Fantasy, Reality and Intimate Love Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ickric
ickric
178 Followers

Beth was high, her emotions and her humor on overdrive and she was so enjoying the attention, confident that Allan was nearby, watching her every move. After the escapade a few days earlier, she’d half expected Allan to fit her with a tracking device connected to a portable SatNav! Either way, she was happy and confident, so confident that when the guy suggested they go somewhere less public, she agreed willingly.

The guy led Beth away from the main dance floor to a section below the VIP area where there were fewer people. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer to him, embracing her like Heathcliff might in Wuthering Heights. His lips met Beth’s and he closed his eyes, savouring the moment, feeling Beth’s warm sumptuous body against his. His hands wandered down her arms, taking her wrist and placing it against the bulge in his trousers.
“How does that feel, honey?” he asked.
“That feels just like a penis, only smaller!” she said, disengaging from his embrace and walking off, her arse wriggling in her unique way.
“That makes us even” she said to herself as she brushed past the clubbers, making her way to the dance floor. Her phone vibrated and she read the text message.
It read “???”
She’d seen Allan watching her and he knew she’d been left the dance floor. He looked at her and she could see the longing in his eyes, he looked like a St Bernard Dog with those big sad eyes and for a brief moment, she felt pangs of guilt. But Beth knew that the desire was driving him crazy, egged on by his jealousy. It was having the same effect as “E” would have on his sexual prowess, he was good anyway but the “E” gave him a bit of extra edge.
She gave him a sly wink, placing her cell phone back into her bag before waltzing back into the swinging throng of heaving bodies as the music took over their grey cells, all becoming zombies to the beat, responding as the beat commanded, all inhibitions left back at their respective hotels in their suitcases ready to fly back home. Beth had certainly left her inhibitions somewhere, probably taken from her along with her money by the bastard, Juan.
Beth’s attention was soon changed, a young beefy chap sporting the latest designer jewelry and a receding hairline trying his luck. Beth put on the same show for this guy, her hips swaying which made her brief panties highly visible. Beth wondered if her wetness were that obvious when the ultra violet strobe flashed but she threw caution to the wind, her dance movements as wild as before. The dance floor was now heaving, bodies pressed against each other as everyone fought for a foot or so of space to do their own thing. This was an ideal excuse for several people to grope the person next to them and Beth felt a plethora of alien hands on her rump, one or two of them female hands judging by the length of the fingernails. One guy, totally pissed, put his arms around Beth from behind and slurred something to her. His accent sounded Eastern European but it was hard to tell and being pissed, she couldn’t understand him anyway. Beth turned forwards again only to be pulled back by her waist and snogged, the stranger’s hands cupping both tits and caressing gently, his thumbs and forefingers gently tweaking her erect nipples. As quick as it happened, it ended, the stranger lost in the throbbing mass of bodies dancing.
An older guy in leather cowboy pants and a leather ten gallon hat danced in front of Beth for a while and he was obviously feeling lucky, too. Beth hadn’t a clue what he was on but whatever it was, it was having a terminal effect on his common sense. The guy held Beth’s hands, pulling her close then pushing her away which, with the crowded dance floor, was a distance of no more than a couple of inches. Suddenly, he dropped her hands and undid his trousers on the dance floor, Velcro instead of a zip or buttons and, underneath, no underwear. He stood in front of her and spread his legs, throwing his arms in the air as though doing a star jump. The crowd cheered at his nakedness, a few wolf whistles and jeers. Beth couldn’t help but laugh and she placed a hand to her mouth to contain herself, almost doubling over. The naked dancer looked hurt.
“What’s the matter?” he asked, quite seriously. Beth was giggling like a 14 year old school girl at this poser who was trying to make some sort of impression and she saw the direct correlation between the excessive hat and the lack of manhood. Beth guessed maybe the guy drove some flash expensive sports car to make up for the lack of cock.
Beth managed to control her mirth after a bit, gasping for air as though she was having an angina attack or something. The guy looked at her, still sporting a hard on which couldn’t have been more than 5 inches. Beth thought it would sound better if she thought of it as 12 centimeters as it sounded larger than 5 inches!
“You wanna put this in your mouth, baby?” the guy said, almost sending Beth into another laughing fit.
