Fantasy Reversal Ch. 02

Story Info
Sam realizes, being Katrina dream!
1.4k words
4.51
71.6k
10

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just heard Sam call for me again from downstairs. Just yesterday I was Sam. My mind seemed scrambled and light headed. Memories of Sam and Katrina all mixed together. It was a dream, only a very real dream I kept telling myself. His voice echoed again, this time a bit more demanding.

"Come on down Katrina. Honey, you know it's your turn." Sam chuckled to himself. "It's your turn to play out my fantasies. Now get down here!"

"Uh ... uh .. give me a minute." I hesitated to say, my knew voice startling me. It was Katrina's voice I spoke in. God this is an odd dream I thought to myself. As I stood my image reflected in the mirror. Yet the image was not me, but my wife Katrina. I was supposed to be Sam. Sam's clothes from last night were piled on the floor at the end of the bed.

"Katrina!!" Sam yelled.

"OK! OK! I am coming." I scrambled to the door, stopping for a moment. Naked except for the thong, I then grabbed Sam's shirt from the floor. Picking up the simple white dress shirt I slid it over my shoulders, rolling up the arms and then buttoned a couple middle buttons. A shirt which had fit me perfectly just last night, was now terribly oversized. Though, as I looked in the mirror, I looked sexy. My long legs exposed, the shirt draped to my mid thighs, my cleavage on display, as I shifted the shirt opened with a teasing view of the thong I wore. I stood for a moment admiring myself.

"Katrina, come down her now!" Sam urged.

"Yes, honey. I am coming!" I yelled back. Beginning to walk, my walk was lighter than what I was used to. As I moved the shirt teased my ass and nipples, both sensations I was not used to. Though the feel, somewhat turned me on, a warm feeling building in my stomach. Descending the stairs, Sam appeared. Looking as I had planned for Katrina's first fantasy. Wearing the shorts I knew would display my excitement for today.

I was supposed to be standing where Sam was, soon to have Katrina kneeling taking my cock between her lips, sucking it till I shot my load in her mouth. Though, now seeing him there, his cock hard, I could feel moisture between my own legs.

"Well you look very sexy, Kat. This will be a mind blowing experience for both of us. Now you do know what your first task is, don't you Kat?" Sam spoke.

Walking toward him, stopping just before him, I kneeled down. My shirt opening as I kneeled. My thong on display as the shirt tails opened. Sam looked down at me kneeling in front of his cock. This was a dream. It would be ok for me to suck a cock in a dream. In this dream I was a woman sucking a man's cock. I tried to reassure myself it was only a dream. Sam moved forward presenting himself. I unzipped his shorts, his cock easily coming free from inside his underwear, springing into my hand.

My lips parted invitingly. Soon his cock was in my mouth, the feel so real. It then occurred to me he had never asked me or told me to give him a blow job. His fingers dug into my hair, pulling me deep onto his rod. My own excitement growing as I performed for him. I knew what his wish was for me. It was something Katrina had never done. He was going to cum in my mouth, Katrina had never allowed this. As I bobbed on his cock, with each retraction, I now gently touched his cock with my teeth. Something I loved when I was Sam, yet Katrina never did. As I did that, I heard him moan. Soon his cock was pulsing as his grip grew firmer on my head. I knew what was coming, my own desires wanting to satisfy him, I was almost unaware, my right hand was inside my shirt, caressing my own breasts. The thong now hugged my soaking desiring pussy.

His cock throbbed, he moaned, pulling my head onto his cock, his cock almost gagging me. I could feel the pulse and hot rush of semen filling my throat. He then pulled back as his cock continued to pump. His cum now filling my mouth with the taste of his salty hot fluid. His moans quieted, and then he retracted, a sticky string hanging onto his cock as he did. My tongue reached to cut the string as I looked up at him. My body craved more, my desire growing.

"Oh Katrina, baby. It is like you knew what I wanted." Sam smiled as he spoke. "That was fucking great. This is going to be a fun week to see how far I can take you. Now go take a shower."

I looked up at him for a moment. It was then I realized my submissive position. Obediently I stood and began to ascend the stairs to go take a shower, smiling to myself, about how real this dream seemed.

The water was finally hot as I waited to enter the shower. I almost felt voyeuristic as I removed my shirt, exposing the body that was my wife's less than twenty-four hours ago. Before I allowed my hands to wander, I next pulled the thong down and then gawked at my reflection in the mirror. My pussy was clean shaven, something Katrina had always refused to do. Never before had I realized how sexy her body was, her breasts, not large but pert and perfect. My hands now began exploring my new female body. The sensation of my breasts surprised me a bit, as I fondled my breasts my desires for something grew.

The shower was steamy hot as I parted the shower curtain. The water caused me to pull away till my level of tolerance increased. As I washed my body I began to explore myself more and more. It was like the first time I had touched a woman, only this time, my body reacted to my touch. The soft skin, the toned legs, physically fit body, soft but firm breasts and the water cascading trough my long hair. I reached slowly to where my cock should have been, as my finger pushed in I moaned. "Oh God, that feels good" I told myself in Katrina's soft whisper.

I continued to explore my own pussy. At times I had been close to climax, only to fumble as I could not seem to satisfy myself. As I looked up I realized Sam had been watching me. He now stood naked before me. How long he had been there, I did not know.

"Here Trina, I know just what your body needs." He spoke softly yet direct.

I should have been upset, though I loved the name Trina, my wife hated me to call her that. Without another word, he stepped close kissing me. Returning his kiss, his hands were now wandering my body and then he slid one hand between my thighs. My legs parted, almosst instinctively to allow him easy access. As his finger plunged into me, I moaned deeply. "Ohhhh....yessss...."

My leg now wrapped around him then the other, as he pushed me into the corner of the shower. His fingers caressing my pussy as my body began to feel the climax growing. As he pushed his fingers into me I moaned. I wanted to feel this, experience what a woman felt. I pulled away from his kiss, so I could utter my emotions.

"Oh yes, yes, yes, fuck me Sam!!!" I screamed unable to stop myself "God, what is happening, fuck me Sam!"

I had never felt like this before, the orgasm started building slowly in my stomach, than as if my entire body was to be part of the orgasm, my pussy and breasts tingled. Sam plunged his fingers, deep into me, one last time as I moaned loudly. My body gripped his tightly as the first wave came and then hung. Unlike a quick male orgasm, this female orgasm lasted. It receded slightly then another wave hit me. "ohhhhh....ohhhhhh!" I squealed, grasping Sam tightly, my finger nails digging into his shoulder. The orgasm seemed to last forever. I had not even realized that Sam had set me down and left the shower.

The warm water of the shower cascaded down my boy. The pleasure of the orgasm still warming my soul, as I swallowed the salty taste reminded me what I had done shortly before. This cannot be a dream I told myself, knowing deep down it was not.