Fantasy, Reality and Intimate Love Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ickric
ickric
178 Followers

Kris returned with some drinks, happy she had not left him and disappeared into the mass below. He handed her a drink like before and Beth accepted, cautious not to get too tipsy. He raised his glass and gestured for Beth to do the same. He tapped his glass against hers and offered a toast.
“To a very special evening” he said, his accent quite strong. They both took a large sip, his eyes never leaving Beth’s.
“So, where are you from?” Beth said, trying to make polite conversation.
“I’m from Sweden” he said. “I’m here on vacation like you” he said, standing behind her and placing his arms around her waist, feeling her slender tummy. Beth wanted him to stop but his hands were powerful yet comfortable as he spread his fingers out over her tummy, his imagination thinking about how many of his sperm would soon be released inside the belly of this most attractive woman. Beth tried to think quickly and she turned her head to speak to him as a form of distraction.
“How long are you on………………” she began but Kris had taken his chance and placed his lips against Beth’s, the suddenness taking her by surprise. His tongue entered her mouth, the taste of alcohol on his breath mixing with her own, his saliva juices making his tongue slippery and she imagined his penis being equally as slippery when wet. She almost choked on her thoughts, that she would even contemplate on doing anything other than leading Kris on. She’d learned her lesson earlier with Juan, she wasn’t going to get caught again. But Kris was a great kisser and she was feeling really horny and, anyway, one kiss wouldn’t hurt, would it? It would give her a few moments to gather her thoughts and plan her attack, she was going to wrestle the control away from him. That was her plan, anyway.
Kris’ tongue remained in her mouth and to his delight, Beth responded, her tongue finding his and playing with it, teasing him, licking his tongue and teeth as she did so. She felt his hand rising from her waist towards her breasts and she felt pangs of guilt. This must not happen.
The disco music thumped away, change of track with a loud bass intro rattled through their ears, the timing unfortunate as it masked the sound of Beth’s phone alerting her to the incoming text message, “OK 10min max” it said.
Beth was unaware of the message as she looked at her reflection in the two way glass, being able to look out but also seeing her reflection, Kris standing behind her, pressing his body into her back, pressing his erection against her buttocks, letting her know he was aroused. Beth saw herself in the reflection, this stranger’s hand cupping her breast, feeling the nipple through her flimsy material, rolling it like a piece of play dough, the bud pert and erect. Beth tried to regain her composure, her breathing increasing as Kris increased his activity, his other hand rising from her hip to her other breast, their mouths still engaged and tongues entwined. It had to stop. She wanted it to stop. Her mind was telling her it was wrong but the reflection in her mirror glass of her with a strangers hand fondling her made her feel very erotic. She groaned with his tongue still in her mouth and she felt his hands looking for access to her top, untucking her from her shirt and placing his hands beneath her clothing, the bare flesh of his strong muscular hands against the bare flesh of her tummy.
“You look hot. Why don’t you take something off?” Kris suggested. To Beth’s horror, her arms raised permitting him easy access as Kris slowly lifted her top over her head.
“No” she protested but without conviction.
Beth closed her eyes, the image in front of her too powerful to take, her pussy now dripping wet. She felt Kris’s hands on her protruding breasts, feeling her shapely tits through the thin piece of material of her bra. Her breathing increased as her excitement rose, filling her with fear and uncertainty. She was in control, wasn’t she? Kris’s hands cupped her round globes, his caressing movements circular and exaggerated, almost as though her breasts were twice the size.
Her imagination kicked in and Beth imagined Allan man-handling her, unclipping the bra that had done such a great job of restraining her bulging breasts, the straps being slowly, so slowly drawn down the length of her arms, centimetre after agonizing centimetre , slowly revealing the soft fleshy meat of her breasts. Beth found the image of Allan difficult, the hands that were groping her were stronger, rougher, unloving yet still gentle, warm and erotic.
“Stop!” she said feebly, her words no more than a whisper, lost in the background noise of the music from the floor below. Kris had pulled her bra straps down to her elbows, slowly further down the forearms until the material cupping her breasts fell forward, revealing her shapely breasts in their entirety, the paleness of the skin contrasting with the dark brown of her areola, her nipples firm and erect, begging to be touched, to be kissed, to be sucked. Kris reached forward, his hands releasing the straps of the bra and watching it fall to the floor, before reaching back up her slender belly to her waiting mounds, gently caressing her tits in the flesh without the distraction of material in the way, stimulating her nipples, kissing her sweetly. She barely noticed her hips circling in rhythm to Kris’s hands as he fondled her, aware that her movements were grinding against Kris’ hips, his bulging erection pressed against her sweet body. Heck, if only Allan were here, she wanted Allan so badly, she wanted to be fucked, she wanted cock, she wanted it now!