“No thanks……” Beth replied, “……I roll my own!” she said, bursting out into laughter again, those revelers around her who heard the comment also collapsed into fits of uncontrollable laughter. Beth turned and made her way off the dance floor, a visit to the powder room necessary before she pissed her pants with laughter. Even the DJ had noticed the commotion and made a comment, making the naked dancer feel totally humiliated.
Allan had been watching and had lost sight of her a few times in the crowd but saw her heading for the toilets. He tried to intercept her and their eyes met as he approached. She looked at him and he saw in her eyes the seriousness, “Don’t interrupt”. Allan smiled and diverted himself to the gents, finding an empty cubicle and sitting down. He felt his own erection in his hand and he could so easily had removed his tension at that point but he was saving himself. He tried to piss but his erection was blocking the emptying of his bladder.
“Shit!” he said out loud.
“You want some, man?” a voice from the next stall said. The voice sounded Afro-Caribbean and was probably some dealer judging from the weedy aroma emanating from the toilet next door.
“You’re OK thanks, man” Allan replied. He’d taken some “E” and doubted anything would make him feel better, other than repossessing his own wife and fucking her shitless.
His own wife! Bollocks! He’d better get out there and keep an eye on her, he didn’t want another Juan situation to arise. God, he was envious of these other guys dancing with his wife, ogling her sensational body, fantasizing about having their wicked way with her, wanting to fuck her. He’d been the one to say “I do” and the keep only to her as long as they both shall live, yet he’d been proactively encouraging his own dear wife to cheat on him. Wow!
Allan almost came in his trousers at the thought. He was so turned on at the thought of someone else wanting her, she wanting the other guy. His fantasy of seeing Beth with someone else had become a play acting game which had evolved into the real thing and, even though this was relatively innocuous (so far), Allan felt concern tinged with excitement.
What’s more, Beth was aware of Allan’s thought patterns, more than Allan realized himself and as it was Allan’s birthday, she was going to give him what he wanted. He wants a show, he’ll get a show. And later, if he behaves himself, some physical reward, too! Allan watched on.

Chapter 9

“Hi! Can I fill you up?” a European accent said. Beth spun round and saw a young blond haired guy smiling at her. He was about Allan’s height, slightly stockier and was either on steroids or worked out a lot, judging by his body mass. He handed her a drink similar to the one she’d just finished and Beth guessed he’d been watching her from a distance.
“Thanks” she said, taking the drink as he handed it to her and taking a big sip. Even with the Aircon, it was very warm inside the club and she drank thirstily.
“I’m Kris” the guy said, his smile genuine.
“I’m Beth” she said, instantly regretting the idea. She wished she’d used a false name; the concept of being anonymous seemed quite attractive. Yet despite her intrinsic apprehension, she felt strangely attracted to Kris, he was good looking, nicely dressed, clean shaven and well groomed. When he smiled, his teeth were almost perfect, almost Hollywood like and Beth was instantly transported to the fantasy role-plays she and Allan had been enjoying over the last few months. Kris could have been a movie star or something, and he oozed confidence as well. For all she knew, she may well as fucked Kris already in her fantasy world, maybe this was deja vouz.
“Where are you from?” he asked. Beth looked blankly for a moment as she regained her composure.
“I’m from the UK” she said, beaming. Her smile worked, Kris’ face lighting up like bonfire night.
“Really?” he smiled back, his face aglow. “I love the UK. I have friends in London, Imperial College. You know it?” he asked, eagerly. Beth knew of it but not where in London but she wasn’t going to let on.
“Sure, I know Imperial” she lied. “I have a friend at Holborn University” she added, uncertain if a Holborn University even existed!
“How interesting” Kris said and Beth got the impression he didn’t really care about the geography of the UK, he was more interested in exploring the twin peaks of Beth’s protruding chest, his eyes surreptitiously being drawn to her ample bust. Beth recalled an advert a couple of years earlier for a brand of lingerie where a busty woman was shown in a skimpy bra with the tag line “Weapons of mass distraction!” Beth had her own tag line, “Weapons of Mass-turbation!”
“Tell me, are you with someone tonight?” Kris enquired harmlessly, although he had his own agenda. Beth answered immediately, her confidence high and her memory good, recalling her rings were tucked away in her clutch bag.
