Fantasy, Reality and Intimate Love Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ickric
ickric
175 Followers

Allan looked into Beth’s dreamy eyes and noted just how beautiful she was. Irrespective of her sexy body and unquenchable lust, she was absolutely gorgeous. On a scale of one to ten, she was definitely an eleven! Yet within her eyes, he could see something more, a desire that went beyond needing him.
Beth had difficulty concealing her feelings and she knew her eyes always gave her away. She could get away with it with most people, but she and Allan were on the same level, the same wave length and she would never be able to deceive him, he knew her too well. The thought of being able to strut her stuff in such an open atmosphere, where groping and fondling other people were the norm, where topless dancing was not restricted to just the paid dancers. Why stop at topless? Bring it on!!!
Beth was strong enough to know that she could trust Allan in the presence of naked women and although he’d enjoy the view, she knew he would not stray. Maybe a playful tweak here or a grope there, but she was confident Allan was safe. But she loved the feeling of being watched, being wanted. Being wanted sexually, especially. God, just the thought of it was making her horny and she felt her self moistening even more. Dozens, maybe hundreds of pairs of eyes watching her, each pair of eyes connected to an ever increasing erection, all wanting sex with her, wanting to bury their firm cock’s in her pussy, the pussy she’d given only to Allan and,until recently, Juan. Following their role playing recently and the situation with Juan, she was positive Allan enjoyed watching her. She’d never have guessed he was a voyeur as such, although she was not complaining. They had become even closer, even if a little apprehensive, since the Juan situation just four days earlier.
“You really want to go?” Allan asked, bringing Beth out of her train of thought.
“If you’re up for it” she said, giggling and swaying her body close to his in a playful and seductive manner, her hand wandering down to his crotch and touching the bulge in his trousers.
“You feel up for it!” she joked. Allan inserted his tongue in her mouth before lifting her into his arms and carrying her to the bedroom.
He placed her gently on the bed and he noticed her cheesy grin. Beth was overjoyed that Allan had acceded to her suggestion.
“I’m going to dance all night for you” she said, elated and Allan knew this was more than E.
“How about you do a little dancing for me now?” he said, sitting on the bed expectantly. Beth needed no more persuasion, the music from the lounge drifting into the bedroom was sufficient for Beth to start swinging her hips, raising her arms and lifting the hem of her top, revealing her sexy curvaceous bust, the lacy bra barely concealing her beauty beneath. She shook and shimmied, knowing Allan would be lost within her dancing. Oh yes, she had the power and man, was she going to exploit it to her benefit. She slowly unzipped her skirt, hooking her thumbs into the belt straps and teasing Allan even more. It was all Allan could do to stop himself from drooling as he watched his sexy wife cavort before his very eyes and he knew just how lucky he was.
“Do you think the guys will enjoy my dancing tomorrow?” she said, her voice taking on the husky tone that made her sound so appealing.
“If you dance like that, I have no doubt” Allan responded, his eyes wide. He tried to reach for her but she playfully danced just out of his reach.
“All in good time” she chastised, her skirt now around her ankles.
Allan groaned outwardly. He loved her teasing him but he’d had enough teasing, he wanted her and he wanted her now. This very minute.
Almost instinctively, Beth turned her back on him and danced backwards, her shoulders at his eye level.
“Be a dear and unclip me, will you?” she asked. Allan reached up and unclipped her bra, helping her remove the material from her arms, his hands reaching around and cupping her breasts. Beth groaned subtly as Allan’s expert hands caressed her, his movements just as she liked. Firm but not too hard, stimulating the edge of her areola, his finger movements replicating the action of his tongue. She wiggled her bum towards his hips, lowering herself, feeling the unmistakable lump in his trousers and knowing in a short while, that would be buried deep inside her, making love to her, having wild passionate sex with her. Fucking her. Oh yes, she wanted to be fucked. Bollocks to sex, she wanted fucking. She wanted to fuck. She loved to fuck. She loved being fucked.
She moved her arse over Allan’s groin and he moved one of his hands down to her wet panties, moving the material to one side to allow access to his fingers. He touched pubic hair and then her love lips, Beth gasping suddenly as he did so. The sensation of being touched aroused her, made her need him even more.
Allan’s breathing was now overtaking him, his need and desire building. All he could imagine was Beth dancing and that it was someone elses fingers making her gasp, not his.
“Is this how you’re going to dance tomorrow?” he asked, hopefully.