Her eyes opened slightly, the image in the glass as bold as before, and she noticed a hand wandering back down her belly, to the clips that held her skirt together. No!
Beth wanted to pull away, to stop Kris from taking advantage of her but her body is refusing to respond to her mental commands. Her body is over ruling her mind. How could this be? She should be in control.
Kris pulled away from the kiss and looked deep into her eyes.
The reflection in the glass glared back at Beth, she witnessed her bare breasts with only Kris’ hands hiding her modesty. She moaned, regretting her body cheating on her, defying her thoughts. Why was she so weak willed? She had no idea. She couldn’t think straight, was this reality or was this fantasy? Was this Kris or was it Allan pretending to be Kris? She had to regain control because this had to stop.
The concoction of “E” and the GHB played an important part in Beth’s attitude, increasing her own desire, the combination of various substances increasing her sexual need, making her feel really horny and conning her body into complying with Kris’ advances, heart over-ruling the head.
Hands wandered down to her briefs, bikini bottoms that she had bought earlier. Beth remembered the unusual look she got from the sales assistant when she took the bikini bottoms to the till to pay, how the briefs were decent but the bra, whilst matching in colour and material, was less practical, much more revealing and in total contrast. Beth felt warm gentle hands caressing the side of her hips, clips on each hip keeping the panties up, covering her modesty. Beth pushed her hips away from Kris, hoping Allan would see her through the glass, that he would see she had been away too long and interrupt. She had told him not to, but she fathomed that he would only allow her a finite period of time before coming to her rescue like a knight in shining armour. So, where the fuck was he? He’d be here soon, don’t worry, go with the flow, she’d told herself. Allan wouldn’t let things get out of control like he did with Juan, would he?
Cooler air around her upper thigh brought her back to reality, she gasped as the clip on her right hip was unclasped, the material dangling down in much the same manner as her tie-up bikini bottoms had with Juan last week. Kris placed his hand inside the material of her panties, stoking her pussy as he did so. Beth drew in breath rapidly, the sensation almost tipping her over in climax. She was feeling so horny, so fucking horny.
“You’re like my favourite part of the UK” Kris whispered in Beth’s ear. Beth didn’t respond, her mind was in turmoil, it was happening again, she was becoming a serial slut and she couldn’t believe it was happening to her.
“You know what my favourite part of the UK is?” Kris asked again. Beth murmured and Kris smiled.
“Bushey!” he said, his smiling reflection in the glass grinning back at her as his fingers slid effortlessly over her love lips, stroking her outer lips, offering no resistance to his firm and slightly chubby fingers. He curled a finger as it entered Beth, touching her deep inside and she let out a loud yelp, not in pain but a yelp of delight.
“Mmm, you like this, don’t you?” he said, playfully. Yes she did but she didn’t. She wanted physical release so much yet she wanted it to be Allan. But he wasn’t here, once again he’d deserted her, talking her into this and he was absent. Any port in a storm, then, Beth pondered.
The Viagra was taking effect, her love glands were swelling and the blood flow to her love organs were in full swing. Beth inadvertently spread her legs, allowing Kris easier access to her pussy, his fingers probing at her from all directions and Beth’s mind was swimming, uncertain whether delight or disaster was the main emotion.
Kris unclipped the other side of the briefs and Beth stood before the glass, naked and horny with this good looking Swedish stranger. He spun her around. He took in her image with his eyes, unable to believe he’d actually caught this beauty. He’d been watching her cavort around the dance floor for the last couple of hours, flirting, teasing and arousing, watching her rope in and then discard her prey like a piece of litter. He could barely believe he’d got this woman to the point of nakedness and, provided his little concoction of, what was the term, “Date rape” mixture worked, shortly he’d have his cock buried deep inside her, screwing her for all his worth. Oh, yes, that sounded delightful. The thought of actually fucking Beth had him all but foaming at the mouth. He wanted her and he wanted her in every way possible.
