Fantasy Palace Ch. 02

Story Info
Phoebe is in Drake's apartment.
3.8k words
4.65
49.7k
6
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: A Night of Great Expectations

When Phoebe Halliwell entered the elevator, Drake took her in his arms and crushed her to his powerful chest. The young witch gasped in surprise, but she quickly melted under his embrace. Her arms wrapped themselves around his neck, as his hands slid down her back to firmly grasp her small tight ass. His fingers played with her g-string as he teased her tiny brown hole.

She was getting so turned on by this. She brought her right leg up, and Drake slid one hand underneath her thigh, her pussy spreading open underneath her underwear.

They stayed like this for a few minutes, as the elevator went up. Drake was quick to imitate. She could feel his monster cock pressing against soaking cunt. She wanted to take it out of his pants and shove it between her legs right now, but it would mean breaking their kiss, and she couldn't do that right now. His tongue was wrestling with hers, and it felt great.

Drake found a way past this difficulty, though, as his dick slid out from his pants and poked its way past her very soiled panties, and plunging deep inside her. Phoebe broke their kiss to moan, as she felt the intrusion.

"Yes, yes, oh god YES!!!" She started crying out, as Drake started pumping his hips. She still couldn't take the entire length in, but he was at least 9 inches deep. "So big!" Her eyes started to tear from the pain, but Drake just kissed them away, as he kissed her face and neck.

"More, I want more." Phoebe cried out, and Drake picked her by her ass and leaned her against the brass rail framing the elevator. With the help of Drake's powerful arms, the rail held Phoebe's weight, as he pressed her against the wall and slid another two inches into her love hole. "Oh God, it hurts." She started cringing, and Drake slowed down. "No, don't stop. I'm getting used to it."

Drake could see that she was lying, but she was so tight on his cock that he only pulled out another inch leaving 10 inches inside her. He lowered his head to her breasts, popping one out of her top. Her nipple was rock hard as he ran his tongue over it. Phoebe continued moaning. When he opened his mouth wide and wrapped his lips around her round breast, she purred like a kitten.

The bar was cold on her ass, but this only encouraged her as she climaxed for the fifth time since getting in the elevator. They had never stopped, and she couldn't really tell time at the moment, but she could swear that they had been fucking for over ten minutes. How far up where they going? Oh! Phoebe's eye's opened wide as she came for a sixth time, this one hardest of all. That far up. In the throes of her sixth orgasm, Drake came as well. He started bucking wildly, and to Phoebe it felt like she was mounting a bull. Her pussy crushed his dick as she came, refusing to let it out until she was done with it. But even after she let go, and Drake pulled out, he was still spurting, covering her pussy and aiming it up at her beasts. She opened her mouth wide and dropped to her knees to swallow the rest of it. He came for almost half a minute inside her mouth, getting it all over her face and her eyes. She felt like a schoolgirl again.

The elevator finally stopped on the penthouse floor. When the doors opened, Drake helped her up, and wiped her face with his hands. His fingers where delicate as they cleaned his cum, and she helped out by licking them clean when he was done. He helped her in return by placing her breast back under her top.

When they finally stepped out of the elevator, Phoebe was amazed. The room was huge, and covered in amazing statues, mirrors, paintings and other artwork and collectibles. "This is the most incredible room I have ever seen."

"Room?" Drake laughed at her naïveté. "This is just the hallway to my room. But I can see how you can make that mistake."

Phoebe looked back at Drake, her face split by a wide grin. "You must be paying a huge amount of money a night for this."

"Not really. I know the owner of the building, so I get a great discount." His left hand rested against her back, as he led her down the hall.

"Oh yeah? Who is it?"

"Me."

Phoebe stopped dead in her tracks, and looked up in shock. "You own this building?"

Drake smiled down at her. "Yes." He gently nudged her to get her moving again.

Phoebe was going to ask more questions, when she felt Drake's hand slide over has ass again, and she almost swooned. Drake had to pick her up, and carried her towards the large wooden doors at the end of the hallway. Phoebe wrapped her arms around his neck and curled into him. "Where have you been all my life?"

Drake just smiled. The doors opened automatically as he approached, and closed behind him.

