Fantasy, Reality and Intimate Love Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh, shit. Stoooooop……..fuck me!” she said, drawing breath rapidly, her lungs barely able to cope with the exertion. A murmur rippled from the spectators viewing from the doorway about how big Kris was and how good he must be.
“Oooooooh……Deeper…” Beth muttered her speech slightly slurred with the alcohol. Beth was desperate for Allan to appear, she saw her clutch bag beneath her skirt in the corner of the cubicle, aware that her cell phone was just a few feet away, a few agonizing feet, that help could be just seconds away. Yet she was unable to do anything about it, her pussy being pounded by the biggest piece of male meat she’d ever encountered. Beth’s mind recalled the joke about looking under a Scotsman’s kilt and if he’s condensed, he’s a Campbell and if he’s got a Quarter Pounder, he’s a McDonald! Well, if Kris was Scottish, he’d definitely be a big Mac!
Simon, meanwhile, had positioned himself in front of Beth and was holding her head, his fingers entwining with her soft dark hair. Subconsciously, she allowed her head to move towards the creep and his erection of below average size, not so much of a big Mac, more a fish finger! Beth didn’t flinch as it entered her mouth, she appeared to be in a daze, her zombie like state directly down to her being in fantasy mode again, denying the reality in front of her as though it was just pretence, fictional, protecting her emotions from the scene before her. Was it rape? She’d encouraged Kris, she’d heard herself ask him to fuck her deeper, yet she’d also heard herself say no.
Kris, who Beth had thought had been close to climax some time earlier, had a second wind but he was now building up to a crescendo, his movements extreme, his actions fast and furious.
Beth was on the receiving end, her poor pussy pounded by Kris’ enormous cock.
“Faster……” Beth implored, occasionally screaming as the emormous organ would hit a nerve, causing pain. “Stop it, stop it, shit it hurts……” she’d exclaimed.
“I’m coming in your cunt” Kris declared. A cheer came from the spectators at the door.
“Make me come” Beth squealed, the GHB cheating her on her, making her body want Kris more than her mind did, her capillaries filled to capacity, engorging her pussy lips, making her feel horny.
Beth’s body began to tense up and the creep visibly paled as he thought Beth might bring her teeth crushing down on his erection within her mouth. Kris pulled her hips into his, his strong muscular frame forcing himself as deep into her as he could. They both held their breaths as they came, Kris ejaculating in Beth a split second before her orgasm struck, joined in copulation as they climaxed. Beth felt Kris’ sperm flow into her, gushing with a geyser, warm and frothy, pumping into her waiting pussy. He muscles tightened and for a few moments, she could feel Kris’ racing heart beat from the pulse in his cock which her pussy lips were stretched against.
They both collapsed, she onto the creeps lap, Kris onto Beth’s back. The dozen or so observers had grown to around three dozen and they all gave a cheer and a round of applause. Beth remained face down, staring eye to eye with the one eyed snake that belonged to Si.
Kris was still working on his own agenda, removing himself from Beth and watching the semen dribble from her pussy lips, the whiteness against the tan of her legs in total contrast. He held up a hand and punched the air like some over paid soccer player.
Beth had trouble regaining her breath, the GHB within the concoction had made her feel very faint and she remained on her knees. Beth recalled how Si had insisted that she help his cock go soft, and had been vulgar in his attempts to get her to suck him off. She recalled how he removed himself from the sofa and how she had collapsed on to the soft sweat-stained leather, resting her head on her outstretched arms.
Beth had been unaware that Allan had been going crazy downstairs, evident that Beth had either not got his text message or had ignored his request to come down in 10 minutes. Maybe she’d got into trouble. Allan had tried acquiring a VIP pass, he’d been to the office and negotiated hard. No, he didn’t qualify for a pass, he wasn’t a member, couldn’t join without ID such as his passport, which he’d left back at the villa, and was told in no uncertain terms to piss off! Allan had found himself frustrated and flustered. He’d tried sneaking into the staff areas to find a back way up to the VIP lounge but all the doors were protected with security doors which required pass codes.
“Shit!” Allan cursed under his breath. How the fuck could he get upstairs and past the security guys. He recalled being regally ejected from a club a week earlier when Beth had been abducted, how he’d tried to negotiate his way out of the situation, to search the ladies toilet for Beth, to find her and save her from the fate that maybe awaited her. He recalled how he’d been ceremoniously dumped onto the pavement, his ego more bruised than his body.
