Fantasy, Reality and Intimate Love Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you" she muttered, tasting the drink through the straw. It was Beth's turn to cough, the strength of the rum just a little too strong for her. Harry chuckled to himself.

"What's da matter, girl?" he asked wryly. Beth continued to splutter.

"Jeez, what's in this? Jet fuel?" she coughed. Harry laughed even louder and anyone in the vicinity would have thought he was a local black guy, his guffawing mixed with his Caribbean accent made him sound so definitely black yet he was a white guy from the West Midlands.

"It'll chill you out girl. Don't you worry!" he smirked. Beth placed the glass down for a few moments on the table next to Harry's drink.

"The only thing that chills me out is 'E'" Beth said, regaining her composure. Harry put his hand in his pocket and showed her the contents.

"Like these?" he asked, handing her the tablets. Beth smiled.

"Is there nothing you can't do?" she laughed and Harry joined in with her mirth.

Beth popped a pill and swallowed it with a sip of her drink, her sipping much more delicate, aware that the white rum was incredibly potent. Beth wasn't worried what Allan felt like, she was going to the party tonight and, boy was she going to party? The 'E' would set her up just right. She didn't travel thousands of miles to sit in a room nursing her husband, this was Jamaica for goodness sake!

Harry was glugging at his drink, expecting the Viagra to have an effect. He'd read the blurb about it, it took about 14 minutes to kick in and he would excuse himself and retire to his room and enjoy an erection for the first time in more than two years. He looked at Beth and felt stirrings in his loins and he was uncertain if the drugs were having a premature effect or if it was merely her genuine beauty. She looked so horny and if only he were 40 years younger..............

The thoughts trickled away as he felt uncomfortable, the growth in his pants becoming slightly embarrassing.

"You relax and enjoy the pool" Harry said as he stood, facing away from her, trying to hide the obvious lump in his lap. He rushed off like someone with a dose of diarrhoea and Beth sat there wondering if she had, once again, said something to upset Harry. He was a lovely guy, kind and caring and he'd gone through an awful lot over the last couple of years. Beth felt a kind of daughterly love towards old Harry and she couldn't even begin to imagine the hurt he must have experienced when he lost his wife, Maria. It was evident he still loved her and he was uncomfortable in Beth's presence. Did she, in someway, remind Harry of his late wife? She had no idea. She had to go and talk to him, to help him in his hour of need. It was the least she could do. She downed the rest of the rum, her throat was now used to the burning sensation that it left on the back of her throat, unaware that the flavour masked the taste of the Viagra that had been mixed into the drink. She had inadvertently picked up the wrong glass and had drunk the rum Harry had intended for himself.

Beth strolled through the mansion and mounted the stairs, her mood light and easy, the effects of alcohol and 'E' kicking in. And she was beginning to feel aroused. Middle of the afternoon and she was feeling as horny as hell. She wondered if Allan was awake yet and if he was up for a bit of rumpy pumpy. She licked her lips at the very thought. Yes, she could just handle a pussy full of his cock right now.

"Stop it" she cursed to herself as she slowly climbed the stairs. She had to find Harry so she could talk to him. He'd put them up for free in his own mansion, the least she could do was offer him a shoulder to cry on.

She reached the landing and looked to the right. Their bedroom door was still closed tight and obviously Allan was still feeling sorry for himself. She smirked to herself as she wondered if Allan was feeling himself – the double entendre deliberate. As long as he wasn't feeling a little queer, she mused to herself.

She opened the door and peeked inside. Allan raised his head of the pillow.

"How ya doing, sweetheart?" he said, endeavouring to sit up and wishing he hadn't.

"Yeah, fine. You?"

"Yeah, great" Allan lied.

"Look, Harry's gone all moody and retired to his bedroom. I'm gonna go and cheer him up, OK?" Beth's question was more of a statement. Allan grinned.

"I know what'll cheer him up alright" he said, gazing at the cleavage from her bikini top.

"Stop it. He's old enough to be my grand dad you know?" Beth retorted. It had crossed her mind that the old boy had taken a shine to her but she'd guessed it was all innocent stuff.

"I reckon he'd love to see you topless. Go on, give him a bit of a show" Allan urged, his old self returning. Beth blushed and this was enhanced due to the Viagra.

