Fantasy Out Of Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gbr2004
gbr2004
653 Followers

His foot kicks my ass and I get up and stagger to the door. Both men ignore me as I let myself out and hurry back to Mike's room. He opens the door and just laughs at me.

'Looks like you had a good time faggot,' he says as he drags me over to a mirror and makes me look at myself.

I look disgusting, the cum running down my face some.

'Stick your tongue out faggot, see how much of that cum you can lick up for me. Watch yourself in the mirror. See what kind of guy you are.'

I do as he says and what little cum I can reach is cold and so disgusting but see him in the mirror standing behind me watching.

'Now take your finger and wipe off some cum and then suck it off your finger like it one of their cocks, cumslut.'

I do as I'm told and it's probably the most degrading and humiliating thing I have ever done. I have tears running down my face as I finish.

'Go to the bathroom and freshen up bitch. Put some of the lipstick on the sink on before you come back. Now go.'

I go in and throw water in my face. I feel so out of control and don't know what to do about it. I look in the mirror and see the pink camosile, the panties, the nylons, the heels. Thinking about what just happened with those two guys. How could I let them see me dressed like this and then do everything they told me to do? Then I think about how their cocks felt in my mouth and how much I wanted to please them. Oh god, why can't I just stop. I look in the mirror and almost unconsciously I reach down and pick up the lipstick and start painting my lips. I know he is waiting for me. Why do I want to look pretty for him? Why?

I finally turn away and go back into the living room. He is standing at the bar having a drink.

'Come here Katt. I've decided to call you that. Think it's appropriate you being such a pussyboy.'

He hands me a drink, I have no idea that there is a tab or exstacy and another of Viagra in the drink. I take a big drink, needing it.

'How does it feel to be such a sissy bitch? I can't imagine being like you, I mean, look at you. It's like you weren't satisfied being a faggot, you needed to be a submissive fucking sissyboy.'

Lower my head not knowing how to reply.

His hand strokes my cheek softly. 'Such a sissy wimp. Nothing but a faggot whore,' he says quietly then suddenly, he slaps me hard. 'Faggots like you need to be used hard. It's what they need, to be treated no better than whores. Now get your ass over and onto the bed.'

I go over and lay down on my back on the bed.

'Katt, get up on your side and look at me. Now Katt, I really want to take my paddle to your ass. It makes me so hard when I make you cry. It's like the man is just flowing out in your tears. Of course, if you act too sexy on the bed, convince me that you want me to come over and fuck you, that you can't wait to have my cock up your cunt, maybe if I believed that, I could forget the paddle.'

The thought of him paddling me scares me. I could see in his eyes how much he enjoys punishing me. I have had plugs up my ass but nothing nearly as big as his cock. God, I know what I have to do. I can't take another paddling. I get up onto my elbow and try to pose seductively.

Trying to talk fem but comes out sounding mainly gay, 'Oh Master, you have made me feel like such a sissy fag all night. I can't believe what I've done and how much I have enjoyed being used by you and your friends. If only you would fuck me then it would leave no doubt that I'm nothing but a faggot whore. I have never been fucked and want you to make me a bitch. Make me love it. Please come fuck me. Come fuck my boy pussy, please.' Realize that by the time I stopped talking that I did want him to fuck me. I spread my legs, pulling my knees up. 'Please fuck me.' My mind having trouble concentrating as I stare at him, at his crotch, realizing I want his cock. Don't realize that the drugs are kicking in.

He can tell that I'm coming onto the drugs too. 'You're a nasty little sissy aren't you Katt?'

I watch as his hand rubs his crotch. His cock is outlined in the slacks and I can't keep my eyes from it. 'Yes Master.' My lips so dry as I lick them.

'You fucking little whore, you want more cock don't you?'

'I want your cock Master, can I suck it, please.' I can't believe I'm saying this but I do want it. I want it badly. I watch as he slowly undresses. He stands there in his nylon briefs, his cock so visible through the thin material. I can't believe how turned on I feel as I watch him slide his briefs off, his cock looks so big hanging between his legs. 'Please Master, please let me suck it.' He comes over right next to the bed and I roll over closer to him. Look up look at him, licking my lips. 'Please.' His cock is so hard and he strokes it and a big drop of precum is at his piss slit. He takes his cock in his hand and rubs the precum all over my lips.

'Fag lipstick Katt. Now kiss your Master's cock.'

