Fantasy, Reality and Intimate Love Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ickric
ickric
177 Followers

Kris closed his eyes and Beth noticed his face, the absolute exhilaration consolidating her ego, that she had the power to make guys want her.
Confusion in Beth’s mind was evolving, her mood now back into pleasure mode, the climax she’d just experienced had sent her into elation, her mind ricocheting into fantasy mode again, her need now a physical one, the need for her own husband, his cock inside her, to fuck her. But fantasy mode meant she was looking at Kris but imagining Allan. She was acting out a scene that she was having sex with Kris but with Allan watching. She’d done this sort of this play acting loads of times before and today was the same, the fantasy game. In Beth’s confused state of mind, the guy with the cock in her mouth was Allan pretending to be Kris, the fact he looked and felt different was just the booze and the “E”.
Beth’s other hand moved to the shaft, masturbating the erection, pulling the foreskin to and fro as her head bobbed forwards and backwards, her tongue darting across and over the head of the penis, struggling to complete the manoeuvre in a simple swift movement, the size restricting her tongue movements. Beth’s other hand caressed the testicles, making Kris squirm, occasionally wriggling as his knees turned jelly-like.
Kris removed himself from her mouth and she looked up at Kris, expectantly, seeing the blond guy but imagining Allan. Kris pulled at Beth’s ankles until she was almost laid flat, kneeling in front of her and lifting her legs over his shoulders. His large wet throbbing erection loomed nearer to her genitalia and Beth could no longer see the massive cock that it was, her mind was in “Allan” mode, seeing his average sized cock as it neared her. Beth’s breathing was laboured as Kris brought his throbbing monster closer to her and she closed her eyes, expecting penetration, expecting to be fucked. She needed Allan inside her now.
She felt the offending organ bounce around beneath her and she breathed in expectantly.
“Oow, shit!” she screamed as the penis penetrated her rectum, the suddenness more alarming than the actual penetration itself. Aware of the amount of pre-cum lubricating Kris, he had entered her arse with relative ease, entering her easier than he might have expected. The depressant properties of the GHB had obviously relaxed her maybe a little diazepam was mixed in with it as well. Whatever the mixture was, it was relaxing all Beth’s muscles, it most certainly wasn’t pure but it had the desired effect, Kris plundering Beth’s arse in a way she never dreamed possible. Pain and shock spun into pleasure almost instantly as the immense organ stimulated her nerves, many of which connected to the same nerve branches that supplied her vagina. Beth had experienced very little anal sex, the fear of pain being quite off putting and the very idea of something the size of Kris scared the living shits out of her.
Yet Beth had found the experience exhilarating, she felt great. Kris was so turned on by her being able to accommodate him and Beth felt so horny. This is what it was all about, having the power. In Beth’s state of confusion, she believed she was back in control, making Kris want her, making Kris need her to fuck him. She knew he wanted to fuck all her holes and despite the fact she was happily married and extremely content with Allan, this was special. Maybe the atmosphere, alcohol and drugs were having an effect but so was her own mind. She felt so in control, so horny, so powerful. Yet was she? Was it Kris in control? Or was it Beth?
Kris grinned in delight as he fucked her anus, overwhelmed that not only had he been able to get Beth naked, to become intimate with her, but to get to fuck her butt! And, for her to accommodate him, a feat very few ladies had been able to do previously; and certainly not one this pretty, this shapely, this horny. He wondered how far she would go and he guessed that the drug should enable him to go the whole way, fuck her in all 3 holes and he planned to come in her sweet pussy, fill her with his seed. Oh yes, that sounded delightful. Come in her cunt. Kris’ focus never wavered, his plans would soon come to fruition.
High on her own emotions, Beth thrust her buttocks back into Kris’ groin, his moans of delight adding to her own euphoria. Beth felt light headed as Kris banged his hard erection into her anus, aware of his own exhilaration, his eyes rolling back into his head in absolute satisfaction, his very being tingling all over. Beth’s imagination added to her own excitement as Kris fucked her bottom, Beth’s mind envisioned Allan humping her rump. Kris was getting quite forceful at this point, his thrusting into her becoming almost fierce and Beth guessed he may be close to climax. Almost without speaking, she imagined he had read her thoughts as he pulled his cock out of her arse and sat on her chest. Beth thought he was going to fuck her cleavage, to come on her chin and she was banking on Allan coming to her rescue, taking her away from this crazy environment, taking her home and fucking her, fucking her all night and into the morning, fuck her until they had to leave for the airport. Allan would save her. But Allan didn’t show.