“I’m with my brother who’s over there somewhere” she said, waving vaguely over towards the bar area, ensuring the pointing was done with her left hand, flashing her naked ring finger.
“Maybe you would care to dance with me, then?” Kris asked, almost gentlemanly and Beth wondered if he was being genuine or taking the piss out of the British “reserved” approach. She half expected him to order tea and scones!
“Let me finish this first” Beth replied, sucking hard on the straw from her drink, the cold and alcoholic liquid refreshing her throat. It tasted so good, she felt she could drink another dozen but she also guessed the alcohol was severely disguised and it was probably 200% proof. Aware she needed to keep her wits about her, she and Kris hit the floor.
Now Beth was pretty good on the dance floor, but she’d met her match in Kris. He was cool, his dancing as good as any guy she’d ever seen and Beth had to admit she was most impressed. She responded by throwing herself into the music, her hips and arms rotating and gyrating with the beat, her shapely calf muscles adding to her elegance as she danced, her provocative movements matching Kris’ as they cavorted around. Beth basked in the admiration of other revellers, her revealing top leaving nothing to the imagination. God, she was feeling horny, hornier than she had felt earlier. What had Kris put in her drink? Had he laced it with more “E”? Beth had no idea that the drink contained a mixture of “E” and a little Gammahydroxybutyrate GHB) for good measure. The combination would make her ecstatic, horny and the GTN would chill her out, the combined effect acting a bit like a beta blocker, making Beth relaxed yet high, her inhibitions quashed and her libido raised. Beth started to feel light headed and she guessed maybe the drink was stronger than she thought, yet she did not feel unwell, she felt elated and very, very horny. Beth decided she would see how far this went with Kris, then she was going to find her hot and horny husband, take him home and fuck the arse off him. In fact, she toyed with the idea of sucking Allan off in the cab, just so that he’d have recovered when they got home and maybe they’d fuck for longer. Beth had her plans all mapped out. Kris, it seemed, had his own agenda.
It could only have been about 20 minutes and Beth was feeling so hot and horny. She was patently aware that she was driving Kris nuts and he was showing signs of agitation. Beth held felt her cell phone vibrate a couple of times but had not had the opportunity to check out the messages, but she was certain Allan had wanted her to tease the guy some more. What’s more, Beth was up for it, enjoying the game, the fun was in the chase and, judging by Kris’ face, he was enjoying the experience although he may have been unaware of the fact it was just a game.

“You wanna go somewhere quieter?” Beth bellowed, trying to be heard over the thumping bass beat coming from the industrial sized Bose speakers.
“Sure” Kris responded, smiling. Beth tottered towards the edge of the dance floor, Allan watching her from a safe distance. God, he was envious but he was a man of his word, he would not interfere. Not yet, anyway. Allan thought she looked a bit tipsy but guessed maybe all that dancing in those sandals were taking their toll. He had no idea she was being influenced by a cocktail of alcohol, drugs and her own psyche. Allan was in touch with all his senses, the “E” and booze not affecting his mindset or lucidity as he watched his luscious wife teasing and leading this blonde guy into a false sense of security. And unlike last time with Juan, there was only one way up and one way down so Allan would always know where she was. And despite her intoxicated state, Allan truly believed she was in control, her recent boost in confidence was contagious, his confidence in her had increased. Allan was, however, frustrated that he’d sent several text messages to Beth who’d not had a chance to view them, to respond, to be more provocative.
“Silly arse” he thought to himself. How the fuck could she be more provocative, her dancing had bordered on obscene and he’d seen more hardcore action on the dance floor than he’d ever seen on any British cable or satellite TV station where certain images are either pixelled out or craftily cut by the editing room to leave just enough for imagination.
Beth was feeling confident, cocky almost. Following the Juan fiasco a few days earlier, Beth was happy to be in control again, to be in the driving seat blissfully unaware that the concoction of alcohol and drugs had yet to properly take effect, their reaction building but not yet at full strength. It would not be long, however, until her body would be overcome by the mixture. She thought the “E” she’d already taken plus the alcohol was not beyond the levels she’d consumed before and she felt calm yet excited, working to her own agenda to tease Kris, then find Allan and relive the experience whilst they had sex.
