Fantasy Provider Pt. 02

Info
A provider in London fulfills your desires for your mother.
154 words
3.74
69.8k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/26/2016
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Endless_Love
Endless_Love
288 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE: THIS AUDIO STORY IS BEST EXPERIENCED WEARING HEADPHONES.

Part two to this magnificent fantasy that is realized as a married man (you) visits a high-end fantasy provider while in London on business. Sharing your lifelong passion for forbidden romance, Katherine lays out a detailed ASMR roleplay of intrigue, seduction, and profound romance between a voluptuous mother and her son.

With her deeply intoxicating voice, Katherine indulges all of your forbidden thoughts in tender, descriptive elegance. With sensual music and sound effects, you'll bask in the spellbinding narrative of profound forbidden romance. As "Christopher", you are infatuated by the intensity and romance between two consenting adults who just happen to be a mother and son.

Join Katherine as she lovingly guides you through your most intimate fantasies of motherly love and lifelong eroticism. If you love buxom, curvaceous women, and are a fan of forbidden mother/son roleplay, this is JUST for you.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Endless_Love
Endless_Love
Endless_Love
288 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
kparc1212kparc1212over 1 year ago

You’re a terrible little fucking tease, you bitch! Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is terrible. You gotta do better.

LelouchLelouchover 7 years ago
Please don't leave us hanging!

I only came across this story today, though it has been out for several months. I do hope you continue this very sensuous audio to its conclusion and don't leave it off in what seems to be the middle of a continuing story, as seems to have happened with your first tale "Endless Love", which clearly ends on a "To be continued?" note.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

For the love of all that is holy, PLEASE give us part 3 describing the consumation of this beautiful, beautiful love fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

A masterpiece

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My New Daddy Ch. 01 A young man discovers joy in the arms of an older dom.in Gay Male
Tamed by Meg Megan introduces me to the pleasures of being penetrated.in Anal
Endless Love Young man finds everlasting love with older woman.in Mature
Bathroom Prodding A locked up boyfriend on his way to meet his sweet lover.in Anal
Milfdom Geek meets sex, gets along well with sex.in Mature
More Stories