Fantasy Park: Day 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God it's too big" I gasped.

"No problem," he smiled, and touched himself just at the base of his shaft. Instantly it retracted about two inches in length and 20% of it girth. I gazed in wonder.

"You can do that?"

"Of course. All the men in the Park have this ability. We can go as large or as small as you want us to be."

"One size larger?" I grinned. I watched as it swell and grew an inch in my hand. I went back to sucking and slurping on it. God it felt so good in my mouth. But I needed it elsewhere.

I straddled John's hips at the waist and stroked my own pussy. It was so swollen, so wet, so ready. I pressed his cock against my clit, rubbing us both for a few moments. Then taking his shaft in my hand I pressed his tip between the folds of my cunt and lowered myself onto him.

Oh fuck yes, this was what I needed. His hands reached up to grasp at my heavy tits and swollen nipples while I rode him for my pleasure. Every time he kneaded my breasts and pinched at my nipples my pussy squeezed him tighter. He was filling me high and hard but I was so wet and swollen I could take it. I leaned forward, pressing my tits into his chest, my weight along his torso, and I whispered into his ear, "make yourself bigger."

OOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUUUCK I moaned as I felt his cock swell and grow inside me, stretching me, filling me, pushing just at the boundaries of passion and pain.

I was gripping onto him, using him, writhing my body against his until he rolled me around, under him, his big strong body pressing me down hard into the mattress, squeezing me, suffocating me into a daze. Then he used his arms to prop himself up, changing the angle of his cock inside me, pushing deeper, faster. Then he stopped thrusting his hips and held himself still. Inside me, his cock started trembling, shaking, vibrating, felt like it was spiraling inside me, tiny vibrations battering against my g-spot again, oh Christ he was going to make me cum again so hard, I wrapped my legs around his ass, trying to pull him deeper into me.

"Make yourself bigger" I gasped.

"Are you sure?"

"Oh god yes yes yesssssss."

He slid his length right out, leaving only the head nestled in the entrance to my cunt. I felt it widening, stretching me further. God he felt enormous. "Do it. Fuck me. Oh God please fuck me."

And with that he slid himself back into me in one thrust and I screamed again. This time there was no doubt, it was hurting like hell, but it was the best pain I had ever felt. I was out of control, begging, swearing, lost in a vortex of raw lust and physical orgasm.

"Harder." He pulled his full length out then rammed it back in one brutal thrust

"Harder." His hips began thrusting faster and faster, like some kind of pneumatic jackhammer, way beyond any human capability, this enormous dick ramming into me... I could no longer tell what was a hysterical reaction, what was orgasm, what was pleasure, what was pain. I just knew there was one more thing I needed.

"I want you to cum inside me" I grunted. "Please, I need it."

Almost on command, John took my hips in his hand and thrust his full length into me. Frozen, just for a moment, until I felt his cock inside me start pulsing and twitching and he threw his handsome head back to gaze at the ceiling and groaned as he slid out and in with one last mighty thrust and started spurting deep inside me. I could feel him flooding inside me, our bodies communing as one and yet another wave of orgasm rippled through my body.

"DON'T STOP OH FUCK DON'T STOP!" I gasped as I felt his cock keep squirting, again, and again. I wriggled out from underneath him and took his cock in my hand, stroking it fast, milking it. Thick ropes of cum kept spurting out of him, over my hand, wrist, arm. Another jet caught me right across the tits. Then I wrapped my mouth around the very tip of this massive cock, as much as I could get in my mouth, and I sucked and I sucked until I felt more warm gusts of spunk run down the back of my throat. It tasted real, but somehow better than real. Sweeter. Sexier. Every drop to be savoured.

I rolled over on my side, panting. Spent.

* **

He was already back in our room when I returned. Tucked up in bed. Snoring. I brushed my teeth and had a wash and for the first time in months, I realized I was quite happy to share a bed with him. Before clicking out the light, I turned on my Fantasy Park tablet and checked my notifications.

You have completed Adventure Mission "Spy Girl" with optional add-on "Exhibitionism." Your feedback is important to us. Please rate this adventure out of five stars.

I smiled to myself, tapped the fifth star and clicked off the bedside light. Perhaps this vacation won't be such a shitshow after all.

* **

Author's Note: This was an idea I've wanted to get down for some time. I might keep writing chapters if people enjoy this one, so please let me know in the comments. Thanks for reading!


12