“Let’s dance” he said, pulling her close to him, putting his plan into action. They danced slowly to the fast beat, his hands all over her buttocks, his lips massaging the side of her neck with soft kisses and licks, the trail of saliva reflecting in the dim light of the booth. Beth thought he was being very gentlemanly despite her being naked, taking things slow. She’d go with that, it would give Allan time to get up her and rescue her. Maybe she could get away with just the soft swing thing, wank him off, let him come on her tits or something, then go and repossess her hubby so he could finish her off, give her what she needed. Oh shit, she was feeling horny, that “E” must have been industrial strength or something. Beth was unaware she’d had a double dose, the second dose being impure inasmuch as if had been laced with other substances.
“I love the shape of your pussy hair” he said, having clearly noticed her heart shaped pubes.
“I’d love to take a closer look. Do you mind?” he said. Beth wasn’t given a choice, she was sat on a leather sofa, Kris kneeling before her, a leg over each of his shoulders. He leaned forward, his tongue delicately touching her outer lips, Beth gasping each time contact was made as he teased her, eventually lapping at her pussy like a kitten with a saucer of milk. Beth started to moan, her hands gripping the arms of the leather sofa, her knuckles whitening in much the same way they did when she visited the dentist. Only this time, it was pleasure not pain and she had the notion that she was going to be drilled and filled.
“No, please stop” Beth begged, still vaguely aware of her surroundings and of the fairy tale story she’d told Kris. “My…….brother…..will wonder where I am.”
The GHB was really kicking in now, the relaxation mixing with the euphoria, the combined Hydroxy-n-butyric Acid and Methylenedioxy-methampthetamine mixing with the alcohol resulted in Beth becoming lost within her psyche,, her common sense and logic going out of the window, her goal now was to reach orgasm, physical release from the tension that had been built up inside her. Her hormones had been given a pick-me-up, adrenalin in full production and flowing through her circulation.
Some sort of reasoning came back to her, gradually. She was doing this for Allan. She had been told he had just stood and watched as Juan fucked the arse off her a few days back, and here she was, living out another fantasy for him and where the fuck was he? If he misses this, he may not get a chance for another action replay. She would tease this blonde Scandanavian, soft swing with the guy but she was definite that she would not let Kris go all the way, that was Allan’s job. Almost as though in complete unison with Beth, Kris continued his abuse of her pussy with his tongue in a slow and deliberate manner, ensuring the furry bits on the back of his tongue touched and stimulated Beth’s pussy lips, as her body responded, so Kris would increase his activity or offer the variation that aroused and teased the poor girl.
Beth squealed some more as Kris teased her vagina, the slowness adding to the teasing and the frustration, the drugs adding to her heightened senses, the increased blood flow to her genitalia making Beth yelp. She looked at the glass wall, hoping to see Allan in the crowd, that he would see her and come running to her aide yet, deep down, she knew he wouldn’t. He was too darned honest, keeping to his word not to interrupt. He couldn’t see through the one way glass anyway. Suddenly, Beth felt scared. She tried to listen out for the phone alerting her to an inbound text, unaware that she’d already missed it.
“Shit!” Beth yelled, realization and pent up anger mixing with sexual euphoria. She could feel her climax building and it could only be seconds before blessed relief. Beth gripped the chair harder, her fingernails digging into the leather of the arm and she reflected on how much this might hurt Allan if it was his buttocks! Still Kris licked and lapped.
“Oh, fuck!” Beth screamed. Climax was around the corner, creeping up on her silently and swiftly like a panther in the night. Beth shook her head from side to side, wildly, trying to fight the temptation to just let go yet wanting the release that climax would bring.
“Mmmmmm” she murmured as Kris’ tongue went into overdrive, slurping sounds from her pubic region from Kris as he sucked on her clitoris, his expert tongue licking her all over and inside, his fingers adding to the sensation, spreading her love lips wider.
“F…f…..f…..fuck, I’m going to come!” Beth stammered. “Please stop, noooooooo…….”
Kris continued the erotic torture, taking no prisoners, going straight for the kill
“Oh fuck, fuck fuuuuuuck…..!” Beth exclaimed as the climax ripped through her like a tornado, her body shaking so much, the chair vibrated with her movements. Kris kept his face pressed against her, his tongue buried deep inside the lips, drinking her juices as they flooded out and Beth wondered momentarily if that’s the same feeling as when your waters break when you are pregnant. Her mind often wandered onto abstract thoughts as a way of protecting herself from reality. Often being the same as recently. First Juan, then Kris, where the fuck would it end?