He stuck his hands in his pockets as he leaned back against a wall, the thumping bass line making the wall vibrate. His hands turned over the contents in his pockets. He felt the wad of Euros in his pocket, the notes feeling dry against his clammy hands as he stared at the ceiling, his mind churning over in much the same way as his stomach was churning, his anxiety resulting in greater release of adrenalin, making his pulse race faster, his body sweating all over.
Suddenly, the penny (or should it be the Euro) dropped. He pulled out the notes and looked at them, unfolding them and counting.
“Hmm. I wonder…….” he said to himself. Allan stood and gathered his thoughts, standing tall and confident. He wandered up to the stairwell and approached the security officers.
“Hi guys” he said, reaching into his back pocket, giving the impression he was searching for his pass. He frowned as though he was feigning concern at being unable to locate his VIP pass.
“Bugger! I think I’ve left it upstairs” Allan said confidently, “Don’t suppose you’d let me go upstairs and get it?”
The security guys looked at him suspiciously.
“No, honest!” Allan replied, convincingly. “Look, how about I remind you…..” he said, pulling out a roll of Euros, “……are you beginning to remember?” he said, peeling off the notes. Initially, he thought they were going to get rough, their body language seeming confrontational but they were shielding his actions from the rest of the clubbers.
“I begin to remember a little…” the first security officer stated.
“I need a little more help remembering” the second one piped in. Allan had already kept some notes in another pocket to pay for drinks and the cab home. He counted off the remainder of the notes he had in his hand.
“Oh, yes, I remember” the larger one said, relieving Allan of all the money in his hand. Allan smiled sweetly and mounted the stairs, two at a time in case they changed their mind.
Allan reached the top of the stairs and he caught his breath, his guts churned as he pondered the fate of his dear Beth. Where the fuck was she?
He wandered around the upstairs area known as the VIP lounge. Allan was shocked but amazed by the scenes before him, couples or groups involved in behavior normally reserved for the expensive pay sites on the internet.
It had dawned on Allan that Beth might be involved in such lewd behavior, that she might be in some sort of peril. His heart leapt at the thought and he began to sweat profusely. His manner became more manic, more desperate as he searched, unable to find her. He found a big crowd around a doorway which he couldn’t see past, so he continued his search which had been fruitless. He made his way back to the doorway with the crowd and managed to barge his way into a position where he could see. His heart sank as he saw the Blond guy remove his cock from her pussy, semen oozing from the tip and Allan knew he’d let Beth down, he’d been too late. But had it not been her who had told him not to interfere. She had no idea that Allan was amongst the crowd who was witnessing her being fucked by Kris. And who the fuck was the short dumpy Jewish looking bloke?
Beth gazed out of the tiny port hole window of the plane as it came through the clouds, the overcast weather of the UK exactly as the skipper had announced on the tannoy. She had done this flight many times and knew they were less than 90 seconds away from touchdown, the thoughts of repossessing baggage, passport control and customs before they could catch the coach back to the Midlands, another 4 hours of road journey ahead of them filled her with misery. She hated coming home anyway, leaving the holiday weather and vacation activities behind and the additional 4 hours on the road, assuming the M25 was behaving itself was depressing, especially when you ache all over.
Yet the thought of leaving the misery behind, the various characters who’d fucked her stupid was quite uplifting. Back to reality, back to normal life, just her and Allan. Right now, that’s just what she needed. Traffic congestion around the Bullring was decidedly more appealing than another Tequila Sunrise.
Beth had some vague recollection of Simon, the Cockney creep, subjecting her to his evil ways, screwing her whilst she was on her knees, leant against the sofa.
She’d been unaware that Allan had seen Kris remove his cock from her pussy, that Allan had watched, helplessly as she sucked Si’s cock for a while before he, too had entered her doggy style, his smaller cock barely touching the sides of her now overstretched vagina.
Beth had floated in and out of consciousness, aware of various sensations but not necessarily on chronological order, she had no idea who had been responsible for the licking the remnants of sperm from her pussy, the sucking of nipples, the stroking of her inner thighs. She recalled trying to stand up at one point, her legs all wobbly like a newborn baby deer, noticing her inner thighs all crackly where some semen had leaked and dried against her soft velvety skin. Various people were gazing at her though the doorway, some had been so aroused that they themselves were involved in lewd acts, their bodies exposed to the smoke filled club. Beth was distantly aware that the dance floor had already been foamed and the revelers faces were covered in white bubbles, their faces looking like Santa Claus. She was delirious in the way that intoxicated people are, reality being something that happens to other people.
