Fantasy Palace Ch. 04

Story Info
Paige sees a new side to Phoebe and herself.
4.7k words
4.43
60.7k
6
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a parody on “Charmed” and should not be taken seriously. Phoebe and the and the other main characters are owned by Spellman Production. This fanfic will contain sexual scenes only appropriate for those over the age of 18, and should not be read by minors. This story contains scenese of hot sexuality, cum shots, incest scenes, interatial, and what ever else I forgot to put up here.

Also, this has changed a bit from my original idea, so if there is some confusion, just ignore it. Oh, and if Alyssa Milano herself happens to read this or my other stories, and likes it, she can let me know and I’ll send her a copy. She’s so hot!

Fantasy Palace Part 4: Office Romance

“Yes, I’m cumming Piper, I’m cumming.” Leo yelled as he continued pumping in and out of his Charmed Wife, Piper Halliwell (she never did take his last name.) As usual, Piper was laying on their bed, with the White Lighter, Leo, on top. Leo was an angel-like being who had died back in World War I (I think), and so he didn’t really know any other positions. Piper tried to show him other stuff (like how they can both watch t.v. while fucking) but he was to set in his ways. Unfortunately, Piper had been fucking like this since she was thirteen, and it hasn’t done much for her in a while. So when Leo finally let loose inside of her, she was only just starting to feel hot. The good thing about her husband, though, was that for some reason, while he came, his dick always got thicker, already being 9 inches long, it would thicken to five inches, which made a real difference for her. So she usually wasn’t to far behind him, except when…

“Ugh…ugh… uh oh.” Leo groaned when he heard the chimes.

“No, not again.” Piper was just starting to pant.

“Sorry Piper,” and without any other words, he orbed up to his superiors. He hadn’t even had the courtesy of pulling out of her first.

“Not again!” she shouted as he legs fell back onto the bed.

“Summoned again, was he?” a sultry voice said from behind the closet.

“Yeah. And I was so close this time too.”

Piper wasn’t surprised to see her youngest sister, Paige, walk out of her closet, a running camera held in one hand. Piper had caught Paige orbing into her closet one night, and since then, she has had the youngest charmed sister video tape her and Leo. Among other things. She must have just appeared, because she was still wearing clothes and was just starting to drip from underneath her skirt.

“Well, what are you waiting for?” Piper asked from the bed. “Come and help finish me.”

Paige smiled and put her camera down on a dresser, directed at the bed. She then pulled off her blouse and slid her tight skirt down her slender hips. She wasn’t wearing any panties or bras – none of the sisters usually did. “Have I told you how much I enjoy living here?” Paige said as she crawled onto the bed.

“Actions speak louder then words hon.” Piper replied as she brushed her fingers through Paige’s hair, as the youngest sister put her face between the elder sister’s thighs.

Paige moistened her lips first before she stuck her tongue into Piper’s cunt. She could taste Leo, who had managed to cum inside his beautiful wife before disappearing. Some of his white juice was still flowing out, and Paige sucked it from Piper’s pussy.

“Hey, don’t drink it all. I still need to get pregnant.”

“Sorry, but your husband tastes so good. And mixed with your own juices…” Paige used two of her fingers and started milking Piper. The elder witch squealed in surprised and started moaning. “Hmm, yes, you little witch you.”

Piper squeezed and twisted her nipples while Paige chowed down on her. Her back arched and she pushed her cunt farther into her sister’s face. She was so close to having an orgasm. “Yes, Yes…”

Piper woke up, her body soaked with sweat, and her crotch soaked with cum. She was also completely naked, having thrown off her nightgown and blankets in her fit of passion. She was dreaming again.

“Argh!” she groaned as she fell back in bed. She had been so close again. And Paige had been even better this time. Rolling over, she saw that it was still too early to get up. “Well, since I’m already sweaty and naked.” She stretched out and ran a hand down her flat, well-toned stomach.

“Hmmm,” she started moaning. Her hand went down to her hairless pussy, having shaved it just last night. With two fingers, she spread open her pink lips and with her middle finger she fingered herself until her clit poked out. Then she started rubbing the delicate little nub. “Oh yes.” She purred.

“Hey, you awake?” Paige yelled from downstairs. Seconds later, the youngest witch burst through her door.

“Ah!” Piper screamed as her sister came in.

“Oh shit!” Paige yelled, before turning back out of the room.

“What are you doing?” Piper scrambled to find her clothes.