As for coming in Beth’s tits or chin; well, Kris had own different agenda.
With unimaginable swiftness, Beth found Kris’ meat in her mouth, forcing it back past her teeth where it had been just a few minutes earlier. It took a few moments for it to dawn on Beth that the sudden foul taste in her mouth was originating from Kris’s erection which had smears of her own excrement on it. Beth wanted to vomit but Kris’ actions were again, forceful. He thrust his cock in and out of her mouth, Beth stretching her jaws to accommodate his size, his length and girth and she tried to spit out her saliva, the taste not strong but definite. Her mind worked evilly against her body, telling her she must take Kris and his cock, to suck him, to make him come, to ingest his semen.
Beth instinctively tried to reject the offending penis but her mind overruled her body and she gave head, her cheeks drawing in as she sucked, her tongue battling to encompass his enormous penis-head, the blessed relief of the taste of pre-cum masking the taste of her own excrement. She sucked hungrily like her life depended on it. She felt degraded and disgusted with herself, why hadn’t she refused, why had she allowed this guy to do this to her. She wanted to scream, to say “no”, to reject the entire scenario, to wake up from this god-awful night mare.
Kris again had his eyes half closed, savouring the moment, enjoying every second of having this most attractive woman suck his cock, her shoulder length dark hair swaying with her movements, adding to the overall atmosphere.
Beth had her eyes half closed, her mind’s eye imagining Allan yet seeing the blond guy laying on her chest. Beth was still in shock, not least the fact that she’d only come to the VIP area to tease Kris and had ended up giving him head and having her arse half ripped to shreds. Beth was also still in shock in relation to the magnitude of his erection but also the fact that she’d been able to accommodate the guy.
Her thoughts were interrupted when Kris removed himself from her mouth and again with speed, she found her knees over his shoulders and his hot throbbing member being thrust towards her. Her eyes watered involuntarily at the thought of his erection entering her soft, innocent cunt. Beth looked directly into his deep blue eyes, searching his soul for some compassion but all she saw was lust and animal passion.
“No, you mustn’t” she pleaded with the Scandanavian, shaking her head from side to side, her movements uncoordinated, the drugs partly paralyzing her muscle actions, her mind playing games with her. Kris was in control and that scared her as much as what he was planning to do with her.
Kris placed both his hands on her soft breasts, the roughness of the skin on his hands rubbing against her nipples, sending signals of stimulation and arousal to her brain. The big mushroom head of his cock touched her outer love lips and she squealed, delight more than fear and with a progressive movement, her smooth moist love lips began to give way. Allan would appear through the door now, surely? But he didn’t. Beth wondered if Allan would take her request seriously, that he would literally accede to her request not to interrupt. Realisation dawned on her that Allan wasn’t coming to save her and now, this very second, her pussy which, until recently had only been plundered by Allan, was about to be raided again.
“No, no, no …….Oh…….shiiiiiiit…..” she screamed.

Chapter 10

“Ladies and Gentleman, we are beginning our descent into London Gatwick Airport where the weather is overcast and the temperature is fourteen degrees. Thank you for flying Air 2000 and we look forward to welcoming you again”
Allan looked at Beth who was stirring from her sleep. She’d dozed off shortly after take off and had slept through the entire flight. He looked at her profile, the shape of her cheeks, the little dimples when she smiled, the first traces of laugh lines around her eyes. Hell, she was gorgeous and he loved her to bits. No words could describe how he felt about his dear loving wife, her beauty, her personality, her curvaceous body, her wildness between the sheets, what more could a guy want?
Beth had opened her eyes and tried to focus. Her first sight was Allan’s beaming face and she smiled at him.
“What are you looking at?” she said, playfully but sleepily. Allan just smiled.
“You” he said, leaning forward and kissing Beth’s forehead. She put her arm around his arm and snuggled up to him, cosy and warm.
“We’ll be at Gatwick shortly” he announced.
“Damn!” she replied, “I thought we’d be touching down in Bridgetown, Barbados!” she joked.