Beth had initially been unaware of Simon’s stubby fingers stroking her pussy as he fucked her, his fingers stimulating her clitoris, the motion combined with the drugs bringing Beth to yet another climax. Beth had remembered how, in her own mind, she’d tried to fight the sensation, to resist but Simon had been persistent, his fingers working her up to glorious climax. Beth had shaken her head in defiance of her body, the body that was cheating her, permitting this cockney shit-bag to fuck her.
“You’re not a bad lay, Beth” Simon had said, the comment meant to be a compliment. He was in his late 20’s and still lived at home with his mum, a domineering Jewish woman who treated him like a 4 year old. Simon had very little control in his life, he worked for his father’s fashion business and his life had been mapped out in front of him. Sure, he had a decent bank balance, his own pad at Temple Fortune, a season ticket for Spurs, a Merc and lots of friends from the synagogue but no girl friend, other than some of the typical gold diggers who sniffed around him when he got flash with his cash. But usually, Simon only got laid by women he’d paid. But here he was, in Ibiza, with a woman who was not only incredibly attractive, beautiful even, but fucking horny, too! He wished he’d had his mobile phone with him, he’d take a digital photo of himself fucking this sexy lady and send it as an MMS message to everyone he knew. Well, maybe not his mum, but everyone else. That would be the only way anyone would believe him. They’d seen through his bullshit when he climbed mount Kilimanjaro or having a lunch date with Jack Straw but this was genuine. No fucker would believe him.
Beth recalled more vividly the images of Simon fucking her, his short tubby frame pressing his engorged organ into her cunt, his breathing laboured as he thrust himself in and out of her sweet pussy. Her lucidity had fluctuated more than her hormones around her period.
Simon had screwed a few women before and was certainly no virgin, but this was like he was loosing his virginity for the very first time, a man on a mission. He vowed to pretend she had taken his virginity to everyone, that Beth had deflowered him. He’d heard the big blond bloke call her Beth so he used her name to add to his own ego boost.
“I love fucking you Beth. Do you like me fucking you?” he asked, wanting his ego to be boosted even more. Beth could barely talk, her climax was almost upon her, her breathing becoming more rapid and shallow as his fingers continually circled over her clit, something he’d seen Kris do to her earlier with interesting results. It had dawned on Simon that sometimes you need to stimulate the woman, too! He’d remember that trick for next time.
Beth had inadvertently thrust back on his erection, her climax overtaking her like a junkie on speed as she tumbled over the edge, her muscles tensing, exerting pressure on Simon’s penis as though it was being sucked hard, the sensation causing Simon to reach his climax, he too had now cum inside her, filling her most personal of areas with his horrid cockney spunk, only for Kris to return for another turn.
She had passed out soon after, a combination of everything sending her into the oblivion that unconsciousness offers, yet vaguely aware of some of the antics of those around her. She sensed more than anything Kris enter her again, fucking her with his incredibly thick cock, aware of her nipples being tweaked, aware of him emptying the contents of his bollocks into her for a second time, the force of his ejaculation making her jump, like someone had shouted “Boo” to her.
Kris had felt obligated to permit Simon his opportunity, it had been an unwritten rule that sharing was expected, but Kris also knew that she was his ‘kill’ and he had the overpowering right to her. He couldn’t believe his luck as he entered her for a second time, stretching her pussy lips again to the extreme, she felt so tight against him and he’d found the sensation exquisite. Add Beth’s unbelievable beauty and charms, and a lovely pair of tits to boot, he’d found his second climax came too quickly. He’d regretted the fact but at least he’d had a second turn. God, she was so fucking horny.
Kris had entered her from behind as he had done so earlier, access easy thanks to his and Simon’s spunk making her vagina wet and slippery. Kris had expected to ride Beth again, her exhaustion permitting him a second turn. Kris had not expected the concoction of drugs to have quite the effect it did, He felt Beth maneuver herself off of his enormous erection and assumed she was trying to terminate the session. Beth had, in fact, regained a level of consciousness, albeit limited, as her mind continued to play tricks on her, convincing her it was a role play with Allan, that the entire scenario was just a game.