“I’m sorry…” Paige said, her back to Piper, but when she thought Piper wasn’t watching, she tilted her head to be able to see her. Piper was currently bent over the side of her bed, her white ass sticking up in the air. “It’s just that it’s almost noon and Phoebe still hasn’t come home.”

“So?” She was having trouble finding her panties, and to make things worse, she could see Paige’s reflection in the mirror. Her sister wasn’t doing a very good job of hiding her obvious stares. Realizing that it was too late to cover herself, she sat down on her bed, and brought her legs up to cover her breasts. It wasn’t until she saw Paige’s eyes move down that she realized though this position covered her ample breasts, it exposed her cunt. “Paige!” Piper shouted again, crossing her legs and wrapping her arms over her chest.

“Sorry, sorry.” Paige flinched, but didn’t turn around. She couldn’t believe how beautiful her sister looked right now. She blushed brightly when she realized that her panties were getting damp.

Piper wanted to be furious with Paige right now, but after the dream she just had (again) and then Paige showing up in her room, looking sexy in her tight black skirt and pink blouse, and the obvious fact that Paige was getting moist, made Piper want to rub her clit furiously. “Look, Phoebe is a big girl and knows what she’s doing.” At that moment their front door opened and closed loudly.

“I’m home!” Came the cry from downstairs.

“See, there she is now. Go bug her.”

Paige quickly left Piper’s room and closed the door behind, but not before she grinned slyly when she saw some white fluid dripping from Piper’s cunt. She still couldn’t believe how horny Piper had made her. She debated going back to her room and change her underwear, but the feeling of her own cum against her skin felt good, so she left them on.

She practically ran down the stairs and saw her second sister standing in the front hall. She was still wearing the same outfit as the night before, except that it looked a bit ruffled. She was also moving around a bit unsteadily, like every muscle in her body was soar (especially her hips), but the glow around her said that this was a good kind of soreness. Paige’s eyes opened wide at the realization. “Oh my god, you had sex with him.”

Phoebe looked up at Paige as she came down the stairs, “Why who do you mean my little sister.” The grin never left her face.

“You know who I mean.” Paige couldn’t help smiling now either. Phoebe’s enthusiasm was contagious. “That stud from last night.”

“Maybe.” She winked and sauntered past Paige, her ass wiggling noticeably. “But I think I’m going to go to bed now. I am so wiped. Night.”

“Good night.” Paige watched her walk up to her bedroom, and disappears behind closed door. “That was different.” She decided to let Phoebe have her secrets now, but she fully intended to talk to Piper about this…when her eldest sister wasn’t so… busy.

For now she went into the kitchen to get something to eat. She was starving.

It wasn’t long before Piper finally came down. She was dressed in tight beige pants and a brown sweater, but what Paige noticed most was the frustrated, unsatisfied look on her face. Apparently Piper was unable to finish her fun after Paige had left. “Sorry.” Paige said, but Piper just glared at her and held up a finger (not that one) and growled for silence.

“I just want my coffee.”

“Oh, coffee, um…” Paige didn’t have to finish the sentence before Piper noticed the empty pot.

“Just great.” Piper muttered. Suddenly she sniffed the air and looked over at Paige. She noticed for the first time that Paige’s skirt was damp. “Honey, I think you had better change your clothes.” She was pissed off that Paige had gotten off when she couldn’t.

Paige looked down and noticed that she was a lot wetter then she first thought. She definitely couldn’t go to work like this. “Oh, right.” She quickly left the kitchen, running up to her room to change. She was going to be late for work again. This would probably mean giving her boss another blowjob. What with all their demon fighting, she had become a sort of expert at this now.

No coffee, no release, this was going to be a frustrating day. She walked over to the fridge to get breakfast when Paige came back, flying down the stairs and out the door, “By the way, where out of eggs and milk.”

Piper wanted to blast Paige, but her sister was out the door.

*****

Meanwhile, Phoebe was watching Paige from her bedroom window. She had changed her outfit, putting on a tight tank top and a very tight pair of blue jeans, that where currently unbuttoned and unzipped, exposing her panty-less cunt.

It would be easy to get Piper now, but she had been told specifically to get Paige first. The master wanted her orbing powers to help him find the enemy. Phoebe had to agree, plus she thought they’d have more fun if it were she and Paige going against Piper together.

