong and so intense. Was this what I needed?

'Now do you understand? Your place is serving real men and letting them discipline you for their own pleasure. You are there for their use and pleasing them is your number one priority. Do you fucking understand, queer boy?'

Sobbing loudly, hard to settle down enough to answer but I do, 'Yes Sir, I understand.'

'I love watching you fight it fagboy. Makes me so hard to listen to you beg as I turn your ass bright red. Seeing what a wimp you are makes me smile, the things you offer to do if I only stop, such a naughty boy.'

He lifts my further onto the bed and rolls me over onto my back, my ass stings as I'm rolled onto my ass. He leans over me, his face above mine. I wish I could stop crying but the sobbing continues and the tears run down my cheeks.

'It's not enough that you are a fucking queer. No, you are a little fucking crybaby too. You really aren't a man at all. You are nothing but a fucking faggot bitch in need of training. Isn't that right faggot?'

I nod my head yes. SLAP!! He slapped my face hard.

'Answer me faggot.'

'Yes Sir, I'm not a man at all. I'm just a faggot and need to be trained by real men like you Sir.' He looks down at me making me look up at him.

'Cry for me faggot,' he says, then slowly slaps my face, over and over, till I'm crying so hard. His eyes bore into my as he takes my manhood from me.

I feel so small and helpless under him when his hands grab my head and he kisses me aggressively. His tongue explores my mouth. He sucks the breath from me and when he finally breaks the kiss, I'm panting and trying to catch my breath. Never been kissed by a man before this man and definitely never been kissed aggressively as I was.

'You even kiss like a girl. What a fucking wimp you are.'

Leaning up over me now, his hands the bed on either side of my head, looking down at me. 'You going to be a good little bitch boy for me or do we need to discuss things further. I do have a nice wooden paddle I'm sure you would love.'

Feeling so helpless and out of control but can't take anymore punishment. My ass feels on fire already. 'I will be a good bitch boy Sir and will do as told, I promise Sir.'

He gets up off me and off the bed. 'I'm so glad to hear that boy. I guess we will have to save the paddle in case you break your promise.'

'Thank you Sir.'

'Get up. Let me get a look at you.'

I stand up, my ass feels so hot. I stand there as you look me over then move behind me. Feel your hand rubbing my ass softly.

'Feels nice and hot boy. I don't think you will forget me for a couple days. Faggots always look best with bright red ass, don't you agree faggot?'

'Yes Sir, you always know best Sir.'

'Such a cute ass but I think it would look even better with these on.'

He hands me a pair of pink sissy panties. You know the type, pink with rolls of white lace across the ass. I look at him and there is no doubt what I need to do. I slip the panties on, pull them up and the feel of the silky material does feel good.

'Tuck that little cock back between your legs. You are the only queer here. Real men don't care about your little worthless cock.'

I tuck it back between my legs and when I look it doesn't look like I have a cock at all. With my cock pulled back against my balls, it almost makes it look like I have pussy lips down there.

'That's better. Time for you to stop thinking about yourself as a man because there is no way you qualify as a man. You are a bitch, a bitch to be used, that is all there is for you little fairies.'

I just stand there and take it. No way am I going to do anything where he might want to punish me. I can't take any more of it right now, still sobbing lightly and my ass so sore.

'Now for a little lipstick,' he says as he picks up a tube of lipstick and lets me see how pink it is. 'A sissy's favorite color, pink, and just what a bad boy like you needs. He paints my lips. 'They look like cocksucker's lips now boy. They look like they are begging for cock. You're such a faggot.'

He pulls me over in a full length mirror and makes me look at myself. I look pathetic in the lipstick and the panties. I feel humiliated and out of control but just look at myself in the mirror as he comes up behind me and drops a pair of pink pumps with 3" spiked heels on them. He tells me to put them on but I struggle till he helps holding me up as I get them on. Looking at myself now, I realize how much more of a sissy the heels make me look and even more pathetic. I feel so humiliated.