Kris continued to lick at Beth and whilst she half expected him to be finished with her, or at least give her a fuck then sod off, Kris was there for the night. He wasn’t going to let her get away with just one climax and he wanted more than one, too.
Beth felt herself aroused again almost instantly, this time Kris removed his tongue and replaced it with his finger, the middle finger curling up, on the hunt for a “G” spot, finding it immediately like an expert.
Beth wanted him to stop, she’d been stripped and teased, brought to climax and now she just wanted Allan, a good long hard fuck with Allan and then 12 hours of sleep. No, make that 24 hours of sleep!
Kris stood and removed himself from Beth and she looked up at his eyes. All she saw was lust, no love, just pure unadulterated lust. Kris wanted nothing more than sex, lots and lots of sex. Beth felt herself feel sorry for him, she had lead him on, after all. She was positive he wasn’t going to leave her until he’d had his fill and she was the one he was going to fill.
Kris undid his trousers, his slow and seductive movements adding to her heightened sexual pleasure. She did not want to see what he hid beneath his trousers yet, perversely, she did. Something was playing games with her mind. She was a decent girl, true to her husband, yet not only did she want to see what Kris hid beneath his trousers, she wanted to touch it, to stroke it and kiss it, so suck on it. To fuck it. This was not her own thoughts and her mind fought with itself. Beth was unaware that the effect of the drugs that Kris had mixed with her cocktail was making her mind loose it’s logic, her rationale.
Kris pulled down his very brief briefs and the content almost made Beth’s eyes water. He was fully erect, about the same length as Allan but the girth.
“God almighty” Beth whispered to herself. Kris’ cock was fat, very fat and she could only liken it to a coke bottle size, the tip like a giant mushroom, purple and swollen. Beth trembled at the thought of that entering her pussy, no matter how lubed up she was, it filled her with dread. That has got to fucking hurt, she thought. Even in her drugged up mind, some clarity prevailed.
Ironically, Kris realized it would be a bit of a shock to her and Beth guessed maybe she wasn’t the first one to be amazed at his physical size.
“You like large ones?” he asked, his accent mellowing with the “E” he himself had consumed.
Beth gazed at it, silently. The erect penis moved physically with each pulse from his heart, the arteries throbbing with his very being. The tip was almost violet in colour and the pre-cum oozing from the bell-end made it look slippery and awesome. Beth licked her lips subconsciously, almost able to taste the pre-cum on her own lips. Through the one way glass, Beth could see hundreds of balloons being released from the ceiling on to the revellers below and she guessed maybe the foam would be next; that always produced lots of sexy fun as clothing got wet, t shirts clung and clothes took on the form of the limbs and things beneath them. Beth wondered how big Kris might look if he were to get his trousers wet.
Kris took a couple of steps towards her, his cock in direct line with Beth’s sweet mouth and, almost instinctively, she opened her mouth, her lip gloss half worn away but still looking really horny as her lips opened wide like Tower Bridge opening. She breathed deeply as it approached her, her lips covering her teeth so as not to grate on him. She wondered if she’d be able to accommodate Kris but as his erection entered her mouth, she found the elasticity in her jaws. His cock glided across her tongue and she tasted his pre-cum and it made her mouth watered, the artery pulsating against her tongue, exciting her. Beth had the power of desire, she knew Kris wanted her and she was now going to play her game with him, enclosing her lips around him and sucking on his manhood, trying to regain some control. She guessed that if she were able to entertain him with her sweet mouth until he’d climaxed, she might be able to disappear back downstairs, repossess her own husband, get a cab back to their villa and shag the arse off him! Despite her drugged mind and body, some rationale prevailed, if only her mind could over rule her body. It was as though her sensory nerves were over-riding her motor nerves, something was controlling her which she had no influence over.
Kris mumbled in delight as she sucked on his erection, her hands cupping his balls and gently caressing them, adding to his pleasure. In her confused state, Beth noticed the absence of her rings on her ring finger, her naked hand engulfing Kris’ testicles, implying she was free and single, not attached and not betrothed.

ickric
ickric
178 Followers
1...345678