“You want to go to my private room?” Kris suggested, pointing towards the VIP area. Beth had agreed, half knowing what to expect. Kris flashed something to the bouncers and passage was granted, the bouncers watching Beth as she mounted the stairs, her cute arse visible from beneath the shortest of skirts and even Allan could see her buttocks from his view point several yards away and he wanted that arse now, pressed against his own hips. Allan could feel the moistness on the tip of his erection and he yearned for Beth, for her to bed him now, to take him all the way, to ride him, to fuck him, to make him cum.
But for now, he had to wait and ponder, the anticipation teasing him, arousing him and turning him on, not that he needed any more help. Allan pondered on whether maybe he should just stick to the fantasy more than the ecstasy, it could save him some effort! He put his hand into his pocket and felt his mobile phone against the clammy skin on his palm. He removed his hand, leaving the phone where it was. He was certain Beth had received the texts, the signal in the venue was surprisingly good, yet he knew it would just be as waste of time, effort and money. He stood and watched as Beth ascended the stairs, her cute arse cheeks taunting him as she walked, as if they were speaking to him. Allan could now say in total confidence that he knew how the guys felt when Beth left them wanting more, the frustration that built up inside his mind, let alone his pants. His only consolation was that in a few hours time, he’d be the one to remove her clothes, to get inside her knickers, to screw the arse off her.
Beth reached to stop of the stairwell and turned back, scanning the crowd for Allan, aware vaguely where she had last seen him. Hundreds, if not, thousands of heads bounced around in party mode, obscuring her view of her husband and his whereabouts. Yet Beth felt strangely confident and content that Allan could see her and would be ready to save her, to whisk her away from this madness. Right now, she needed Allan to be there but she’d committed herself to give Allan a birthday present and this was it. She was doing this for him, not for her. And it would be on her terms, she’d had enough of Allan controlling her, she was in total control. She felt obligated, she imagined that Allan might dump her if she was unable to provide exactly what he wanted and this was her opportunity to deliver, to prove to Allan that she could turn heads, create erections and desire yet keep completely true to him.
Kris smiled his sexy smile and his eyes glistened in the flashing lights of the club, warmth and passion emanating from him and Beth suddenly felt strange urges. She had warmed to his charms but something had changed. Beth wondered if it were the VIP area where guys wandered around in black leather thongs, muscles and tattoo’s everywhere and the odour of testosterone filling her olfactory nerves like never before. Beth witnessed women in various states of undress, one black girl had a couple of guys fondling her bosoms whilst she, herself, fondled the bulge in another guy’s underwear. As they made their way through the VIP lounges, Beth saw what could only be described as an orgy going on. At first, she thought it may have been a gang bang, a blond woman being drilled in all 3 holes but as she got closer, she saw beyond the cubicle door another 2 women being entertained. She was amazed at the “open house” mentality, everyone not just able to view but also able to join in. Beth almost blushed as the guy who had his cock in the blond woman’s mouth waved to her, blew her a kiss and gestured for her to come and join them. Beth hurried on by, Kris having trouble keeping up with her.
A short topless lady of oriental origin wearing only ‘stars and stripes’ briefs passed them, semen all over her hair and Beth had little doubt as to how that mess may have occurred. Judging by the girl’s actions, she was going back for more, heading for the orgy room they’d just passed. Concerns that Kris may try something similar struck Beth but her confidence remained high, she could handle it.
Kris showed her into a vacant cubicle, the glass overlooking the dance floor as before and he told her to wait, disappearing. Beth looked out, scanning the dance floor again looking for Allan who she knew would not be far away. She instinctively knew that he had seen her mount the stairs and she patted her clutch bag, feeling the shape of her mobile phone in her bag to her relief. That could be her lifeline. She checked the phone for messages but the time on the messages were obviously sent prior to her mounting the stairs to the VIP lounge. Beth went to reply to the messages, to keep her husband informed of her intentions, to play their game, but she heard someone approaching. A giggling couple of ladies passed the door, their language not one that Beth understood but their body language suggested they’d been laughing at the disappointing size of their catch! Beth returned her attention to her mobile and sent Allan a text, “Tease & please? Txt if not OK” She replaced the phone in her clutch bag.

ickric
ickric
178 Followers
123456...8