“Pilot turned left instead of right!” Allan replied, keeping the humour going. Beth sighed.
“Did you have a good birthday?” she asked. Allan paused, caught between telling a lie and hurting Beth’s feelings. What could he say? Never better? Let’s do it again sometime? But Beth had gone out of her way to take Allan away to his favorite haunt for his birthday and, even more so, made all sorts of personal sacrifices. He could have found a way past the security guys at the VIP lounge sooner, he could have found himself into the VIP area before Beth had been……well, you know……..? Why hadn’t he acted sooner, he was a resourceful fellow? Hell, he’d developed those skills at work, he could probably negotiate his way out of any situation, he could probably even sell bacon butties in Tel Aviv! Maybe when he wasn’t stoned or pissed or emotionally disturbed. But he had given his word that he would not interrupt, not interfere and if nothing else, he was a man of his word. He’d told the priest “I will” when they got married and he intended to keep those promises, and a promise to Beth was no different. Still his mind played games with him, asking him over and over again why he had taken no action. There must have been something he could have done without going back on his promise? And as for a happy birthday, well what could he say. It would certainly be a memorable one.
Allan grinned and nodded to Beth, not wanting to say actual words in case they were used in evidence against him. Relationships were a bit like being apprehended by the long arm of the law, and sometimes you need to exercise your right to remain silent.
Beth sighed, her eye lids drooping as she fought to remain alert. She’d had one hell of an exhausting holiday, she’d partied till late, she’d eaten too much and drunk to much. She’d remained faithful to Allan, certainly emotionally although physically…………..
Beth could not bring her self to finish the sentence in her own mind. The fiasco with Juan seemed a lifetime ago, the scenario with Kris still in the fore of her thoughts. Having been a one man woman for all of her 22 years of life, having never had sex with anyone other than her own husband, she found herself having been fucked by a stranger. No, make that “strangers.” Beth had been fucked in every conceivable way. She’d been fucked without any protection. She’d given Allan head before they went to sleep that night, to relieve his frustration but unable to accommodate him insider her. She was sore, very sore and embarrassed. She didn’t want him to find out just how much cum had been ejaculated inside her
Her mind wandered back to the VIP lounge, the thumbing bass line of the music, the rush of blood though her veins, saturated with alcohol and a copious volume of drugs of dubious origin and content. The effect of the “E” had taken its toll and Beth had lost herself within herself, which made sense at the time. Now, she wasn’t too sure.
She recalled how Kris had removed his cock, covered in her own excrement from her arse hole and forced it into her mouth, how she had lapped at it, slurping like a child on a lollypop before having the monster of a dick enter her fully stretched pussy. Beth had initially felt repulsed, the thought of a cock covered in shit on her tongue had made her shudder, yet she had complied with Kris’ wants, permitting him his perverse pleasure at the expense of her own dignity. She wandered in awe how on earth she’d been able to accommodate Kris, not least the girth of the thing but every hole it was put into, she’d been able to receive the organ. It had hurt initially but the overwhelming sensations of delight overtook the discomfort and, within moments, she remembered she had begged Kris to fuck her, to fuck her deep, to fuck her hard, to fuck her till he came, until they both came. She recalled that she had not thought she was being sluttish, she was playing out a fantasy for Allan, or that’s what her mind was telling her even though, deep down, she knew it was not a role play, it was real life. She thought that if she didn’t play the game, Allan would ceremoniously dump her, leave her for some slapper who could give him what he wanted. She loved him and was prepared to make all sorts of sacrifices for him. And god knows the sacrifices she’d made for him over the last week or two. It seemed like the holiday had lasted a lifetime.
Beth cuddled up to Allan’s arm, the sensation of the plane’s descent making her stomach churn, but not as much as it had churned that night with Kris. The Swedish guy had placed her knees over his shoulders, allowing him the deepest penetration and Beth had wanted it, reluctantly at first but the drugs had over ridden her mind, forcing her body to crave the fresh meat of the Swede. She had told him with her own words. Beth sighed silently to herself, some of this she had not confessed to Allan yet. She wondered if she should come clean at some point. Allan would never understand, she figured. Yet she had not willed it to happen. As far as she was concerned, they’d taken the same amount of “E” yet she’d gone overboard. She hadn’t guessed that Kris had laced her cocktail just so he could get into her knickers with a banned date-rape concoction.