He isn't finished, he leaves and comes back with a sheer pink camisole with puffy short sleeves and when he puts it on me it just comes down to the bottom of my ass cheeks. He ties it around my waist. I just look at myself. There is no way that I could look at myself and not feel like such a sissy faggot.

'Look faggot, see what men see when they look at you. They see a fucking sissy faggot that can't wait to get cock in his mouth. It doesn't matter whose cock, you are the kind of queer who lets strangers pick them up in bars, you just want to show men what a faggot you really are. Am I right?'

Looking down so humiliated, 'Yes Sir, you are right.'

'I thought so. My friends are waiting for you. Out the door, turn left, third door on the left, don't get the wrong room, sissyboy.'

'What, I can't go out like this? Friends? I can't do this, really, please don't make me do this.' Realize that I was pleading with him but he just stood there looking at me. Finally he walked over to a dresser, opened a drawer and took out a wooden paddle, about 18" long and 3" wide. 'No, please Sir, please don't make me do this. Please.'

'Your choice boy.'

I just stand there paralyzed. I can't take any more punishment to my ass but how can I go to a stranger's room dressed like this.

'You will go to the door, knock three times. When they answer the door, you will tell them that Mike said that if I asked nicely, maybe you guys would let me suck your cocks and you might fuck my pussy for me. You will tell them that you are a sissy and just can't get enough cock and beg them to let you serve them. Do you understand sissyboy?'

How can I do this? My mind is racing, trying to think of some way out of this.

'Please say no boy. I would love to show you a few more things,' he says as he rubs his hand down the length of the paddle.

I see the two rolls of holes in the paddle. I can't imagine how badly that could hurt. 'They know I am coming, right Sir?'

'Yes boy, I told them that I would find a queer for them tonight. I'm sure they are waiting for you. Now tell me you are going to be a good sissy fag for my friends and can't wait to suck their cocks.'

Wiping the tears from my eyes, 'I will be a good sissy fag for them Sir and I want to suck their cocks.'

'Go then sissyboy. They will send you back here when they are done with you. I will keep your clothes and valuables here with me. Now go be a good faggot. I will be asking them how you did when you are sent back boy.'

I walk to the door, the heels making me take small steps and I know I must be swishing my ass but I can't help it. I open the door, no one in sight, I go down to their door as fast as I can and knock on the door three times. The door opens but the chain is still fastened. I can't see anyone.

'Who is it?'

'I'm a friend of Mike's,' I answer quietly. 'He said if I asked nicely maybe you guys would let me suck your cocks and maybe you would fuck my pussy.' Wishing they would open the door and let me in before someone sees me.

'Mike told us he would send us a sissy faggot. You don't sound like a sissy. Are you a sissy?'

Oh fuck, oh fuck, why can't they just let me in? I try raising my voice and trying to sound more feminine but just sounds very faggy. 'Yes, I'm a sissy,' I say quietly.

'I can't hear you.'

I force myself to say it louder. 'Yes, I'm a sissy.'

'Sorry, it's so hard to hear you. Did you say you were a sissy faggot?'

I force myself to say it rather loudly, 'Yes Sir, I'm a sissy faggot.'

'Do you love cock sissyboy?'

'Yes Sir, I love cock.'

'Say it loud sissyboy, say I'm a sissy faggot and I love sucking cock. I'm not going to let you in till you say it nice and loud.'

Wanting to get out of the hallway as quickly as possible, I say it loudly. I'm pretty sure if anyone is in the room across the hall they could hear me.

Finally the door opens, and I see two guys standing there in just white jockey shorts. As I come in, I can't help but notice the outlines of their cocks in their shorts. I hear the door close behind me as I'm lead into the room.

'I can't believe Mike finds these fucking boys like he does. He must have gay radar. Look at this fucker, in panties, heels, his lips made for cocksucking. What a fucking sissyboy,' one of the guys tells the other. I stand there, so embarrassed.