Phoebe ran her fingers over her breasts, as Paige ran out the door and jumped into her car. She couldn’t take her eyes off of her sister’s ass. She couldn’t wait to get her tongue into that tight little whole. She licked her lips just thinking about it. Her finders slid down her chest to her pussy and she squeezed her clit. It didn’t take long before an orgasm shook her body and she disappeared in a blaze of fire.

*****

“Nice of you to join us Mathews!”

Paige apologized to her boss as she ran past him, and entered her office. He had made it quite clear that she was going to owe him this time. He was probably going to invite his brother again. Well, at least they both had reasonable sized cocks, but she would have to use her butt plug for a few minutes before hand. But that was going to be much later. For now, she had cases and clients waiting. And Phoebe was also getting impatient. “Phoebe?”

The middle sister was sitting in Paige’s chair, waiting her to finally arrive. “No wonder your boss is always mad at you, coming in this late. I’ve been waiting her for ever.”

“What? How did you…? What are you doing here? And what are you wearing?” Paige had only just now noticed that Phoebe was wearing a very short red plaid kilt that barely went past her thighs, a loose flowing white blouse, and white knee high socks that matched her white stilettos, and her curly hair was in pigtails. “Wow.”

Phoebe smiled seductively. “Am I making you blush?” She chose that moment to uncross her legs, spreading them wide open, her little kilt barely covering her honey pot.

“Um…” Paige fumbled over the words. “No… it’s just so… hot in here.” She was getting moist again. Why couldn’t I have gotten laid last night? She thought. I wouldn’t want to have sex with my sisters if I had gotten filled.

As if Phoebe could read her thoughts, she slid her right hand down her lap.

Her pussy was getting itchy now. “Um…so what are you... um, oh my… doing here again?”

“Can’t I just stop by and see my baby sister in her work place.” She leaned forward, pushing her breasts together. The top two buttons of her blouse were undone, exposing more cleavage.

“Woe,” Paige could feel a warm sticky fluid drip down her legs.

“Is something wrong sweaty?” Phoebe’s doe eyes widened in concern, but the sucker she pulled out of Paige’s desk and started sucking on downplayed this. Normally this only teased guys with the offer of a blowjob (Paige had used this trick often enough to know it), but it wasn’t helping Paige’s current situation.

Phoebe smiled seductively as Paige was no longer doing a good job of hiding her lust. “Am I making you horny baby sister?” She left the sucker in her mouth so she could use her free hands to squish her breasts together, practically forcing them out from her blouse. “Do you want to suck on these like you never had the chance to with mom?”

Paige’s knees began to wobble. Her nipples could be seen through the thin fabric of her top.

“I guess this is what you really want.” Her hands slid down her tight belly to her lap. She then slowly started lifting up the hem of her skirt, exposing her white thong that was currently see-through because it was so wet. Paige could make out Phoebe’s glistening pussy beneath it.

“Oh god, Phoebe.”

“You know Paige, since Cole’s been gone, I’ve been so horny.” She slid a finger underneath her panties and into her pussy. “Hmmm,” she purred. “Isn’t there anything you can do to help me fix this problem?”

There was nothing Paige wanted more right now then to leap over her table and dive into that glowing cunt. Contrary to what people might think, she had never gone muff diving before, but only because she didn’t have any girl friends that wanted to. And she had to admit to herself, she was a bit scared of the idea too.

“Come on Paige, don’t make me wait any longer.” She pulled the skimpy fabric of her thong to the side, finally showing Paige what she was hungry for. Phoebe kept her cunt completely bald, and the lips were fat and spread open. That stud she had fucked last night must have had a huge cock. For that matter, so must Cole, because her pussy looked liked it was stretched beyond limit.

She couldn’t take anymore. Phoebe’s sultry teasing, plus Piper’s masturbating this morning had pushed her over her limits. “Yes, yes, I want you.” She wiped away the drool dripping from her lips, and was ready to run at Phoebe, when….

“Mathews!”

She was so startled by the yell that she instinctively spun around to see who called her. Her boss was standing at her door, looking at her like she was nuts. She could also see her fellow co-workers looking in at her from the office.

“Mathews what are you doing? You’ve been standing there staring at your chair for the past ten minutes.” His nose then crinkled, as he smelled something strong. “And what is that smell? It smells like my daughter’s room when I come home from work. Are you smoking pot in here?”

He obviously didn’t know what pot smelled like if he thought her sex was that smell. But she couldn’t worry about him right now. Couldn’t he see that she was with her sexy sister?