But how do you tell the one you love, the one you are married to that you let some stranger fuck you by accident or that you didn’t mean it to happen. Allan had wanted it to happen, but not to that extent. He’d wanted her to lead the guy on, to tease him, maybe give him a wank or a blow job. He just wanted to get off on the fact other guys wanted her, were aroused by her and wanted to bed her. Allan was smitten with the idea of soft swing, for Beth to masturbate another guy or maybe give some head whilst Allan watched. Maybe the guy would lick Beth and fondle her tits, frig her with his fingers until she swamped him with her own love juices. But she’d gone further than that, further than either of them had planned and now she was torn between guilt and pride, guilty that she’d been foolish enough to get involved in the first place, but proud she was able to provide something for her husband that he had craved for. Proud also that she’d been able to accommodate the monster cock that Kris was blessed with. Beth had wondered if he’d toyed with steroids, it had dawned on her that he’d obviously toyed with other drugs mixed in with “E”.
The churning feeling went over in her stomach again and the thought of the plane going down resurrected memories of her going down on Kris before his huge cock was placed into her warm, wet fanny. He’d entered her cunt more slowly than he’d entered her butt yet she’d made no less fuss.
Beth recalled the look in Kris’ deep blue eyes as his cock bottomed out, rebounding against the cervix wall, his girth filling her all over, stimulating millions of nerve cells simultaneously, making her squeal, to enjoy the sensation, to cry for more.
“Fuck me harder” Beth had ordered. But then she’d heard herself say “No, stop” followed by “Please fuck me harder. Deeper!” Beth had been shocked by her own actions and had surprised herself at being so British. Why had she said “Please?” Kris would have fucked her anyway!
Kris had said very few words, probably finding it difficult to breathe, his energy being spent on fucking this horny British babe, making her squeal. She remembered seeing him smile and wave which, at first, she found cute until she realized he was waving to the spectators at the door of the cubicle. They’d heard her squeals and her begging to be fucked and she’d attracted an audience of maybe a dozen or so, some of whom she recognized from the orgy from a neighboring cubicle from earlier.
Embarrassed, Beth had tried to hide her face yet her discarded clothing gave her away.
“It’s that horny British tart!” some squeaky London accent yelped. Beth looked through the gap in her fingers and saw Si, the short cockney creep she’d given the slip to earlier.
The creep saw her looking at him and he entered the booth and knelt beside her, the other spectators watching with interest.
“You know your bloke from the rugby team?” he began. “How long have Bromsgrove rugby club had a load of blokes from Warsaw in their first 15?” he asked, hands on hips trying to look authoritative. Beth groaned to herself, she might have guessed this creep might go and muscle in on their conversation and discover they weren’t from the Midlands. They weren’t even from the UK. Shit! How much worse could this get?
“Yeah, they were all Polish!” Si went on, looking her naked body up and down. “I see you like a bit of pole!” he said, laughing at his own joke. He turned to wave at the other spectators.
“Go on, then!” one of them urged, the accent on the Welsh side. The creep turned round to Beth who was still naked on the sofa, face up with her knees over Kris’ shoulders. Beth had guessed her face had visibly paled when she saw the cockney creep drop his trousers and remove his erection, wanking himself over her face and lowering himself down towards her. She tried to move her head away but the creep was too focused, kneeling on the sofa with one knee either side of her head and lowering his balls to her mouth.
“Lick my balls now!” he commanded. Beth remembered feeling quite scared and she did as he commanded, her own breathing heavy and laboured due to the massive cock in her pussy.
“No, please, no” she had begged, feeling emotional yet not tearful. What the fuck was in her system, it was buggering up her emotions big time.
Kris was finding the position with the creep quite restrictive but, unbeknown to Beth, the VIP lounge had an unwritten rule of sharing and Kris removed himself from Beth and gently pulled her from the sofa and turned her around, on her knees so she was on the floor, leaning against the sofa. The creep sat in front of her, his erection before her face whilst Kris repositioned himself behind her, taking her with one movement so he was deep within her again. Beth gasped, fighting for breath as Kris penetrated her again, his momentum more rhythmical, his balls slapping against her as he fucked her from behind. Beth couldn’t refrain, she squealed out loud.

ickric
ickric
177 Followers
1...345678