“God, yes” Beth replied, writhing on Allan’s fingers, masturbating her self on his digits.
“I think the guys will find it more erotic if you dance like this with them” Allan suggested.
“Me too” Beth replied. Almost without realizing, Beth went into fantasy mode.
“I’d dance with the guys normally, maybe topless. You’d like that, wouldn’t you?”
“Mmm” Allan responded. Yes he would.
“Then maybe I’d get a bit warm so I’d loose my skirt” she continued. Beth was still sitting on Allan’s lap, her back to him yet he could sense her eyes were shut, conjuring up the image in her mind.
“Then what?” Allan prompted.
“Then I’d lap dance with him, like this” she said, accentuating her pelvic movements. “I’d take his hand and place it on my panties so he could feel the wetness……” she went on, pausing periodically as if living and telling the story in real time.
“……that’d be nice. Then I’d let him put his fingers inside my panties and touch me…...” Beth moved Allan’s hand, “…ooh…just here” she said, her body jumping slightly as Allan touched the spot she wanted. Allan continued his finger movements and Beth traveled on towards her first climax.
“You must be very hot by now” Allan prompted.
“Mmm. I’d better loose these. You’d better help” she said, standing and lowering her panties, Allan being treated to a perfect view of her bum cleavage. Seconds later, Beth was naked.
“What about the guy?” Allan asked.
Beth moved her self so she was knelt in front of Allan. She liberated his erection in a few swift moments, noticing the pre cum on the head of his cock.
“Ah, poor thing is crying. I think it wants kissing better” she said, taking her mouth and placing over Allan’s cock. Surprisingly, she tried to deep throat him from that position and whilst she’d been happy to try it before, it was only after Allan had talked her into it yet, tonight, she was taking the lead. Was it the new found confidence she’d discovered? Allan tried to contain the next question but instinct took over.
“Did you do this to Juan?” he asked. There. He’d said it.
“Mmm” came the reply. Allan knew it would be difficult for her to talk with a mouth full but knew the answer was yes. What he couldn’t fathom out was if Beth was confirming in reality or in fantasy.
“Really?” he persued.
“Mmm” came the reply. Before he could ask any more, Beth’s fingers had encupped his balls and she began to tickle his testicles, making his own climax re-emerge.
“I’m gonna come in a minute if you keep doing that” he said.
Beth disengaged momentarily. “Good” she said, resuming her position, her tongue working the shaft of his cock.
“I bet you say that to all the guys!” Allan said, half in jest. His climax over-swept him, his own dirty talk and images in his mind toppling him over the edge, feeling his juices flood into his dear wife’s throat and almost directly into her stomach, not touching the tongue of the roof of the mouth until he finished ejaculating.
Beth removed her mouth from him and pushed him onto the bed, climbing on top of him and kneeling over his face.
“I’m going to call you ‘Jack Daniels’ from now on” Beth smiled down at him, noticing how, from that angle, her pussy hair made Allan look like he had a moustache. He looked at her quizzically.
“Jack Daniels is a liquor. You’re my favorite licker!” she said, laughing at her own joke and writhing on his face, pressing her love lips against Allan’s nose so it would stimulate her clitoris. He lapped at her pussy, his tongue entering her with ease. Allan knew what Beth liked and he worked her pussy, his tongue like a windscreen wiper, moving from side to side, varying the depth of his tongue, his fingers and knuckles adding to her physical external stimulation.
What was turning Beth on most, however, was the images in her mind, dirty dancing with some stranger, being watched and wanted, being groped and aroused, licking and sucking the stranger, bringing him to climax in her mouth then being licked and tantalized, cumming on the stranger’s face. Cumming on the strangers face. The image clung to her thoughts.
“I’m cumming on a stranger’s face” she exclaimed as her body tensed and she reached her climax, leaving Allan in no doubt she was in fantasy mode. He felt her gush, a warm flow of her own juices tricking down his tongue and into his own mouth, swallowing in much the same way that she had swallowed him.
Beth rolled off of Allan and they lay together, side by side for several minutes.
They looked at each other then Allan smiled at her.
“What’s the cheesy grin for?” Beth asked.
“Oh, you know” Allan replied in his usual casual manner. She gave him one of her stern looks.
“Then what?” Allan asked. Beth understood.
“Then….” Beth said, kissing her husband tenderly, “…….I’d come and find you, tell you all about it so you could bring me home and fuck me.”
“You’d want me to fuck you?” Allan replied, playing the game.