Phoebe was once again speechless. The hallway had amazed her, but there were no words to describe the room. It was bigger then her entire house. And this was just the first room. She could see corridors and doorways leading to other rooms. And everything was covered in more artwork. There were even racks with swords, axes and other old weaponry, and even some suits of armor standing guard around the place. She gasped in shock when she saw one suit of platemail that was clearly designed for a woman. It had a large breastplate that was split down the center to show off half of them.

"Is all this yours?"

"Yes, just some things I've collected over time, from my numerous business trips."

He walked further into the room, leaving Phoebe alone looking at some of his treasures. When he saw her hug herself, he called out, "Are you getting cold?"

"Yeah, a little. This top isn't really designed for warmth, and my panties have been soaked for a while now." She blushed.

Drake smiled and brought her a drink. "Here, this will keep you warm until I get a fire going."

She took the glass in both hands and smiled. "Thanks. What is it?" She asked as she shot it down.

"A mix called Hell's Fire."

Phoebe started chocking and coughing.

Drake just laughed. "You okay?"

"It's smooth." She whispered. "I can see why it's called that."

"Want another?"

"Please."

He handed her another glass of the drink, and then went to his fireplace. While Phoebe was coughing the second down, Drake pointed his hand at the wood in the fireplace, and it suddenly burst into fire.

When he turned back to Phoebe, she was sitting on his couch watching him. Her brown eyes were wide open and round, like am innocent little girl, and she showed the cutest smile. Her legs where spread wide open, and her g-string was sucked into her cunt. "You are amazing," she told him. "I can't believe I just met you tonight."

"How's the temperature now?"

"It's getting warmer, but still a bit chilly. Why don't you come over here and keep me warm?"

Drake grinned from over by the fireplace, but instead of moving towards her, he went into another room.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"Just getting us something to drink." He came back with a bottle of wine and two crystal glasses. Phoebe had crossed her legs now, trying to act more like a lady deserving of this gentleman's attention.

She leaned forward to take a glass when he sat down next to her. She smiled seductively as he popped the cork and poured the wine into her glass, and when he had his, they clinked and sipped. Her head spun the instant the wine touched her lips. "This is incredible. What kind is it?'

"Just something from the 1700s. There were only three bottles ever sold."

"What? It must have cost you a fortune. You can't open it just for me. This is too rare."

"Of course I can. This is a wine for a special occasion, and you are a very special woman. Besides, I have two more bottles." He grinned mischievously.

Her smile suddenly disappeared. "Here you treat me like some noble lady, and I'm dressed like some used whore." She fingered her panties, cringing at how soiled they looked and how they must make her look. "I wish I had a nice dress right now."

"Nonsense. You look magnificent. The noblest of noble ladies." He took her right hand in his and kissed her delicate knuckles.

Phoebe smiled back and offered no more arguments. From the glass of wine she had in the car, and this stronger glass, she was almost floating. For a second she worried that she may have actually been floating, her powers kicking in, but she could still feel the leather of the couch on her skin.

Drake gently ran a finger over her face and curled a strand of hair. She closed her eyes, enjoying the feelings his touch initiated in her.

"Wow, it's really getting warm in here." She uncrossed her legs, directing Drake's hand to her thigh.

Drake squeezed her thigh, his hand moving up towards her pussy. "Getting warm in here too." Then with both hands, he slowly spread her legs open again, and kneeled down before her.

Phoebe was grinning, ready for another ride.

Drake ran his hands down her legs, caressing her calves, then ran them back up, hooking the rim of her g-string.

"Yesss." Phoebe purred, as she closed her eyelids.

Drake slowly pulled her panties down, the little material folding inside-out as it descended, leaving her bald pussy exposed and glistening in the firelight. "Beautiful," Drake whispered, as he looked deep into her lower lips. He pulled her underwear off her feet and placed it on a nearby silver tray. He leaned in between her legs and kissed those lips.

Phoebe leaned back as she went to Heaven. He was incredible. When his cock pounded her, it was raw, hot, animal passion, but it had also been painful. This, however, was undiluted pleasure. No pain, no pressure. Her ass wasn't getting crushed into the seat.

Drake continued kissing her tender flesh, now using his fingers to spread the outer lips. She sunk further into the couch as her body was wracked by waves of pleasure. Drake would harden his tongue and use it inside her, bringing her swollen clitoris to the surface.

"There you are my pretty." He whispered.

"Yes, lick my clit."

Drake nibbled on her clit, pulling it further out with his teeth.