Kris had been initially disappointed when Beth had disengaged herself from him until he felt Beth use her slender frame to push him to the floor so he was sat on the ground, his back pressed against the sofa as she knelt over his hips, holding his erection in her naked left hand before placing it against the lips of her pussy. Slowly, tantalizingly slowly, she lowered herself on to his manhood, the sensation filling her completely. She rode his cock, bouncing up and down on her knees as she worked herself towards her next climax, her eyes lightly closed, mumbling something Kris could not quite comprehend. Kris didn’t care, he had not just fucked this lovely woman, but now she was fucking him. His eyes watched her boobs bounce as she rocked herself on his cock, his hands reaching up to touch and caress her breasts.
Beth sighed deeply, lost in her own world again, her body defying her, enabling her to have sex with this total stranger, but also her mind defied her, tricking her into thinking it was just another fantasy with Allan. Yet deep down in her own heart, she knew it wasn’t Allan, the size of the beast inside her confirmed that, the girth stretching her like a condom over an erection.
“Fuck me” she whispered, the words almost inaudible over the music from the floor below. Kris humped her for all his worth, his own excitement building. Beth’s actions became more definite, greater pace and depth, her hips grinding into his, his pubic hair tickling her clitoris.
Suddenly, Kris felt her hands against his face, followed by her tongue in his mouth, her bouncing action more intense, faster she bounced on his lap, pressing herself onto him with all her weight, maximizing the penetration.
She disengaged her mouth.
“Oh, fuuuuuuuck!” she squealed as she came again on the monster cock that had given her an immense amount of pleasure. Almost instantly, Kris felt a tingling sensation in his scrotum, thrusting his hips up into hers, forcing her into the air with his powerful thighs as he, too, reached glorious climax, ejaculating into her, filling her with sperm, his Swedish sperm, the white sticky fluid gushing into her, filling her, ready to impregnate her.
He’d sat with her on his lap for several minutes, enjoying the feeling of her pulse against his erection. He’d gently moved her to the sofa before gathering up his clothes and leaving the cubicle, giving her a gentle kiss on the forehead before he left.
Neither Beth nor Allan spoke to Kris as he left the VIP room, the crowd dissipating as he finished. Allan had rushed in and comforted Beth who had been in and out of consciousness for the entire episode. She’d recognized Allan and smiled, believing for a moment it had just been a fantasy role play and that the “E” had over exaggerated the mental images. Allan knelt next to Beth for more than half an hour, she still naked, as she regained some lucidity.
Beth felt a jerk as the plane tyres touched down on the tarmac and even in her emotionally disturbed state, she smiled. It hadn’t been the first jerk she’d experienced this holiday, she mused to herself. Beth was astonished that even in the face of adversity, she was still able to conjure up some mirth from deep within her psyche. Maybe she should retrain as a psychologist or counselor or something? Maybe not! She didn’t feel she had her own answers, let alone facilitating someone finding their own answers.
Beth’s mind continued to wander as the airbus taxied along the apron towards the terminus, thinking again about the humor within. She had recalled how, when Kris was teasing her with his mega large cock, she had suggested that he should “Save a virgin, fuck me instead!” Kris had not needed a second invitation as she recalled, her pussy being stretched again to its absolute limit. Had she been in fantasy mode then? Had she been in reality? Had she been in drugged up and rat-arsed mode? Fuck knows. Allan had heard her and felt disgusted yet simultaneously aroused. He guessed she was under the influence of something.
Beth felt the plane roll to a halt and the engine noise simmer down as they were switched off, the passengers around her standing up to repossess their bags from the overhead lockers but she remained sat down, snuggled up to Allan who, himself, was happy to let the madness of Brits on holiday overtake them. There was no hurry, they were back on terra firma and in good old Blighty!
Beth closed her eyes, trying to hide her embarrassment. She would never confess this to Allan, but she had really enjoyed much of the sex she’d experienced on holiday. It had started with her and Allan bonking like rabbits as though their lives depended on it which, in itself was not unusual. They had play acted together, then she’d acceded to Allan’s request and teased Juan, getting herself into the situation far too deep to wriggle out of it. She recalled passing out but prior to that, having had unbelievable sensations of an enormous cock buried deep inside her, the likes she’d never experienced before, even when Allan had suggested the use of a marital aide. Then, there was Kris, who had stretched her labia apart so far, she thought she’d split in two. She laughed to herself, but it was a humourless laugh. At least she’d have few problems delivering a baby if ever she got pregnant!

1...345678