One guy goes sits down in a soft chair. 'Get over here sissyboy, I have something I want to show you.'

I walk over in front of him and stand there.

'You can't see anything standing there faggot, get down on your knees. You should have been on your knees in the hallway and especially once you entered the room. We are going to have to tell Mike how disappointed we are with your behavior so far.'

I go down onto my knees. 'I'm sorry, I'm just new to all of this. I didn't mean to be disrespectful. Please don't tell Mike, just let me make it up to you, please.' Realize that I'm actually scared of Mike and don't want him to find out his friends weren't pleased with me.

'We have been waiting for you a while faggot, look what happened,' he says looking down at his shorts.

When I look to where he's looking, I see a big wet spot on his shorts where his precum has soaked his shorts.

'When Mike told us he had a sissy for us, my cock just wouldn't stop dripping and now look at that big wet spot and it's all your fault sissyboy. What are you going to do about it sweetie?'

I don't look up, I just lean over and kiss the wet spot. The taste of his precum is strong, he must have been leaking for a while.

'Suck them clean boy, suck all that precum out of my shorts.'

I know I must do it and start trying to suck the material into my mouth and sucking all the precum out. I feel like such a faggot, a total stranger and look at what I'm doing already. The white briefs now have a nice pink spot.

'Mike was right. This is one nasty fagboy. We are going to have fun with this one.'

He pushes me away leaving me on my knees in front of him. The other man comes up behind my grabs my hair pulling me up to make me look at his friend.

'Convince him that you really are just a sissyboy, not a man at all, that you love being feminine for real men,' he commands of me, pulling my hair.

'Sir, I really am a sissy, I feel like a girl, not like a man at all. I love to dress up pretty for real men and have them use me however they want. I love cock Sir.'

'Get up bitch,' the man in the chair tells me and his friend releases my hair and I stand up in between them. 'Walk for me bitch, I'm not convinced yet.'

So humiliated but I do as told. I walk across the room, small steps, one foot directly in front of the other, swishing my little ass. I get to the wall and turn my head to look at both of them, sticking my ass out a little before turning back towards them. I look at one then the other trying to look so sexy as I walk slowly back to them. When I get back to them, I slowly go to my knees in front of them, lowering my head. I feel a hand under my chin making me look up. When I do one of the men spits right in my face and then slaps me. I lower my head, tears in my eyes. I can't believe he just did that.

'What's wrong sissyboy? Did that upset you?'

I shake my head no not wanting to anger him.

'Then look up here and thank me sissyboy.'

I look up hesitantly and look at him. He stares at me, leaning over closer to my face. 'Thank you Sir.'

'Fag boys like you should be glad real men want to spend any time with them. You should be happy for anything these men give you. I know you like dressing like a fucking girl but don't you ever forget that you a boy, a sissy fucking fag boy. If a man feels you need slapped, you should appreciate it not turn away like you did boy. That behavior cannot be tolerated. Do you fucking understand faggot?'

'Yes Sir, I understand.'

'Good, then tell me you like it when I slap you and ask me to slap you some more.'

I feel the other man knees behind me and pull my arms behind me and I feel him tying my wrists together as his friend talks to me. Thinking about how the first slap hurt, really don't want any more but if I don't do as told, will he do something worse to me. 'Sir, I like it when you slap me. Will you slap me again please?' SLAPPPPP He slaps me hard, not a brutal hit, more of a slap that just stings so badly. I look down but his hand under my chin presses my head up to make me look at him again.

'Ask sissy, ask.'

Tears in eyes as he makes me look at him. 'Please slap me again Sir.' He backhands my other cheek and I can't hold back the tears, sobbing lightly.

'Faggot, pussyboy, wimp, cunt.'

His words come slow and in my face. I try to control my emotions but when he tells me to ask again, I lose my composure and start crying hard.