"Oh god, oh god." Phoebe kept crying out. "I'm cumming. I'm cumming! YESSSSS!!!" Drake's face was sprayed by more cum, but he kept on licking.

Drake started pumping two fingers inside her, while still sucking on her clit.

"Yes, yes, more."

Drake bit down on her clit, and she shuddered in pleasure. It had swollen to the size of her thumb now.

Phoebe was having the most incredible night of her life, but she needed more. So while Drake was working downstairs, she lifted her top up over her tits, and started playing with her nipples. They were rock hard and sticking straight out again. "Hmmm, yessss." She moaned as she massaged her left breast with her right hand, and her left hand slid down to her pussy. She started rubbing her clit while it was licked.

"God I'm cumming again. Incredible." Drake licked every drop as it left her pussy. Phoebe brought her fingers up to her lips to taste herself. "Heavenly." She leaned back and now laid full length on the couch. She didn't have the strength to stay sitting anymore.

Drake leaned over her, his lips moving up from her pussy to her navel. Phoebe continued shuttering in pleasure, as he kissed every sensitive part of her, while his fingers continued playing inside her. She rested her left leg on the top of the couch, while her other leg leaned off the, stretching her pussy muscles wide.

"Take me Drake. Take me now." She let her top fall off to the floor, revealing her large round breasts in all their perfect glory.

Drake stood up and took off his shirt, while Phoebe slid his pants off. His monstrous dick stretched out to over 13 inches.

"I'll never get tiered of this work of beauty," Phoebe said as she wrapped both her hands around it. She wanted to take it in he mouth now, but her pussy needed it more. She was getting incredibly hot and horny. Drake's tongue action had only wetted her appetite.

Still holding onto his cock, she positioned it between her legs. "Shove it all in. I can take it now. I want to feel all of you inside me."

She leaned back, ready for the moment of intense pressure before pleasure.

Drake climbed onto the couch and kneeled in front of her. He did it so his dick never left the area of her pussy. Then, taking hold of her hips, he pressed the head of his cock against her outer lips.

Phoebe moaned. "Don't tease me, I can't take it." She was already cumming again from just thinking about it. Even though he's already fucked her twice tonight, this still felt like the first time with him. Maybe because she was set to take it all in, no matter how much it hurt. "Come on, give it to me."

Drake rubbed his cock head around a bit longer, making her engorged clit even larger. Phoebe was groaning now. Finally he pushed in. He went slow, pushing only a few inches in first. Phoebe was already stretching back, her body adapting to the intrusion. "More, I want it all." She figured he was going slow to be gentle with her, but it was making her nuts.

He pushed a few more inches again and then more. Phoebe's back was stretched so straight, she was afraid that she would get back spasms, but she was still horny. "Oh God, give me…MORE!" She pushed down with her hips, taking all sixteen inches in. "Arghhh!" She cried out.

Drake said nothing as he started pumping his hips, grunting from the effort.

"Yes, yes, yes," Phoebe kept moaning, as her breasts bounced wildly.

Drake slid his hands up her hips, to her waist and up to her breasts. He grabbed them with both hands, squeezing them like melons. His fingers squeezed her nipples.

Phoebe was amazed that he could do more then just fuck her. Cole never played with her tits when he screwed. Her eyes suddenly widened. Was it getting bigger? She could definitely feel his cock going deeper, and since she had him right to the balls, it must be. This guy wasn't human. A fear that he might be a demon flashed through he mind, but when he brought her to another climax, it was pushed away by the wave of pleasure. Her hips shot up from the orgasm, causing Drake's dick to poke her at a different angle, causing even more pleasure. "Oh god, yes, that's the spot." He had hit her G-Spot. She was cumming again before her last orgasm had even finished. "YES, YES, YES, incredible! I've never had… one so… intense."

Drake just smiled. All of a sudden, he grabbed her shoulders, and pulled her up, as he slid down the length of the couch. Phoebe chirped as she suddenly found herself now on top, and Drake's monster cock shooting straight up her cunt, as opposed to the less painful lengthwise angle. His hands took firm hold of her bum cheeks, and he started bouncing her.

"Oh…ohhh…ohh." She tried to call out, but couldn't get the words out. His hands were so powerful. Her breasts where bouncing out of control, occasionally smacking her chin. She pushed her hands down on his bare, rippled chest and leaned back. She started gyrating her own hips now, taking control of the sex. He had moved away from her spot, and she wanted him back there.