"I'm just gonna go and chat with him" Beth replied, preparing to go.

"Text me with your progress" Allan said, curling back onto the bed and flipping his phone open.

"We're not playing those games again, are we?" she said. Beth felt a shade disappointed that Allan wanted to continue with these mind games yet she also craved them secretly. They could be fun, she could be in control. Sure, she'd had some 'E' but she was in total control. Had she been aware she'd inadvertently consumed some Viagra, she may have had second thoughts.

"Text me, OK?" Allan nodded to her. Beth sighed.

"OK, if it keeps you happy" She turned and walked out the door, her sexy arse

wiggling in her revealing bikini bottoms.

Chapter 14

Beth looked to the left and down the corridor she saw a small glimpse of sunlight from a door that was still slightly ajar. She quietly padded down the carpeted air conditioned corridor towards the shaft of light, stopping outside and listening. She heard some rustling and the unmistakable sound of someone lowering them selves onto a bed. A few seconds of silence ensued followed by some breathing which was becoming more rapid. Gently, Beth pushed the door open slightly, shielding her eyes from the sunlight that beamed through the windows. She crept in slowly, past the en-suite bathroom area and poked her head around the corner. It was evidently Harry's bed room still kitted out the way his late wife had set it out, a vase which he refilled with fresh flowers every day sat on the dresser and photographs adorned the walls from each of the last five decades. Long floral curtains draped from brass rails across the patio windows and, out on the balcony, a table and 2 chairs was dressed with fresh flowers and a table cloth. A large wide screen plasma screen filled the gap between 2 patio windows and a large mirror was firmly adhered to the ceiling above the bed. White net mosquito curtains were tied to the bed posts and a small mini bar fridge with a glass door sat close to the bed, a wide selection of various soft and alcoholic drinks lined the metal shelves within.

Beth looked at the bed and was surprised to find Harry laying down naked on the bed, his eyes closed and his head rested in a semi recumbent position on the bed. His right hand was gripping his penis which was erect and stood a fairly good size, especially for an old man.

He muttered quietly and his words were inaudible. Beth stood there as he masturbated himself, his hands moving slowly up and down his shaft, tufts of grey pubic hair emanated from his groin. The leg nearest Beth was raised slightly obscuring his testicles but Beth could tell from the way he moved his hands that he was not small by any means of the imagination.

Beth felt her cell phone in her hand and she swiftly texted Allan.

"H wanking" she typed before hitting send.

Beth's attention returned to the old man. Harry's state of arousal became more intense and his hand began to move faster, the tip of his penis head becoming moist with pre cum. Beth found the scene strangely fascinating, she'd never imagined how an old person would look having a wank and she stood, transfixed as he pulled his pudding. Beth felt her own state of arousal and her pussy was becoming wetter as she watched, the image in front of her perverse yet pleasing. She imagined herself masturbating Allan, her hand gliding along his ample sized prick, teasing him with her hand, slowly and seductively bringing him to arousal, simulating intercourse with her palm and fingers, her thumb pressing on the underside of the head and enjoying the feel of his pulse against the pads of her fingers.

Almost instinctively, Beth placed her hand on her bikini panties, enjoying the sensation of motion against her clitoris which felt strangely alive and electric. Her pussy was becoming more and more moist and she could feel her fluids soaking into the crotch of her panties. Her fingers lifted the material of her panties allowing her other fingers to slide inside the material and touch herself. Her finger movements become more rigorous but in a gentle way, her other hand raised and caressing her own breast through her bikini top. She could feel her nipples becoming firm and erect, her state of arousal heightened not just because of the 'E' although Beth was still unaware of any other substance within her body.

Harry's hand movements were now quite rapid and extended the full length of his cock whilst Beth's hands were busy stimulating herself. Had Harry opened his eyes, he would have seen her but he was still in a state of semi trance, lost within his own mind, recalling his dear late wife but visions of Beth in her sexy bikini over writing he visions of his own lady.

Beth felt her phone vibrate and she checked the text message.

"UU" it said, their text code for flash some breast. Allan had suggested only moments earlier she should go topless but Beth had fears she'd give the old boy a coronary. But she had to admit, it might be fun to just flash them a little and, anyway the old man had his eyes closed.