'Are you a crybaby sissyboy?'

On my knees, face down, crying, I sob out a yes Sir. He gets up walks away and I hear the two of them talking about me, laughing at me. Finally, one of them walks over in front of me.

'Get busy cocksucker and you better not disappoint bitch.'

I look up and see the other guy in front of me, his underwear off, his cock hard and thick. I lean over and kiss it then lick all over the head. All I can think about is his cock as I suck it into my mouth. I can't believe how much I want to suck his cock, worship his cock.

'That feels good sissyboy, you sissies are always the best cocksuckers. Tim, this bitch got a hot mouth.'

I feel his hands move to the sides of my face as he holds me and slowly starts face fucking me. His cock is big and fills my mouth. I can tell he wants me to take more but I gag when he presses too deep. My hands tied behind my back leaves me feeling helpless and in his control.

'Do you like being punished bitch?' he asks me. 'I figure there must be some reason you aren't trying harder. Faggots take it all and the sooner you learn that the less you will pay bitch. Now suck my cock bitch and quit playing around.'

I thought I was doing pretty well but realized that he expected better of me. He seemed nicer but I was rather scared what his friend might do if I didn't please his buddy. The look on his face when he was slapping me left no doubt that he enjoyed doing that to me.

I force myself down further on his cock and try to resist gagging when I feel it at my throat. I go slow and force myself to just do it and press down and feel his cock slide into my throat. I panicked, thinking I couldn't breathe and tried to pull back but his hands held my head tightly and I couldn't pull back.

'Relax faggot, breath through your nose. That's if faggot, feel that cock in your throat. Think about what a wimp you must be to let another man shove his cock down your throat. You're nothing but a fucking sissy bitch, not a man at all.'

He pulled me off his cock letting me get a big breath. Coughed and tried to control the feeling when he pulled me back on his cock and pressed it into my throat again.

'Not so hard the second time is it bitch. I'm sure Mike will train you to take bigger cocks then this fagboy. I know that he likes watching. You better not make him mad is all I can say.'

He pulls his cock from my mouth, slobber runs from my mouth as he tells me to lick his balls. I move down and lick his balls getting them so wet then suck one ball into my mouth and then the other. Then I feel the guy release my head then I feel another hand move to my head and turn me until another cock was right in my face.

'Worship it faggot.'

I suck his cock into my mouth and can tell it's not quite as thick as the other cock. He slowly pulls me further and further onto his cock till I feel it at my throat. I try to relax as he slides into my throat, let's me adjust for a minute, then slides even deeper than I experienced before. He just held me on his cock till he could feel me struggle then pulled out letting me get a breath.

'Ok sissyboy, you do it this time.'

I do it for him, taking it all, pressing my face into his pubes and staying there until he pulls me off. So hard to get my breath.

'The bitch learns quick. She swallowed my dick like she could get enough. What a fucking fag Mike found this time.'

The other guy turns me back around and slides his cock into his mouth. I'm passed back and forth sucking there cocks till finally, a hand grabs my hair tightly pulling back till I'm looking up and they both cum all over my face. I felt their cum on my cheeks, my chin, my forehead, my lips. I felt like such a slut.

'Too bad Mike won't let us fuck her. I would really like to pound her hard,' one of them says.

'Ya, I bet she moans like a whore when she gets fucked. Maybe later Mike will let us pull a train on her.'

I just kneel there, looking down now, feel the cum all over my face and feel like such a faggot. How had this happened like this? I was just going out to have a drink and look at me now. I see the pink camosile and feel my cock tucked back between my legs. What am I doing? How do I stop this? I can't be like this. I can't. One of them comes over and unties my hands.

'Get the fuck out of here now sissyboy. Once I get my nut off, you just look like a disgusting little fucking fairy. Don't you fucking wipe that cum off your face either bitch. I will be checking with Mike.'

gbr2004
gbr2004
651 Followers