“Mmm” Beth responded, climbing on top of her husband and pinning his arms down against the mattress. “Like this.” Beth lowered her hips onto Allan’s cock which was regaining it’s firmness.
Allan rolled Beth onto her back so he was on top.
“Wouldn’t you prefer it like this?” he asked. She rolled back on top of him.
“This way is better” she smiled. Beth loved it when they fooled around during sex. Love making could be so ruddy clinical at times, so it was nice to make it fun and, anyway, they had a similar sense of humor, they were on the same wave length.
The rollicked and fucked for several hours, the alcohol, atmosphere and effect of the “E” adding to their pleasure and sensations before exhaustion got the better of them, falling asleep on top of the sheets. The stereo played on into the morning.

Chapter 8

Beth was the first one to wake up and she showered and prepared some toast and fresh OJ, turning the volume on the stereo down to a more acceptable level.
Allan eventually surfaced, his mood changing to one of delight when he saw Beth had prepared Breakfast. His delight was probably more that she was wearing the tightest of T shirts, bra less and she filled the T shirt perfectly. He felt the stirrings down below and his thoughts wandered onto the evening ahead.
“Happy Birthday!” Beth said, giving Allan a big hug, pressing her self against his naked body. He reached for her buttocks but she pulled away.
“You’ll have to wait for your present until tonight!” she said, playfully. Allan smiled. Hell, he was looking forward to it. Little did he know that Beth was looking forward to it more than he was.
“I’ll need to go shopping shortly” she said, placing some food in front of him.
“Why?” Allan asked, scraping a burnt bit off his toast.
“I’ve nothing to wear for tonight” Beth said, looking at him in her sly, sexy way. Allan’s heart melted. He knew that look and he couldn’t bear to disappoint her. And Allan knew she wouldn’t disappoint him, whatever she bought.
“You know what I like, I’ve seen a lovely boutique in town” Beth continued.
“What have you got in mind?” Allan interrupted. Beth smiled. She had won. She’d always had that power!
“Just you wait and see!” she said, disappearing into the bedroom. She reappeared a couple of minutes later, having found some shorts to compliment her top.
“See you about 4ish” she said, taking her purse and giving him a wave of the fingers, then blowing him a kiss.
“Toodle pip” Allan replied, sinking his teeth into his toast.
“Argh, yeuck!” Allan coughed. Spitting out his toast. It was burnt on the underside, too! Allan reached for the OJ, hoping it would take the taste away. Allan wondered if tonight would be as Beth had indicated or if this, too, would leave a nasty taste in his mouth.


The cab journey seemed to take for ever. The club was on another part of the island which was renowned for it’s night life. Ordinarily, they’d base themselves nearer but this year, short notice and all, they’d had to slum it a few miles further away.
Allan had already had a couple of drinks, stiffeners to prepare him for the night. And tonight, who knows how it will develop? Allan guessed it might be quite some night, judging by Beth’s attire. She’d certainly gone to town in more ways than one, her outfit was unbelievable. She had not allowed Allan a look at her until she was ready, spending more than two hours in the bathroom preparing her self. Hair and make up all had to be perfect, legs and bikini line all shaved and smooth, perfume in the right places and outfit. Allan was getting frustrated waiting for Beth, pacing up and down like an expectant father outside the bathroom. He’d guessed Beth would be dressed to astound and the tension had got to him. Allan had raided the fridge, the alcohol was aimed at calming his nerves but also as something to do, a distraction. He hated waiting, he was so impatient. Beth had teased him previously, stating he had “Less patience than Dr Harold Shipman!” Allan had ignored her black humor but her words echoed in his mind. He just hoped the wait was worth it.
“Silly bugger” he said to himself. Of course it would be worth the wait. Beth had never failed him yet. Allan knew Beth could wear a black bin liner and still look sexy, she was that sort of lady.
The bathroom door lock was slid open and the door handle turned. Allan looked at the doorway as the door opened and his jaw fell.
Well, what could Allan say?
“Wow” he said, his lips purposely accentuating the sound. Stunning was too inappropriate to describe how Beth looked. Yes, the wait had been worth it. Well worth it. Allan felt the stirrings of an erection in his pants as he stood, mesmerized by Beth’s beauty.
Beth glowed, her smile adding to the confident look and had Allan not known her, he might well have felt intimidated by her. She gave a little twirl and grinned.