Paige turned back to Phoebe, fully intent in fucking her now, even if it meant the whole office would be watching, but her chair was empty. Even the drops of cum where gone from it. “What? No, where’d she go?”

“Where’d who go? You’ve been the only one in this office.” He then seemed to notice where the strange smell was coming from as his eyes were pulled to her shapely ass. “And what is that dripping down your legs?”

Paige couldn’t take anymore. She was so hot and horny that she needed to screw. Someone. Anyone! She needed sex, and she needed it now.

Spinning around, she grabbed her boss by his tie and pulled him into the room. Before he could yell any complaint, she shoved her tongue down his mouth, and started unbuttoning his jacket and shirt.

Instincts finally took over her boss, and he broke her kiss in order to rip her blouse off, exposing her medium round breasts. She gasped in surprise, but this didn’t last long as she dropped to her knees and fumbled with his zipper. Her boss helped by undoing his belt and unbuttoning his pants. When Paige finally yanked them down, his black meaty cock shot right up. It was just like the last time, dark ebony, 10 inches long, and 2 inches thick. A big black cock. As soon as it was out, she shoved it into her mouth, letting the head tickle her throat.

‘That’s right bitch. Suck my cock.” He grabbed her by the hair and forced her to take more of it, her lips striking his balls.

She loved being treated like a slut. It reminded her of her adoptive father. He used to make her wear a dog collar and leash. But she wasn’t hungry for cock. While he was sucking, her damp cunt was going unattended. So she turned it up a notch, using a trick her adoptive mother taught her. Her boss gasped in surprise and within seconds, he was exploding in her mouth.

Paige slowly slid off the cock, licking the remaining cum off of it and her lips. When she stood up, she slid out of her skirt and waited for her boss to be ready again. She didn’t wait long before she was turned around and pushed onto her desk. With her ass sticking up, her boss pinned her down with one hand, and with his other he ripped her panties off. He spent a moment staring at her incredibly white ass before he shoved his black cock into her pink pussy.

Paige cried out in pain from the forceful intrusion, but she rode it out and was soon crying out for him to go faster. She kept her eyes closed at first, pretending that it was someone (anyone) else fucking her right now, but when she opened them, she almost chocked in surprise. Sitting, once more, in her office chair was Phoebe. Only this time she was naked; and spectral. It was like Phoebe’s ghost was sitting right in front of Paige; masturbating! She had her feet on the desk with her legs spread wide open, while she leaned back in the chair. One hand was groping her round breasts, while her other one was furiously rubbing her pussy.

“Don’t stop Paige, keep going. You’re making me so hot.”

Paige didn’t understand what was happening, but seeing Phoebe going at her own cunt like that drove her wild. Her pussy clamped down on her boss’ cock, threatening to rip it off as she took control of the thrusts down there. “Yes, yes, fuck me harder.” She pretended it was Phoebe fucking her. When she’d look over her shoulders, she could swear she saw Phoebe behind her, fucking her with a huge black strap on dildo. In fact, by the end of the day, she’d swear on a bible that it was Phoebe.

Her boss’s round, flabby body was replaced by Phoebe’s petite, slender, tight figure. His ugly man-breasts were her beautiful, spherical globes. And his hideous face became her angelic face, glowing with the radiance of fucking her sister. And his callused and brutal hands that were crushing her waist and breasts became her tiny delicate hands, with smooth skin that sent tingles along her skin.

Paige couldn’t understand what she was seeing, but she didn’t care. It only took a few seconds before her body started shaking uncontrollably as the orgasm raced through her. “Yes, yes, YESSSS!” she screamed as she came…and disappeared in a shimmer of white lights.

Without a cock in her cunt, her orgasm quickly dissipated, and when she opened her eyes, she was shocked to see that she was in her bedroom. It took her a few seconds before she realized that she had orbed again as she climaxed, and she quickly orbed back to her office, just in time to catch a white spray in her pale face. She wasn’t prepared for the facial, so it went all over her face and dribbled into her mouth. Luckily there wasn’t much of it. And luckier still, it appeared that her boss hadn’t noticed that she had disappeared.

“Wait, what happened to Phoebe?” she wondered.

“Who?” Her boss asked between pants.

“Um, no one.” She quickly got up and covered herself, realizing that she had fucked her boss, not her sister.

Her boss didn’t appear to have heard her as he put his clothes back on. “That was nice work Mathews, but next time let’s wait till after hours, okay.”

12