"You have a great ass," Drake said.

Phoebe opened her eyes and looked down at her lover. She smiled. "Thanks, I'm very proud of it."

Drake started playing with it, spreading her cheeks and running a finger over her sensitive brown hole.

Shove your finger in my ass hole.

As if reading her mind again, he did as she wanted. With her cheeks spread, he squeezed two fingers between her puckered hole.

With her eyes still closed, she groaned in pleasure. She wasn't surprised that he did that, because he was playing with her ass after all. But she was surprised that he fitted two fingers in. She was a tiny girl, with a tiny ass, and he has big fingers. Her hole must have been wide already. It sometimes did that when she had sex. She would fantasize about being fucked in her ass, but Cole never offered, and she was to embarrassed to ask. She came once again from Drake's experienced fingers, and the thought of his cock going deep in. She knew that she could never fit the whole thing in, let alone even a quarter of it, but just the thought of it drove her wild.

She was hopping that however Drake was able to read her mind, that he would do so now, but he disappointed her. She suddenly shuddered from another orgasm. Okay, wrong choice of words. His fingers continued their magic, as he pulled her down onto his chest with his free hand. His right hand still working her ass, he hugged her with his left, as he stuck his tongue in her mouth. Her breasts were crushed against his chest, as she massaged his tongue with her own.

"I want you… to…." She tired to talk through her tenth orgasm. She could feel his cock swelling as it filled with cum. "Cum inside me…now." She was ready to pass out from pleasure and exhaustion. Counting the other two times they screwed tonight, she was dehydrating. She needed to feel him explode now, before she passed out.

Kissing her neck, he whispered in her ear, "If that is your wish." Leaning back, he sped up his cock action, as well as his finger action. Phoebe wasn't ready for this and she had to lean forward and hold onto his shoulders. "Oh God, oh God, oh GOD!" she screamed as she had another big orgasm. Her pussy muscles clenched down on his cock, the pressure similar to a high powered vacuum. Even Drake groaned as he unleashed inside her.

She fought back her instincts to climb off him and swallow his cock as it spurted. She wanted it all inside her. She wasn't worried about getting pregnant; she was on the pill because of Cole. Their simultaneous orgasms were the most amazing thing she had ever experienced. She hopped it was special for him too. Please let it have been special. She was suddenly worried that she wasn't that great for him. After all, with a cock almost twenty inches long and probably five inches thick, he must be able to get any woman. His chauffer was gorgeous after all.

When he finally finished, he pulled her back down to his chest. "You were magnificent. I don't remember ever having anyone like you before." He kissed her forehead, and then her lips. "There's a wild cat beneath this tiny body of yours." His fingers where still in her ass, and she was able to enjoy another small orgasm. This was the last she could take as she fell asleep in his secure embrace.

Drake pulled his fingers out of her ass. Luckily, they came out clean, but he still wiped them on a cloth. He had to admit, that she was one of the best he'd ever had.

"My Lord, will there be anything else?"

Drake looked up at the red haired woman standing over him. She was wearing a tight maid's outfit, with a fringed skirt. As he looked up, Drake could see that she wore no panties. Her little red bush was dripping with glistening cum. She held a sticky silver vibrator in one hand, and was stroking her tail in her other. Two bat-like wings protruded from her back.

"Ah Celeste." He greeted her. "My meal is ready?"

She smiled seductively down at him, and let go of her tail. Then, with her free hand, she spreads open her wet pussy. "Just as you like it, m'lord."

Sliding out from underneath Phobe, careful as to not awaken her, Drake kneeled down in front of his maid and tilted his head back to better see her cunt. When he opened his mouth, a forked tongue snaked out, tasting the air and the sent wafting from her pussy, before sinking inside. Celeste arched her back as her master savored her prize. Her tail started circling behind her.

When Drake looked up from her cunt, his eyes were slitted like a serpent's, and glowed red. "Delicious as always my dear." Her buried his face back between her legs, as she slid her uniform over her head, revealing two very large, yet firm, breasts. "I think I will have my meal in my room tonight." He stood up and grabbed Celeste by the waist, tipping her over so that she rested over his shoulder. Slapping her bare ass once for fun, he carried his maid into the master bedroom. The night was still young after all, and who was he to force Phoebe to continue when she was clearly exhausted. She would still be here in the morning after all, and he would still be horny then.

12