He has a big mushroom head and it's so soft and smooth. I kiss it and run my tongue all over it. My tongue finds your piss slit and lick, hoping for more precum. The only thought in my mind is your cock in my mouth. I slide it deeper in my mouth, my tongue working the underside of his cock. Oh god, I want it so badly. 'NOOOOO!' His hand grabs my hair and pulls me off his cock, I try to get it back into my mouth but he holds me inches away. '

'You're going to be a good whore for me, aren't you Katt?'

I want his cock back in my mouth. 'Yes Master, I will be a good whore for you. Please let me suck you, please.' He releases my hair and I go back on his cock. I show him what he friends taught me as I press my head down taking his cock into my throat. I take it all and keep my lips in his pubes till I can't take it any longer and have to get a breath and pull off his cock.

'Very good Katt, I'm impressed. I knew when I first saw you that you would be a good cocksucker and I'm never wrong. You sissy queers are so easy to spot.'

His hand pushes me back onto his cock and I slowly suck him, taking it all, then just worshipping his cock head then deep again. I wanted to please him so badly. I wanted his cum.

'I will send you emails Katt. They will specify a hotel, a room number and a time. You will go to their rooms, collect the amount agreed on and then you will do whatever they want. I will give you specifics on how to dress and what the john expects of you. You don't show up, I show up at your door and, trust me, you don't want that. Do you understand Katt?'

He pulls me off his cock. I understand what he just said. He really expects me to be a whore for him, I mean, get paid and all.

'I don't know if I can do that Sir. I wouldn't know these men and it would be very hard for me to do.'

'Really, you just let me pick you up at a bar, take you to my room, spank your faggot ass, share you with other men and you don't think you can do this. Besides, did I fucking ask you if you could do it?'

'No Sir.'

'You will fucking do as I say or pics and videos my friends and I have taken tonight will be sent to your workplace and your family.'

'But Sir...'

'No fucking buts Katt, you will do as told or I will ruin your life.'

Thinking how this has gone so much further than I ever wanted. I can only imagine what I would feel like showing up at a stranger's room knowing what he expects. But my mind goes back to the man I'm with. Why do I want this man's cock? Why do I want to do what he says? I know I shouldn't let this progress further but what if he would do those things. How could I face people after that? My mind racing, can't hold a thought long, the exstacy has me flying and the Viagra has me so turned on.

'That's right bitch, I own your ass. Now take your panties off, spread your legs, lift your knees up and let me see that cunt of yours.'

I do as he says, feeling so exposed as I watch him crawl up onto the end of the bed. He strokes his cock and it's so hard.

'You can't help it can you bitch? You want it so bad. You want to feel my cock slide deep in you, destroying what little manhood you have left. Once you have been fucked, there's no going back. You will spend the rest of your life having men use you for their pleasure. You won't be able to say no. Beg for it Katt. Beg to be fucked.'

His voice filling my head, I just look at his cock as he slowly strokes it. I do want it, I want it badly. 'Please Master, please fuck me. Make me your bitch. Fuck me, please.' Don't know if I even realize how it must have sounded, me begging.

'I will be the only man not to use a condom Katt. I'm going to breed you, fill your cunt with my hot cum. Tell me you want me to breed you.'

Reason all gone by now. All I can think about it your cock and how badly I want it up my boypussy. Lifting my legs, spreading them wide, lifting my ass up as high as I can. 'Breed me Master, fuck me, cum in me. Fuck me!!'

I feel his hands on my ankles holding me spread open. I feel his cock at my hole and then I feel him start pushing. Thankfully, he must have put some lube on because it feel slippery but still really hurts as he tries to penetrate my tight ass.

'Oh, god, it really hurts, go slow please.'

I don't feel him let up much then I feel my ass open and his cockhead enter me. I cry out loudly, 'It hurts, it hurts, take it out.'

'Relax baby, just say quietly, fuck me Master, fuck me Master.'

I say it over and over as he lets me adjust to it then feel him holding my legs firmly and start sliding in deeper. He goes so slowly but it feels so big and it doesn't stop, it just goes deeper and deeper. I try to keep repeating the phrase but soon it's too much and I cry out loudly, begging him to stop but he doesn't stop till I feel his pubes against my ass. Realize he has his whole cock up my ass. I feel like I've been impaled on a stake. He doesn't move as he leans over me looking into my eyes as he his cock is buried deep up my boy pussy. After a little while it doesn't hurt as badly. Then I feel him start sliding slowly out and I try to relax but then he slides it back in again. It didn't hurt as badly this time. He continues to slow fuck me, his cock sliding almost out then deep in me again. I don't know when it happened but I feel myself lifting up, pressing against him, wanting it so deep.