Beth took the initiative and unclipped her bikini bra which was peach in colour and, from a distance, they looked skin coloured giving the impression she was naked even when she was covered. Beth's bikini top fell to the floor revealing her ample sized breasts to the air conditioned atmosphere within the room, the coolness on her warm flesh a welcome relief. The cooler air made her pert nipples firmer and she caressed herself more with her thumb and forefinger. Her other hand still frigged herself within her panties and she had now moved the material so her pussy was on full display. Her fingers continued to play with her most sensitive parts and, in doing so, becoming wetter and more aroused in the process. Accidentally, her finger nail caught her clitoris and the sensation was a mixture of pain and pleasure and she gasped in the process.

Harry's mumblings became more audible and Beth watched his lips as he spoke to himself. His lips met before his mouth opened, his tongue touching his front teeth, like he was whispering......

"Beth, oh Beth....."

Beth stood in shock. The old boy was wanking over her. Her mind bounced like her bust when she was jogging. The dirty old sod was masturbating over a lass old enough to be his grand daughter. Beth felt honoured, disgusted and degraded yet she also understood his situation, being without a partner, the partner he'd loved for more than 40 years.

She felt the Nokia in her hand and she texted to Allan.

"H wnkng. Sez my name" she typed. Moments later, the message was sent.

Beth stood there topless in the bedroom of the old boy watching his masturbate. And in his mind's eye, his hand was really Beth's pussy. Repulsed as she may have felt, she was feeling horny and whether it was the rum or the "E", she had no idea but her pussy was well lubed up and ready for some attention. As a consequence, her own breathing rate had increased and she had not realised the fact, her breathing sounding fast and raspy.

Harry opened his eyes and smiled.

"Are you a dream or de real ting?" he asked. Beth stood stationary. She felt embarrassed like a child caught stealing from the biscuit tin but Harry just smiled.

"I can see you're enjoying the show" Harry said, his smile broadening. "Would you like a closer look?" he said, removing his hand from his erection. Beth gasped again. Harry was enormous. She'd seen some big cocks in her time, the last 6 months or so, she'd seen some monsters in Ibiza and now, here she was in Jamaica with on old man who was build like a boa constrictor! Or so it looked.

Harry patted the bed beside him.

"Come and sit here, girl" Harry said, authoritively. Beth moved closer, her movements slow and cumbersome, her embarrassment of being half naked and aroused making her shy and reserved, unlike her usual confident manner. She'd forgotten she'd come to talk to the old man, fearing she'd hurt his feelings. She sat on the bed and couldn't help but stare at his erection, her eyes being drawn to it like a driver rubber-necking a road accident. Harry grinned.

"Go ahead. Touch it" he urged. Beth didn't know what to do, she felt strangely horny like she'd never felt before. Her skin felt dry and flushed and her eyes winced a little at the sunshine in the room. She was half naked with a fully naked old man on his bed in his own room and he was asking her to touch his knob. She was a married woman, a happily married woman to be precise with a loving, caring husband. Yet she felt strangely compelled to reach out and touch the old man's erection. It stood erect, pointing to the mirror on the ceiling like some living direction sign and it slowly moved with the force of the pulse within.

"You remind me so much of my dear Maria" Harry began by way of explanation. "She was da same build as you, same dreamy eyes and legs to die for....." he continued, his eyes taking in Beth's natural beauty yet seeing Maria. "She had longer hair dan you but she was every bit as beautiful as you."

Beth blushed a little. She didn't know what to think. Should she take it as a compliment or was this uncle just a dirty old man? Harry nodded for her to touch his raging hard on. Beth's hand reached out, a slight tremble as she did so, gradually closing the gap between her and it. Her open palm touched Harry's penis and her fingers curled almost instinctively around it, her fingers unable to fully encapsulate his cock. She could feel the pulse within his penis against her own hand and images of Allan raced into her mind. Was she, once again in a role play situation? Was Harry also in a role play situation?

Beth closed her eyes, her imagination taking her into a world of fantasy again. She heard Harry's breathing become shallower and more rapid, warm soft flesh against hers, sensations of fingers against her breasts, tweaking her nipples. Beth breathed in sharply as her breasts became encased in Harry's large tanned hands but in Beth's mind, it wasn't Harry, it was Allan. It was Allan pretending to be Harry.