“How do I look?” she asked, as if the “Wow” wasn’t enough. Beth felt like a million dollars and, judging by the bulge in Allan’s trousers, she knew it was just right. But she wanted to hear him say the words. Her top was, at best, revealing bordering on obscene and Beth thought if she bumped into any pensioners, her attire might just give them a fatal coronary! The top was so flimsy, so skin hugging, so low cut, so revealing………Allan gulped. Her ample breasts protruded though the material, the outline of her lacy bra underneath indicating there was not a lot of material involved in the garment, her already pert nipples pressing against the material, trying their hardest to be noticed and succeeding. Beth saw Allan’s eyes wander down to her lower half, her skirt a little more than a minge pelmet, barely covering her panties even when she was stood up and could have been mistaken for a wide belt. Beth had trimmed her pubic hair and through the thin lace of her panties, Allan could just see the lower part of her pussy hair. Her vaginal lips protruded through the skimpy material leaving little to the imagination. He would later find out that she had purposely shaved her pubic hair into the shape of a heart. Her cute buttocks filled her tight panties which Beth had purposely purchased a size smaller than she fitted, accentuating her shape even more. Her bare legs were divine, finished off by a pair of high heeled sandals.
“Fuck me!” Allan whispered out loud, more of a statement than a request.
“Later, darling” Beth giggled, waltzing over and giving him a snog. The aroma of her perfume mingled with the scent of her moist pussy and she oozed sexiness. Allan wanted to cancel the evening, he wanted to stay here and make love to Beth. What better birthday present could he want?
“C’mon” Beth urged, bringing Allan back to reality. She opened a drawer and took out some Euros and placed them in her tiny clutch bag.
“Let me see if I’ve got everything? Cash, lipstick and phone. Yup, that’s it!” she declared. Allan gulped and Beth thought he looked a little pale.
“Are you OK?” she said, concern in the voice but checking her hair in the mirror at the same time. Allan guessed that even if he did cry out feigning sickness, she’d still go and have a good time. He’d better go, just to keep an eye on her.
“Yeah, fine” Allan lied. He put his hand in his pocket and checked for his own mobile phone, knowing he’d only just taken it off charge.
“Same rules as before?” he asked.
“Sure. No interrupting. Remember, I’m in control tonight, OK?” Beth confirmed, no humor in her face. Allan had seen her serious side and knew not to challenge her, especially now she had adopted a more confident and positive attitude. She’d always been strong willed, even more so now.
That had been half an hour ago and the cab was just pulling up outside the club. Allan paid the fare, thinking the fare was quite reasonable, aware that the cabbie had been checking out his wife’s pussy in his rear view mirror en route. Either the cabbie was still in a daze or he’d offered a discount for the view. Either way, Allan was happy to be out of the cab.
They stood on the side walk, noticing the characters that were queueing to get in to the club. People were dressed in all sorts of outrageous clothing, one guy trying to portray the “Freddie Mercury” look, tash and all. Several of the girls were dressed in skimpy PVC outfits, busts bursting from the seams, others were dressed in leathers of every kind. Some ladies had dressed normally but removed some of their ‘sensible’ outer clothing once inside the venue and they were strutting their stuff in their bikinis, many of which were little more than strings, material barely covering their nipples. A dozen or so girls were already topless and getting heaps of attention from all the guys and even from a few of the girls. Natural blondes, bleached blondes, brunettes, red heads, silicone implants, natural breasts, there was a selection of everything. Fat girls, thin girls, multi racial girls, everyone. The guys were every bit as outrageous, one guy wearing a towel around his lower half like a nappy, an attempt at a crown of thorns on his head, trying to look like a Roman emperor, another wearing jeans with the back side cut out and Allan guessed maybe the guy was gay or bi.
Inside, the party was going strong and everyone was having a great time. The bar was fully occupied and a smell consistent with “Weed” wafted through the air. Beth noticed how despite all the action going on, she was turning heads. She wasn’t even topless yet, although there was very little left to the imagination, but she was drawing loads of attention. Her head felt light and buzzy and she wondered if the weed in the atmosphere was getting to her.
Allan yelled something in her ear which she didn’t quite catch. The music was very loud and she was lost in her own little world for a time, but she’d guessed that Allan was going to get some drinks and sniff out some “E”. He was good at that and very discrete too!
Beth reflected on how lucky she was to be married to Allan, he was so considerate, loving and kind. But more than all of that, he loved her. And despite of recent activities with Juan, he was still the doting hubby that she married. Yes, she was lucky, she wouldn’t trade him for anyone.

ickric
ickric
175 Followers
123456...8