'I knew you would love it sissyboy. The more you are fucked, the more you will need it. I have known a lot of boys like you. Started out just a little curious and they get to where they will do anything just to get a man to fuck them.'

He leans down over me, his body covering mine as his lips find mine and he kisses me. No way can I resist as I kiss him back passionately. His cock still fucking me, his pace a little faster. He lets my ankles loose and I find myself wrapping my legs around him pulling his closer as we get into rhythm. I realize my moans sound feminine.

'Let it go girl. Moan like the whore you are. Let the man know that you want all he has and that you need fucked hard. Be the slut we both know you are.'

He's fucking me so hard now and I'm loving it, crying out, begging him to fuck me. My arms wrap around his neck as he rides me. Finally he rises onto his knees, grabs my hips and pulls me up and so deep onto his cock. I feel his cock swell then feel his hot cum shooting deep in my pussy. I cry out and cum with him, the first time I have ever cum without touching my cock.

'Good, you came like a girl.'

Panting as I lay there. I can feel his cock getting soft in my ass and then sliding out. Feel his fingers at my ass them sliding a little way into my opened up hole. His fingers appear before my face and they are covered with his cum. I look at him as I open my mouth and he slides his fingers into my mouth. His look tells me that he enjoys pushing me further and further. I suck them, I know it's nasty but I want to do it for him. I feel like such a slut as his fingers scoop up more cum and feed it to me but I want to please him. Finally, he slides off the bed and stands above me.

'You will make a good fag whore Katt.'

I lay there, tears running down my cheeks. My ass feels wide open and I can feel a little cum run down my asscrack. I'm starting to calm down and realize what just happened. He fucked me and made me love it, made me need it. Oh god, it was so very strange, the way it hurt so much and then felt so good. I remember how I was begging for it. God, I must be such a faggot just like he says. I can't believe what I have been doing.

'Get your fag ass up and go take a shower. Put your panties back on and then your regular clothes. Do you think there are men waiting for a fag like you down at the bar? I guess there's only one way to find out. You have thirty minutes to be dressed and down at the bar. I will join you later.

'Now listen faggot, behave yourself down there. You will not initiate talk with any men and if anyone tries to talk to you, you will tell them that you are waiting for your Daddy and that you aren't allowed to talk to other men without his permission. You will address me as Daddy from now on no matter where we are. This is non-negotiable. Do you understand Katt?'

'Yes Sir, I understand.'

'Good. Do not disappoint me Katt. I have to go talk with some friends now. Your wallet is on the dresser but I kept your driver's license. We don't want you driving away do we? Imagine what would happen when I find you. I will see you at the bar. Think about what you have done tonight faggot,' and then he leaves me alone in the room.

I lay there thinking about how everything got so out of control. Still feel aroused and my cock gets hard as I think about it all. Still having trouble accepting what I have done tonight. Fuck, I was running around in the hall dressed as a sissy, what the fuck? I just let them use me. Why didn't I just stop it? I'm sure if I would have tried harder I could have stopped it but I didn't even try to stop it. Fuck, I was loving most of it. God, I must really be a fag.

The drugs still have my mind flying and I realize I better take a shower. My cock is so hard now and I want to stroke it and cum but what would he do if he found out I did it. He didn't say I couldn't but what if it upsets him and makes him mad. I better not do it and I force myself out of bed and into the shower. The hot water feels so good and it's hard to turn off the water. Feel better when I get out but realize my cock is still hard not realizing that its Viagra doing its thing.

I see the panties laying there and put them on and tuck my cock back between my legs. I know he expects me to do that. It's hard to tuck back but it gets softer as it's bent backward. When I look down and the panties lie so flat I can't keep from feeling rather emasculated and found myself questioning my manliness. Thinking I will have to figure this out when I get out of this. Hopefully, he will get tired and send me home soon and it will all be over. I finish getting dressed and open the door and head down to the bar, my mind racing, my hormones flowing and in panties. What could happen?

We will have to wait for part 2 to see what is going to happen to Katt.

gbr2004
gbr2004
653 Followers