"You feel delightful, my dear" the voice said and Beth imagined it was Allan doing one of his fake accents only this time, the accent was almost realistic. The slight West Midlands accent within Harry's Caribbean accent made it seem ever so just feasible that it was Allan. Beth breathed confidently, her mind telling her it was OK, it was just Allan role playing, that this was fantasy. Beth's hands started to move up and down on Harry's enlarged organ, Harry also unaware that his erection was natural and that no Viagra was to blame, that the drug had inadvertently been taken by Beth. It felt so good to Harry to have an erection and, more importantly, a beautiful woman playing with it. He closed his eyes briefly but preferred the view the reality, taking in the scene before him. Beth kept her eyes closed, the photophobia making it more comfortable to remain with her eyes shut. It also afforded her the opportunity to remain in her fantasy world.

Harry moved his other hand to her thigh and gently caressed her leg, reaching her pubic area and stroking her hand gently before replacing her hand with his own. He felt her moistness against his hands, her skimpy bikini bottoms wet but not because of the swimming pool. He teased her slowly, his fingers caressing the length of her pussy lips through the silky smooth material, his actions unhurried and laid back. He moved her panties to one side and slid his hand inside her bikini bottoms, his fingers easily entering her pussy lips with her own juices acting as lubricant. Beth gasped again, the sensation not unpleasant and she imagined it was Allan probing at her. She opened her legs to allow easier access and Harry did not waste the opportunity, his expert fingers entering her and instantly curling, looking for the G spot. Whether he found it or not, he didn't know but Beth responded, her hand on his cock now vice like and masturbating him like her life depended on it.

Her cell phone vibrated again but Beth had dropped the phone on the bed somewhere and had no idea where it had gone. At this moment in time, she had no inclination to find it.

His face was next to hers, his eyes open but Beth's eyes were closed, the light from the window making her feel pain behind the eyelids. She could feel Harry's warm breath on her cheek as he exhaled. He gave her a tentative peck on the cheek, her soft young skin feeling delightful against his mature lips.

She turned her head towards him to speak but her words were cut short, Harry's seizing the opportunity to plant a kiss in Beth's lovely lips. She felt just like Maria and Harry was transported back to happier days, days when Maria was not just alive, but full of vigour and passion and love. Memories of how good she tasted flooded back into his mind and Harry just had to find out if Beth tasted the same. Without warning, he plunged his tongue deep into Beth's mouth, his tongue encircling hers like a serpent, his saliva mixing with hers. Yes, she tasted every bit as good as Maria, the slight taste of Jamaican Run adding to her sexiness. His own cock became harder as his tongue tangoed with hers. Beth responded, the Viagra raising her own level of arousal, Harry's expert kissing making her feel hornier than ever.

Beth began to moan as Harry's fingers found her pleasure zones and Beth writhed in delight. Harry sat up and helped Beth to lie back on the bed, her knees bent as he slowly and deliberately removed her briefs.

Beth murmured something along the lines of stop but it was too low for anyone to hear and, anyway, there was no conviction in her words. Harry laid down next to her, his hands wandering over her bosoms, his warm breath against her soft velvety cheek. He looked at her with longing in his eyes as she squirmed gently on the bed, his large but delicate hands covering her breasts, his fingers extended so the nipples fell beneath his knuckles so as he moved his hands, his fingers rang along her nipples like running a stick along fence posts. Beth wriggled a little and Harry moved his face from Beth's hungry mouth and closer to her chest, her rapid breathing movements making her tits bounce and Harry had to sway a little before he caught one with his lips, like he was back on his boat. He sucked on her nipple greedily, his tongue writing circles of saliva across her areola. Beth murmured again, her murmurs drowning out the sound of Beth's phone vibrating again as another text message from Allan arrived.

Harry let a hand wander across her flat tummy en route to her pubic region, gently stroking the pussy hair as he fingers slid across her pelvic region in search of the opening between her legs, a sensation Harry had not enjoyed for several years. His fingers reached her labia which were well lubricated, the Viagra cheating her body, making her aroused. She kept her eyes shut lightly, muttering incoherently to herself as Harry probed at her, his fingers spreading her lips open before he slid a finger inside her. Beth drew in breath sharply, the sensation causing her to shudder in ecstasy.